A fedora told me that God of the Bible is a psychotic schizophrenic...

A fedora told me that God of the Bible is a psychotic schizophrenic. He said that the flood he sent to earth was the worst mass genocide ever. He said God was worse than Hitler for doing this. How do we answer this? Was the flood a genocide? Why was God so cruel?

Attached: 'Noah's_Offering',_oil_on_canvas_painting_attributed_to_Francesco_Castiglione,_El_Paso_Museum_of_Art.jpg (945x754, 115.44K)

Generally people who say this dont believe that humans are immortal and there's afterlife. Looking from this perspective, numerous things change.
With that being said, Humans were extremely degenerate. (we dont know the levels, but I;m sure that would include murders, pedphilia, bestiality and so on)
If you believe that nephilim were human-angel 56%faces, you can also include this in the list

God is perfect therefore all of his doings are the supreme justice. Your retarded friend thinks God's justice is like men's.
And besides they were asking for it since they were insulting God and if He didn't punish them in this life he would after their death. No mischief goes unpunished.
And besides it was part of of the plan of salvation.

I though you were talking about the past not the present.

Are we living in times worse than the days of Noah?

You tell me. When I look at the news I don't even know what to think.
How can humanity be even more degenerate than this? We're they playing at the gender fluid shit an so on?
I know that it was worse but it's hard to imagine.

Can we blame God for his righteous judgment?

God said he would spare Sodom and/or Gomorrah if there was at least 1 good man in the city. Once that man left town, the town got Dark Souls'ed.
Tell your fedora to fear humanity descending into degeneracy and idiocy for God may do the same to us. (But he won't since he told Noah he wouldn't sink us again)

Well Christ did say that in the last days it shall be as the days of Noah.

Noah called for repentance as well, and something like 100 years passed before the flood because no one would listen to him. We reap what we sow.

Really makes you think.

???

56%face is a synonym for "mutt"

Attached: main-qimg-fb383232acd9c17e978e0165b9959a91.jpeg (473x921, 128.29K)

Some church fathers (Augustine for example) disagree with the nephilim bullshit. He says that sons of God the Bible refers are the sons of Set.
The human hybrid shit is based on the book of henoc and that is a Jewish fable of no weight in the Faith.
As Augustine explains angels are pure spirits therefore they can't have relations with women.
For example in the book of Tobit you can see the Angel Raphael telling Tobias that when he ate in front of him it was just an illusion.
Tobit 12:19
I seemed indeed to eat and to drink with you but I use an invisible meat and drink, which cannot be seen by men.

It just proves they have no body, unlike Jesus for example that literally ate in front of the Apostles telling them that:
Luke 24:38-43
And he said to them: Why are you troubled, and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? See my hands and feet, that it is I myself. Handle, and see: for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as you see me to have. And when he had said this, he shewed them his hands and feet. But while they yet believed not and wondered for joy, he said: Have you here any thing to eat? And they offered him a piece of a broiled fish and a honeycomb. And when he had eaten before them, taking the remains, he gave to them.

Yeap. Thats why I said IF you believe in that.

Basic story is that due to human-angel intercourse nephilim spawned, and earth was inhabited by subhumans in order to degenerate Image of God in descendants of men and render mankind extinct.This is based mostly on Book of Enoch that only Ethiopians take seriously.

I was answering to

Yes, I am aware of this.

Why is Manna, a physical substance, called the bread of angels?

Because it tastes good?

So "mutts" deserve to die for existing like child rapists and murderers?

Nephilim in this variant are not human, they are subhumans and were rendering mankind to extinction

I’m also aware of your good knowledge of the Bible. Keep up the good work user.

Pardon me? I just mentioned a theory that was somewhat supported by several saints, but not that I think its true. In fact the opposite.

Is this bait?

The people God killed deserved it. He is a just God and if anything we should be glad that he is as merciful as he is. Calling God mean names isn't an argument.

hitler did nothing wrong

If you knew how bad things were

Attached: find the difference.jpg (1394x1500, 779.03K)

It's not an if. Bones have actually been found.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.91K)

The problem is that most people don't want God, what they want is impossible. Humanity is on the whole an evil species, God could have just wiped everyone out but he's allowing the world to keep turning for those that choose to reform themselves and seek after his kingdom

He wasn't cruel, they made a vow with him and broke it several times.

Attached: shopped.jpeg (750x488, 78.51K)

Germany did not genocide anyone.
jews are the sole people who indulge in both real and fantastic genocide.

purim
passover
hannukah
"holocaust"

twilight zone, you should watch it
it's made by jews, they have no qualms killing entire populations just to torment some bookworm.

they celebrate and indulge in massacres, because they themselves are unable to cause them, they're angry and neurotic parasites with an envy of actual humans that is unquenchable.

All men except noah and his family were so desperately evil that they deserved to die, plain and simple.
Cannibalism, rape, you name it they were probably doing it

my apologies, force of habit
jews aren't even human.

Genociding evil is just

The Bible says the offsprings of the sons of God are giants.
It doesn't mean they are angel-hibryd. Sons of God may still mean descendants of Set.

Can muslims please go back to >>>/islam/?