Commiefornia Democrat Calls For Mass Arrests of American Gun Owners, Nuking Communities That Resist

Just days after taking back the House, a Democratic Congressmen has proposed outlawing "military-style semi-automatic assault weapons" and forcing existing owners to sell their weapons or face prosecution.

In a USA Today op-ed entitled “Ban assault weapons, buy them back, go after resisters,” Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., argued Thursday that prior proposals to ban assault weapons “would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come.”

THIS IS NO JOKE: archive.fo/0H7EA

Swalwell proposes that the government should offer up to $1,000 for every weapon covered by a new ban, estimating that it would take $15 billion to buy back roughly 15 million weapons - and “criminally prosecute any who choose to defy [the buyback] by keeping their weapons.”

As NBC News reports, this is a major departure from prior gun control proposals that typically exempt existing firearms; as in the past, Democrats and gun safety groups have carefully resisted proposals that could be interpreted as 'gun confiscation', a concept gun rights groups have often invoked as part of a slippery slope argument against more modest proposals like universal background checks.

And sure enough Swalwell's egotistical over-reach - going full "Australia" - prompted anger across social media. But it was one particular thread that caught our eye…

John Cardillo, 'America Talks Live' host on Newsmax, tweeted in response: "Make no mistake, Democrats want to eradicate the Second Amendment, ban and seize all guns, and have all power rest with the state. These people are dangerously obsessed with power."

Make no mistake, Democrats want to eradicate the Second Amendment, ban and seize all guns, and have all power rest with the state.

These people are dangerously obsessed with power. t.co/f1AS6Me0ko

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) November 16, 2018

Which prompted a further response from Joe Biggs, a combat vet, "So basically @RepSwalwell wants a war. Because that’s what you would get. You're outta your fucking mind if you think I’ll give up my rights and give the gov all the power."

So basically @RepSwalwell wants a war. Because that’s what you would get. You’re outta your fucking mind if you think I’ll give up my rights and give the gov all the power. t.co/bK1GVyjFej

— Joe Biggs (@Rambobiggs) November 16, 2018

To which Rep. Swalwell decided to reply - in a not tyrannical-sounding way at all… "And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities."

archive.fo/jwzDl
https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1063527635114852352?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities.

— Rep. Eric Swalwell (@RepSwalwell) November 16, 2018

archive.fo/i7qiF
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-16/california-democrat-threatens-nukes-if-americans-dont-hand-over-their-guns

Attached: Commiefornia Democrat Calls For Mass Arrests of American Gun Owners, Nuking Communities That Resist.jpg (640x433, 132.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jwzDl
archive.fo/XmNaU
web.archive.org/web/20181117153207/https://8ch.net/n/res/703275.html
policeone.com/gun-legislation-law-enforcement/articles/6183787-PoliceOnes-Gun-Control-Survey-11-key-lessons-from-officers-perspectives/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well this proves it!

archive.fo/jwzDl
https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1063527635114852352?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

So he'd be willing to force innocent Americans to be arrested, claiming it will "save others"…. and if they resist, the government should just nuke the communities and kill tens of thousands of innocent Americans in the process? WOW!

D E S P O T I S M

Now you know why they want your guns.

I'm telling you, there's a republican at the top of the leftist cabal pulling strings to make them say this shit.

I would agree with you because this is laughably bad optics, but the leftists and their voters agree with this shit completely. They have no sense of self awareness

Its getting bad. When they think arresting millions of fellow Americans and locking them up in gulags is OK then this is the tipping point for civil war!

EXCELLENT !!!

YPU FAGGOTS DONT NEED GIND, ANYWAY

Every day at work I hear more and more bizarre shit. Like they're trying to outdo each other. They talk about love and not dehumanizing other people and yet they always talk about how anyone who is right of them is evil.

Congratulations at suddey misusing the word 'optics' just because fat ugly homosexual Cesar Sayoc said it.

The only thing that is excellent about this is it exposes you leftists for the Anti-American despots you really are.

Let me guess, you guys are so deranged by now you'll take this as a badge of honor.

Typo*

SUDDENLY you stupid piece of shit

I have no idea who that is. English is not my first language too. If you have a better word for it, please tell me.

Well if this isn't utter insanity then nothing is anymore.

They try to outdo each other on how insane they can get.

Is convincing the US military to nuke the US possible?

So far, NONE of you gun toting white trash WWE FANS has done any kind of 'patriotic heroism' with you pea shotters.

In fact, the only thing we've ever seen you gun faggots do is become so frustrated that girls laugh in your faces, that you go into public places and randomly start shooting innocent people,vicariously lashing out at all the women who've rejected you and your stupid gun….

Which, by the way, is nothing more than your compensation for having a small penis….

No, user. The majority of gun owners do not go on shooting rampages. If we did, you would all be dead by now. There are more of us than you think and we can out-gun any standing army today.

You are delusional. If you lunatics had any clue of what another civil war would look like, you would shut your damn mouths by now and re-think all of this.

I'm not white, I don't own a gun, never watched wrestling, and still think you're a fucking retard

I have 5 guns in my home and I haven't killed a single person. Don't know what kind of drugs you are taking.

As far as being a patriot, disarming innocent Americans by force at the point of more guns is about as unpatriotic an idea I can think of, besides nuking our own country over it, that takes the fucking cake.

If Putin hates America he's not trying to rig elections for the Republicans LOL!!

I am almost 70 years old and this is the first time I ever heard of a US Congressman actually hint of nuking fellow citizens in the US. The level of insanity is not funny anymore, this is getting real serious, real fast. Dude needs to resign over this.

If a republican said anything of this sort they'd be forced to resign.

I think leftists have assumed they are now above the law, and they don't have limits anymore which is a very dangerous scenario.

Never give up those guns, I do think they'd like to subjugate or kill us, my gut feeling is yes they are despots.

I think they actually are above the law. Or at least above scrutiny. I'm seeing so much weird shit happen these past 2 years that it's obvious the Left has never given up any control.

THANKYOU

YOU ARE JUST PROVES EXACTLY WHAT I SAID ABOUT HAVING LITTLE PENISES, AND THINKING YOU'RE BIG TOUGH GUYS….

The leftist politicians are, unfortunately, so are their NGOs and paid violent provocateurs. When there are individual asshole leftist plebs that do something stupid or criminal typically they will get arrested for it. Still, its not a very stable system and Trump is very naive if he thinks keeping Obama's holdovers in office is doing any good for us because it is NOT. He needs to purge and replace ALL those fuckers, top down. Then maybe we'd see some justice served.

That is not how it work. The top tier is elected and the holdovers are appointed with approval from these elected officials. The only hope Trump has is that the new commie Ocasio raises hell and makes them lose their seats.

Everybody's heard your redundant 'bravado' bullshit before. It's all the same trite, tired old cliches: "you'll have to pry my gun out of my Cold Dead hands", and other equally as ignorant statements made by men with tiny penises….

And the funniest part? You seem to be oblivious to exactly just how easy it would be to literally pry your gun out of your cold dead hands, because you ain't shit, and there's not a goddamn thing you could do to stop it once the ball begins to roll.

…. And just like your parents told you when you were children, 'nobody gives a fuck about your opinions or your beliefs'…

So no matter what you think or say, that doesn't change the fact that the ball has already begun to roll, and your right to bear arms is already dissolving between your fingers…..

Granted, the military has given this a lot of thought, and they've hired the very best think tanks plan out every possible contingency…. Sure it would be some bumpy road for a short amount of time, but they're well prepared for it, and if you're one of those idiots who thinks you're going to defend your land and stand there with your assault rifle, they have ways of neutralizing you from half a mile away and you would never see it coming….

You're either going to comply, die, or go to prison for the rest of your life… It's your choice fuckface

Perhaps, and maybe the next clown - much worse than Ocasio - is the Congressman in the OP who hinted that nuclear force against fellow Americans would be a rational idea.

I can't tell you how sick to my stomache this makes me feel, what the HELL is wrong with these people? Are they fucking serious, they want millions of law-abiding gun owning Americans wiped off the Earth (not to mention all the 'collateral damage')?

It will never roll because it's impossible. We keep talking like this because we know gun owners are law abiding citizens. But what about when they aren't? How many thug niggas have handguns? Are they going to easily walk in and take those too? Hell no. The moment law abiding gun owners disregard the law is the moment this plan fails.

Then let it be. There will be a tipping point eventually. It has to get worse before it can get better, and the best way of getting people to wake up is to slap them across the face with it.

Well then we have traitors running the country. Anti-American traitors. Fine. If they want to kill millions and show their true faces for the world to see, fine.

archive.fo/XmNaU

You and 250 of your uneducated white trash gun-toting WWE fan friends could all line up around your property with assault rifles, getting ready to defend your land and your right to bear arms, and they would literally vaporize you with drones… They could set up giant speakers on the back of transport vehicles 2 mi away and direct sub audible frequencies at you that would cause central nervous system convulsions and bleeding from the nose and eyes…

If they wanted to take your guns there's not a fucking thing you could do to stop them

You look your perfectly happy killing innocent Americans. This is the face and despotism of the leftists for all to see.

Nobody pays attention to your game of semantics…. You can use the word 'traitors' all you want, but nobody's going to pay attention…..

It'll be the United States department of defense that handles the project, and the man who do the job are going to be referred to as United States soldiers….

It won't happen overnight but I guarantee you it will happen, and if there are people you are determined to become 'legends' and get killed during the conflict, nobody's going to remember them either, because they're just a bunch of nut cases

No. Almost half the American population is armed. There are over 100,000,000 gun owners all over the country. A few nukes, drones, whatever, will only kill so many. And by that point it will be CLEAR AS FUCKING DAY TO EVERYONE you scumbags are the enemies of America!

That surely worked in the middle east, right? Sorry but infantry are badly dealt with if you don't want to cause structural damage, which will never be resorted to. It's why the FBI spent millions surrounding a fucking cabin with a family inside it for a month in 2014, and that had nothing to do with any gun grabbing. Try that on a national level, it won't work.

archive.fo/XmNaU
web.archive.org/web/20181117153207/https://8ch.net/n/res/703275.html

No more than anybody remembers Elliot Rodger, or Dylan Klebolf, or the Columbine homosexuals (fact: they french kissed each other before killing themselves)

There's a teeny tiny handful of losers who remember these faggots

Its true, they would not have the human resources to carry out such despotic orders to disarm everyone. One standoff alone can result in a huge strain in time, money and resources for the federal government… imagine if there were 100 or 200 standoffs in every state, per fucking day! Cops would quite due to the risks, feds would be overwhelmed and under-supplied and the PR against them would be RUTHLESS (rightfully so!)

Thumbody was borned wiff a WIDDWE WEE WEE

That, and phone calls from concerned citizens would be jambing every federal and political phone line across the country too. The PR of even 50 innocent Americans would cause an uproar…. they are talking about MILLIONS of potential deaths? Wew! It would be a civil war and one massive shit show, they'd likely have to shut down the Internet too to prevent Americans from grouping together and forming pockets of decentralized resistance.

I think you were born without a brain stem. You have no idea the HELL your idiotic ideas to confiscate guns would create for everyone. You don't like mass shootings now? You imbeciles……..

? Cops would quite due to the risks, feds would be overwhelmed and under-supplied
Also a lot of cops and feds are gun owners themselves. How many small towns are there where the Sheriff knows everyone? Is he going to go knock on everyone's doors and ask for their guns? Hell no. Compliance alone is an issue, and the blame won't be on the cops or feds but on any politicians who support it.

Bingo. We'll be begging for one mass shooting every month instead of the death and destruction a gun grab will cause.

SCOTUS would be active in this decision no doubt, lucky we have some SANE folks in there to prevent this.

This is sane by leftist standards. No one has to make them say anything.

And end up as cucked as the UK and Europe? Go live there if you love it so much! Oh wait, it went to hell because the people are cucked.

Attached: 1542379478985.png (1280x720, 223.5K)

If even so much as 1,000 lives were taken due to a gun grab this would cause a HUGE sweep of Republican victories in another coming election. No one would want to see this once SHTF, no sane person would condone such horrific policies anymore. The silent majority would rush to those ballot booths in outrage.

==T R A I T O R=

THIS. They could also move to Canada (if Canada even wants them).

Is this guy for fucking real? Threatening nukes against civilians is the sort of shit that could genuinely start armed insurrection. You can't say that shit as a political official.

Attached: 1469093313320.png (600x431, 331.44K)

Not just that, Democrats wouldn't want to see it either. Believe it or not, there are a lot of people who vote Democrat only because of tradition. My parents were like that, I was nearly like that too. When things stop being fantasy and the reality of death kicks in, priorities shift dramatically. No one will care about tranny rights or platitudes or any of that shit when innocent people are dying

When the worm in your brain ate you
It swallowed instead of chewed
You were asleep
You didn't hear a peep
Now you've woken to sense the new you.
Is it hard to make sense
Of the foolish nonsense
That the worm makes you say
Each and every day?
Does you mind mind
The crazy it brings?
Do the girls find it sexy
When you say stupid things?
Don't you fear little man
There's hope for you still.
Keep you hands in your pockets.
Your shoulder against the wall.
Don't get out of line
Or have a great fall.
This prison you found
Belongs to the worm.
The only way out
Is to die and confirm.
That wormy is you
And you are the worm.
No worry, no doubt.
We knew from the beginning
You'd figure it out
Once you stopped ending
Everything

Love, the Bigender Accords.

He needs to be interrogated over this, and they should demand a public apology, if not resignation. This was way way over the line.

This is not some kind of killcen conspiracy, he actually fucking suggested using nuclear weapons against America. WTF is wrong with this guy?

As long as conservatives hold the Senate, POTUS and SCOTUS I believe some level of sanity would prevail and any attempt to start such a civil war and unrest would be denied.

As they all keep pushing for it you eat your words. If it weren't for ALL of them this discussion wouldn't be occurring.

He is CIA.

Some of the RINO cucks like Flake and McCain do support gun bans, but most [real] conservatives do not. If this were not true, we'd already have a mass gun grab and civil war problem already.

Good point, a lot of the Dems running this year did at one point work in various agencies like the CIA. Would not be surprised if this guy can glow in the dark.

They could complete the entire job in three months tops.

You're a fucking idiot

Not if citizens don't voluntarily hand over their guns. You must factor the major key issues: #1 around 100,000,000 gun owners all over the country (and the USA is huge!), #2 limited supply of law enforcement and supplies (in some precincts LE is already low on ammo and has to ration their supplies because of budgets), #3 not everyone lives in the city, there are homes spread out EVERYWHERE and a decent amount of these homes have guns (many still unregistered today too), #4 press, politics and the court system too (there would be so much resistance and nightmare publicity over this you'd NEVER hear the end of it), #5 many in the armed forces and LE (including the feds) have families and friends of their own (many who own guns and/or know others who they care about who do too) so this could cause revolt among the ranks, #6 do not forget the militias and those who are heavily trained with guns, that CAN cause a LOT of problems for their enemies if they desired to.

We are heavily populated all around the country, there are over 500 million guns in civil possessions and the legal system would be absolutely overwhelmed (especially if it caused a civil war!)

THIS and even IF something this draconian passed the House, it would very unlikely pass the Senate, not to mention POTUS would have to sign it into law (the gun organizations would all oppose him passing this and most of his supporters too). And even IF this law gets passed (which is highly unlikely) then the courts would be forced to take up the issue…. all the way to SCOTUS (which republicans now hold a majority).

Right now, don't expect this to happen. Maybe if Trump loses 2020, it could be a possibility but it would still be challenged. The civil war would only kick off if the federal government ever decided to enforce it against the will of the people. THEN it would be on and a civil war won't last months, it would likely last a decade or more with extreme violent harsh consequences for ALL SIDES.

Thats right, in just three months an entire army could overrun a whole continent of disgruntled gun owners (when they can't even win wars in the Middle East let alone shitholes like Syria or Vietnam!)

Don't kid yourself, kid.

Attached: gun-ownership.jpg (1171x887, 107.4K)

Note that this chart in the picture does NOT include all the unregistered guns over the years or "ghost guns" manufactured or put together by gun enthusiasts.

If they do it'll be DC that they nuke.

I highly doubt the US minute men would allow such an attack against their nation, not even if ordered. The have sworn to protect and defend America at all costs. Not just that, but it takes several different individuals - with security clearances and launch keys - to activate those nukes. If one of these individuals were sane, those nukes would not be activated to fire.

I find it very odd that this thread, even with all its comments so far, will not show up on the front page of Zig Forums….. as if it were blacklisted. Anyone notice that too?

Attached: what_we_become.gif (600x354, 128.5K)

The US nuclear launch codes were "000000" for fifty years. Let that sink in.

Even so, I dare them to nuke America and see what kind of ramifications that causes when they are in power. The governments' reputation would be WRECKED permanently and every fucking citizen would know their enemies within. And if you don't think political ramifications would be severe, your nuts.

This is very odd. This thread DOES NOT SHOW on the front page! Someone is censoring this headline and thread's link.

Ocasio-Cortez Stalking Picture Controversy Backfires (link)
Boom: Chuck Grassley Steps Down As Senate Judiciary Committee - Lindsey Graham Set To Take Over (link)
New Conduct Rules Coming for WH Press Meetings, If Press Gets Out Of Hand Meetings Get Cancled (link)
Colorado adopts California emissions standards (link)
Millenial Monoply offends millenials with stereotypes,“Forget real estate.You can’t afford it anyway (link)

NRA and 2nd Amendment Foundation Challenge New Unconstitutional, Anti-American Washington Gun Grab (link)
70% of women in Tokyo back single-sex train cars,NYC,30% (link)
1000 People Missing amidst California’s “Camp Fire” (link)
Dem. Eric Swalwell - Force Gun Owners to Comply With Gun Ban Or Government Could Nuke You (link)
CA – Avenatti Law Firm Evicted For Skipping Rent (link)

Notice… this headline will not appear!

"Commiefornia Democrat Calls For Mass Arrests of American Gun Owners, Nuking Communities That Resist" will NOT show up on the front page.

I think Zig Forums has begun "shadow banning" titles from Zig Forums, only allowing previous existing ones. I think they are ready to NUKE Zig Forums in favor of /jewsplus/

Could THIS be the reason Johnny Neptune is now posting on Zig Forums now? Not sure but some strange things seem to be going down. I think they are under pressure: (get rid of the real news!!)

okay then retard

Lol @ me living SO rent free in your head, that you fabricate conspiracy theoeries about 'why' I'm 'where'

There's no rhyme or reason why I'm here or there or anywhere else. I go wherever the fuck I feel like going ama I stay as long as I fucking feel like it, and I'll abandon a thread at the drop of a hat for no particular reason whatsoever..

R E N T F R E E

Is that you Johnny? Was someone mimicking you on Zig Forums recently? Anyway, does this thread show up on the front page for you? I don't see it headlined on the front page, thread looks like it was blacklisted!

you'll have to pry my gun out of my Cold Dead hands, and then you will not be able to acquire it as my gun will be glued to my Cold Dead Hands!

Testing 1, 2….

Yep! Thread is not appearing on front page! Confirmed shadow banning on Zig Forums.

The middle of dealing with the sheriff's department regarding the theft of some of my property, when I was invited to jump into news plus for a moment

Hahahahahahaha!!! Rarely does a reply actually making me laugh as in really laughing, not just typing LOL, and that response got a really good laugh out of me! Job well done sir

I just went to do my daily OVERFEEDING of the beautiful stray cat I take care of every day out in the woods….

And either I stepped in dog shit…..

….. Or I need to start wiping my ass better……

Either way I'm quite pleased with myself

(And the way im sitting on this stool right now, I tend to think it's actually coming from my butthole instead of my shoes)

Attached: IMG_20181117_165520.jpg (1280x1706, 353.75K)

Ready for some REAL NEWS Johnny?

Here's some REAL NEWS:

so pay attention-

This is Jaron Lastinger, a real life friend of mine.

Like any of us, he's got a couple problems….

But his problems are a little bit more of a problem then my problems. His major problem is that he's 32 years old and he never gets any pussy and he lives with his mommy and he plays video games all day long and watches anime on his computer and he even owns one of those embarrassing silicone tubes that you stick your penis into and jack off into… He's really really smart… He's got a super expensive gaming computer, and he… once again he has flushed his life down the toilet to sit around on his ass playing dragon Ball z or Miss Pac-Man or whatever game is popular this week… And he watches all that bullshit hentai anime crap, and he mooches off his mother..

I give him shit all the time because when you're friends with somebody you're allowed to give them shit… That's what friends do. They give each other a hard time, because they know each other and they know when the other one is full of shit, so they reserve the right to tell their friend when they're completely full of shit.

for example, I rag him all the time about how he can't get any pussy and women aren't interested in 32 year old fat guys who sit at home in their mommy's house, mooching and playing video games and watching anime like a little bitch….

he's admitted to me that he's afraid that if he actually gets a job that means he'll always have to have a job and he won't be able to go back to being a mooch anymore…..

Fuck him

Jaron Lastinger, video game playing anime watching sissy boy Mama's sissy boy mooch who lives on her sofa and can't get any pussy and jacks off into a silicone tube

Attached: IMG_20181117_170122.jpg (1536x2048, 702.58K)

now THATS real news

Fat Neck eard BITCH….

There's a librarian that he has a crush on and when I first saw her I thought "eeewwww"……

But he was too afraid to talk to her so I did the talking for him and I got her to agree to go out on a date but then he blew it because he had to keep saying negative shit…..

it turns out she's got an adorable speech impediment, where she talks like a little baby or something… It's absolutely adorable….

And she's really tiny. She's like 4 ft 5 in and talks just like a little baby but she's smart because she's a librarian….

She's also really into animal rescue…..

And just to piss jaron off I'm actually thinking about asking her out on a date myself

THAT WOULD SHATTER JARON

and that's a good thing because he has specifically built a life around himself that made him so fragile that he's literally begging to be shattered, and I'm just the son of a bitch to do it

She's younger than me so of course that means I'm older than her… You young whippersnappers wouldn't understand bet sage difference is like that often work for my benefit

Daddy issues

Especially if Daddy loves animals and does animal rescue all the time

I can just imagine fucking her and having her talk to me in that little baby voice

I want to take video and show it to jaron

MORE REAL NEWS :

WHICH ONE OF THESE TWO ANIMALS DO YOU THINK IS IN CONTROL?

Attached: IMG_20181117_170208.jpg (1536x2048, 604.71K)

EVEN BETTER REAL NEWS THATS REAL & BETTER:

I EITHER HAVE CANDIDA OR GIARDIA, EITHER WAY I'M HAPPY….

Attached: IMG_20181117_170400.jpg (2048x1536, 600.13K)

I wouldn't even waste a round on this fucktard, just pistol whip his ass until he either stops breathing or wakes the fuck up! MOLON LABE Biatchhhhhh!

REAL-ISH-TIC NEWS

This little female kitten is named Scud Sputnik…..

She's just a tiny little thing. She just appeared out of nowhere and walked up to Wendy and I and started screaming help me help me and that's exactly what we did

Scud Sputnik

Attached: IMG_20181117_171955.jpg (1073x1675, 247.23K)

She's just a handful

But her personality is so big and bossy that she runs the show. Don't tell her how small she is because she would never believe it. she thinks she's a giant tiger or a lion or something…..

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-172246.png (1080x1920, 800.14K)

This is not Scud Sputnik, even though they look a lot alike….

This is COSMO, on September 17th of this year when he also appeared on our front porch asking for help….

He was no bigger than Sputnik

That was September 17th… I'm about to show you how big he got in just a couple short months

Attached: IMG_20181117_170320.jpg (1536x2048, 786.32K)

Again one more picture of him on the windowsill on September 17th

there's no way on Earth he could possibly fit on that window sill anymore

Attached: IMG_20181117_170242.jpg (1536x2048, 825.66K)

Wrong again: most police are on OUR side with this issue.

policeone.com/gun-legislation-law-enforcement/articles/6183787-PoliceOnes-Gun-Control-Survey-11-key-lessons-from-officers-perspectives/