New Conduct Rules Coming for WH Press Meetings, If Press Gets Out Of Hand Meetings Get Cancled

President Trump seems to be already working on a plan to regulate press briefings, hours after a judge ruled an ousted CNN reporter’s press access be reinstated.

In an interview with Chris Wallace for Fox News Sunday, Trump brushed off Judge Timothy Kelly’s Friday ruling that CNN’s Jim Acosta have his Secret Service pass to the White House grounds be reinstated. Despite the ruling being a interim rejection of The White House argument that the president has “broad” discretion in which credentialed members of the press are allowed access to attend official briefings, Trump said, “It’s not a big deal,” and that his team is already working on “rules” for reporter conduct.

“We’re doing that, we’re going to write them up right now,” Trump told Wallace. “It’s not a big deal and if he misbehaves we’ll throw him out or we’ll stop the news conference.”

Pushing for specifics, Wallace asked if certain things are going to be considered “over the line” and Trump reiterated that these new rules are being written now, but that they will cover “decorum” and outline that reporters “can’t keep asking questions.”

“We had a lot of reporters in that room, many many reporters in that room and they were unable to ask questions because this guy gets up and starts, you know, doing what he’s supposed to be doing for him and for CNN and, you know, just shouting out questions and making statements, too,” Trump said, referring to Acosta refusing to give up a mic during a briefing last week, which led to the revocation of his White House access.

archive.fo/HyhbV
wwd.com/business-news/media/trump-tells-foxs-chris-wallace-conduct-rules-coming-for-press-1202908956/

Attached: New Conduct Rules Coming for WH Press Meetings, If Press Gets Out Of Hand Meetings Get Cancled.jpg (1280x720, 101.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BZ8ck_7cqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would be best to avoid picking questions from those who are rude. Stick with the reporters who act with dignity.

Attached: IMG_1924.JPG (400x300, 26.5K)

HYPOCRITES
HYPOCRITES
HYPOCRITES

Asking questions is fine, refusing to accept your turn is over is not OK, its rude (for everyone else who has questions to ask!)

When is Johnny Neptune going to get on here and rant about my spelling? I'm waiting…

#MeeToo

The problem was not Jim Acosta asking questions, those questions were answered. The problem is he refused to give up the mic when his turn was over. He acted like a baby having a temper tantrum.

I can suggest a new rule to end this: each reporter has ONE question and when it is answered, your fucking turn is over and the mic gets cut off temporarily until it gets passed to the next reporter!

Nice try.

i need my safe space ;_;

the questions weren't answered. unless you think that downs kid answering potato to math is an accurate description of the president

His questions were answered as I recall, he just didn't want to give up his turn or accept that OTHERS have questions too.

A reporter should not hog all the time up. So new rules are justified to prevent this shit from happening again. If I were Trump, Acosta would now be snubbed at this point. Anyone else who acted the same way would be too.

Where can I apply for my constitutionally guaranteed press pass?

fixed that for you. I guess you're the only one who hadn't seen the video of acosta. Acosta wasn't rude, he just asked a question trump didn't like answering, so he avoided him.
this is what these new rules are all about. basically, just tell trump how great he is and ask him softball questions, or else he'll kick you out or stop the briefing. this is what the presidency has come to. a gutless dictator-lite who can't take the heat.

OK, what question did he ask again? Is this the same dude that was bickering back and forth refusing to give up the mic and sit down, or what that another incident? I could have sworn I saw someone act terribly rude at the press meeting. Was that some other dude or was that Acosta? I'm going to re-check any footage I can find of this.

His question WAS answered:

His turn was up. Trump answered BOTH his questions, and he still wouldn't shut up.

I found the video. He asked two questions. BOTH were answered. It was time to move on, he didn't want to stop asking Trump the same damn question (which Trump already answered!)

How is this even remotely related to free speech?
He didn't kick CNN out. He didn't kick any arm of the (((MSM))) out. He kicked a single, unruly, illtempered, out of line reporter out.

"why did you call the caravan an invasion?"
(because Trump viewed it as it is, an invasion. Answered!)
"if I may ask about the Russian investigation, are you concerned about indictments?"
(No I'm not concerned because its a hoax. Answered!)

Trump repeatedly said "Next!" pointing to another reporter, and every time Acosta refused to hand over the mic and refused to sit down or shut up.

Acosta should take lessons from Jeff Gannon on how to behave.

Attached: best dang reporter ever in thge press pool.jpg (483x487, 41.99K)

Give them all 2 questions each

“Delete you inquiry”.

that's not an answer, btw. the question is WHY. "because I think it is" doesn't give any reasons for why you think it is, which is what the question was.

trump answered the questions, poorly, but the most obvious thing to notice was that he didn't like the questions, which is why he was so short with him, not answering with his answers, and wanting to move on without answering.
btw, "it's a hoax" is a lie too. if your son expressly arranged a meeting with russians to get dirt on an opponent, and trump himself says "it's okay, people do it all the time!" then that's something worth investigating. just because he calls it a "hoax" doesn't make it so, and just because he calls it "illegal" most definitely doesn't make it so.

I GOT BANNED FROM GOOGLE
FREEE SPEEEEEEECH

Did anyone else notice how nice Trumps (((female harvested))) hair looks today in his media interview on FOX (((CNN)))?

(((Distraction detected)))

So you admit he answered the questions? Just not per your expectations?
What would have been a suitable answer to the questions?
Also, why do you keep shifting the goal posts like that?
Come on now, your bias is showing.

he answered them poorly. if someone asks you "why do you call it an invasion?" saying "because I think it is." is not an answer. the word "why" implies that I want to know what it is that makes you think that.
what grade are you in, that you don't understand that?