Brave Incel Takes Control, Assrapes Baby Boy, Now He's On The Run & Needs YOUR Help

A man is being hunted by police officers after he was named as a suspect in the rape of a 16-month-old baby boy.

Investigators have been searching for Simon Porter since earlier this week after he is believed to have fled during their investigations.

Porter, 33, is said to have made a run for it after telling his mother that he was scared he was about to be arrested.

Several photographs of Porter have been released by police, which show the suspect has assumed a number of different appearances over the years.

On Thursday, Porter was added to the Tennessee's Top Ten Most Wanted list.

Police were called after doctors at the Vanderbilt Medical Center in Nashville treated the child for injuries, according to WKRN.

It is believed that soon after, Porter was named as a suspect.

Lieutenant Blake Grooms of Lawrenceburg Police told the news channel that the little boy was hurt "to the point of permanent damage for the rest of his life."

Speaking about Porter's attempt to flee, Grooms added: "According to his mom, he took off and did not tell her where he was going. The last thing he told her [was] he was scared he was about to be arrested."

Porter is described as 5ft 9in tall, with red hair and hazel eyes. A reward of $3,500 (£2,725) is now being offered for information on his whereabouts.

Porter's mother, who believes he is innocent, appealed to her son through US media, urging him to hand himself in.

She said: "Son please bring yourself in. I love you so much son, I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want nothing to happen to you.

"Do the right thing, you know you didn't do this, please bring yourself in, prove to them you are innnocent."

mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/man-run-after-raping-toddler-13604948

Attached: 0_Simon-Porter.jpg (810x539, 45.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebaumsworld.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey. Now post all the tens of thousands of times kikes rape children. In addition do niggers, and mudshits.
You kike mods only focus on the few dozen whites who do it each year and likely do it due to the medical jew poison they take.

Big thick dick detected. If only a woman could have enjoyed it instead of a little baby boy

Here we go again, it's always white "men" raping little babies just to turn them into gay faggots.

Correction, white manlet. Short people did this.

These are the stories that make the mainstream shit. White people make the news. For good or bad.

Are you a fucking retard?

It's because white people rarely do this stuff and plus we all look different. Blacks do this stuff all the time and all look the same. The news media choose unique cases to publicize.

Is that guy related to Harold?

Attached: oh no.jpg (400x267, 28.5K)

he will no longer be an incel in prison

plenty of anal sex

Have u seen this incel?

Attached: suspct.jpg (810x539, 70.68K)

if the media published a third of the black rape cases the news websites and tv would just be a non stop flow of "jerome raped jamal, tai'waan raped quaneesha, darfell raped shananika" and on and on so there wouldnt be room for anything else

Attached: 9339c4f8-e616-4db5-86cb-1d92644652b9-large16x9_rapist2345.jpg (986x555, 41.15K)

was jamal a baby, u white pedo scum?

SQUEAL LIKE A PIG. They're going to spit roast his fat ass in prison until they get bored and turn him into a pincushion.

Not anymore :^)

I would give this young man food and shelter if he were to come to my Tennessee property. He is a product of women taking advantage of and avoiding men. It's just plain wrong what he did, but I understand his situation.

Naw, you just boared with fuckin' yor pig

Attached: deliverance-if-it-was-shot-today-i-want-you-to-27644876.png (500x827, 220.45K)

My pigs pregant with my seed

She gonna have a litter of lil incels

I need a subpigstitute for a whiile

Attached: suspct.jpg (810x539, 70.68K)

id have thanksgiving with him
it would be better than being alone and hiding so people dont mock me for having noone

Sometimes you just gotta get "brave" and become a pedo I guess. At least according to the geniuses of 8 chan.

at least you have people to mock you

Taken with a timer

Attached: me.JPG (566x426, 41.22K)

Could someone possibly look more like a male feminist?

because there is an agenda to demonize whites while at the same time minimizing the crimes of other races
equality of shittiness is not innate among the races, it has to be endlessly preached by a weaponized media to convince whites they are worse than the immigrants flooding into their countries despite every genuine crime statistic stating the exact opposite

You mean he's gradually gotten fatter? Just look at that fatass face. Bet he weighs 350 pounds. It's a wonder the baby was hurt because there couldn't have been more than an inch of dick poking out from under the rolls of belly fat.

The article says he permanently ripped the kid's asshole to shreds so I don't think having a little dong is this guy's problem. Though cleary he is a fatass. More like having a huge dong but nothing practical to use it on

To be fair, it doesn't take much to rip a baby's ass. Doubt you could put your little finger in there. Ever seen a baby's shit? It's not even solid yet.

RECTALLY RAVAGED

I've seen those eyes in so many fucking commies.
Can we get a dox on this marxist fuck? He's perpetuating the "gay retard" stereotype that Hillary voters are so famous for

Welp, there's the death knell I was waiting to see.

super duper worth it

Attached: PicsArt_11-18-04.54.37.jpg (810x539, 54.52K)

That little boy buttpussy SHO' DO BE FIINE!!!!

Attached: PicsArt_11-18-05.03.35.jpg (1623x1080, 160.59K)

I have a few friends who would be thrilled to help:
Winchester
Magnum
Beretta
Smith & Wesson

#MAGA

Nah. Small thin dick corrected. That guy would be nailing grownups and not kids if a big fella. How he could even enter a little boys hole, shows he is small to begin with.

Isn't that J**y N***e in the photo.
Sounds like his typical day to day hobbies, just with less diarrhoea mentioned.

its called an agenda
then look (((whos))) pushing this agenda in the main stream media

Godspeed you beautiful bastard

Don't forget SIG Sauer

there's more white rapists than black ones, or any other race, fyi.

Top 10 most wanted for raping one kid? What about the niggers raping people left and right?

But that's bullshit, you mongoloid. ""Hispanics"" are not white regardless of how the (((gov))) classifies them for crime statistics.

thanks!

great site

ebaumsworld.com/

Is he a confirmed member of I.N.C.E.L. ?

SAD NEWS

Attached: 46501519_1178663845627080_5898570838646456320_n.jpg (539x960, 61.31K)

Rapes a baby?

Glad he got caught! Hope he gets buttraped in prison till he's dead.

But what if the baby identified as incel too and subsequently gave consent?

Pedos deserve death, or life in prison. Period. No excuses. If you rape children, you are a horrible scumbag.

Baby fuck is The Sport of Kings you stupid goy piece of shit.

Attached: baby fuck baby fuck it's AWWW RIGHT!.jpg (1087x1600, 462.65K)

Legitimate question incoming: if it's a baby, is it called pedophilia, or is it something else entirely?

Also, don't you have to be attracted to the kid and not just horn to be a pedophile?

Attached: baby-question-mark.png (520x277, 30.19K)

If a us military base is left unguarded and gets attacked by Isis, that was bad defense. The defense planners are considered by everyone to be shitty.

The parents of this baby were great at defending their kid though. They did a great job at defending their baby from getting raped, those few minutes where it got raped just so happened to happen when they were being awarded the Best Child Defense award at the espys.

Only a rapist would be willing to rape him. That would make another rapist, somebody who somebody else wants punished , happy. How does that solve anything you dumb fuck? The correct answer is sadly society is a failure . You can't claim society is good because X happened but then say you can't say society is good because y happened. The answer is rehabilitation, and if that cant happen you instantly kill them. Fuck this cruel and unusual punishment shit. The people who dish out justice are borderline just as bad as the criminals in how they get a sick satisfaction out of the process instead of removing their ego from everything. The second you "enjoy" the hunt for a criminal or their punishment, you are addicted, and then you rely on crime happening so you can get your fix from the chase and feeling big when you cage somebody. When somebodies family member is killed or something, they should not get to testify like WAAAH MY SISTER! I cringe when I see thwt shit, some ego driven faggot gets to feel important and it does absolutely nothing for long term justice. Id be fucking pissed if I was murdered then some of my faggot family got to milk my death for gibs and attention. There should be zero ego in justice. No glory. It should be a scientific process where rehabilitation is the only goal. If there is a price for a crime , then once it is paid that is it, you are back to zero. Otherwise there is no point to a price and the only thing that happens after a crime is the victims families get to live the rest of their life knowing they have somebody caged. "we can just execute them" "no I want them to suffer in a cage", oh , so you are their parent now essentially, and rather than help them you are going to abuse them. There's a fucking reason we don't just stab murderers to death or torture them. The whole idea of the justice system is promoting the idea that humanity is good and can move on from the animal days. Not even taking into consideration false evidence and shit, how is eye for an eye not going to lead to some sort of disorder in the person getting revenge? When they feel that power they will want to use it elsewhere without accountability. That also means , if you realize that the world is filled with opposing forces beyond individual lives, which it is hence WAR, you are declaring the criminal your eternal enemy. What motivation would a criminal have for reforming if after Reformation they will still be demonized? Nobody will go here because this is politically incorrect but it's the type of thinking that will solve endless war.

When corrected per capita or gross? Cite sources fgt.

This man is a martyr of a society that prevents the common man from ever getting to feel the refereshing feeling of intercourse. This man is a hero that must be revered as a man who finally had enough and took back control of women. This man knows the true suffering us men have had for so many years. To this day we shall rise up and capture and fuck as many bitches and thots as we can. Even if that woman happens to be fresh out the womb, it's time we rise up and put an end to our suffering once and for all!

Attached: MXM-City-of-Heroes-Statesman.jpg (634x407, 69.51K)

Homosexuals need to be gassed. End gay rights

He looks quite unhappy

Shouldn't be

He can lose 30 lbs in prison and the most sex he ever got

Nepiophilia.

Pedophiles can’t wrap their head around nepiophiles the same way we can’t wrap our head around pedophiles.

Attached: baby fuck outfit.jpg (474x499, 63.98K)

What am I lookin at?

I love you

Checked and wrong. Blacks Africans and Black Americans have the highest rape ratio per capita. After that it's Hispanic Latinos, then Indians.

White Americans are slightly higher than East Asians, which are nearly tied with White Europeans.

Attached: homoerectus.jpg (255x255, 22.32K)

I forgot to add, that White Asians (Iranian, etc) have a slightly less chance of being a rapist or being raped than White Americans.

Arabic or Black Asians are pretty much the same as Black Africans, but have dipped down in the last 20 years so nearly fit the same ratio as Hispanic Latinos.

Looking for sauce… I've seen several sources.

Attached: 1.01_all_groups_20121.jpg (2200x1700, 914.96K)

by that logic, niggers are white rapists, since they only rape white people. who the fuck would rape monkeys?

I like how nogs & meximonkeys are represented by shit colors

I can wrap my head around it, in the sense that I can understand how neoteny can be extremely arousing. To a nep, extreme neoteny must prove even more so. What I can't wrap my head around is why somebody would be willing to do severe, permanent physical damage to something that weak and adorable just to get his rocks off.

It's good to know reason is not yet dead, even here.

You're saying Zig Forums - News is full of sjwlgbtfeministasdfs?

Can't blame the poor guy. He clearly watched too many foreign films. Should've stuck with Hollywood kino.

I'd do the same but if he fucked with my property I'd kill him violently