Facebook investors tell Zuckerberg to resign for smearing Humanitarian Soros

Facebook investors have called on the company’s chief executive Mark Zuckerberg to step down as chairman, following reports that the company hired a public relations firm to smear its critics by drawing links to George Soros.

Jonas Kron, a senior vice president at Trillium Asset Management, a US investor which owns an £8.5m stake in Facebook, last night called on Mr Zuckerberg to step down as board chairman in the wake of the report.

“Facebook is behaving like it's a special snowflake,” he said. “It's not. It is a company and companies need to have a separation of chair and CEO.”

Both Mr Zuckerberg and Sir Nick have been under pressure following reports Facebook hired Definers, a Republican public relations firm, to help repair its battered reputation following intense criticism of the social media platform's handling of a scandal over Russian interference in the 2016 US elections and the Cambridge Analytica scandal.

The business has also been accused of attempting to encourage journalists to report that anti-Facebook groups were linked to Mr Soros.

In a call with journalists on Thursday, Mr Zuckerberg denied knowing that his business had hired the firm. “As soon as I learned about this, I talked to our team and we are no longer working with this firm,” he said. He has also said that he respected Mr Soros and supported him fully in trying to make the worls a better place for his kind.

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/11/16/facebook-investors-call-mark-zuckerberg-resign-chairman-following/

Attached: zuck.jpg (2854x1607, 782.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/how-george-soros-broke-the-bank-of-thailand-2016-9?international=true&r=US&IR=T
priceonomics.com/the-trade-of-the-century-when-george-soros-broke/
listverse.com/2016/10/21/10-dark-secrets-of-george-soros/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-30/george-soros-s-tax-bill
pagesix.com/2015/02/06/george-soros-ex-goes-berserk-in-court-has-50m-suit-tossed/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Campbell
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish George could live another 30 yrs to ameliorate this evil pall of fascism caused by Bannon and Trump

I have a George as my desktop back ground

He inspires me

Attached: static.politico.com.jpg (1160x629, 252.72K)

I have found out that only bad people hat George.

these people will go to hell

Attached: aid38499-v4-728px-Live-a-Good-Christian-Life-Step-14.jpg (728x487, 34.3K)

Zuckerberg and Trump are in the masons

o boy

hmmm

NEWFAGGOTRY
No one in the thread have any clue at all, fresh in from facebook themselves.
Where are all the oldfags, really, just someone with a clue.

fags
one
and
all
FAGGOtr y I say

FAGGOTRY!!!~!!~

MOD

THIS THREAD IS FAGGOTS

GOT A MATCH

BURN IT!!!

yOU ARE A BAD PERSON AND YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FOR WANTING TO HURT A TRULY GOOD PeRSON LIKE mR sOROS

I AM SO UPSET that I keep hitting caps-lock! as I type

shame on you, sir

I will try to be civil

Mr soros has donated a lot of his time and hard earned moneys to charities

What, sir may I ASK HAVE You done to better this planet

Spew your hatred, that's what sir!!!!

shame
shame

Attached: remote.axd.jpg (848x477, 111.95K)

Yeah great guy a real Nazi Collaborator

and soros isn't?

jews aren't humans

He crashed mulitple economies, destroyed a lot of job and lives (by destroying the economy). You cannot both be an anti-capitalist and a pro Soros guy.

Daily reminder, Soros destroyed the English and Thai economy

Reverse Robin Hood, steals money form the working class and gives it to rich political figures

businessinsider.com/how-george-soros-broke-the-bank-of-thailand-2016-9?international=true&r=US&IR=T

priceonomics.com/the-trade-of-the-century-when-george-soros-broke/

listverse.com/2016/10/21/10-dark-secrets-of-george-soros/

Reverse Robin Hood

Mr. Soros says rich people should pay more taxes, but used loopholes himself to avoid paying taxes

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-30/george-soros-s-tax-bill

Soros, harrassed and raped Women

pagesix.com/2015/02/06/george-soros-ex-goes-berserk-in-court-has-50m-suit-tossed/

Based Soros white genocide now! Soros will end will end whites and liberate mother earth of their greed and pollution.

Soros wants to ruin america. He wants a singular government entity…. he is pure fucking evil! Now go fuck yaself yes…Qxme

George Soros the victim, is it?

Kike vs Kike
Everyone else wins

Soros should know better than to tango with an android.

100% REAL

Attached: IMG_20181118_212813.jpg (2048x1562, 400.56K)

You know less about politics and the real world stage than the scabs I just pulled off my dick

I placed them on my phone charger block so you could get a better idea of the size of the scabs

Attached: IMG_20181118_213223.jpg (3456x4608, 1.14M)

A few nights ago, before Wendy and I got into a fight, I fucked her so good damn raw in her asshole, dry and hard. The next day, one side of my dick was raw.

The scabs formed, and I'm pretty sure I got some feces in the abrasions.

OKAY, AGAIN: one more time…

These are scans I pulled off my dick a while ago

Attached: IMG_20181118_212813.jpg (2048x1562, 400.56K)

SCABS*

NOT 'SCANS'

THESE ARE SCABS….

I PULLED THEM OFF MY DICK

Attached: IMG_20181118_213223.jpg (3456x4608, 1.14M)

THIS IS ONE OF THE SCABS ON MY TONGUE

Attached: PicsArt_11-18-09.41.04.jpg (529x578, 80.14K)

THIS THREAD IS SOME FUCK SHIT, MAN

This is what happens when you eat the pussy of a $50 whore, Andy

Yor cock and tong are infected and will have to cum off

also, stay away from chemo and repent

It helped this other Andy

Attached: lynne.jpg (524x408, 20.75K)

Interesting choice of words.

I knew Andy Kaufman in real life, you irrelevant, inexperienced little nobody.

he were an Elvis fan too

ALSO: nice work not knowing how to spell the word 'tongue' correctly, you uneducated little fool

"HE WERE"

you're a real wordsmith, aren't you?

Like I said, you illiterate fool, I know Andy in real life.

Take your pills Johnny

Based upon your inability to communicate or retain knowledge, I highly doubt that you truly 'get it' when it comes to Andy's genius…..

One of these days, I'll tell you the story of how I got to meet and know Andy Kaufman….

You're not intelligent enough to understand what he was really all about.

This has to be fake. (((Zuckerberg))) would never go against (((soros)))

Is this DeVito? Gonna tell Latka stories now?

Of all the celebrities I've painted Elvis Presley portraits for, the story behind me meeting Andy Kaufman is BY FAR one of the most interesting and unlikely events you could ever imagine.

It was magical…….

It was up there with the time I didan Elvis for Pink Floyd or the one for Robert Goulet….

Mr Soros has done some bad stuff in his younger days

But then, so have we all.

In the last 15 yrs he has been a force for good

He has repented nd found the LORD, and given up the false god of Mamon.

I know, because I have personaly worked under Mr. Soros

We affectionately call him 'Mr Sorry' now, as he says he's so sorry for his greedy younger days when he was blinded by mamon.

It's not too late for you user.

Dont judge a person by their past acts, but what thy have done for a while now

the CHRIST truly is alive in us all.

Look into your heart

In that darkness, there still flickers an ember of light.

It will require you to get down on your knees and weep and feel a lot of pain
But al least you will be feeling again

I have seen Mr Sorry on his knees weeping

If he can do it, so can you.

I don't frequent this website , but i happened upon it whilst googling and saw some mean memes about Mr Soros

Such sad lost people in the darkness.

I will pray for you all.

The second you mentioned 'CHRIST', you relegated yourself to the level of phlegm.

I dona get you

What you meen when you say i no unnerstand Mister coffman?

are you the walltr meety guy wit da fantacees aboot all the celebs he nos?

is you an andy 2?

Kaufman's genius was in the fact that he would confuse THE FUCK out of the audience, who had absolutely no idea what to believe….

WHILE HE WAS HAVING THE TIME OF HIS LIFE

has many names

The Way
The bodhisattva

Andy, stop accepting the literal milk of human kindness into your body, and be willing to accept the spiritual kind now

ALSO: JIM CARREY SUCKED AS ANDY KAUFMAN IN 'MAN ON THE MOON'

HE SUCKED SO BAD…..

TERRIBLE CASTING

this is how WWIII will really kick off, watch.

That shows how predictably UNINFORMED YOU ARE

there never will be a 'WWIII'

they've already got it planned to call it 'NW1'

nuclear war one

Like FAGGOT, NIGGER, SISSYBOY, QUEERBAIT, DICKLESS, DOUCHEBAG and HERMAPHRODITIC AIDS BOY

Holy shit

what the fuck have i been doing with you this thread?

You clueless wonder.

You don't need to explani coffman to me.

He was no genius.

Anyone with above avg IQ 'gets' Kauffman

Low watt bulbs like you think he's a 'genius'

What did the user mean by this?

He was Andy Kaufmanning the jailhouse bottom boy who thinks he's smarter than us here(easy to do, since most of us[not me]are even dimmer bulbs than Andy)

Say, andy, did you notice my use of the brackets within brackets?

This shows the complexity of my thoughts, compared to someone like you, with an avg intellect, but who has just accumulated a lot of useless superficial shallow knowledge in a wasted life, so appears to be smarter than the millennials here.

As nobel laureate Dylan said

But you're gonna have to serve somebody, yes
Indeed you're gonna have to serve somebody
Well, it may be the devil or it may be the Lord

So it might as well be the lord, Andy

He was the ONLY truly original, funny, groundbreaking comedian ever……

And he didn't consider himself a comedian……

He was a performance artist

Ok he was no genius, but he was a ground breaking 'performance artist'

I'll grant you that.

Getting back to religion, aka spitituality

Joseph w Campbell said that tibetan buddhism was the most profound spiritual practice he had ever encountered

One could use a mandala of one's choice and this could be their god, their object of devotion.
To meditate upon it every day

I think I know what yours is Andy

Attached: god.jpg (266x190, 4.27K)

I love this space after comma guy.

What an Andy Kauffman type 'performance 'artist'
he is.

Andy#2 just keeps getting pwned by this guy, and then he runs away in humiation.

Don't run andy

There's always someone smarter, more knowledgeable, wiser than you are.

Somewhere out there there is someone better than him…I bet though that he just haven't found them yet.

So getting 'pwned' by the best is nothing to get teared up about Andy

You got the entire story wrong, as always…

In 1869, Joseph A. Campbell to Abraham Anderson that they could use his iceboxes to store the Jellies, soups and minced meats Campbell was manufacturing.

They needed capital investment, so some of their Jewish friends reached out to Jesus Christ, and Jesus agreed to turn tricks in Manhattan, spending his days on his knees earning pennies an hour, and after a few years of this they ended up kicking Jesus out of the company because it turns out they had an anti faggot policy.

oops
typed w instead of j j campbell

Nope… It was Joseph A. Campbell, then he approached Abraham Anderson and the rest is history

abnormie

I am so thankful that I am nothing like you

Joseph j Campbell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Campbell

Even elites like me make typos and hit the wrong key(when I'm typing in bed in the dark)

Seen all his PBS videos(multiple times)

read 2 of his books

no youtube vids( all copyrighted)

But if anyone deserves to be seen by evrone, it's him

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:36794af64cd8e5aae7983a2bd82fa2676a515f8b&dn=m4v&tr=UDP%3a%2f%2fTRACKER.PUBLICBT.COM%3a80%2fANNOUNCE&tr=UDP%3a%2f%2fTRACKER.OPENBITTORRENT.COM%3a80%2fANNOUNCE&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fcoppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce

The company was started in 1869 by Joseph A. Campbell, a fruit merchant from Bridgeton, New Jersey, and Abraham Anderson, an icebox manufacturer from South Jersey.They produced canned tomatoes, vegetables, jellies, soups, condiments, and minced meats.

In 1876, Anderson left the partnership and the company became the "Joseph A. Campbell Preserve Company".

Campbell reorganized into "Joseph Campbell & Co." in 1896. In 1897, John T. Dorrance, a nephew of the general manager Arthur Dorrance, began working for the company at a wage of $7.50 a week. Dorrance, a chemist with degrees from MIT and Göttingen University, Germany, developed a commercially viable method for condensing soup by halving the quantity of its heaviest ingredient: water. He went on to become president of the company from 1914 to 1930, eventually buying out the Campbell family.

In 1898, Herberton Williams, a Campbell's executive, convinced the company to adopt a carnelian red and bright white color scheme, because he was taken by the crisp carnelian red color of the Cornell University football team's uniforms.To this day, the layout of the can, with its red and white design and the metallic bronze medal seal from the 1900 Paris Exhibition, has changed very little, with the exception of the French phrase on the top of the bronze seal that said "Exposition-Universelle-Internationale" which was changed to the English name of the exhibition as "Paris International Exposition".

Campbell Soup became one of the largest food companies in the world under the leadership of William Beverly Murphy. He was elected executive vice president of Campbell Soup in 1949 and was President and CEO from 1953 to 1972. While at Campbell's Soup Company, he took the corporation public and increased its brand portfolio to include Pepperidge Farm's breads, cookies, and crackers, Franco-American's gravies and pastas, V8 vegetable juices, Swanson broths, and Godiva's chocolates. David Johnson was President and CEO from 1990 until 1997.

I can do it with my eyes closed while peeling scabs off of my penis

Attached: 1280px-Campbell_bean_advert_in_Saturday_Evening_Post_1921.png (1280x1735, 755.17K)

Andy, are you Andy Kaufmanning me?

I think you are.

It's ok.

better luck with some kid here.

That's your level

You typed 'magnet:?xt=urn:btih:36794af64cd8e5aae7983a2bd82fa2676a515f8b&dn=m4v&tr=UDP%3a%2f%2fTRACKER.PUBLICBT.COM%3a80%2fANNOUNCE&tr=UDP%3a%2f%2fTRACKER.OPENBITTORRENT.COM%3a80%2fANNOUNCE&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fcoppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce', when I think it's self evident that you meant to type' magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39674af64cdSu5aae7983a2bd82fa266712e7415f8b&dn=m4v&tr=UDP%3a%2f%2fNUTSUCKER.PUBLICBT.COM%3a80%2fPRONOUNCE&tr=UPD%3a%2f%2fTRACKER.OPENALITTLEBITTORRENT.COM%3a80%2fANNOUNCE&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fcoppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce

LMFAO@ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES

HOW MANY 'POSSIBILITIES' ARE YOU GOING TO DISCOVER STICKING YOUR PENIS INTO THIS STUPID SILICONE TUBE ???!!!!

Attached: PicsArt_11-18-11.26.22.jpg (300x250, 27.09K)

If you ever need any help killing yourself do let us know.

Did you nknow that george w lucas

Based his story of Star wars on Campbell's book, The HEROS jOURNEY?

Is your 'heros' journey almost over, Andy?

You still hav time to come to the 'light side of the force Andy

Find your nearest church and repent.

You don't need all this eastern philosophy stuff.

That's for smart people like me.

it's not the church, but the human connection Andy, that's important.

When we die, we all meet the same fate.

It's the journey to that fate that matters

We need others.

Like Tom w Waits, i have accepted a chocolate Jesus as my mandala

You should do the same thing but accept the whole form and not just that swinging appendage

Q: what kind of LOSER actually buys one of these things?

Attached: PicsArt_11-18-11.35.23.jpg (2300x1917, 458.98K)

my chocolatte jesus

Attached: JesusChocolate.jpg (500x375, 283.91K)

Andy's chocolate Jesus

Attached: god.jpg (266x190, 4.27K)

NEWS FLASH !!

they recently invented a thing called an APOSTROPHE

as in: HERO'S JOURNEY

try it one of these days

(and Tom waits has less talent than the scabs I'm peeling off the side of my dick)

Okay I'm going to sleep now. Big day tomorrow

Guten Nacht

Attached: PicsArt_11-18-11.43.50.jpg (1440x1080, 305.53K)

Yor so easy to 'Andy Kauffman"

You should Just leave andy

The only reason You stay is ego

Let that illusion go.

Actually, you should stay.

Let this Jedi master of the troll teach a wanna be.

You can be my student.

But 1st, lose the ego.

I'm not trying to one up you.

I'm trying to best my self, since i am a master

And I can call myself that,with out egoism malice afore thought.

good night

I hope your penis gets better

Print this out and tape it above yor bed and meditate upon it.

You may find that the psychosomatic skin disorders of your penis and tong get better

Attached: andy manadla.jpg (280x400, 97.28K)

your nothing compared to JN

Soros is enabling Facist uprisings by destabilizing nation's cultures and economies. He's funding the migrant invasion and shorting the EU economy to profit when the EU eventually collapses. The only way to counter the threat is strong Nationalism or Facism. He learned from the Schutzstaffel.

how much do the koch brothers pay you?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
You mean the democrat-loving chamber of commerce Koch scumbags?
fucking retarded nigger.

Why do you idiots reply seriously to obvious shitposts?

Yes you can, a jew covering left wing ideologies. Jewish cult identity combined with left wing mask.