Trannies BTFO by Ukrainian White Nationalists

Far-right militants in Ukraine have disrupted a march by transgender activists in the capital Kiev.
Reports say two young women were attacked and mocked as they received medical attention, and a Canadian journalist was punched in the face.
Another reporter says police officers manhandled the activists and did nothing to stop the violent far-right members. They deny the charge.
Homophobia is still commonplace in post-Soviet Ukraine, analysts say.
However, the authorities have allowed gay pride marches to take place in the past.
About 30-40 people turned up for Sunday's rally, holding rainbow flags and banners that said, "Transphobia must be stopped".
One activist taking part said the march was important to demonstrate that LGBT people exist in the country, Reuters reports.
"It is difficult to accept that some people are ready to resort to violence simply because other people are slightly different," the activist, identified only as Elis, said in Russian.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-46254855

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_subjects_of_Russia#List
archive.org/download/hitler-speeches-collection/hitler-speeches-collection_0001.mp3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_in_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_China#Labour_and_welfare
ukrainianjewishencounter.org/en/religious-jew-aids-ukrainian-army/
wsj.com/articles/ukraines-secret-weapon-feisty-oligarch-ihor-kolomoisky-1403886665
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial_of_the_Holodomor#Modern_politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

Ukies will forge an empire out of the ruins of Russia

Let's hope

OOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! πŸ˜±πŸ‘½

Oy vey they're just like you goyim! Don't you just want to run out chop off your dick and get on HRT now?

i fuk w nat for brekkie

cook them for lunch

grind the bone to make my bread for supper

Attached: Janae-Kroc-Split.jpg (1090x614, 125.83K)

I don't know who to support anymore.
Right Sector/Svoboda/Azov Battalion > Russia/Iran/Syria > Israel/Brazil/EU/US/NATO/UN > China/DPRK/Vietnam/Cuba/Venezuela

Stop being a dumb shit and thinking the world is black and white good guys and bad

kek

Silence, jew.

Attached: jew shit-goblin.png (191x146, 60.7K)

Not violent enough tbh. This is the closest trannies can get to being harmed nowadays, aside from nigger countries.

The entire Ukranian β€œβ€β€army””” can’t even beat a group of coal miners with outdated, spare weaponry from Russia and you think those nazi dicksucking khokhol β€œβ€β€men””” can beat the might of the Russian EMPIRE??? Go lick some more western NATO boots fascist faggot.

Attached: 7E70B01C-CB5D-49A9-A6FC-455F42EDEF19.jpeg (341x497, 63.6K)

Attached: 15365074470420.png (380x383, 243.96K)

They killed most of your faggot friends in Donbas givi motorola fucking worm food you dick sucking communist mongol piece of shit

Old news.

Yeah, it was a whole day ago. Make way for the future.

Ukies were mopping the floor with the "rebels" i.e. (((Jewtin's))) bitches and we're just about to finish them off when shitskin Shoigu sent in the airforce to carpet bomb them.
Ukies can afford to chip away at these faggots over time. It's their own country and they aren't leaving, so Moscow will bend the knee sooner or later.
The Aryans will humble the Kremlin jews.

You sound no better than he does, are you the same person larping a deranged boomer to increase pph count or something?

There are people who support the same things as me and people who don't.

Interestingly, Shoigu's home country has the same national flag colors are Ukraine:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuva
You would think the chink would be more sympathetic instead of being pimped by commie jews.

Dude, fuck off, nobody even cares who that is. This is a thread about attack on trannies. You can pop a joke or mention something, not shit up the thread with your angry word salad.

What is a chink from Tuva doing in Ukraine? It's a White man's country. He needs to fuck off back to Mongolia.

Literally who?

Literally butthurt
dirty chink

+15

thanks for the bump
keep practicing your english

(((Jewkrainian))) national identity is originally a lie invented by the Jews to weaken and divide Czarist Russia.

Russia is a jewish (((kremlin))) empire of 85 non-Aryan nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_subjects_of_Russia#List
Ukraine is a true 1488 Aryan nation

unblocked

When White nationalists in Ukraine, Germany, Poland and Hungary eventually link up, Europe will be ours once again and all non-Aryans will be pushed out of our sacred lands.

Last time I checked, ukies can't even forge their own nation (because they are trying to use westernmost half-Hungarian, half-Polish mutts as the basis of everything).

I guess, you'll have to support Israel. Azov and Right Sector were supplied with weapons by them.

I've been told there are problems with heating in Ukraine. Are you using rage to keep yourself warm?

Attached: popcorn.png (471x292, 35.2K)

Ukraine literally can't afford to "chip away" (live with civil war forever). Constant robbing of population under the guise of "wartime economy" had already crippled economy beyond the point of no return. Only by getting deeper and deeper in debt does the state perpetuate itself.

I.e. the whole war is nothing but justification for selling Ukraine to foreigners and Ukrainians (through debt slavery) to IMF.

Like with Crimea?

Also, check your geography. Russia literally borders Donbass region, it's not going to walk away anywhere. And Donbass population also doesn't seem to be leaving (as it is their land).

So, Ukrainians are Aryan, while Russians are Jews?

Russians are half jew, half chink. Ukrainians are Germanic with some Polish blood.

Ukraine has to rebuild their nation after almost a century of soviet jewish destruction. I think they're making good progress all things considered. What's left of the corruption in their government and economy are the jewish oligarchs that haven't been chased off like (((Yanukovych))) but they will be
All of Russia's neighbors hate Russia, but Russia always plays the victim which is the classic jewish tactic.

It isn't (((civil war))), faggot. It's just another frozen conflict that kremlin kikes use to destabilize their neighbors. They send a chink from tuva to do their dirty work of killing more White people because that's the only thing russia is good at.

I wouldn't be so sure about it.

Rebuild to what? They've yet to "rebuild" Ukraine to level it had in 1991.

In what direction? Towards semi-feudal shithole with economy based on medieval-tier agriculture that Ukraine had in 1917? Even African nations are overtaking Ukraine.

> What's left of the corruption in their government and economy are the jewish oligarchs that haven't been chased off like (((Yanukovych))) but they will be
Their whole government and economy is oligarchs now.

> It isn't (((civil war))), faggot.
During attempt to overthrow old government some loyalists kept control over part of nation. Now rebels and loyalists fight each other. Textbook civil war.

It seems pretty hot. Lukewarm, at least.

Attached: cheetos.gif (340x300, 32.35K)

You will always have an answer to defend the (((kremlin))) line no matter what facts are presented to you. I suppose it's your job in some shabby office in St. Petersburg.
But at the very least, in your heart, you should admit to yourself that Russia has no business interfering in Ukraine's internal affairs, and neither does the U.S., NATO, E.U. etc. That much we can agree on.

If Ukraine is such an insignificant shithole as you seem to suggest, then it's very interesting that so many powerful nations are so heavily invested in its ultimate destiny. You don't see that happening with African nations. There's no equivalence at all, even though you're trying to make one.

If the chink from tuva wasn't killing Whites for (((jewtin))), Ukraine would be a success story by now, which is exactly what the kremlin kikes are desperately trying to prevent, lest the Russian NPCs back home start questioning their own programming like the supporters of Navalny already are.
This is all about the jewish mafia protecting its own ass and keeping their international criminal enterprises going.

Your days are numbered, jews. We Aryans are very patient and will keep chipping away at your power until the tipping point is finally reached, and that day will come sooner than you think.

Lmao nah, you and your kind are social cancer.

> You will always have an answer to defend the (((kremlin))) line
Everyone is an enemy agent, eh?

Except we are not talking about Russia's involvement.

They … aren't. I mean, even Russia didn't commit itself to simply taking over Ukraine (as it could've easily done in spring of 2014). It's pure profit.

Practically in every single African nation.

Why? How?

The very first steps would be nationalize the crap out of oligarchs, heavily invest into industrial development, increase trade with everyone, introduce (at least, partial) direct democracy. However, Maidan regime explicitly went in the other direction.

You do realize that had Head Jew of Europe (Kolomoysky) was literally behind Maidan and almost took over in 2015?

I don't think Jews have anything to fear.
Since Israel literally arms your Right-Wing Death Squads, I'm betting it is "Aryans" who'll get gunned down in case of any conflict with "international criminal enterprises" of "jewish mafia".

Attached: tin-foil-hats-for-cats1.jpg (750x750, 87.89K)

Lmao, the audacity of these Turk spawns.

I'm sure it's much better for the non-Aryan peoples who populate the multicultural (((empire))) currently known as Russia to simply balkanize before Aryan fascists of the world are forced to do the job for them to fulfill the promise of the 14 words and this time, they will succeed

Really makes you think, it's almost like these things are distractions for 80 IQ brainlets in poor failing countries

Attached: c41.jpg (599x478, 48.25K)

archive.org/download/hitler-speeches-collection/hitler-speeches-collection_0001.mp3

Wrong. The whole country is nationalistic.
At this rate 1st world countries will be the ass end of 80 IQ jokes when rapefugees infest them to the point of dropping average IQ to the lower side.

Attached: Iq_correlation_to_skin_color.png (1317x1652, 424.87K)

Attached: Shaggy shagging.png (480x480, 116.07K)

Yeah sweden and germany are failing so hard despite continuing to have the highest living conditions and stablest economies in recorded history, because brown people are being allowed into the country!
Keep screaming about the sky falling, intelligent chinese and indians are replacing your white ass while you cry about it on the internet until you sperg out and get arrested for trying to shoot up a synagogue.

nice one

Hey leftist fucks, doesn't feel so good when that particular shoe is on the other foot, does it? Nuke Portland.

poos and chinks have to flee to white countries for their shekels because when they are in the majority, i.e. their own countries, their economies and societies are utter shit.
india went down the shitter the moment the brits left and commie china has been an impoverished shithole for decades.

The chinese economy is raping the mutts currently, and your entire west coast is being bought out from under you in a creeping invasion, there are more rich land owning chinese in canada than rich whites or middle easterners combined, it may as well be a chinese colony at this point. All your posturing doesn't mean shit besides your hubris hastening your death, you're fucked white man

You Russiaboo niggers are beyond redemption

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_in_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_China#Labour_and_welfare
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

and btw, all of those "assets" you brag about can easily be taken back by force when the time is right
and they will be

Why are you in such a tyrannical rage fit today user? You are not a very good person.

Good bread.

I am a good person, but my enemies want my people dead.

At least learn the word "tankie". It's not like you will believe that statistics exists and people can actually compare.

Attached: soviet.jpg (429x409, 116.37K)

Not to burst your bubble, but:
a) you should compare the same measurements.
- GDP (PPP) per capita in India is: 7,174 / 7,056 / 7,200
- GDP (PPP) per capita in China is: 16,624 / 16,807 / 16,600

b) unlike Americans had been made to believe, wage does not determine real income (as quite a bit of services in civilized nations are provided by state). Hence it is not impossible to earn half of what Americans gets, but to live 2-3 times better.

Sure thing, commie chink, the standing committee of the politburo is all about providing maximum services to the proletariat.
lel

I said "rapefugees". Is this what they call "moving goalposts"?

Sure, mate, have luck talking about communism with ukrainians. They need only mention Holodomor and say "fuck off, retard".

They support the Ukrainian military moron, and the Ukrainian military sometimes gives stuff to azov.

Don't mind him. He gets paid to spout nonsense. They love accusing others of what they're guilty of themselves.

ukrainianjewishencounter.org/en/religious-jew-aids-ukrainian-army/

wsj.com/articles/ukraines-secret-weapon-feisty-oligarch-ihor-kolomoisky-1403886665

Very very kosher.

Attached: Khazin_1-500x333.jpg (500x333, 41.58K)

kek

And yet, once they are left to their own devices, they immediately go for it.
It's as if your opinion does not correlate with reality.

Attached: COA_LPR_oct_2014.svg.png (653x600, 297.57K)

Where's the combat video for 2018? Everything I found on JewTube is old.

Lugansk and Donetsk oblasts are moslty populated by russians rather than ukrainians, and russians were exposed to extensive anti-Holodomor propaganda to the point where they didn't mention Holodomor in history classes even before separatists showed up. Besides, don't just go assuming that separatists are the voice of the people, they're clearly russian puppets. 2 oblasts can't fight against 22 no matter how much material help they get, ukrainians fight against russian army irregulars. So, yeah, an actual ukrainian wouldn't listen to anybody preaching about communism.

Attached: Coat_of_Arms_Luhansk_Oblast.svg.png (500x500, 174.59K)

Mein Gott. Not this shit again.

Last time I checked, Donbass was in Ukraine, which means it was exposed to Ukrainian propaganda.

Moreover, it is a bold claim to suggest that Russians (as in "those who live in Russia proper") "were exposed to extensive anti-Holodomor propaganda".

Nobody ever mentions Holodomor in Russia, and if they do, they dismiss it as a hoax. Donbass had russian TV channels for years before the conflict and school books were being switched to russian ones.

These guys are true patriots.

Here's some sources you can look at:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial_of_the_Holodomor#Modern_politics
Honestly, if you didn't know that Russia denies/stays silent about Holodomor, you're quite poorly prepared for an argument involving Ukraine.

So which one is it? Or do they somehow dismiss it without mentioning?

Also, are you twelve? Why resort to such blatant lying?

Holodomor as a term came to be used in late USSR (in 1988) and was quite common topic in 90s and early 00s. Only after Ukraine reframed so as to refer to genocide of Ukrainians did Kremlin start to argue such interpretation.

Are you saying Ukraine did not have Russian TV channels and Donbass didn't watch Ukrainian TV channels? Because both seem highly unlikely.

Your credibility is a wee bit too low for me to accept the idea of state schools somehow not using state-approved books.

So much for "extensive anti-Holodomor propaganda".

Yes.
Donbass was allowed to teach in russian, since most of the population is russian. The ruling party was pro-russian at the time (Party of Regions), so ministry of education turned a blind eye on what kind of books were being used.
Are you being so annoying on purpose? I can literally answer with the same thing you're replying to. "Nobody ever mentions Holodomor in Russia, and if they do, they dismiss it as a hoax."

Slavs are niggers