Chipotle fires manager who refused to serve niggers over ‘dine and dash’ fears,oops, he was right

The restaurant chain Chipotle announced Saturday that it had terminated one of its managers for suggesting in a viral video that five black customers were planning to order food without paying – but on Sunday, the company acknowledged to Fox News that it was considering re-hiring the manager because her suspicions may have been well-founded.

In a series of video clips seen more than 3 million times on Twitter, a Chipotle customer in St. Paul, Minn., identifed as 21-year-old Masud Ali, and several friends are told by a manager: "You gotta pay, because you’ve never had money when you come in here.” An employee adds, "We're not gonna make food unless you guys actually have money."

As Ali and his friends complain about "stereotypes," the videos show employees at the store claiming that the group had previously ordered food on two occasions without paying. The store manager also calls the police in the videos, which were recorded and uploaded by Ali.

In one video clip, the manager smiles and tries to ignore the men while they produce what appears to be cash, as proof that they can pay for their food. One of the employees visible in the kitchen is black.

"It sounded really racist — the way she said it was racist,” Ali told Minnesota's Star Tribune newspaper on Friday. “She asked for proof of income as if I’m getting a loan.” On Twitter, Ali asked Chipotle: "Can a group of young well-established African-American get a bite to eat after a long workout session?”

Ali also posted the restaurant's phone number and address to social media. Within hours and under a deluge of criticism, Chipotle issued a statement implying that the manager had acted out of bias and announcing her termination.

But on Sunday, as tweets emerged showing that Ali had apparently made a habit of stealing from restaurants, Chipotle walked back its decision.

"Our actions were based on the facts known to us immediately after the incident, including video footage, social media posts and conversations with the customer, manager, and our employees," Chipotle Chief Communications Officer Laurie Schalow told Fox News on Sunday. "We now have additional information which needs to be investigated further. We want to do the right thing, so after further investigation we will re-train and re-hire if the facts warrant it."

foxnews.com/us/chipotle-fires-manager-who-refused-to-serve-black-customers-but-restaurant-admits-they-might-have-failed-to-pay-for-meals-before

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
buzzfeed.com/
soylent.com/
blacked.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

f they wind up giving her her job back, I would not be surprised if she refuses to take it. This was a situation where she was in deep shit no matter what, and instead of looking to see if she actually deserved to be fired, Chipotle went ahead and took social media’s biased advice.

I think I would attempt to sue them for wrongful termination and defamation if possible, take my settlement and move on. Who would want to go back and be under heavy duty scrutiny by the community and company for the rest of their employment there?

the guy in question is proud of dining and dashing, it's all over his twitter. She did the right thing and got fired for it. The PC police went too far this time

I don't even know where to begin with this. Honestly, I would be surprised if this manager didn't track down these fuckwits, and beat the fucking shit out of them.

My grandpa raised me to hold the sentiments that if someone ever gets the distinct notion to fuck with my money, I'm allowed to fuck them up. Also why I don't fuck with other people's money.

This, to me, would count as fucking with my money, so I feel she should be allowed to break their kneecaps.

like every time?

America and Europe are fiki fiki lands we black and all muslim own you and your woman belong to us.

You wont do shit white pussy bitch kafir boi. You are going to take estrogen and become my bitch while I cum inside your girlfriend and rape you daughter. You will cry to your mommy while sucking your thumb while watching you girl rape. Fuck you pussy kafir fuck all you white faggot. We own you coward.

Attached: 1e2bc2220f0420b4f80f260576386edb7dfbff17d2185e20ca6165c4d603a5a1.mp4 (1280x720, 966.18K)

The pendulum is swinging so hard it's going to fucking snap.

So, why are people all over the world so afraid of these muslims? They can even run rape gangs and actual child sex rings over here and the police refuse to look into it. What's up with that?

idiot

we need funny mustache man to come back. he did nothing wrong.

Muslims are even more violent than blacks.

whenever people cry about muslims getting their countries carpet bombed, I always laugh.

it has more to do with white self hatered, and lonely feminists wanting any male attention, than fear

Fuck niggers famalam

what a shock a nigger has no job

I don't eat word salad, send this post back to the kitchen

Dance, monkey, dance

literally who?

Thank feminism and political correctness for this mess. If it weren't for countries trying to outdo each other in the progressive stack, the migrant crisis would have been solved ages ago by stopping the flow of illegals.

Attached: 1538663162643.jpg (1124x1479, 193.56K)

"Hey, I'm Trev, from reddit and I don't want to offend anyone, but goshdarnit I'm mad and I don't care: Political correctness and far left politicking go too far from time to time and since the hivemind only occasionally allows me to show outrage, I will!"

Attached: 4tlipwxnbtdz.jpg (1080x1080, 38.95K)

reminder that THIS article is the most important piece of news for the last decade.
find out why THIS could change the world forever, and it's a good thing.

Yeah, those fucking (((whites))) are always setting up racism laws, filling the media with propaganda to make people terrified of committing the terrible crime of speaking their mind or pointing out that not only does the emperor not have any clothes on, but that he has a ring of semtex around his midsection, the severed head of a local in one hand and a machete in the other.
It is all spontaneous and not orchestrated or forcefully directed over 80 years of infiltration of every facet of law, media, politics and finance.
Fucking (((whites))).

Whites have tried to legislate social justice to correct past injustice. minorities exploit this with BS racist excuses. But a thief is a thief… no matter the color… and this kind of blatant thieving behavior can be corrected … maybe a few hours in stocks outside the store would be worth consideration. Some grassroots level public shaming…

Capitalism is a mistake. Knee jerk firings in to re hirings just to try to save some cash

Under TRU COMMUNISSISM those poor disenfranchised niggers would get all the free food they want !

Refusing to serve minorities or anyone else chipotle "food" deserves a medal

#boycott

Because, apparently, the Terrorist attacks work on pussies…. and most people these days are total pussies….

dine and dash ali should be made famous

If you're associating moogles with Reddit, I'm going to have to politely ask you to cease and desist before I come to your house and shove the Ultima Weapon up your urethra.

Attached: opinions vary.jpg (396x279, 68.11K)

I have never seen chipotle advertising other than these consistently outlandish news stories, is this marketing tactic how the company is so successful and how does it work?

gang
have warrants
niggers
either just finished raping or robbing someone

stereotypes exist for a reason

time for another 400 years of slavery

forgot to add, they're already slaves
all they know is either basketball, crime, rap(e), etc.
400 years, lol, their slavery never ended, just the jews are their new masters.

I would Fuck the cashier girl HARD

Is this all companies in zogmerica?

I'm an old whitey and I shoplift food

>The PC police went too far this time
go home faggot
>>>reddit.com/
>>>buzzfeed.com/
>>>soylent.com/
>>>blacked.com/

No, it's the People's Republic of America.
If you paid attention to political matters, you might notice that China is doing to Taiwan what the Democrats tried to do to America.