Prayers for Brett Kavanaugh

Prayers for Brett Kavanaugh

Mods, feel free to delete this thread if you feel it's inappropriate. However, I wanted to ask my Zig Forums brothers and sisters to pray for our fellow Roman Catholic brother in Christ – The Hon. Brett Kavanaugh – for his confirmation to the United States Supreme Court and the current turmoil that he is currently going through. I pray that the forces of darkness acting against this man will be bound up and shattered in the Name of Jesus Christ, and those that are conspiring in the dark will be exposed.

Confess therefore your sins one to another: and pray one for another, that you may be saved. For the continual prayer of a just man availeth much. (James 5:16 DRA)

Attached: 1c98fc1307754a045d03d362a725f08f.jpg (800x430, 76.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/09/27/breaking-we-have-the-votes-n2523402
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the story?

He's a Roman Catholic judge who was recently nominated for the Burger Supreme Court. Naturally, hes caused a stir among certain groups that his anti-abortion stance could lead to Roe v. Wade getting tossed in the dumpster (where it belongs).
So someone came out of the woodwork with rather conveniently timed allegations that he committed sexual assault. Make of that what you will.

Womyn came forward at a very convenient time and called him a rapist.
Dems are sperging out, reps and everyone else know it's bullshit.

For real. They're calling for a "full investigation" of the allegations. The trouble is, the allegations are for something that supposedly happened 35 years ago. What evidence is left besides that woman's word? It's nonsense.

IF the allegations are true, then what happened to her is horrible and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. But at the same time, at some point you reach "speak now or forever hold your piece". She didn't tell anyone for 35 years! He was 17! It's ridiculous to even consider an investigation that can only amount to her word against his.

Attached: 1537499905245m.jpg (437x640, 53.68K)

Sen. Chuck Grassley caved in and agreed to delay the hearing. Please pray for Brett Kavanaugh.

Another woman is stepping forth claiming that she was "gang-attacked" by Kavanaugh and his friends. Please pray for Brett Kavanaugh.

The American justice is absolutely ridiculous.
How the winnie the pooh the bicht can prove anything? He was 15 yo. How the winnie the pooh was it rape?
If I become president of my country should I be beware of girls I gropped when I was a 14yo kid?
My prayers are with him. I've heard some things about him standing for the church doctrine trying to abolish contraceptives.
Go for it Brett.

Please also pray for The United States as a whole, I know people hate the country here, but really there's people who really deserve some mercy from God's wrath, and they just happen to live in a sinful country.

Give em an inch and they'll take a mile

He will get confirmed and overturn Roe now. What does he have to lose, he has seen the evil that this side is. They're willing to ruin his reputation and life for their satanic agenda. Our Lord will prevail in the end. They tried this BS with Trump and these satanists could get it through. Let us pray.

You do realize that he can't magically overturn Roe v Wade, even if he does get appointed, right? That's not how it works.

no but they can hear cases that can overturn it, and i believe there are potentially some coming up that could overturn it.

Almost all of those cases founder in lower courts. There has to be a case that goes through the lower courts, then it has to be brought up by petition to the Supreme Court, then they have to agree to actually hear the case. It could take decades. The other option is a Constitutional amendment to ban abortion, which I'm not sure is possible right now. All I'm sayin' is don't cling to Kavanaugh as a magic button.

kavanaugh will not be the magic button, but whomever replaces ginsberg may be

Small town and non-costal USA is fine. It's the stuff that's bordering along the Atlantic and Pacific that's a problem. And Chicago, but that's more of a "central hub between said coasts" than a Midwestern city.

Can't imagine Ginsberg's gonna last to 2020 either. She can barely keep her head up. Even if she's of sound mind (well, I mean comparatively), she sure doesn't look like she's full of vim and vigor.

Here she is

Attached: DoByX01XcAIt9er.jpg (857x1200, 225.79K)

She never claimed that Kavanaugh raped her. She just claimed that Kavanaugh was present at a party where she got gang-banged and that (possibly on another occasion) Kavanaugh was standing outside of a room where another girl was getting gang-banged. After these two events happened, she claimed that she kept going to the same parties for another year.

She also claimed that:

It was pretty shocking at first to read the affidavit but the more I read it the less there is, even if it's all true, which it probably isn't.
She never claimed Kavanaugh or even the other guy Mike Judge raped her even under the 2018 #MeToo understanding of rape, which is that if you're drunk or on drugs or feel bad about it afterwards, it's rape. Maybe there were some sluts around who got gang-banged and felt a twinge of guilt while getting teamed up on by prep school Chads (which all look the same and dress the same, hence the frequent confusion over who's who in all these accusations).

Notice that the first woman, Ford, didn't mention Judge except that he supposedly stopped the attack against her. Which he denies. Now that he's done that, all of a sudden he's Kav's accomplice in story #2. Rapid change in moral priorities.

He didn't want to become the hero of a fake story so now he becomes just as bad and has to start getting accused.

He's right you know.

Pretty sad when Lindsey has more resolve than most of the Senate…

Speaking of all that, The whole business about her and airplanes was complete rubbish. She's lucky this wasn't a trial, even so as it stands I feel utterly confident throwing her whole claim in the trash. Even if something had happened to her in her life at some point (which I am going to be very generous regarding), if she can't give a truthful or at least accurate answer to something that happened within the last couple weeks that was a major event, how can I trust something she said three or four decades ago?

Attached: 1469124246585.png (1923x1083, 2.28M)

Breaking news, they have the votes: townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/09/27/breaking-we-have-the-votes-n2523402

Please continue to pray. God is stronger than the forces of darkness and this wicked evil that are acting against this honorable man and what he stands for. Please be serious, fast, pray, do whatever you guys can because God is hearing our prayers. I was continually praying for the Hon. Brett Kavanaugh while live on C-SPAN.

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who is against us? (Romans 8:31 DRA)

Attached: 1538112298774.jpg (866x823, 148.34K)

seems like a nice guy

Livestream of the confirmation happening today

what on earth is flake doing. it doesn't matter, men have many thoughts but it is the will of the LORD that will prevail. trump is gonna get two cats on the supreme court. that lady cat hates roe v wade.

also the left is beyond disgusting. how anyone can be a real christian and support the left is beyond comprehension. they're literally saying because he's acting indignant that means he's guilty. like what? damn baby killers, the fire is hot and ready for you all.

11-10 Kavanaugh confirmed, Dems eternally btfo. But Flake is a cuck.

I'm fasting and praying this weekend for Brett

First of all, thanks to all of you who have prayed and fasted on behalf of the Hon. Brett Kavanaugh. Your prayers were heard, and God mercifully answered our prayers. Thank you, thank you, and God Bless you.

Secondly, we all need to fast and pray especially until this weekend. While those in darkness waste their time and energy protesting in person and lashing out online, we gather in the Spirit as Brothers and Sisters in Christ to come into agreement with God and to petition to Him. God hears our prayers and we are at the last inning stretch. I pray that God uses this moment so that Brett Kavanaugh will further humble himself towards God's Divine Will and hear Him more closely in the coming days.

David's Prayer
Then King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: “Who am I, Sovereign Lord, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far? And as if this were not enough in your sight, Sovereign Lord, you have also spoken about the future of the house of your servant—and this decree, Sovereign Lord, is for a mere human! What more can David say to you? For you know your servant, Sovereign Lord. For the sake of your word and according to your will, you have done this great thing and made it known to your servant. How great you are, Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears. And who is like your people Israel—the one nation on earth that God went out to redeem as a people for himself, and to make a name for himself, and to perform great and awesome wonders by driving out nations and their gods from before your people, whom you redeemed from Egypt? You have established your people Israel as your very own forever, and you, Lord, have become their God. And now, Lord God, keep forever the promise you have made concerning your servant and his house. Do as you promised, so that your name will be great forever. Then people will say, ‘The Lord Almighty is God over Israel!’ And the house of your servant David will be established in your sight. Lord Almighty, God of Israel, you have revealed this to your servant, saying, ‘I will build a house for you.’ So your servant has found courage to pray this prayer to you. Sovereign Lord, you are God! Your covenant is trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant. Now be pleased to bless the house of your servant, that it may continue forever in your sight; for you, Sovereign Lord, have spoken, and with your blessing the house of your servant will be blessed forever.” (2 Samuel 7:18-29)

Attached: succubus.png (629x446, 287.04K)

What do you think of some of the stuff in his yearbook? The 'devil's triangle', 'boofing'… These seem to be sexual references based on their popular usage.

I have no idea, but apparently it was something alcohol related earlier, but someone paying closer attention to this affair said that was investigated and debunked by some conservative ecelebs. I rather doubt it's anything actionable, otherwise the left would have been screaming about it from the rooftops right now. I mean right now they're trying to keep him out because the worst they have is he threw ice at people, that's beyond "who cares" territory.

Apparently some left wing Protestant church organizations and the Jesuits (I repeat myself) have come out against him. All the right people (lukewarms and liberal sops) seem to hate him, so he's probably the correct guy to be in the slot. Man, I feel bad for whoever replaces Ginsberg…if they are going like this now, they'll be doing home invasions shooting Trump supporters when she passes on.

Wait did he get confirmed already?

Go ask /catholic/.

This is a shit show. How are false rape claims treated in non-anglo countries?

God bless Kavanaugh, and God bless everyone involved in this debacle.

Attached: 1537934545422.jpg (708x1024, 74.62K)

From what I've seen rape claims in general outside of the West are…well, not taken too seriously at all. It seems its an on-off switch kind of thing, it's either its "don't care" or "full blown misandry".

anglo countries are "the west" now?

Going to be confirmed on Saturday, but it might change because a Republican conveniently has a wedding on Saturday.

Well, in terms of Europe and English-speaking countries, in terms of how things are dealt with there are local peculiarities but things are broadly similar when it comes to women now for the most part.

Of course while that could be claimed as being "overly broad", I could say the same of "anglo countries". For example I hardly think Southern Cameroonians and South Africa in general have similar values to western Europeans, but they are certainly within the Anglosphere if for no other reason the language.

meant to reply to

50 for, 48 against
He's in

(And if there were two more "no" votes, Spark Man would tip it in Kav's favor.)

Attached: spark man.png (640x640 236.06 KB, 103.16K)

I said a rosary this morning for Brett Kavanaugh and his family (especially his poor daughters). ✝✝✝ Thank you Lord Jesus Christ ✝✝✝ .

PROVERBS 19:21
Many plans are in a man’s heart, but the purpose of the LORD will prevail.

Roe Roe Roe your Wade gently down the stream.
Kavanaugh Kavanaugh Kavanaugh
Overturn this obscenity

We should now direct our prayers towards the SC overturning Roe V Wade, I believe.

Did (((they))) get to him though?

he won the nomination, so no

Well, before they do that (or anything else for that matter) they have to kick out the communists, who've apparently swarmed the SCOTUS building.

Murderers rolling around on linoleum floor sobbing uncontrollably, film at 11.

Attached: saline.png (607x794, 234.06K)

?

TFW these people are dumb enough to actually believe the coathanger meme.

Attached: f613054054563f87476b7b4731c3e541392351d248419083694c3f810b6d90c7.gif (250x248, 1.98M)

He got confirmed. Feminists, say goodnight to denying your baby human rights.

the will of the lord prevails
the rosary works

Amen

God bless you bro/sis

Everybody in this thread and those who haven't responded but prayed. You are all soldiers in Christ Jesus. This is what a real soldier looks like, a prayer warrior in the Name of Jesus Christ bringing His Kingdom on Earth and doing His Will on Earth as it is in Heaven. Remember that Jesus Christ went up the mount to pray every night, all night. Your prayers and thoughts were heard by God. God bless each and every one of you, may you prosper, and don't give up the fight. Stay strong.

For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places. (Ephesians 6:12 DRA)

Attached: 1538887329735.png (610x877, 760.41K)

Call the little children to come to Christ, and do not forbid them because the kingdom of heaven is filled with them!

we really need to make sure that reps keep the house. it's not looking so good at the moment based on the polls, but it's been on an upwards trend.