Christcuck Burger Gets BTFO by Stone Age Pagan Poos

An American national has been killed, allegedly by an endangered tribe in India's Andaman and Nicobar islands.
Seven fishermen, who illegally ferried the man to North Sentinel island, home to the isolated Sentinelese tribe, have been arrested, police say.
Access to the island is heavily restricted and contact with the tribes is not allowed.
The Sentinelese, numbering fewer than 50 in all, have always attacked those approaching the islands.
Local media have reported that the US national was a missionary who wanted to meet the tribe to preach Christianity to them. He has been identified as John Allen Chau.
"Police said Chau had previously visited the North Sentinel island about four or five times with the help of local fishermen," senior journalist Subir Bhowmik told BBC Hindi.
"The number of people belonging to the Sentinelese tribe is so low, they don't even understand how to use money. It's in fact illegal to have any sort of contact with them."
The AFP news agency quoted a source as saying that Chau had tried and failed to reach the island on 14 November. But then he tried again two days later.
"He was attacked by arrows but he continued walking. The fishermen saw the tribals tying a rope around his neck and dragging his body. They were scared and fled," the report added.
Chau's body was found on 20 November.
"It's a difficult case for the police," says Mr Bhowmik. "You can't even arrest the Sentinelese."

archive.fo/z9Om1

Other urls found in this thread:

andamansheekha.com/2018/11/20/american-national-killed-by-sentinelese-tribes-of-andaman/
archive.fo/lSRDQ
scholar.google.com/
digitalcollections.dordt.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1283&context=faculty_work
web.archive.org/web/20181004115448/www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/30/AR2009043002485.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3326376/African-DNA-has-more-genetic-diversity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, and as you might have expected, he was a Millennial lolcow.
andamansheekha.com/2018/11/20/american-national-killed-by-sentinelese-tribes-of-andaman/

He should have brought coconuts instead of a bible.

What kind of backwards ass bullshit is that?

To protect them from diseases they don't have immunity against, brainlet.

This is where we should create the future white ethnostate when Europe and North America implodes. We just collect a coouple hundreds of men and women, guns, boats, food, first aid kits etc. then we go all the way down that island, purge the natives and start to build our new country. Nothing our ancestors didn't do before…

If you need to retreat to a tiny, insignificant mound of dirt in the middle of the Indian ocean to save your race, then it doesn't deserve to be saved.

Attached: Capture.JPG (1416x1166, 536.58K)

he offered them an android phone

only iphones will do

t. cuck

samefag samefagging is obvious

they look like niggers to me.

christcucks are mentally ill

theyre not pajits. theyre feral niggers. this is how niggers would behave without outside contact. this is where they would be.

we have cages for the likes of you, to

The only difference in quality of life of the man is their perspective world's

lol no he should have stayed the fuck out of those islands

But that insignificant mound of dirt is so vital that somebody needs to go there and fuck with these people because… why?

Why they didn't attacked those guys?

Western scum want to spread feminism to some islanders. They protected their land and killed him. Based islanders are hundred of times happier than your average mutt and aren't enslaved to corporate and have to work for jew master and pay tax.

"Western scum."

Sounds like the niggers are starting to find their way in somehow.

Oh no! My safe space is under invasion. Eat shit cumskin.

Guy that was killed was a U.S. Citizen, where is The Donald?

I wonder if the Sentinelese know what an F/A-18E Super Hornet looks like…

Who cares if he was a christfag, we must have justice…

Attached: 587e7feeee14b63e338b6efb-960-480.jpg (960x480, 80.8K)

I like the part where dude hits the pregnant woman with a coconut and knocks her into the water. Even on a deserted island racial and sexual hierarchy prevails.

why waste all that effort? just do what the spanish catholic priests did to the ancestors of modern day mexicans - give them blankets intentionally infected with smallpox

lmao thanks for that

That's the point. These isolated negresses have no concept of "sexual freedom" outside of their little island. They haven't been brainwashed into thinking its OK to fuck foreign men before you settle down with your cuck, the negresses instinct was to remove her prized male from foreign influence and keep him happy by riding his dick in the jungle

sorry to break it to you, but monogamy isn't really a thing in primitive societies.
for all we know, she could have been pulling her brother away from what she saw as a danger to his life.

Because a B-2 could wipe out all life on such a small island with a fraction of its conventional payload capacity?

why kill all life on the island when you are only trying to eliminate niggers?

Eh, gotta admit, these niggers ain't true niggers. They're not even "black people."

They're feral animals, beasts with a mind. Give 'em an evolutionary adventure into neolithic Europe and they'd end up as proper white men with true intelligence, nobility, and strength.

I say respect them for what they are. Keep off the island, let them have their ways. Christians are fools.

Enviro-fag detected.

Bawww, the little sea turtles are going to go bye-byes because of the Paveway bombs, waaaaaaaah

Attached: 030922-F-0000J-888.JPG (2100x1280, 220.98K)

pic related is meant to cull brown people, not decimate green spaces.
only a kike doesn't care about a healthy environment for white children.
kys

According to extracts of a journal published in the Washington Post, on a previous visit, he had shouted at them: "My name is John, I love you and Jesus loves you."
One of the tribesmen shot at him with an arrow, which pierced his waterproof Bible, he wrote.
In a last note to his family, he wrote: "You guys might think I'm crazy in all this but I think it's worthwhile to declare Jesus to these people.
"God, I don't want to die."
He had taken scissors, safety pins and a football as gifts to the tribe, according to a source quoted by Reuters news agency who had access to his notes and asked not to be named.
He wrote he was "doing this to establish the kingdom of Jesus on the island… Do not blame the natives if I am killed," the source said.

archive.fo/lSRDQ

Unironically, based niggers.

Even Jesus hid himself from bad crowds :^)

He should have come armed with buckets of KFC.
They would have made him their kang.

Attached: food-drink-missionary-savage-cannibal-you_are_what_you_eat.jpg (800x1048, 279.75K)

at least they know how to protect borders, something we have forgotten..

How dd a tribe of feral stone-age niggers get onto an isolate island off the coast on India in the first place? This is the real question.

They've been there for 60,000 years. It wasn't always an island.

But that would suggest that humans are biologically diverse and thus not a single species.

Contact with those guys was made against the law because they could be exposed to all sorts of diseases, he deserved to die.

He illegally entered the country, illegal immigrants should be killed.

No, it's more specific than that and I appreciate nature of their methods.

Illegal immigrants should be shot to death by any means necessary(including rudimentary) by the domestic population.

Oh, are we still talking about this?

Illegal immigrants to the U.S., moron. "To the U.S." is the operative phrase.

Civis Romanus. Our people will walk the circumference of the Earth unharmed, lest the clenched fist of the most mighty military force the world has ever seen comes crashing down on your house.

Also their first contact was with a religious fundamentalist who exposed them to all kinds of potentially deadly pathogens that they have no immunity to. Absolutely fantastic. That idiot had no fucking idea what he was doing except knowingly breaking the law. He should have been caught by the Indian navy and thrown in prison for a few decades.

More that they're highly inbred, i.e. racially "pure" i.e. genetically brittle and weak. Their women need a good bleaching of Aryan seed to become a genetically resilent population again.

resilient*

Sounds about right.

You should go over there and get inseminated by their bows.

Their bows or their arrows, brainlet?

You mean like most of Africa? They're so inbred they can't even breed with the other races without a 3/4ths chance of horrific negative expression, physical or mental. Every other combination produces negative expressions at standards rates, 1/30 out to 1/1000.

Europeans are easily the most diverse, i.e. genetically superior organism, meanwhile Africans(exclusively in africa) still recognize their 12 separate racial deviations, where inbred bantus only fuck other inbred bantus and hate all the other races.

Just an example though, you'll find many more if you go research the topic. Use this
>scholar.google.com/
it's an incredible website that allows you to search peer reviewed, scientifically sound documents.

Their bows you fucking retard. Arrows are the sperm.
>digitalcollections.dordt.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1283&context=faculty_work
A Google scholar document outlining the nature of sexual practice, included is a definition of "insemination." Can't expect stupid fucks like you to have ever actually used their bow to shoot any arrows after all.

web.archive.org/web/20181004115448/www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/30/AR2009043002485.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3326376/African-DNA-has-more-genetic-diversity.html

If arrows are the sperm than you get inseminated by the sperm, not the penis. A penis without sperm can't inseminate anything. Learn to grammar, brainlet.

Incorrect, as sperm without a penis or turkey baster/bow cannot inseminate anything.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (629x255, 23.4K)

And they all had a bunch of European heritage. Do you have any actual studies or are you just full of this shit?

I'm not going to spoon feed you, lazy millennial brainlet. Read the article without cherry picking, straw manning and ad hominems.

Washington post is not a source.

Attached: genetic-map-europe.png (720x816, 225.99K)

Circular logic. Without sperm, a penis or turkey baster can't inseminate anything.

Washington Post is not a source, it's a news media company. The sources are cited in the article, brainlet.

And I will spoonfeed you because I'm a teacher and that's what we do.
Start counting(1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)

See how all the pretty colored circles in africa on average only have 3-7 colors? That means they're not diverse.

See in europe, here

How most of the pretty colored circles have, on average, 12-20 different colors?

Good thing they're contingent on the out of date Out of Africa model, you almost won! But in the end it was as easy as going to
and searching a few keywords, something you've never tried.

Attached: afr.jpg (1179x869, 309.68K)

I'm out, make sure you guys do your homework, those pictures can be found at

If you can't find them you didn't do your research and thus can't compete with your teacher.

OOOH BEFORE I FORGET

scholar.google.com isn't indexed by tineye or google's own reverse image search. That would be way too easy, even for kids like you

Still here, and you didn't count your pretty colors. If you did you would have said
The full versions of the pictures can be found at

The point of your homework is to D I V E R S I F Y your understanding of the topic: Needing to sift through information impertinent will broaden your intellectual perspectives in relations to human biological diversity.

I'll be back tomorrow to grade your work. Bye :^)

Washington post isn't a source. If you listened to user-sensei you'd realize you're projecting.
A scientific journal, yes, so unless you can link to that journal, Washington Post is not a source.

You can find the journal Washington Post referenced at

I'm reading it right now, the abstract is in relation to African's not having any neanderthalic DNA, something the wapo article doesn't touch on despite it being the most important aspect of the paper.

tries to hide behind the "authority" of being a teacher in lieu of having an actual argument he can defend you're not a teacher, that's obvious, sweetie

This thread is the most active thread in the news feed? Do you always jump to conclusions or just when you call samefag or read Washington Post articles?

Attached: Untitled.png (1124x154, 17.46K)

The absolute state of the alt right

Is that your "source," sweetie?

Alert! Tranny Detected
no need to try and reason with it. You're wasting your breath and giving it the attention it craves

thanks

No, I'm past the abstract now. Apparently the lack of neanderthalic DNA is why so many Africans lack an occipital bun.

Seeing as the occipital lobe is responsible for spatial reasoning, it seems Africans lacking it is the same reason they have so much trouble operating in multiple dimensions simultaneously, accounting for their inability to swim or fly helicopters without having a European ancestor.

sweetie

That's not me hun, see

Wow, you're really invested in this. So invested, you still can't post a single academic source to back up any of your bullshit claims or fake Zig Forumstard infographics.

I never heard about google scholar until user-sensei told me about it so yeah I'm invested.

Why would I post your own source for you? If you want to prove whatever the washington post posted in 2009 and then deleted how about you read the same paper I'm reading? The source they referenced?

Are you afraid it might completely change your worldview? Are you afraid to be wrong? I'm not.

Yeah, I just skim your words without reading them looking for a link to a academic source, so until you're able to do that, I'll continue ignoring all the filler you spam in your increasingly desperate and meaningless posts.

Guess I'm done here, thanks for the win.

OK sweetie

He entered their country illegally faggot had it coming.

Attached: af1275e20fa1bd294cb2db79fd3a5aca78bfd5b8ed2f08213a9779d865327eb5.jpg (500x500, 50.53K)

Cancer

Go argue with the "teacher" who's still lurking this thread and grinding his teeth in butthurt silence.

LOL, Christ fag owned, rekt and nigger dominated.

Jesus boy got his shit pushed in hahahahahahahaha😆😁😂😇🥳😝

Amerimutt education everybody

Attached: americlap.jpg (482x800, 142.99K)

t.kike

those nationalist racist need to be taught diversity is a strength
background checks on all bow carving tbh

They viciously attack everyone and everything that gets close to them. People, boats, helicopters, doesn't matter. Humans want to study their way of life since it's been (mostly) undisturbed and unchanged for ages, so to stop everyone from getting fucked over by each other they restrict access to the island. The Sentinelese don't change the way they act or get screwed over by the outside, and retards don't get killed unless they ignore the restriction.

Attached: 1443296027408.png (540x369, 177.44K)