Teaching friend english

Thanks google.

Attached: nun.jpg (1324x565, 255.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

startpage.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't google pull up images based on your searches?

Those spoopy nin pictures are the least of your problems.

A thread died for this.

Use DuckDuckGo

I had very similar results.

Yes but its still possible that OP deletes his cookie data and uses a proxy so its not 100%.

Why are you surprised?
The people who own Google HATE God and all that is good.

Is your friend from some isolated African tribe?

I dont save cookies and got the same result. I used DuckDuckGo and nothing like OPs pick came up.

Type Orthodox nun

Should have gone with the proper definition:

Nuns are in a relationship with God.

Use another search engine. I thought everyone knew to drop this botnet by now

The creepy images are from a dumb new horrow movies so those results aren't too surprising

. . .

Attached: dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet.jpg (1008x628, 322.85K)

What the dealie?!? How does a simple addition of an "s" at the end make such a world of difference?!?

"The Nun" is the name of a movie that just came out, so searching "nun" will give those results.

I'm aware of that movie, but the thing is, if you just type in "nun", not only will you get results related to that horror film, but you will also get sexy nun halloween costumes, latex nun fetish gear, and other scandalous atrocities. Just add an "s" to nun, and most of that other garbage magically disappears.

To be fair, "nun" is a pretty generic term. They call themselves "sisters".

Go to your Settings and filter the lewds.

I would but I'm afraid of google filtering fascist stuff I want to look up

That's because the plural form is not being used on those sites. No one buys a "sexy nuns" costume that lets them dress up as multiple people. At least that's my guess.

In five more years it'll all be anime. Google and the rest of "Silicon Valley" will come crumbling down in the next decade.

use startpage.com/

very sad, i just tried this and same results came up

incredibly insulting to millions of people around the world