QAnon’s true believers are devastated as the conspiracy theory goes down in flames

Perhaps no conspiracy theory has thrived more readily in the dark corners of the internet since it was first born last October on the infamous troll message board 4chan following President Donald Trump's vague remarks last year at a military dinner that it was the "calm before the storm." An anonymous user claiming to be a high-level government informant and calling himself "Q" after the highest level of security clearance at the Energy Department, began leaving cryptic messages he called "crumbs" which were supposed to be hints as to a wide-scale government operation known as "The Storm" to take down government corruption and the new world order, with Trump at the center. While the messages often had very specific dates, many aspects of them were purposefully vague, allowing believers in "QAnon" to use their imagination and fill in gaps.

In time, a gigantic overarching narrative emerged in which Trump, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, and Special Counsel Robert Mueller were all working together and planning mass arrests of everyone from Hillary Clinton to liberal financier George Soros to members of Congress, for their role in a massive, world-spanning criminal child sex ring enterprise that has included every former U.S. president — and that people should prepare martial law and orchestrated mass riots to protect those marked for arrest. Q's believers have claimed that North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un is a CIA plant, that former Democratic staffer Seth Rich was assassinated by MS-13 on the orders of party leadership, and that Republicans intentionally lost the special election for Jeff Sessions' Senate seat in Alabama to build evidence of voter fraud. At its height, QAnon broke into popular culture, with disgraced TV star Roseanne Barr promoting it on Twitter.

But now, the ongoing failure of Q's predictions to come true has started to fragment the community, and two major events in particular smashed the credibility of the movement for many believers.

The first event was the result of the midterm elections, where Democrats decisively won control of the House. Q had previously assured supporters that, contrary to the polls, there was a "red wave" coming.

The second event was Trump's decision to fire Sessions, who in the QAnon narrative Trump was only pretending to hate, and was the mastermind behind all of the impending mass arrests that were supposed to be right around the corner. This was a particular blow, as many supporters were already trying to rationalize losing the House with the fact that, any minute now, Trump was going to declassify huge swathes of intelligence that would result in House Democrats going to jail and a series of special elections that would give it back to Republicans.

The end result, according to conspiracy theory debunker Mike Rothschild, is that tons of QAnon believers now realize they have been grifted, while the rest, who have been gathered on the social network Voat after the community was banned from Reddit in September, are at each others' throats and frantically spinning ever crazier ideas to explain away why nothing Q has said has come true:

The notion that some of the remaining QAnon believers might form "citizen militias" is particularly troubling, as far-right conspiracy theories have led to violence - most famously, a man nearly shot up the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria in Washington D.C. last year, acting on a hoax that Hillary Clinton and her inner circle were running a sex trafficking ring out of its basement.

Whatever happens, the QAnon conspiracy theory was never fated to end well for its believers. And the whole saga is a cautionary tale about being careful what one believes on the Internet.

salon.com/2018/11/15/qanons-true-believers-are-devastated-as-the-conspiracy-theory-goes-down-in-flames/

Attached: 1542342555375.jpg (1600x1600, 150.37K)

Hate to say it but…Q predicted this.

I'm going to hazard a guess that Q did not actually predict this.

Q predicted this

Zig Forums is so weird. Half of it is larpers, the other half are /x/-tier crazies.

Hopefully this betrayal radicalizes B.O.O.M.E.R.

CIA anticipated this.

Welcome to the Neon-Nazi Army lads. Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Attached: mkultra[1].jpg (900x633, 160.88K)

So this is an occupation now.

Amazing troll.

No, they actually believe the shit they shovel. That's why they're called Zig Forumsppets.
They are the easiest to control.
As long as you tell them what they want to hear

TRUST THE PLAN

I'm sorry, but the man has quads. It trumps your baseless assertions

Attached: interstella get.gif (500x378, 439.04K)

So what you're really saying is its real

[CLOWN ALERT]

Attached: 03cac731be585d2e6fd815f6588a44b5c418a7a74b9d12f68a82c2ab795d9112.jpg (632x391, 131.05K)

Dont believe anything you read on the internet. Except of course if the article is from salon.com

Looks like The Enquirer knows more than your RETARDED DUMBASS.

Attached: 9bd100574f4a01eca23390a2b3cde2251cde7919ccca9ec49c737d4d501e50b4.jpg (640x741, 113.96K)

How COINCIDENTAL ?
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES.
Q

Attached: 9.11 CRYPTIC.jpg (1200x907, 236.67K)

I GOT THE ORIGINAL. KEEP THE BULSHIT UP AND I'LL MARK YOUR RETARDED DUMBASS.

Attached: 1TNC.jpg (238x313, 18.48K)

PEPE GONNA MAKE YOU WISH YOU WEREN'T BORN LITTLE BOY. KEEP THE BULLSHIT UP.

Attached: PepeSip.gif (112x112, 147.95K)

Confirmed by dubbledubs.

Attached: refsezitsgood.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

underrated post tbh

mr x from resident evil is my prophet
he doesnt talk much besides punching people thou

>(((Mike Rothschild)))
I get that its hip to shit on qanons but if they're really a bunch of idiots without any ground to stand on then stop giving them so much attention.

This whole movement was orchestrated to give more power to the word "conspiracy". A movement professionally advertised to you by media is always intentional misleading. By building up a narrative and deconstructing it in front of everyone they send a underlying message out to the public. The very same public has no real interest in politics, but naturally seeks out answers to the unrest inside of them, so they fell easy prey to lying media movements. Once this false safe heaven false apart, they only take away the info that all research into politics is some kind of "conspiracy", and they fall back in the lines of misery. This very principle of mind control or in better terms public persuasion, was cultivated for decades by media and news…there was always yet another article about UFO's, aliens, Bigfoot, Loch Ness, Are 51, Elvis, Kennedy etc.

Generations of humans were psychologically tricked into associating "conspiracy" with lunacy and falsehood, so that the ones steering the ship could stop the spread of inconvenient truths by discrediting them as "conspiracies" ALWAYS question the narrative by yourself, never let others put explanations in your head!

Mueller is giving the "publisher" immunity for testifying

Good advice!!!

Which is why I'll ignore it.

Now I never gave a shit about this whole Q larping boomer bait bullshit that's a lot of b's!, and I with this post I don't mean to hint there's any sort of legitimacy to it but
pick one and one only, OP, or else go fellate a shotgun.

Attached: DIE.jpg (744x800, 88.03K)

i get that it's (((hip))) to put everything in brackets and diss salon

So why the fuck am i responding to loser like you?

anon5 actually predicted this lol

Q and the user that attached to it, began as a thing, then it fractally morphed into another thing, none of the impetus to fractal distortion was driven in any determined meaningful way.
It was a wild animal concept with potentially a predicted outcome, but animals are wild, especially wild animals, the delineation of their path, is by their past iterative nature and from the energy centred within their essence, an unpredictable randomly unfolding unfocused collection of potential and not potential.
Whether it was designed to become something specific, or just the mountebank's indulgence in perversity, has null relevance to what it now encompasses.
It has become a thing, as it was designed to become, except the thing it became has a depth of profundity far in excess of the creative intent.

I agree with anonymous

So many words to say nothing at all.

Trump should get an Emmy for his role.

QAnons are just Baby's First Conspiracy Theorists. Now the randoms that predicted that no matter who won, Hillary or Trump - That Israel would pull wins out of this? Now you're thinking spatially.

Nobody cares about Q

Check out the amazing quality of the 3D animation in the new upcoming rethinking of Lion King

Because I'm not a faggot, i never saw the first Lion King, I do 3D animation myself, and this is some of the best I've ever seen, so I'm going to go see this movie.

NEPTUNE SAYS IF YOU
BELIEVED IN 'Q', YOURE
A FUCKING FAGGOT

Emmy Lou Harris could easily play the role of Trump

I used to be intrigued by the Q posts. Intrigued enough to begin searching beyond what I was being spoon fed and I learned things that vastly contradicted the story line being presented. These contradictions opened up more revealing avenues of data to process that went farther down the rabbit hole and now I no longer believe the Q psyop as a result of these facts learned. I have attempted to present these other facts found to the Q cult but they are not open to learning anything that is contradictory to their psyop and they are quick to dismiss real facts when presented in written documented form though they explicitly state Q taught them to do their own research. It's my experience that the Q cult is nearly as dangerous as the other factions out there in play and as long as all Americans are so easily divided among themselves and distracted they will continue to be decimated. Obama was indeed correct when he stated Americans don't have the capacity to think for themselves. He also asked, which tribe are you in and anybody observing these tribes from the outside can clearly see that they do unfortunately exist. People such as Q, Alex Jones and so forth (I could go on) are doing a wonderful job radicalizing all sides of the debate for future conflict and therein lies the rub because your real enemies are hidden from your sight while they divide and conquer you (death by a thousand slash's) and as long as you're still thinking in the box they put you in and continue disregarding truth as presented by outsiders that have done extensive research that you can easily verify as Q has taught you to do you will continue to be conquered as your real enemies plan to do and are doing successfully right before your eyes. There are real facts presented by all sides of this debate yet each side (faction) is quick to attack the other side instead of doing the research required to find the real truth if it exists. I have visited most sides of the debate and I can tell you the radicalization runs deep across the board and the rabbit holes does definitely have a rattlesnake at the bottom because I'm looking it in the eye waiting for the rest of you to catch up and see for yourselves. We will only survive if we join together otherwise be prepared because divided we will fall.

I used to think actors were in Hollywood but those are only "B" actors at best. The real "A" actors are in government.

All me tbh.

Those words say something if you connect them in a intelligent sequence.
Fuck man, what were you expecting, how did your mind conclude the form an answer should take

It is sad that the people feel so under attack from something that they believe has no means of defeat, that they latch on to a seemingly benevolent and empowered agenda, to the exclusion of all else, including the logic that presents its face.
There are many who brought the dream, lock, stock, and all barrels
Loyalty to the vision of succour is strong.
I would be interested in the things you have learnt that shines light on the deception.

Qanon has created a fraternity connected, a potentially deceived, deluded fraternity.
But still a vast connected group seeking a direction agreed on by all.
They only need to consolidate the route with an effective driver, and maybe something special could result

Nice combo double dubs

Top Fucking LEL!
Losers find out they are losers. Wail.
You can't make this shit up!

>(((salon.com)))
The crazy homeless man on the street corner wearing a tinfoil hat screaming about how Jesus was an alien has more credibility.

LuL board

Pol does not or has never believed in Qanon. That shit is for normies middle aged housewives. We do believe pizagate though.

Here is a thing.

The ruling Cabal have run the world for hundreds, possibly thousands, of years.
Relatively unopposed.

They have incorporated every new idea and technological advance into the control mechanism.
From weapons, to mental techniques, to the improvement of the conditions under which we slave, everything works towards a single goal.
And that is maintaining the life that they are accustomed to, with the slave race available for exploitation in every conceivable way.

It isn't beyond reality that they have been in a position of vulnerability from the awakening slave class, on more than one occasion.

It is inevitable that for the slave to be of utility as society evolves and increases in complexity, the slave mind needs to evolve and grow.

There is a conundrum in letting this happen.

The slave gets more intelligent, discerns it's cage, with the knowledge of its enslavement, it adapts and evolves under the pressure of mortified disgust, and comes to the position where it can escape the cage, and potentially overcome the master.

The master though, has centuries of experience in situations just like this.
They expect and anticipate these issues arising, and make the required changes to the system to keep the slave enslaved.

The problem with that is that if the slave is defeated, and the system evolves, and the slave is aware of its defeat, then it loses the will to strive for something more, sickens and dies.

So part of the agenda of regaining total control by the slave master, must include an aspect if success by the slave in gaining control of the direction it's life.
Or at least the appearance of success.

In the current paradigm, we are at the point of awareness, approaching a climax of action, for the reclamation of individual sovereignty.

Although it is a brand new experience for us, who are destined to forget the past of our lives.

To slave master, it is the next step, the point of evolutionary change.
A time of concession to the bigger picture in which the slave gets a better life, experiences a substantial seeming victory, and gains a period of self determination.

But this is just illusion, a semblance of victory over oppression.

Remember, the master has the truth of history, and an unbroken connection to the successful unending mastery over the slave.
They know that life is more than this existence, that we have a goal to work for, and a succession of births and rebirths from which to attain the goal.

Q, an inside connection to the control system.

Q, and Donald.
A team born of the slave master's progeny.
A team that wants to end the usury of the slave for the elite agenda, and instead, give all an equal share.

Q and Donald.
Elite insider's who out of benevolent desire, want to free the slave.

Is this what we have before us.

After potentially thousands of years, someone from the family of the Master's of slaves, has flipped.
Generations dedicated to service in gaining a negative harvest, flipped in a single generation, to serve the Light of creation.

I am not saying that this isn't possible.
But is it probable.

Us this something to hang a hat on.

Or is this merely the new paradigm within the eternal game in which the slave is the slave, the master retains mastery.

The slave is given the optics of success, that is an insignificant overlay to the reality of enslavement.

Do not get me wrong, I am Donald's man, 100%, 5x5, trusting the plan, going where go all.
I am in the corner that believes in Q, even though it seems so unlikely.

I also am not completely absorbed into the optics, not completely convinced of the storyline, not afraid to affect a cynical outlook for the purpose of retaining a potential for changing directions.

We all should allow for this potential.

The potential that Donald and Q are simply the elite preparing to give us the illusion of a win, to ensure that the game carries on in their favour.

And so I say…

Do not go gentle into that good night,

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Very well stated. I used to be able to present these facts in minutes and now with my continued research it would take a seminar and I hardly doubt I would get out alive based on the animosity I receive when shining the light on a few simple facts. Each faction to this dilemma is quick to lynch a person stating facts that don't go along with their prescribed narrative and is exactly why they executed Jesus. I will tell you this much and it is a tremendous clue that this situation is nothing new and it's roots go back to the beginning of recorded history and that history is replaying itself over and over again because we are distracted from learning why. No one here is going to learn this overnight as it has taken me years of research once I broke free of the herd.

Very creatively written, but not very well thought out, clear, or concise.

It's amusing the way you board dwellers indulge your delusion
You are plugged in hunnit pusent
Dumping the vomit garbage of your judgement on the people beneath you
You live in an invert world where you have no value
But how intelligently you denigrate
How strongly you condemn
Broken ladder rungs that simpler people see as worthless to get up where you want to be.
Hohohoho merry fistmus you empty shells

Yes, yes, keep digging!
I get so excited when I see another breaking out of the box.

I don't get how any adult that has ever been in a social situation could ever think the government is this well-oiled machine.

Even the actual 'puppet master' types cam only manage really obvious crap and just tell you to not pay attention.

There is no ladder here. There are no identities to rest a hierarchy upon, except maybe killcen and JN. You can ignore them.

If you look carefully you'll realize you can discard your costume and your judgemental retorts here and discuss ideas on their merit. There is no ladder to climb, no likes, no upvotes, so fruity retorts get you no points. This isn't the normieweb, you don't win something for existing here.

JN here, and I disagree

Firstly, ID like to say that although I'm an antagonist for entertainment purposes, I ADMIRE THE HELL OUT OF YOU GUYS !!!!

I really, REALLY do…..

In fact, I'm always telling my wife how intelligent you guys are, and how although I go out of my way to be a grain of sand in your condom, just for fun, how I actually really think you guys are intelligent as shit and I think that you are the Elite members of society these days…

This Thread is interesting because I have been so impressed with quite a few of your comments, that I have actually sat down and read them aloud to my wife, just to verify how much I respect your intelligence and your articulate eloquent ability to communicate.

I've been so God damn impressed with a couple of comments in here in this particular thread, both ones that were against the Q concept, or ones that were 'pro' Q concept.

Personally, I think the Q thing is bullshit……

But that doesn't mean I dislike 'pro' Q people (as long as they are articulate and intelligent)

The one thing I hate is STUPIDITY, and in particular, the inability to communicate effectively.

THATS why I'm so embarrassed by Trump….

But regarding ladders, I disagree. That's a matter of opinion.

The Q hoax is embarrassing, because the human race has devolved to the most gullible flat earth sheeple stage I've ever seen

SPEAKING OF Q:

I'm about to let you all in on a secret that I have been for years….

I do animal rescue, and you would be amazed at how often you will be minding your own business and accidentally stumble upon a situation where animals are in desperate need of help…

And I will NEVER turn my back on them…

Never…..

SO…. HERE GOES:
Whenever I deal with Feral Cats, and they are afraid to come to me, I play THIS VIDEO……

It doesn't matter if it's kittens or the mother cat or a tomcat, when they hear this video they will instantly come running out from where they are hiding, and give me the opportunity to actually rescue them….

It literally works like magic every single time

FUCK Q

FUCK THE HUMAN RACE

Oops typo

"that I have been USING* for years"

And just because I enjoy irritating people, 'being a festering boil on their ass', it DOESN'T mean I don't like you. It doesn't mean I don't respect and admire you….

I've always been this way, especially in real life, where although I am actually one of the most understanding open minded easy going people you would ever meet, I've always given my friends hell, tormented them, irritated them, annoyed them, delayed them, become a wrench in their gear…

And they've always done the same thing to me… It's how we know we actually like each other

Eeyore pretty much ignores..

Attached: Eeyore Ignores.jpg (1161x1054, 192.8K)

LOL @ ANYBODY STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE IN PIZZAGATE

Lol he's gorgeous !!!

another picture I'm downloading

Q is correct when stating "you have more than you know" though you would have to pursue this on your own without the spoon feeding.

Attached: Eeyore Winks @ You.jpg (2064x1161, 406.79K)

This thread needs more tinfoil hats.
Get some for your cats!

Attached: e6d8f373ae8adf3bd2945e370491aeacb6cf94ee0b4d0c92ac7cea7667265e50.jpg (750x750, 87.89K)

Q is a disenfranchised computer geek faggot from 4chan

he's a loner, and a pseudo intellectual

And Eeyore is handsome as shit
what a perfect specimen

cats are AMAZING

Wendy will verify that I have always made the same claim:

That my greatest wish ever would be to cut a deal with the universe where I could become a CAT for just One Day…..

And once I woke up as a cat, id tell the universe to FUCK ITSELF, because I was lying about the 'just one day' thing….

I'd never go back to being a primate again

How 'bout some o' 'dis pussay?
She gots da tinfoil hat, and she wants to gib my ass neetbucks like I deserve! What's not to like? She also no like orange man. I no likey neither. He bad. He no gimme neetbucks.

Attached: Qanon Predicted ME!.jpg (923x962, 167.32K)

(((rothschild)))

the left can't meme

AMAZON chose one of my favorite songs as its new theme song

'Can You Feel It' by The Jackson's

I hate Michael Jackson, but this song is different… It's infectious as shit…

In particular, I am addicted to the breaks with the 'funky clinky 70's Soul Guitar Riff'

It's BADASS…. I've always loved this song, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that Amazon chose this obscure tune.

Check it out…..

It's like funky candy

ass BLASTED shill loser

Only faggot trendfollowing unoriginal losers use the term MEME

Ok thanks for your input shillstein.

My daughter was having trouble with geography until I showed her this..

Attached: DNUtIEzXkAAkYAp.jpeg (750x659, 106.5K)

Q livesin a 3 Story Doritos Bag

Fucking BRILLIANT !!!

I LOVE IT

Yes
&
Yes.

Q should take the Paqui chip challenge. If he can eat ten of them in 10 minutes I will believe anything he says. In fact, I will believe anything he says if he eats ten Carolina Reapers in 10 minutes!
but Q is actually a couple halfchan femanons larping as important government types, just to troll idiots on da interwebz. Crying baby girls, all of you!

Attached: d709c25a4bb3837c2a25758c576822c7fcd70e5678393d5be679ee0ea56674d6.webm (480x480, 7.56M)

you wanna know what's funny?

the insignificant loser who started the 'Q' thing knows who I am, and he knows who Fangë is, and he knows who killcen is…..

I ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE IT !!!

but he has no idea who you are….

Let that sink in, ladderboy

What do Israeli Jews think of Jesus?

(A must see for those who think Trump is from GOD)

There is a stain if malevolence in your actions.
You are obviously an intelligent and perceptive person.
As am I
We are surrounded by a sea of less developed, simpler minds that have no heart for the battle.
They wear the same mane of worth as you, me, the slave master or the crusaders.
Because they can only comfortably exist in the vacuum of ignorance doesn't invalidate or diminish their right to be right beside us.
I feel that my abilities for perception and discernment are gifted to me by my creator, with the gift of seeing clearly, also comes the gift of service to the lights less bright, I am blessed in my ability and desire to step up when others can't.
If you can write off the worth of your other selves, then you have failed in a profound way to see clearly the Way.
In one aspect, regardless of outcomes and viewpoints, there is an undeniable truth attached to the Q agenda.
Where We Go 1 We Go All

I think I found one of Qanon's followers on JewTube..

Your view on pizzagate is broken somehow.
Wikileaks is the banner bearer of truth in revealing the reality behind the public facade of government.
There are components of the story that can only point towards one possibility, unless the people around which the story revolves, are demented in the function of their minds, and that is refuted by the success of their endeavours, they are clearly controlled by an intelligent mind.

Are things heating up for Q?

Only tragic weirdo's dis the meme
Giggles

You may have just ID'ed Q.
Is that the "pain" he's always talking about? lol

Snakes stand multi magnitudes above cat's for pure joyful epicness

Could it be..
SATAN???

Attached: rovzu.jpg (506x500, 73.45K)

I agree @ 2

You know the classic meme photograph of the morbidly obese shirtless guy sitting in front of a computer?

…… well, I don't think Q is morbidly obese like that, in fact I'd imagine him being a taller thinner version, with perhaps two years of college…

I think that it was one person in the beginning but it ended up being two people… And when you said they are femanons, Id agree, even though they are both men….

I think there are probably three females total who have ever gone to 4chan, and they are Agatha and Sierra and sunny…

They are attention whores, whereas I am an attention prostitute….

Whoever they are, it doesn't really matter because Q is one of the gayest most irrelevant bulshit Concepts I've seen come around the corner since I fell out of my mother's womb

I don't write this stuff, it's all autotune smokey mirrors

Congratulations on the inability to emotionally connect and building unnecessary barriers around yourself as a defense mechanism because of some unresolved issue in your childhood

Only illiterate people use an apostrophe in the word 'weirdos'

I don't think so..

Oops!
Here's the right one..

This is my first entrance into the chan world for a while, but there is one thing I can guarantee with the encounter, there are a swarm of irrit denouncers condescending to pronounce judgement on the lower lifeforms that plague their intention to pageant their superiority of being or knowing.
It is pointless and reeks of insecurity

Pizzagate is fodder for inexperienced noobs who just discovered conspiracy theory insanity

Pedophilia is an epidemic, indeed… But it always has been since the beginning of time… It's not like it's a new 'trend'….

In fact, one could argue that it's quite natural, because only human beings apply false religious morals to our existence… All other animals behave free of these imaginary morals, and older male animals mating with younger female animals has been Nature's Recipe for strong survival DNA lineage since the beginning of time…

The most important part to remember is the pizzagate idiots always throw around the term pedophilia, when they are using that term incorrectly…

The actual topic is CHRONOPHILIA, and there are many many different categories of it..

And I can guarantee you that Hillary Clinton is not eviscerating and eating children after raping them in the basement of a pizza restaurant

If you're stupid enough to fall for that conspiracy theory, you'll believe anything.

Luckily I have made no claims of literacy, if the words fall in a semblance of coherence, that's one more win carved into my tally arm

Q for Q followers.

So if Trump is a Jew and Jews in Israel don't worship the GOD in the Bible but rather the Talmud making them Zionists how could it be that Trump is from the GOD of the Bible?

Please tell me Q followers, I'm waiting.

You Q and Trump followers have been fooled, again like last time.

Q taught you to go and research so I suggest you do so fast.