What does Zig Forums think about Terry Davis? Is he perhaps a saint now?

What does Zig Forums think about Terry Davis? Is he perhaps a saint now?

Attached: 20tkxzbdztl11.jpg (1432x1012, 132.82K)

he was already a saint

He had some heretical ideas and he wasn't in the Church but his agency was somewhat nullified, so I don't know.

I don't know who that is, but apparently he's important enough somehow to merit 8 threads.

At least the glow in the dark CIA tiggers can't get him now, I really hope he's in heaven tbh

…he's been talked about on and off over the years here user.

On the contrary. Now he can get them.

This Christanon definitely glows in the dark

God needed Terry to work on his temple without interference.

Found the tigger

Attached: Prayer for Linux Atheists.webm (640x360, 8.45M)

He's programming in heaven now and there's nothing the CIA tiggers can do about it lmao!

Based.
I think so, his heart was in the right place and God would definitely take his mental illness into account.

He cannot hate negroes in Heaven.

Literally never heard of him before his death, but all I hear is good things about this guy. God will surely bless his soul.

I remember when Terry used to post on Zig Forums years ago. Also had his own board here. Good times, didn't last though.

Attached: 1455428828942.jpg (400x400, 26.29K)

He believed in jewish lies and found mental illness and an early grave because of it.

build a temple oh es.
into the grave it goeth.

what a sad man you must be

He is probably sitting on a cloud next to Dennis Ritchie, discussing programming and laughing at Steve Jobs as he gets spitroasted by demon BBC.

I really don't get emotional when a celebrity dies, but when Terry passed, I felt immense grief. He deserves Sainthood

Attached: 1526602752369.jpg (350x350, 30.51K)

Why does he deserve Sainthood? Is this a meme, or is there hardcore evidence of his deserving of such a canonization?

Attached: keyboard warrior.jpg (1080x793 62.05 KB, 119.34K)

Just think about it for a moment, I'm sure you'll find the right answer.

But if miracles involving Terry were confirmed in the near future by the Vatican, I would be significantly less amazed than I should be, to be fair

Lol, fair enough. The Sainthood meme about him has been going around so often though, I was starting to wonder if people were actually taking it seriously.