The KJV is just a plagiarization of William Tyndale's shitty translation

The KJV is just a plagiarization of William Tyndale's shitty translation.

Attached: WilliamTyndale1767x1340-56a1487c5f9b58b7d0bdccab.jpg (768x582, 131.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

collective-evolution.com/2017/11/17/the-dark-secrets-behind-the-popes-audience-hall-its-a-giant-reptilian/
youtube.com/watch?v=BcFQaIYK42I
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Russian_Orthodox/ro-idolatry.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Russian_Orthodox/orthodox_idolatry.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Russian_Orthodox/orthodox_worship-satanic.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Tyndale bible was good, but the translation of the KJV was an amazing feat of the greatest scholars to perfect the word of God.

thanks for inadvertently increasing my faith
=)

Jebus Brice why are you all getting baited so hard.

The Tyndale Bible was a shitty translation. Maybe not as bad as the Bishops' Bible (which also heavily influenced the KJV) but still really poor.

oh, you like the vulgate?

I like the Greek Septuagint.

Correct

then why didn't the catholics use that instead of the vulgate? The Douay Rheims "bible" was translated using the vulgate.
If they couldn't get it right then, why should we expect them to get it right now?

Attached: brainlet.png (207x243, 7.42K)

You only think it's shitty because it doesn't contain overt pro-Catholic bias

I'm Orthodox…

there isn't sufficient distinction.
You baptize babies (people who cannot confess Christ)
eat transubstantiated Christ-flesh,
and burn incense in chain mail.
You need to be saved.

We do all of that because the holy scriptures proclaim it, because Christians in all centuries from the apostles to now have proclaimed it.

You need saving. You are a heretic and your chances at salvation are slim to none because you worship a false Jesus. Protestants are not Christians. You are going to hell.

No they don't, liar. You are misreading them because of see picture in
All of these so-called churches have a history which leads to the present capitulation and stupidity, thus the Isaiah 57:1 principle applies
the evil being the modernist degeneracy which leads to the present distress ever waxing.
no u
How do I worship a false Jesus? What is false about the only begotten Son of God dying for my sins and being raised in glory so that I too can be resurrected into glory?
From my perspective, you are the one protesting the truth in the scriptures.
no u

Yes they do liar, your Protestant translations are corrupted. Your own prophet even removed several books and added his own words in like "alone" to Romans 1:17.

Quite the contrary. Protties like you are the exact people St. Paul warned us away from in Romans 16:17.

St. Paul prophesied about you here. You preach a false gospel, one which we have not received, and as St. Paul instructed us, we keep away from you because you are heretics and are full of demons ready to damn souls to hell as you have done to so many already.

No U!

Because you blaspheme the Orthodox Church which Jesus founded in 33 A.D. and you twist his words in scripture to meet your own Satanic doctrines. You're a literal heretic and going to hell unless you repent.

Your perceptive is objectively false because Christ founded the Orthodox Church. Protestantism is blasphemy against God.

NO u

Remember the rule of charity brother, quell your pride!

just caught you lying, you child of the devil.
KJV
"Faith alone" is not there.

Now that we have established that you are a liar, let's see where else you lied.
okay let's quote that and let me ask you a question
What is the schism of 1054?
What is the definition of schism? here, let's check dictionary.com:
OOPS
Quite the contrary, your "church" preaches a false works based salvation including "sacramentos" (i hate that city) such as giving shoulder displacement to babies by drowning them, cannibalism, big ass puffs of incense to the face, and men wearing dresses and chain mail.
It's unamerican.

Attached: babybaptbaeism.gif (480x480, 800.89K)

Oops, look like you're lying again Satan. Because Martin Luther did add that in the Bible, and all Protestant heresies derive from Martin Luther.

Let me ask you a question

What is the Protestant Revolt of 1517?
What are the hundreds of Baptist denominations?

Sorry to pop your bubble heretic but the Roman Catholic Church schismed off from the Orthodox Church. And then later Protesatans like you made it worse and made thousands of your own churches based off of Satanic lies.

Oh wow, using the same polemics the pagan Romans used to use against the Orthodox Church. Just goes to show that you are full of demons and you are going to hell. The Lord in all his wrath shall judge you and damn you to hell for your dead faith (James 2:20).

Why are you laughing at your own damnation?

Attached: sfantul-nicolae-arie.jpeg (360x480, 152.85K)

Martin Luther precipitated from YOUR traditions, not mine. I don't give a rip about Martin Luther, I just read the bible which does NOT say what you just claimed it said.
Your approach is wrong because you have a familiar spirit giving you that approach.

collective-evolution.com/2017/11/17/the-dark-secrets-behind-the-popes-audience-hall-its-a-giant-reptilian/ The Catholic Church is truly the Church of Satan, that has hidden the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven! Notice the Catholic Assembly Hall in this article is in the shape of a Serpent, it also shows the seraphim reptilian antichrist arising out of nuclear flames

Attached: Garden of Eden - Fall of Man.jpg (1080x991, 266.07K)

No it's not. The Tyndale Bible wasn't even completed. The Tyndale Bible is just Pentateuch+New Testament. The King James Bible's highlight is it's Psalm translation, how could it be plagiarized from a Bible that doesn't even have a book of Psalms? Not to mention famous passages that clearly show different translation methods/schools of thought employed in their translations
Similar, but distinctly different.
The story of the KJV is this: the Church of England was divided into high church (almost Catholic (maybe closer to Lutheran) theology. These people would champion "branch theory," that the Catholic Church was divided into the Roman Catholics, Greek Orthodox, and the Anglican Communion. These people used the Bishop's Bible) and low church (Calvinists and Puritans. Believed in a succession of truth rather than of historical ties. These people were Iconoclasts and vigorous anti-Catholics. They used the Geneva Bible). The King James Bible was intended to be a neutral translation that could unite the English Church. It was to have
While I reject the King James translation of "kecharitomene" (it uses favored one instead of Full of Grace) it's an extremely good Bible translation, employing both accurate translations, beautiful language, and high-church language abhorred by modern Protestants. Catholic attempts to slander it are generally based on rejection of King James onlyism, so they pretend this Bible itself is plagiarized from poorly-translated Protestant propaganda, while nothing could be further from the truth
t. Catdolic who's gonna begome Ordodox

What are you talking about? Martin Luther founded YOUR traditions. Baptists believe in the traditions of men as all Protestants do and so you're going to hell. You may not use his Bible in particular anymore but you still believe in his blasphemies against God like the false and Satanic doctrine of Sola Fide and Sola Scriptura. Both doctrines are from Satan.

I already told you that Roman Catholics broke from us. Then you revolted further and fell into numerous other Satanic heresies. Baptists are probably the worst Protestant heresy tbh.

But again, they are objectively false as is shown by the scriptures and early Church. They are heretics like you.

Ok? Orthodox were also called followers of the Way first as well as Nazarenes originally.

But you believe in a false Baptist/Protestant Jesus. That is not the Christian Jesus. Orthodox believe in the Christian Jesus who is the Son of God, the second person of the Trinity. Jesus told us the gates of hell would never prevail against his Church, the Orthodox Church, but since Baptists do not believe in the Bible you do not believe in Jesus or what he said here and worship a false Jesus.

Again, Romans 16:17 warns us away from you. Baptists simply are not Christians because you do not believe in Jesus but rely instead of your Satanic KJV instead of Jesus. You do not listen to our rebukes and therefore you are not Christians.

You try to divide and conquer Christendom because you are Satan. We rebuke you but since you are demons we avoid you. Know that God will have his vengeance on you in the last day.

You need to repent of your sins and be born again. Stop living in dead faith, stop following the lies of Satan, and believe in Jesus or be damned to everlasting hell fire.

actually The Rock, JESUS, found my traditions and Paul confirmed the early churches. You just assumed I was baptist because you can't think by disassembling to re-assemble. You have to strawman people into name-isms in order to validate your crumbling traditions.
I believe the bible. The bible is my final authority.
Many heretics do indeed hold this belief, but just because they hold that belief doesn't mean that I hold all of the rest.
Exhibit A: the cathodox view of the Godhead pursuant to the athanasian creed despite your propensity to cause division with other catholics.
you're categorically not catholic by your own admission, therefore you are being as one of the hypocrites that Jesus rebuked as I pointed out.
show me that in the bible.
You can't.
No I do not. The scripture is my final authority and I believe in the Jesus that the prophets and the apostles prophesied about. I reject anything corresponding to the traditions of man that contradict that (many such examples can be found among catholics and orthodox "christianity")
Oh really?
Luke 12:51
Looks like you fell into your own trap, satan.

Orthodox hate Sola Scriptura, because they know its true, but they love darkness rather then light. They love death rather then life and they worship the devil rather then God. youtube.com/watch?v=BcFQaIYK42I just like their Catholic brothers

Attached: satanintheromancatholicchurch.jpg (228x221, 12.5K)

Amen, I can't tell you how many times catholics have categorized me as a baptist on this board.

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Russian_Orthodox/ro-idolatry.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Russian_Orthodox/orthodox_idolatry.htm

Attached: 2581e6ab451156d7aca4b7199dac5cd1.jpg (715x881, 97.6K)

WRONG. Martin Luther founded all of your traditions like your Satanic doctrines of Sola Fide and Sola Scriptura. You believe in the false traditions of men, traditions invented by Martin Luther. Whether you're Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, Non-Denominations, you're a Protestant who follows in the Satanic legacy of Martin Luther.

No you don't, as shown above, you rejected all the verses I presented to you. You hate the Bible, just admit it Satan!

No, they do not. You hate the Bible, just admit it.

The Athanasian Creed was forged by the Latins in the 6th century.

Also, the Orthodox Church IS the Catholic Church. The "Roman Catholic Church" is just that, it's Roman. We are the one true Catholic Church that Christ founded in 33 A.D. We believe in Christ as the head, not the Pope.

Oh, but I can, Matthew 16:18, the gates of hell shall not prevail. Seeing that Christ founded the Orthodox Church, we are the followers of the Way, we are the Nazarenes, we are Christians. You are not Christians.

But as shown above time and time again, you hate the scriptures in your heart. That is why you follow the false traditions of men invented by Martin Luther like Sola Fide and Sola Scriptura.

Yes Satan. I rebuke you Satan!

Yes, that is talking about divisions arising from those who hate Christians. If you read the context it says families will be divided against one another because of Christ of course. Those who believe in Christ will have their father against them, their mother-in-law against them, etc. Like you, because Protestants hate true Christians like Orthodox.

Looks like you fell into your own trap Satan,

Again, just goes to show that you do not believe in Christ in this verse in John, not Paul in Romans 16 or Titus 3.

The Orthodox Church has a false plan of salvation.

Hmm, why is there a skull under the cross of Christ? Is it some pagan tradition? Surely that couldn't be from the Bible!
The absolute STATE

Attached: crucifixion.jpg (396x500, 32.53K)

Your strawmanning me, I never said that picture had an illuminati symbol.

In fact I find that painting to be a beautiful depiction of what Christ did on the cross crushing the head of the serpent and the nephilim seed of satan.

That's a direct quote from jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Russian_Orthodox/ro-idolatry.htm

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 9.39.04 PM.png (915x563, 534.28K)

Yeah, I will agree that part of the article is ignorance. But the rest of that article is pretty true.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Russian_Orthodox/orthodox_worship-satanic.gif observe the blatant paganistic idolotry.

Attached: mfwthisthread.jpg (1000x600, 115.04K)

The Orthodox Church is the New Testament Church, and the proper successor of the Old Testament religion. While the Orthodox reject sola scriptura, nothing we do directly contradicts scripture and much of what we do has a root that can be found in scripture. Read the Bible, then start on the church fathers, and you will see where Orthodox beliefs come from

The Orthodox do not worship man, you have taken a picture of a man out of context. In the liturgy we sing
The trinity who saved us is what we worship. A random picture doesn't change that