EU:Medical experts,not politicians,should decide whether vaccination should be mandatory

EU health chief:Debating mandatory or voluntary vaccination is ‘absolutely useless’

According to Andriukaitis, whether to opt for voluntary or mandatory vaccination is an artificial discussion that is “absolutely useless”, repeating his earlier claim that the only relevant issue is how to reach a maximum level of vaccination coverage.

The Lithuanian Commissioner cited the example of the Netherlands, which guarantees a very high level of coverage using a fully voluntary method.

“We can use different or even a combination of schemes,” he said, adding that it is up to epidemiologists, medical doctors, scientists and immunologists to suggest which instrument is more effective.

“It is a simple question for society: have I to rely on fake news and mistreated debates or have I to save children lives? Now those people are responsible,” he concluded.

euractiv.com/section/health-consumers/news/vaccination-main-issue-is-coverage-eu-health-boss-said/

Attached: vaccine_exemption_map.final.0.jpg (1600x1240, 196.09K)

Individuals have the upmost sovereignty over their bodies.
The intrusion by ZOG is unwelcome and uncalled for.
Poison must be fought by any means.
OP gas yourself.

yor kids are the state's

Sovereignty is an illusion. The only real choices you have in life is which master you serve and which cage you get put in.

Attached: 273861-Jean-Jacques-Rousseau-Quote-Man-was-born-free-and-he-is-everywhere.jpg (1600x900, 96.95K)

The mere existence of a state is a violation of your 'sovereignty'. They cannot coexist in any manner. What are you going to do about it?

You aren't wrong, but the fact taht t and p are leagues away from each other also tells me you don't know how to words.

Uncle Tom is right. Freedom is for suckers.

Well, yeah, that's absolutely the job of researchers.
It should absolutely not be their job to decide whether it should be "mandatory"; that's something for the society as a whole to determine is the benefits outweigh the risks.

You literally have the power to an hero at any time and there's fuck all the government can do about it. You should take advantage of that.

Expertise in a technical field does not make you uniquely qualified to decide on political matters under democracy.

Children belong to their parents.
If ZOG wants its way, then I and IT have a problem unsolvable.
Anyone should know what common sense preemptive measures to take.

The grip of the State on everybody's lives is growing without bounds.
Option 1: To dodge the system
Option 2: To fight the system
The second one has bad consequences because the State will not stop until murder you.
The first one looks like the appropriate to follow and may involve to relocate the family group.

Attached: the reason.png (2880x1800, 1.83M)

Go back to Somalia.

Soon you will have chip installed in your body against russian mind virus and you will like it.

Attached: Initial Author is a Sodomite.jpg (590x775, 107.5K)

Are you new around here?
>>>/b/

Attached: nnn.jpg (640x480, 124.02K)

I'm not new you crab fucking pigskin.

Given that you have not tested those vaccinations?… and you want to stick that bullshit in my arm?!

Fuck off asshole

how is a crab fucking pigskin?

This is cunt's language.
Tits or GTFO.

The rope should be mandatory for shills like you.

Attached: Dear OP eat shit and kill yourself.jpg (500x327, 25.07K)