White Man Takes a Stand at McDonald’s, Chases Away Black Muslim Immigrants at Gunpoint, is Arrested

A man displayed a gun during an argument with a group of mostly Somali-American teenagers at a McDonald’s in Minnesota after he wrongly suggested they were using welfare assistance to pay for their food, members of the group said.

The confrontation with the man, which was partly captured on a video that has been widely circulated on Twitter, occurred on Monday at a McDonald’s restaurant in Eden Prairie, Minn., a suburb southwest of Minneapolis, and ended without any shots fired or injuries sustained.

On Wednesday, the Eden Prairie police arrested Lloyd Edward Johnson, 55, under probable cause for second-degree assault, the city said in a statement. Mr. Johnson was being held at the Hennepin County Adult Detention Center. Joyce Lorenz, a spokeswoman for the city, said on Thursday that the Hennepin County attorney would decide whether to file any charges.

For Jihan Abdullahi, 17, one of the teenagers in the group, the confrontation was a shocking instance of racism that left her scared but thankful that things did not turn out worse.

“Someone could easily have died,” Jihan said in an interview on Wednesday. “Anybody could easily have died.”

Jihan said she and some friends were doing homework at a library on Monday when, just before 8 p.m., they decided to head to a nearby McDonald’s.

“This is the McDonald’s we go to every day,” Jihan said. “It’s our hangout spot.”

Jihan said she and a friend tried to pay for an order of Cinnamon Melts with Apple Pay, the mobile payment app, but the system didn’t work.

That’s when the man started to complain that he wanted them to hurry up, she said. Then, as they were passing him after leaving the line, he asked them if they were using electronic benefits transfer cards, which are like debit cards for welfare benefits, to pay for their food.
Jihan said that she asked him if he had said that because she and her friends were black, and that the man said yes.

A verbal argument escalated between the man and the teenagers before the man put his hands in his pockets, Jihan said, adding, “He told everybody to back up.”

The next few moments were captured on the cellphone video. The video shows the man pointing at the group and yelling as he backs out of the restaurant. Then the group suddenly scatters, shouting that the man has a gun. Jihan said she saw him waving a black handgun around.

After the man left the McDonald’s, the video shows, a restaurant employee used expletives to tell the teenagers to leave the restaurant, despite a bystander’s pleas not to put the teenagers in more danger.

Another employee, who was also recorded in a second video, told the group that the gun had been pulled “for a reason.”

Jihan said she hoped that McDonald’s would train its workers to respond better in such situations.

The encounter has raised anger at the treatment of the teenagers by both the restaurant’s employees and the man, and has been characterized as a “hate incident” by the Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations. The state is home to more than 46,000 Somali-born residents and their children.

Paul Ostergaard, the owner and operator of the Eden Prairie McDonald’s franchise location, said in a statement that he was taking the matter seriously.

“Nothing is more important than the safety and security of our customers and employees,” he said.

nytimes.com/2018/11/22/us/mcdonalds-minnesota-gun-white-man.html

VIDEO: https://t.co/3vKXsxhuwH

Attached: merlin_147195606_d23fe94e-0944-4f84-bf95-65f930791d78-articleLarge.jpg (600x795, 53.79K)

Attached: download (1).png (220x96, 3.95K)

based

Attached: reeslamed.png (234x67, 15.91K)

He did the right thing

Around blacks,
never relax
or show your backs

ya, Jihan was gonna do a Jihad with the gat in her purse

white dude ws very wise to back out slowly

I've seen a lot of westerns too

Kinda the nature of life, you dumb nigger.
Color me surprised that niggers hang out at BlackDonalds.
The very state of..
Nigs start chimping out. Victimhood status in high gear. Get uppity and potentially violent. White man defends himself

Attached: b328c4da3b428143e17f816e0a326ee38b855ac949d0cbb93f2f8ca6b88922d9.jpg (720x960, 60.07K)

People still go to McDonald's in 2018? Plenty of better places to eat well and not having to pull your gun.

it was worth it

Attached: IMG_20181124_090413.jpg (600x745, 63.47K)

There was no gun!
The Nog said there was. Then the second said there was.
No one saw a gun.

stfu, Burger Queen

Attached: PicsArt_11-24-09.11.56.jpg (600x745, 63.42K)

Those shirt color combination though

Attached: jail dude.jpg (2022x2560, 509.22K)

Still irritated I cannot make smiles on peoples' faces even remotely as well as Johnny. Could use more pointers..

Attached: Diana's Bright Idea.gif (242x180, 67.16K)

Lol

Solved

Sadly this is not really news for Minnesota. The local Sweden yes crowd has been moving in somalis and every other kind of outsider for decades now.
Left MN 17 years ago and never look back. It's like the shitty frozen California of the Midwest. Let them enjoy the consequences of all their poor decisions.

I also grew up in Minnesota and have been away for over a decade. My hometown was 90% Swedish/German stock and 10% Mexicans/other.
Went home this summer for the first time in five years. I had to do some shopping because I live overseas. Bestbuy, the mall, every restaurant.. full of over-sea niggers and muslims. I had a hard time seeing a white person in public.

Pretty much this. Grew up several towns in the 80s and 90s, unless you were in the twin cities you really had to go searching for someone not swedish norwegian or german.
Seems anyone I know with any brains got the fuck out as soon as they could. I left for sunnier pastures in the southwest and haven't once regretted it.

man complains people in line are taking a long time. pulls out a gun. then goes to the convenience store down the street and hold up the line buying $500 of lotto tickets

typical, white, racist, stupid, gun-toting idiot. probably voted trump too.

I'd be uptight too, if I was a fat, worthless, uneducated white trash latent homosexual WWE fan

Attached: PicsArt_11-24-03.18.37.jpg (600x795, 54.08K)

You must stop importing these trouble makers.

How do i tell that my local
mcDonalds is a BlackDonalds?
I live in a big city and blackies make up 20% of the pop

ᴬⁿᵈʸ

Aɴᴅʏ

Andy
ANDY

DEAF FAGGOT

Andy, did you know that while 2% of the population is homosexual, 75% of people with 'artistic' inclinations are homosexual or bisexual?

True fact

Google it

Your crush on Elvis is ok
You and Elvis on meth, tongues locked for days, throbbing cocks in hands.

Sweet……bliss
to die like this

2) From a very early age potentially heritable characteristics mark the boy as "different." He finds himself somewhat shy and uncomfortable with the typical "rough and tumble" of his peers. Perhaps he is more interested in art or in reading - simply because he's smart. But when he later thinks about his early life, he will find it difficult to separate out what in these early behavioral differences came from an inherited temperament and what from the next factor, namely:

That for whatever reason, he recalls a painful "mismatch" between what he needed and longed for and what his father offered him. Perhaps most people would agree that his father was distinctly distant and ineffective; maybe it was just that his own needs were unique enough that his father, a decent man, could never quite find the right way to relate to him. Or perhaps his father really disliked and rejected his son's sensitivity. In any event, the absence of a happy, warm, and intimate closeness with his father led to the boy's pulling away in disappointment, "defensively detaching" in order to protect himself.

But sadly, this pulling away from his father, and from the "masculine" role model he needed, also left him even less able to relate to his male peers. We may contrast this to the boy whose loving father dies, for instance, but who is less vulnerable to later homosexuality. This is because the commonplace dynamic in the pre-homosexual boy is not merely the absence of a father - literally or psychologically - but the psychological defense of the boy against his repeatedly disappointing father. In fact, a youngster who does not form this defense (perhaps because of early-enough therapy, or because there is another important male figure in his life, or due to temperament) is much less likely to become homosexual.

4) Although he has "defensively detached" from his father, the young boy still carries silently within him a terrible longing for the warmth, love, and encircling arms of the father he never did nor could have. Early on, he develops intense, nonsexual attachments to older boys he admires - but at a distance, repeating with them the same experience of longing and unavailability. When puberty sets in, sexual urges - which can attach themselves to any object, especially in males - rise to the surface and combine with his already intense need for masculine intimacy and warmth. He begins to develop homosexual crushes. Later he recalls, "My first sexual longings were directed not at girls but at boys. I was never interested in girls."

Attached: andy zz .jpg (831x1142, 705.9K)

Live to see another day. Never ease up on Somali niggers chimping out.

Now, now.

Plenty of you coons are WWE fans too.

Attached: Fat Nigger Monkey WWE Fan.jpg (767x431, 39.98K)

Another proof than Whites don't own their land any longer.
ZOGbots were prompt to take into captivity this White for to exercise his undeniable right to defend himself.

I'm sure he was wrong

Hey yankees, real talk, why the fuck are you letting these al-shabab niggers flood your country? You trynna act like yoropoors or some shit?

Big juicy black cock

Attached: the greatest generation.jpg (1024x683, 174.57K)

I really can't imagine what you little antifa multi-kult faggots think is going to happen to you when you're the last white people left.

Attached: doesnt taste like chicken.mp4 (400x400, 2.26M)

I've been to minn a few times. I've noticed that the airport itself in Minneapolis is full of dirty black muslims wearing their stupid fucking muslim uniforms. The fucking left and the jews are the stupid fucking morons who let all these mother fuckers into my country. During the great war, I am going to put a high point count on their lives.

He did something wrong.

He should have stood his ground and called the police.

Took out his phone and filmed the nogs filming him

Then Jamal takes out his phone and films the white man filming the nogs…and on…and on

From hot Somalia
So cold
Why?

As much as I'd like to blame it on the jews it's probably the result of idiotic christ insane church groups helping them come there.

0/10 fail.