!984:1million Chinks move into Muslim homes to spy on them

Extreme Muslims refuse cigarettes and alcohol

Uninvited, more than one million Han Chinese people have reportedly moved into the homes of Uighur Muslim families to report on whether they display Islamic or unpatriotic beliefs.

Sent to homes in Xinjiang province by the Chinese government, American anthropologist Darren Byler said they were tasked with watching for signs that their hosts’ attachment to Islam might be “extreme”.
As devout Muslims would refuse cigarettes and alcohol. this is seen as one way of finding out whether they were extreme.

The informants, who describe themselves as "relatives" of the families they are staying with, are said to have received specific instructions on how to get them to let their guard down.

Muslim Families are being forced to eat pork and drink alcohol.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-uighur-muslim-people-move-homes-xinjiang-china-religion-a8648561.html

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6.81K)

MR Trump

I am in need of a residence and will board with a muslim families who exhibit extremist tendencies.

Free of course, and the federal gov. can provide the bacon and booze and ciggs.

Say, Mr President, are you a Muslim?

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1280x2088, 296.41K)

This one's really.

Looks like pork

Attached: 160712205926-07-politicians-eating-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 51.05K)

mohammed fucking muslims deserve it!!!

Trump is a teetotaler

The Han are the largest ethnic group on the planet. They didn't get those numbers by being polite and multicultural

They got those numbers by expanding the definition of what is considered Han. The communists redefined a lot of groups as Han. A similar thing happened to “white” in America (though that was a cultural shift rather than an ideological one). The Southern Europeans and Irish weren’t considered white but now are and the same thing will happen to most Hispanics.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9.69K)

ya. kill da mudslimes!!!!

ya. kill da mudslimes!!!!

Attached: 1_123125_2073765_2156480_2167365_070625_fw_protestertn.jpg.CROP.promo-large.jpg (718x512, 41.1K)

They aren't really there to spy, they're there to fuck.
1. Send adult men to re-education camp.
2. Send nogf chink to live with family.
3. nogf chink fucks women and girls.
4. fix lack of women problem, fix muslim problem, fix ethnic diversity problem.
muslim men will probably end up slave in a factory or dead.

Attached: 1522293965155.jpg (930x1360, 329.55K)

They don't really want to spy on them, I wouldn't even call it "reeducation" either
They want to know what their fucking problem is and why they refuse to calm the fuck down and have a drink and act like normal fucking people. In Islam Allah essentially personifies the entire world. He is everything. The Chinese Taoists are chill as fuck in contrast and they're still fine. Islam is a disease, a brainwashed idiot will tell you its the only way to stay away from degeneracy but millions would very much disagree. The Chinks just want a moderate Islam, but they'll never get it

Attached: 1536640482754.jpg (740x1130, 275.19K)

The early stages of ethnic cleansing and/or Cultural-Genocide or real genocide.
The human anatomy places won't have a supply issue shortly.

At least the Chinese are not blinded by retarded western cuck mentality and see the dangers Islam represents. Good on them. Let's hope they can clean up Africa as well.

What is that proverb about laying back when your enemies are fighting with each other?

The west does see the danger Islam represents and does take care of them, just not in the same way China does. In the west we have this thing called "Law" and it turns out it does a good job at making sure radicals are either dead or kept behind bars. Islam in the western world will become moderate over time, its already happening in places like Canada and the USA where a lot of them celebrate Christmas as a secular holiday and drink. Europe on the other hand is retarded though and they let fucking everyone in until its unsustainable. Europe is more or less fucked.

I'm glad they're ripping down christcuck churches also

Religion is a drug

Most of the Chinese are Daoists. You could say Theism is a drug, since it is possible to be religious and still be atheist (as atheism isn't the same as anti-theism and a personal God isn't actually a requirement for religion) but I doubt you're that smart since you uniornically just used the term 'Christcuck'

BASED CHINKS!

Attached: deus vult.gif (256x256, 699.67K)

fuck em, everywhere muslims congregate on mass they cause major problems

Attached: Crusade_b53c3e_6806300.jpg (1200x1897, 226.99K)

Kek! I actually know who you are irl..
You just gave yourself away.
Just watched one of your videos on JewTube this morning!

I think you meant..

Attached: 2149c97cd2220e44c61e49c7864cbe9a252971599720e3d6060a03594cf99a76.gif (304x336, 1.09M)

I just used 'christcuck' as bait

It worked
And Boo—–dism is the main ism,

usually combines with Dow—-ism

with a dash of Confusio—-ism

Like yor Aut—ism

No you fucking retard, not similar, not cultural, not ideological. Labeling shitskins as White is to remove White identity from Whites and hide non White crime.

If it were any other religious or ethnic group maybe I'd feel bad. But I mean, they're Muslims. They've been pulling the same shit for hundreds of years, and they won't quit until they get ground into the dust and cease to exist from this earth.

Nobody saw that coming

Attached: Spanish Inquisition.mp4 (480x576, 14.98M)

Proof that brits can't into humor.