95 yr old Nazi Schweinehund gets come-uppance for gassing 36k Jews

Prosecutors in Germany reportedly charged a 95-year-old alleged former guard at a Nazi death camp with more than 36,000 counts of gassing Jews, many of them babies.

CBS News reports that Hans Werner H., whose last name was not publicly released by police, was charged Friday and accused of serving as a guard at the Mauthausen concentration camp in northern Austria from 1944-1945.

More than 95,000 people including 14,000 Jews, are believed to have been executed at the Mauthausen camp alone, Hans personally having a hand in almost half them.
"With his service as a guard he personaly pulled the lever that released the Zyklon B," Berlin prosecutor Martin Steltner told CBS News.

Hans Werner was accused in the court filings of having "been aware that a large number of people were killed when he pulled the lever…and that the victims could have only been killed with such regularity if guards wre pulling the lever like himself."

Roughly the equivalent of a corporal during the war according to CBS, the suspect is alleged to have served as a guard both inside and outside the camp, as well as having run prisoner details at a nearby quarry where Jewish children were worked to death pulverising rocks to make limestone powder for cement.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/418097-95-year-old-charged-as-accessory-to-36000-deaths-at-nazi-death

Attached: images.jpg (249x202, 7.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial
atsdr.cdc.gov/MMG/MMG.asp?id=1141&tid=249
archive.org/details/TheLeuchterReport
holocaust.skeptik.net/documents/vanPeltReport.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I spit on you 95 yr old Nazi Schweinehund

Allegedly. So the new death sentence for old folks is now to accuse 'em of 'allegedly' being a nazi?

Damn, I bet they didn’t allow any revisionism in his trial. Since revisionism is against the law. How in the fuck could he defend himself. Seriously, in legal theory, what could his defense be?
As his lawyer, I’d ask for just one body to be produced which had been evidence it had been gassed. There isn’t a single one.

Daily reminder that "muh six million" is just a jewish meme. It was actually less then 300k people killed in the camps. And the vast majority of those were due to allied bombing of Germany at the end of the war destroying supply lines and causing wide spread famine and disease spread.

The only thing this poor bastard is guilty of is being military age during WWII.

Attached: camp totals.jpg (601x537, 46.63K)

There was no winning. Sure he was knowledgeable. Sure he did what he had to do. How is any of that any of his fault? He was born during a bad time and didnt have much of a choice. If he spoke against the reich he’d be dead, if he fought on the front lines he’d be dead, if he simply was an average man he would have been shot, bombed, hanged, or tortured. Every single avenue would have led to death. Let him have his fucking peace already. He’s suffered a brutal and sadistic war and 50+ years of having to hide, let him live out the rest of his life in peace.

I myself have "gassed" over 250k Jews. Nazi hunters suck at finding the worst of the worst. There are literal Jewish children in my basement playing with rats and eating scraps. You want to kill me? Come get me. I could sneeze and blow 50 Jews away by accident. You can't handle this shit.

Attached: merkel and germany.webm (854x480, 6.95M)

I dont give a shit if the holocaust happened or not. I still hate everyone.

I concur with this sentiment..

Red Cross never recorded, nor even had the opportunity to record information like that during WWII. You got suckered by a shitty photoshop that you blindly took as gospel.

Attached: stormfront refutation.png (1500x4091, 1.99M)

funny how you dont even try and refute the oven argument

Actually friendo the red cross document was brought to light during the show trial of Ernst Zundel. He subpoenaed the documents from them. Photoshop didn't have shit to do with it.

Also, your little info graphic is like babby's first time using MS paint. The entire thing is one big exercise in "IS not!" and "that's been proven false!" without actually backing up jack shit.

Have some more red pills for your trouble. Here's the total number of jews in Europe before and after WWII. Do the math and tell me how it's possible to have these numbers after six million heebs supposedly got gassed. I'll wait…

Attached: jew populations 1933 and 1948.jpg (970x710, 218.68K)

The holocause meme is long dead thankfully. There are a few straggler retards but anyone with a brain knows what really happened

Himmer wanted remigration. Gas was to kill lice. Oven math doesnt nearly add up. No bodies otherwise. Jews benefited immensely, had nothing to lose. Allies went along with it to redirect from their own misdeeds and self label as heroes.

Go look at a real Holocaust like the Rwandans or the Armenians, or Holodomor and let the 6 gorillian jew be buried, as it was never really alive anyway

why did the number of christians decrease by 90 million in that time period m8

Oven argument was blown out hard in the Van Pelt report, in a court of law no less. They found bone shards consistent with cremation at the death camps, a mass grave at Treblinka, and have around 68,000 testimonies to the existence of the Holocaust. If you can sweep those away with the argument of "they're lying jews" then I can sweep away your testimonies with "they're lying nazis".

As for the red cross documentation, you missed the part where they never recorded that sort of information, nor ever had the opportunity to record it given that they weren't even allowed near the concentration camps until the war was over. It's a fabrication that you ate up like the good useful idiot you are.
As a bonus, that almanac estimate you just cited was actually addressed in the infograph you pointedly ignored. Try listening when people speak so you don't embarrass yourself by making points that were just refuted.

WWII for starters.

If you want to see something funny google 1933 and 1948 and the first few hits that come up are jews frantically trying to explain away the population numbers.

Attached: nervous merchant.png (183x232, 15.37K)

Jewish population

One Holocaust denial argument is the comparison of the population of Jews before and after the Holocaust. They state that the 1940 World Almanac gives the world Jewish population as 15,319,359, while the 1948 World Almanac gives the world Jewish population as 15,713,638. They therefore claim that either the figures are wrong, or the Holocaust, meaning the deaths of millions of Jews, cannot have happened to any extent similar to the claimed 6 million. Ken McVay writes:

Only in 1949 are postwar estimates employed, the figures given are for estimates made in 1948. A year or two lag seems to be common for various other population estimates given by the World Almanac. The difference between the 1938 and 1948 figures is thus 4,481,491. In 1949, however, the World Almanac gives a revised 1939 population of 16,643,120 giving a difference of between 1938 and 1947 of 5,376,520. Where the extra population between 1938 and 1939 came from is not cited, though one might speculate that it was based upon the Nazi estimates made in 1942 for the Wannsee Conference. Despite the apparent exactness of the numbers listed, the World Almanac warns that all numbers listed are estimates.[93]

Other sources confirm similar numbers—and earlier than the 1949 World Almanac—for the Jewish population before and after the war. The 1932 American Jewish Yearbook estimate the total number of Jews in the world at 15,192,218, of whom 9,418,248 resided in Europe. However, the 1947 yearbook states: "Estimates of the world Jewish population have been assembled by the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (except for the United States and Canada) and are probably the most authentic available at the present time. The figures reveal that the total Jewish population of the world has decreased by one-third from about 16,600,000 in 1939 to about 11,000,000 in 1946 as the result of the annihilation by the Nazis of more than five and a half million European Jews. In Europe only an estimated 3,642,000 remain of the total Jewish pre-war population of approximately 9,740,000." These numbers are also consistent with the findings of the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, Appendix III, in 1946.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial

These fools want to read only the damaged data.

As a fence-sitter in this argument, may I see photos or at least documentation of said discovered bone shards/ mass grave at Treblinka?

And btw, no matter what side you're on, youre a right fool to cite old documents with 0 way of verifying authenticity.

Nazis had grand supposed reason to forge/propagandize

Allies also had grand reason to revise/forge/propagandize

Throw both out the window and use common sense. The winners write history. Puking that up makes you nothing but a puppet.

So far, anecdotal evidence, comparisons, pure reasoning all lead me strongly to conclude it was a massive fabrication. The most shitty part is jews are doing now in the US, France, UK, Germany every single thing that Hitler lead a revolt against them for.

Notice how this is never addressed during modern revisionist propaganda. "Jews fucked hitlers mum" "art school" can you believe you actually ate that bullshit?

So sad.

Somebody is either parroting shit he's read in jewish media or is just a liar.

The ICRC petitioned Germany under the Geneva convention for access to all the camps. While reluctant at first Germany eventually gave them access to all the camps. One reason was probably because the ICRC was bringing in much needed supplies to the camps, food, medicine, clothing etc. If you do a little digging you can find thank you letters written by jews at the camps to people donating the food/clothes/supplies.

During this entire time it's odd that all these ICRC personnel never noticed this genocide that was supposed to be going on. It's almost like it's made up…

Attached: the babylonians know.jpg (500x795, 73.32K)

If you provided sauce on those letters I'd be more inclined to believe you

Continue as you wish, however one thing regarding this I omitted from my post is that don't let hyperbole fool you- Jews died in camps during WW2. They were also gassed (deloused).

However, this was not the camps purpose. Remigration was. Inhumane casualties occurred regardless. But the alternative to the Nazis, was, well, Germany now.
That's another horrible logical collision. Allies won and Hitler lost, but still pity the 6 gorillion? What??

See goy, you were just looking at bad data but we fixed it for you.

Attached: get a load of this goy.gif (271x214, 7.95K)

Fix yor brane

Those poor misunderstood Nazis

They just wanted to make the world a better place

They wouldn't dare harm a hair on a Jew.

They just wanted Jews to play nice, like they did

We get it, goy

Attached: f5b8843eebeaba243f50111ae8b5928a_400x400.jpeg (400x400, 33.56K)

nazis is hilarious

Attached: 1449859894-0,,16911675_403,00-768x430.jpg (768x430, 68.63K)

ADL and JIDF suck my balls

Attached: 1514960208424.jpg (1000x679, 168.41K)

No, they just wanted to free themselves from the jewish parasite that had latched on to them and was burning their entire society down. Jews created the degenerate Wiemar republic and Nazi's seizing power was a direct re-action to this. Do you honestly think that jews have been thrown out of over 300 countries in their history and every time they were innocent little victims?

Or does it make more sense that every time they worm their way into a country/society they start engaging in the same subversive behavior and eventually their host population reaches a breaking point and rounds them up and kicks them out?

Attached: dindu nuffin.JPG (772x452, 44.21K)

you see user

this goy gets it

dont think, just hate

you will get along with the rest of us better with out all these 'facts'

here's a fact, given the current diversity quota for businesses isn't it odd the main stream media doesn't have to comply with the set diversity quota

Attached: 4cc858cf497143ffae7cb7f2110bce9aa984ecc14c1c2f63ac70328f36b8ba59.jpg (2115x3240, 2.85M)

It's not like jews openly talk about trying to burn down civilization so they can rule the ashes or anything…

Attached: letter to Karl Marx about jewish NWO.jpg (476x829, 124.55K)

Huh

When will the first centenarian , 100 year old be executed for gassing the jews?. Even if they did it , which is doubtful, where then is the jewish sense of "protecting " the rights of others. And why pick on old people so much ?… The jews just seem so horrible and ugly too.

He did nothing wrong.

OY VEY HOW DARE YOU GOYIM QUESTION THE HOLOCAUST I WAS PERSONALLY GASSED A BILLION TIMES IN AND MADE INTO A MILLION LAMP SHADES BY THAT BAD GOY HITLER HIMSELF!

I'd pull the damn lever too. Fuck you kikes.

Fixed it for you. Yes.

Don't call it a future.

So why was he charged with murder? No recreation test of the zyklon B gas chamber has ever shown it to be a lethal gas, it takes exposure for hours in a air tight room( until they die of asphyxiation, the gas isn't harmful enough to do any significant fatal damage other than lung damage and breathing problems which might be long term life shortening. It's such a joke this most obvious thing is bought into by so many braindead retards who recreate this test themselves with some zyklon B and a rat.

This

Of course not, user! They burned them all in their super-ovens that powdered and vaporized all the bones os they wouldn't get caught!

atsdr.cdc.gov/MMG/MMG.asp?id=1141&tid=249
They fall unconscious within seconds, then they inevitably die in the next 15 minutes or so unless they receive medical treatment (which the nazis weren't exactly intent on providing). This matches up cleanly with many of the testimonies made by holocaust survivors.
Of course, this source doesn't agree with you so it must be a jewish trick.

D…did you deliberately mangle that phrase? Lie to me if you did; it's better than thinking you're retarded. That's not a nice thing to think about other anons.

Attached: 6d09296f4d889f5b7f1de983db6142009c110bec12960bd18bf1f7660f4c1aa8.gif (347x200, 838.26K)

Yeah that's the point of the laws.

How can you trust Jewish people to be impartial in matters such as these

How can people seriously still believe that the Holocaust even happened?I mean obviously everyone on Zig Forums understands that the whole thing was a hoax and is perpetuated by Jews in order to maintain power over non-jews. The leftists and assorted faggets of the boards love to troll and pretend that they actually believe in the Holocaust because they somehow believe that it helps their agenda but how the hell does like half of the world seriously believe that they should ever happened. Look at how this article is written. To imagine some guy pulling a lever that gas is Jews is absurd. I thought that they claimed the canisters were dropped in through holes in the ceiling anyways. Mosaad track down some old German soldier to sacrifice to remind the goyim of the six trillian. I mean this doesn't even need to be sad right?

Attached: bf08ff2756ca375d0bd5f8f11fe6d7682e7e7034b0f75770fc48a952bfb02009.jpg (1024x1021, 125.78K)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah holy fuck the Holocaust is the fakest shit ever people would actually believe this shit without them adding six million more every year / the Streisand effect laws hahahahahahahahahahahahah my jewish newborn was turned into a backpack! They made my two month year old son cook meals for all the nazis in Germany he worked six million hours a day and he was only 14 days old! He didn't even have his dick sucked by Rabbi berkosteinwitzfeinbergstockoptionrecurringpaymentcohen yet!

You cannot read this and still believe In the holohoax.
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

HOGAN!

WOOK AT ME ALL RED JEWS IS BAD!

>>>Zig Forums

>>>/stupid/

ima gonna create this board for you to mod

Despite there being clear rules for things like the scientific theory , documentation , law etc if you think bias or lying never enters the equation you are a fucking delusional fucktard. Plenty of scientific experiments are proven to be done with cheating so fag get more funding. In law for example you are supposed prove beyond doubt that something happened, yet I was just reading a response to an appeal request yesterday and there were plenty of times where the courts will just decide to dismiss shit. There are things like " credibility of the witness" when somebody had a DUI or something but it could easily be set up so you could let certain groups off the hook by hacking, exploiting some system used to receive out of state reports for example. People have literally been kept in prison due to a bug. The justice system is complete shit because : you can buy your way out of justice, you can be like yo credibility of this witness we dug up this dirt! And a shitty public defender won't do that, an expensive lawyer could be connected to a big donor that helped elect a judge , … someone who looks like an evil rapist who was falsely accused could be like but what about this and they can literally just say oh no you just proved some doubt but we are gonna make a biased decision and dismiss your claim on the grounds that we don't like you and we will cite some bullshit case or rule and that will legally make our biased decision acceptable,,,, a prosecutors job is to get convictions , defense get plea bargain, if a prosecutor knows he's wrong he will still try to ruin an innocent persons life , defense have had their clients admit to other murders that people are in prison for , cia niggers or Undercovers can just randomly bypass justice proving loopholes are left for evil faggots, you get thrown in prison for missing a parking ticket but corporation can commit fraud and just bribe judges, people will claim politicians are an honorable job where you service people and money doesn't matter then those same people will be like we need more salary increases for politicians so they aren't bribed , but we have checks and balances so don't worry they can't be bribed. But we admit they can be bribed but just forget that. Ive witnessed cops fabricating evidence. Judges will just ignore it because they are friends with cops. Oh wow but everything before that must be credible that's why thousands of corruption charges have happened and bribery is known to exist in every country. Courts fuck over people who want to run a poker night, provide prostitutes, sell drugs, then magically all this opium and cocaine finds its way into the country , you can't park illegally without going to prison but oops they missed the trafficking. In Britain powerful people have been given literal slaps on wrist for raping tons of kids because they are important to community yet their justice system is viewed as great. Celeb pedos oh slap on the wrist but neck beard pedos need murdered . Oh look Panama papers all these elites break laws then journalist is murdered oops here at 18283.393838 it says certain people Can break laws. #hopechange omg obama is for the people oh look somebody revealed the federal government is doing illegal things. For reporting crimes they are committing a crime and Need arrest. Justice is served! Oh look rules for war, laws, that always need followed, oh wait let's just let this group bypass this! Oh look it's the literal mafia selling drugs and getting rich despite not working all good laws only need enforced on some people and that's justice! Religion is cancer / egomaniac psychos , they literally admit they aren't grounded in reality and make decisions based on their personal system instead of societies system and these people are made judges.

But yeah dude a bunch of Jews who played a major role in building this fake ass justice system and constantly use LYING to excuse their cults crime and do everything in their power to maintain the status quo despite every Normal human being wanting order and sovereignty restored would never lie about anything!

no wonder people keep second guessing the holocaust when they throw round these sorts of figures, and pretend that its only jews tht got gassed

Awfully convenient that whenever you get contested on anything it has to be a jewish scheme and not just a third-party finding a nazi to be in the wrong. They found Leuchter's data gathering to be uncontrolled and lacking in rigor (which isn't unusual for people who already know the conclusion they want to make before they even start), and moreover found that he drew conclusions that weren't reasonably supported by the data he produced. That, rather than jew money, was why he got his ass laughed out of court.

Here's the reports in question, by the by.
archive.org/details/TheLeuchterReport
holocaust.skeptik.net/documents/vanPeltReport.pdf
(Rebuttal to the Leuchter Report is on page 286)

The obvious injustice here is that the guy didn’t break any law that was on the books in his country back in 1944. His troubles today are the inheritance of the Nuremberg Tribunals. There the victorious Allies discarded basic principles of Western jurisprudence, most notably the well-established principle that in the absence of a law there can be neither crime nor punishment. Instead, the Tribunal established new laws for the occasion, which were applied not only retroactively, but uniquely and exclusively to the German defendants.

The Nuremberg trials were based on the state mock-trials of Germans held in Soviet zones. The main Judge was Nikitchenko, who had presided over Stalin's show trials of 1936 to 1938 in the Soviet Union. In granting the judges the final say in what evidence would be admissible, the right to question witnesses directly, and to ignore the arguments of defense or prosecution attorneys, the Tribunal followed exactly the practice of the ancient Catholic Inquisition, giving the predetermined verdicts the appearance of legitimate legal findings.

The Court's Constitution included such outrageous rules as "The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence" (Article 19); "The Tribunal may require to be informed of the nature of any evidence before it is entered so that it may rule upon the relevance thereof" (Article 20); "The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge" (Article 21). Forged documents were routinely submitted as genuine, and almost all the defendants had endured torture in order to obtain the testimony the Soviets required. Out of 139 German witnesses who testified that the “holocaust” had occurred, for one example, the British Medical Officer recorded that 137 had “damage to their testicles that is beyond repair”. A number of Germans had died under interrogation by the Allies. There was also the ever-present threat of torturing or murdering the men’s families or sending them to Soviet Gulags

The Chief Justice of the United States, Harlan Fiske Stone, called the Nuremberg trials a fraud. He said, “Chief US prosecutor Jackson is away conducting his high-grade lynching party in Nuremberg . . . I hate to see the pretense that he is running a Court and proceeding according to common law. This is a little too sanctimonious a fraud to meet my old-fashioned ideas.”

I find it remarkable that the World War II era propaganda line about Germany endures. We are told that a nation of eighty million people was fanatically determined to conquer and enslave the three billion people on earth and murder every Jew they could catch. What if Germany was in truth mortally fearful of its survival in a world dominated by the billion-strong British and French Empires, plus the rising international might of the USA and USSR, with 320 million people and almost limitless war resources between them? What if Germany’s actions were defensive, to build herself quickly into a power capable of repelling the combined attacks of the capitalist and the communist world powers, which agreed on only one thing, that Germany’s uniquely successful experiment in nationalist socialism must be first demonized and then annihilated?

this is clearly ex post facto

And where is he going to find a good lawyer who isn't Jewish?

Why? Did he fart during penis-inspection day at Buchenwald?

I'm no one else in the thread but how can you accuse others of being biased when you use terms like nazi. Nazi is to German what Nigger is to West African.

I'm using nazi as a shorthand for "nazis and the people who sympathize with them". That said, the fact that he was a nazi sympathizer rather than a nazi has little bearing on the point I was making, namely that certain elements are keen to blame any opposition to their narrative on jews rather than entertain the possibility that a non-jewish third-party might not be swayed by their arguments.

They dropped the charges for the Lebensborn program due to lack of evidence. If the whole trial was a sham, then what prevented them from just concocting more evidence to make it work anyway? inb4 "it was just to make you think that it was legit"

But the Jews weren't gassed

Attached: 98950fc2918b562aec253d5dc8b7dc35d25646d29b6cc8940de9d278ba92677e.jpg (402x402, 47.79K)

It was just to make you think it was legit.

What was he supposed to do? What would have happened if he refused the assignment?

Prove it.

Russian front

Don't you watch the movies?

Attached: 1420212548821.jpg (228x221, 10.5K)

You first. Prove the Holocaust happened.

that should be very easy, I mean the only thing we need to do is to take a look at jew population statis.. oh fuck, SHUT IT

A true hero.

Attached: 9c6b5639043516c311fb3c5ba627a7752f60b5a6473159d93ec2ee3983485c1e.jpg (1087x1080, 108.29K)

Pics or it didn't happen, kike.

Reminder that marxist jews took over Germany in 1918, taking advantage of the instability during WW1, which with their press they endlessly fanned the flames. They did the same in Russia the year before.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
Look at the pages of the leaders; almost all jews.
Read Mein Kampf by Hitler himself for the truth.

I no nozzink

I always go to dear old grandfatherly Hitler for the truth.

I wish he were my dad!!!

You're contesting proof that it happened with a call for proof that it happened. You have the burden of proof at this point; prove that the Nuremberg Trials fabricated the Holocaust.

Fucking kikes always talking out of both sides of their mouths. A post war show trial by the victors isn't proof. Do you know what is proof of millions of murdered jews? Bodies, or the remains of bodies. Can you imagine what the remains of millions of murdered people or jews looks like? Where are they hiding it? Did teh ebil nazis shoot them into outer space? Because no ones been able to find them on planet earth.

Attached: youve got tobe fucking kidding me.jpg (460x276, 29.59K)

Pretty Jewy tactic for an 'Aryan'.

The naught seas were actual good goy golems like every other hwight people in history. Everything they did was just a ploy to legitimize the establishment of Israel and elevate Jewry to a lofty perch from which they are immune to all criticism.

They know their time is running very thin. What they dont know is they have given the coming storm a wealth of ideas on how to deal with them.

thinkemoji.bmp

and weekend workouts were riding the bike which powered the brain bashing machine

Reminder that the only good red is dead.

Attached: beautiful.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

The guy had dementia, didn't remember a thing of what they were even talking about. He was 95 years old. He was a low level guard at a labor camp. There was no gas and there were no ovens, thats delusional. Its wasn't just Jews being put into slave labor, it was German families who dissented against Hitler, it was folks Hitler didn't like, it was alternative press (when the alternative press used to hand out cheap fliers)…. So OP is delusional, just like the governments who's boots he likes to polish. Thats all, in a nutshell.

Let me guess, he gassed 36 000 Jews all at once in a 25 square meter room without gas valves or airtight doors?