Jackie Chan's Estranged 19 Year Old Daughter Marries Surrogate Father Figure: Her Lesbian Girlfriend

Etta Ng, the estranged teenage daughter of movie star Jackie Chan, has announced that she has married her 31-year-old Canadian girlfriend.
The happy couple shared a picture of Ms Ng, 19, and social media personality Andi Autumn with their apparent marriage certificate, dated 8 November.
Media reports said the pair registered their marriage in Canada, and are now in Ms Ng's native Hong Kong.
The news was celebrated online, and trended on Chinese platform Weibo.
Ms Ng is martial arts star Chan's only child with actor and former beauty queen Elaine Ng Yi Lei following an affair the couple had in 1999.
She was raised by her mother but local media reports suggest their relationship was fraught with tension in recent years.

archive.fo/ypoir

he did not deserve this.

He was never around to guide them.

>selling your soul to (((hollywood)))

wew

PAY ATTENTION:

Nobody gives a flying fucking shit about lame-ass Jackie Chan or his worthless family

How is that pronounced?

You don’t know what kind of dad he was. He’s obviously a workaholic. It takes a lot to make a kid turn their back on their own parent. A lot more than it does for a parent to turn on their kid.

Miz Ing

It's actually pronounced :

A mixture between 'ENG' and 'ENG'

yet it's not exactly either one

Ooops !!! HAHAHAHAHA !!!!

typo

It's somewhere in between
ING and ENG, but neither one exactly

The Vietnamese version is Ngô

The African version is Ngr

He allowed is children to be raised by Hollywood, the very beast he sold his soul to. This is what happens when people are raised in opulence, totally separated from their racial homeland, and culture. They become mindless degenerates. Why do you think Asian Americans are so fucking cancerous? Even Asians hate Asian Americans. They are the biggest bunch of delusional spoiled democrat voting little assholes with whore daughters on the continent.

The American white trash version is WWÊ

laughing

the idea that YOU are pretending that you know anything about growing up in opulence…..

I know you would like to be perceived as being affluent….. but we see you for what you are…..

effluent

The latently homosexual version is N8chang

JACKIE CHAN IS AN IRRELEVANT, UGLY NOSED, STUPID, UNFUNNY, UNTALENTED, BORING, WORTLESS FUCKING FOOL

He could beat the fuck out of you while blindfolded, faggot.

Your chin would make a great ball rest for Mr. Chan.

Who the hell is Jackie-chan?

Jackiechan is a brand new and exciting version of Zig Forums

Lol nope
They might have a goytificate from the government,but they will live in sin and die in hell for this.

Jackie Chan was a fucking Asian fucker. I bet he was behind the bombing of Hiroshima. He wanted to kill off his shitty population of yellow skinned slitty eyed math nerds

Wealth creates boredom, and the devil makes works for idle hands

Its not difficult to see a pattern and recognise the obvious causes

lemme guess :

about 9 hours of video games a day

right ?

and obviously A LOT of fantasy films

You're right…..

I'm definitely recognizing (with a Z, dipshit) a pattern behind your propensity to keep pretending that you have expertise in opulence and wealth, and the effects that they cause……

Attached: tmp_19965-IMG_20181127_20453160884030.jpg (1078x1588, 267.97K)

Hwos this beautiful

Hwo Hwat Hwere and Hwen ?

Why does Johnny Neptune suck so much dick????

check them trips fagboi neptune loooooooool swallow it like a good little bitch.

Why don't you

Are you going to be alright?

he's a sweet and sour, talentless ASSCLOWN

Attached: tmp_26963-PicsArt_11-27-10.12.061090562566.jpg (300x300, 18.17K)

JACKIE CHAN IS THE OPPOSITE OF EVERYTHING YOU WROTE! ESPECIALLY HIS NOSE, WHICH IS QUITE HANDSOME!!!!
YOU FUCK!

This is the most important news of all time

Attached: 4144-link-face.png (312x393, 82.72K)

Attached: tmp_24832-PicsArt_11-27-11.47.052005182241.jpg (450x450, 42K)

Jacqueline Chan the transvestite bitch

Attached: tmp_24832-IMG_20181127_220229843733793.jpg (300x300, 19.17K)

Literally nothing of value was lost, believe me.

Attached: the highest level of disgust.jpg (255x255, 16.45K)

this.
checked.

No ancestors to venerate Jackie.

He will wander eternity as a hungry ghost, looking for attention.

Op is a useless faggot.

Doesn't include photo of this beautiful woman(white one) because he will never even get to fuck a fat ugly one

Attached: Capture.JPG (617x415, 46.26K)

WTF?

They seem to be ashamed to show a same sex kiss?

They covered it up.

Wedding pixs should be sexy

Attached: c2bc83bc537ad7a57419b6b15c9ac7c699a978af.jpg (660x371, 20.89K)

"No good deed goes unpunished."

Wasn't this cunt crying on social media because her parents wouldn't finance her degenerate lifestyle and wouldn't get a job?

Wahh my dad worked too much to provide us with a good living condition in shit-hole China and was never round to help me with homework or ask about my day so fuck you daddy I'll become a degenerate

You really don't understand or have experience with kids if you think it takes a lot for them to act out like that, as shitty entitled kids they don't understand and appreciate the hard work a parent has to do to maintain their career to financially support their families or ect, all they see and think is my dad/mom wasn't there to take me to school or tuck me in at night so they must be shitty parents and thus they act like ungrateful fucks because they never had to experience hardships themselves or even have to work, kids are selfish fucks growing up and they end up carrying that into adulthood when they have parents who can't be present

what the fuck are these alien zika looking things

This is the best post.

The blonde one's kind of cute in a dollfie kind of way. The other one looks like a boy but I think that's the point.

Absolutely all rich families end up degrading thanks to over indulgence, yes trump family included.