Mexican Tranny Beaten to death with a baton by ICE officals, while handcuffed

A transgender woman who died in Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody after being held in a privately operated detention center was likely physically abused there, according an autopsy report released Monday, and died after several days of severe, untreated dehydration.

Roxsana Hernández Rodriguez, 33, a transgender woman from Honduras, died on May 25, nine days after being transferred to a dedicated unit for transgender women at the Cibola County Correctional Center in New Mexico, which is operated under contract by CoreCivic, the second-largest private prison company in the United States.

“There she developed severe diarrhea and vomiting over the course of several days,” wrote forensic pathologist Kris Sperry, “and finally was emergently hospitalized, then transported to Lovelace Medical Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where she remained critically ill until her death.”

Sperry’s autopsy, the second conducted on Hernández Rodriguez’s body following her death, also found evidence of physical abuse, with “deep bruising” on her hands and abdomen, evidence of blunt-force trauma “indicative of blows, and/or kicks, and possible strikes with blunt object.” An accompanying diagram illustrated long, thin bruises along Hernández Rodriguez’s back and sides, as well as extensive hemorrhaging on Hernández Rodriguez’s right and left wrists, which Dr. Sperry found were “typical of handcuff injuries.”

Andrew Free, an attorney representing her family, told The Daily Beast that her treatment in ICE custody went far beyond neglectful.

“She journeyed thousands of miles fleeing persecution and torture at home only to be met with neglect and torture in this country’s for-profit human cages,” Free said.

A spokesperson for ICE did not respond to a list of questions regarding whether requests for medical care were denied at any point during Hernández Rodriguez’s detention, under whose authority that decision would have been made, or who at the Cibola facility had access to batons and handcuffs as well as access to Hernández Rodriguez.
thedailybeast.com/trans-woman-roxsana-hernandez-rodriguez-beaten-in-ice-custody-before-death-pathologist-finds

Attached: 181126-bixby-ice-detaniee-tease_fz1cm1.jpg (1480x833, 72.36K)

She was from the Honduras but this shit web site kept loading and wouldn't let me stop it

She wasn't even a prisioner, she was a detainee who applied for asylum to escape gender bias in her home cuntry

Might as well been an enemy combatant as far as some care… you know your society has gone astray when basic compassion and Human decency is missing from so man
"Privately run immigration detention center".
his is the country that thinks abuse and rape in prison is soooo fuckin’ funny. We are doomed.
She didn't even rate the attention of actual Federal agents.

Holy fuck, when did Zig Forums become /leftypol2/? It's been nothing but pozload comments for over a month.

Untrue. Everyone cares about enemy combatants. The tranny was more like a dead rat they'd found in a crate of tampons. Repulsive, suitable for practical jokes on others, and ultimately destined for the garbage pile.

You mean "he"
And it doesn't matter what country they are from anymore. They all come up through Mexico to climb the wall like primates, so the proper term is "Meximonkeys"

It's the same group of unironic faggots who spam all the anti-Trump bullshit.
Boring.

I guess creating that whole other holding facility in the USA just for trannys did not save him.

I had to get it right, to pay respect to our departed but loved sister

I had typed Mexican but meant to change it to Honduras but the handsome but incompetent Korean admin of this place has left the place in shambles,
I am sorry my sister

I thought this was some fucked up trolling, but it stinks too much of degenerate sincerity

Basic compassion is for my family and friends. Everyone else, ESPECIALLY ALIENS, are to be viewed from a cold calculating perspective.

Good, no sympathy for illegals and degenerates

Top fucking kek

Attached: 04-slanj-kilt-row.jpg (350x541, 26.2K)

Good riddance.

A cold murderous perspective for trannies, please. They need to be purged as soon as they are identified, lest they corrupt others.

/thread

She's white so it's ok to kill her tbh
FBI says all spics are white

Dilation infection? :^)

OP just pasted the story directly from the site.

jej

fuck off faggots.

Ze

Okay.

Pretty fucking gay. Better than the wannabe euro-cucks detaining her.

Camera recordings at detention centers should tell the story. The left views trans as disposal weapons to do all the heavy lifting and sacrifice and they get to think they are accepted in return. Useful idiots are always hopeful they are not the mark, their ability to transcend rational thought betrays them.

You gringos know the rest of the civilized world sees this as absolute madness, right?

Isn't Brazil like right there? Why didn't it just go to Brazil? Pretty sure they like them some trannies in Brazil.

Why is it America's job to take in all the human garbage from around the world?

doo doo doo doodoo doodoo
doo doo doo doodoo doodoo
ICE ICE BABY! Oh yeah, oh yeah!

All Spics are Mexican. Every motherfucker from South of America in the shitty aids infested jungles is a filthy mexican beaner taconigger spic parasite.

according to the fbi she is a white woman
its ok to kill white people tbh
jews are white too tbh
learn how the game works tbh
tbh

They have to go back, to hell.

they don't use guns?

and nothing of value was lost

blonde aryan

Attached: 4CC543D500000578-5788209-image-a-41_1527744697024.jpg (634x445, 40.73K)

Roxsana Hernández Rodriguez

only 33, she was too young to die
She looked older, though, aids had ravaged her once beautiful visage

I include this link as an ode to this tragic once beautiful woman

Farewell My Roxanne

I cried when he sang
Roxanne, you don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your body to the night
Roxanne, you don't have to wear that dress tonight
Walk the streets for money
You don't care if it's wrong or if it's right

She had to sell her body to get the money to come to America

The land of hope

She was beaten to death
Fuck you Trump

I can't…go..on
On,AND ON..tears damaging my keyboard

Attached: pics-art7543.png (632x560, 868.02K)

Attached: f3c7770774017e1a667ce964fb3d621266ef26b0885ad09270c949ff2094e1fc.jpg (500x378, 44.94K)

Ol' Johnny Neptune has a soft spot for dead blondes?

whood a thunk it

Attached: 123.png (1200x750, 913.92K)

She would have forgiven you user,vile though you be, she just was like that

Attached: her.JPG (268x353, 22.46K)