Polish Auschwitz museum compares Trump to Hitler

The Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum in Poland issued a statement on Monday amid an ongoing debate between U.S. lawmakers over whether the Holocaust offers lessons for contemporary events such as those at the U.S.-Mexico border.

“When we look at Auschwitz we see the end of the process,” the museum said in a tweet on Monday afternoon.

“It's important to remember that the Holocaust actually did not start from gas chambers,” the museum continued. “This hatred gradually developed from words, stereotypes & prejudice through legal exclusion, dehumanization & escalating violence.”

The tweet came hours Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham (S.C.) slammed Democratic Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) for comparing recent events along the southern border involving migrants to Jews fleeing Nazi Germany.

"I recommend she take a tour of the Holocaust Museum in DC," Graham tweeted Monday. "Might help her better understand the differences between the Holocaust and the caravan in Tijuana."

Graham was replying to a tweet Ocasio-Cortez shared over the weekend, in which she wrote, "Asking to be considered a refugee & applying for status isn’t a crime."

"It wasn’t for Jewish families fleeing Germany," she continued. "It wasn’t for targeted families fleeing Rwanda. It wasn’t for communities fleeing war-torn Syria. And it isn’t for those fleeing violence in Central America."

Ocasio-Cortez also responded to Graham’s tweet later on Monday night, in which she told Graham “the point of such a treasured museum is to bring its lessons to present day.”

“This administration has jailed children and violated human rights,” she added. “Perhaps we should stop pretending that authoritarianism + violence is a historical event instead of a growing force.”

Ocasio-Cortez has since found support from many on Twitter in making her case, including from actor Ben Stiller, who countered Graham’s suggestion with his own.

“Just to add into this, I would say that @LindseyGrahamSC go visit Guatemala as I did earlier this year and talk to the families fleeing the terror of targeted gang violence an unlivable poverty rate to understand the refugee experience,” Stiller said in a tweet on Monday night.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/418487-auschwitz-museum-says-its-important-to-remember-holocaust-did

Attached: cc36fab7f19b271a47228b1b688cde0c--political-memes-politics.jpg (236x295, 14.89K)

Ben, being A Jew and Former Auschwitz victim does give the comparison of Hispanic and Jewish refugees some validity

Attached: ben hands up.png (500x417, 319.18K)

Okay let's pretend the 6 gorillian is real for a second. Where are the concentration camps for degenerates and niggers? Where are the ovens filled with jews? Trannies being gassed? Why are all these retarded allowed to openly call for rebellion? Why aren't the dissidents being lined up against a wall and shot?

"Poland is mostly un-pozzed" ≠ "Poland doesn't have its share of Soros-suckers on cozy chairs".
< “It's important to remember that the Holocaust actually did not start from gas chambers,” the museum continued. “This hatred gradually developed from words, stereotypes & prejudice through legal exclusion, dehumanization & escalating violence.”
And not a word about disarming them.

Omfgasdfghjkl trump is literally Hitler.

He's literally a kike

But nu/pol/ told me Trump is ebil and not Hitler!!

Holohoax.
You see?
This is why Zig Forums is not any longer relevant.
The mod allows free reign to kikes to stain the board with lies and propaganda.
Is a surprise that anybody gives a shit about this hoax?

Attached: 6 million calories.jpeg (640x640, 123.93K)

Attached: preacher Jews all the time.jpg (629x823, 208.8K)

They should hire David Cole to give the tours.

All those people are directly responsible for that shit that happened to them. Take back your fucking country or STFU.

This is so tiresome.
You won't change anons' minds.
You can repeat ad infinitum about muh holohoax, and will nobody will give a damn.
But it is our concern indeed to do something about the termites in our house.

Attached: AnonFilly-IHaveAutism.png (1634x1689, 97.39K)

They never mention the communist support that lead to there exclusion

Russia, you have my permission retake Poland again

Poland is German clay and so is Russia

Meanwhile in Israel.

Attached: most valuable ally.jpg (966x644, 408.05K)

Anyone who doesnt fancy choking to death on nigger cock is Hitler these days.

Attached: isnt it time.jpg (636x636, 80.54K)

You misunderstand bigot scum
I don't try to change your mind,
I just come to mock fools
I enjoy it
I like to mock mongloids and all stupid peoples, be they on the left or right

I mock SJWs who compare mexicans refugees to jewish refugees
and i mock the clueless like yorself

I don't give a shit about the holocaust or vaccines or pizzagate

I just like to mock morons

whoops
I meant to mock this lolcow user's post
with his little pony

i repeat

You misunderstand bigot scum

I don't try to change your mind,

I just come to mock fools

I enjoy it

I like to mock mongloids and all stupid peoples, be they on the left or right

I mock SJWs who compare mexicans refugees to jewish refugees

and i mock the clueless like yorself

I don't give a shit about the holocaust or vaccines or pizzagate

I just like to mock morons

Attached: big_brony.jpg (287x283, 43.79K)

entertain me piggy

Can we all stop arguing and talk about Hitler and Jews again?

Hardly.
This is another thread from hundreds before circling jerking about muh holohoax with a paid kike in Occupied Palestine.
It is soooooooo boring.
From now on this is a pony thread.

Attached: 0e1c0106bc270a44931a1d3b30214a5993b7aa60.jpg (1019x1280, 128.25K)

it was edgy and trendy a decade ago.
find a new way to virtue signal your autism

Attached: happy_hat_iron_cross_magic_naz.png (2496x2084, 694.13K)

I wish he was hitler.

Attached: trump.jpg (1440x960, 116.3K)

Attached: lieutenant_applejack_by_tensaioni-d3icvu6.png (4388x4463, 695.11K)

Wow what an insult to Hitler.

Fuck off kike. You’re one of those useless people that thinks they’re intelligent but in reality your behaviour makes everyone cringe. Behaviour like “mocking” people on 8ch, as if anyone gives a shit. Die.

This board is dead.

Attached: Aryanne_Hoofler.png (2500x2500, 2.74M)

Why the fuck are bronies swarming this thread?

mock mock mock

I have a lil pony costume
and a very big cock

[email protected]

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19.69K)

You are a bigot.
Ponies are cute.

Attached: space_uniform_Aryanne_Hoofler.jpg (1046x657, 98.87K)

Fucking jews.

unfortunately they're wrong

Wonder who runs the museum?

Attached: 1493857644689.jpg (1020x680, 140.26K)

I hope your female or a a boy under 12
if not, will you let me fuck you?

[email protected]

Okay faggot, explain how Trump is a fascist.

If Stiller had the balls he would confront zionists for the wars they create and promote around the globe. Jews love to play the deflection game at all costs to preserve their tribe.

Trump is proving the reality for goyim to kiss kike ass as shamelessly as he does, just will not end well. Forver and always with the jews you are screwed.

Where are the kikes on Palestinian immigration? At least we aren't bombing Mexicans.

Fuck you, user.

That famoose picture depicts Ben Stiller's dad, Jerry Stiller, when he was a child and escaped the holocaust by telling anti-semitic jokes in he camps.

He was kalled the Kike Klowning Kid

looks different today

Attached: jerry-stiller-everyone-knows-ben-stiller-but-few-millennial-know-his-father-jerry.jpg (494x524, 26.1K)

(((Trump)))

Any time nigger.
Just get your pants down and produce your dick.

Attached: ___pony_killer_base____by_xoxo_sarah_xoxo-d5jg0qm.png (653x455, 39.84K)

only if… that was remotely true

not the same guy, but here it goes… trump is a fascist because literally EVERY policy he's enacted and his own personal views and actions align with the very definition of fascism. Just look up the definition and you'll see.

Nice try faggot, all those words and you haven't said a goddamn thing.
How about you tell us the definition of Fascism (we will of course look it up anyway) and name three examples of Trump's policies that are Fascism.

Trump is a Zionist. Comparing him to Hitler is absolutely fucking absurd. He bends over for the Jew.

gladly.

fascism: a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
-trump aspires to be a dictator, praised other dictators, such as the chinese president who abolished term limits. regarding abolishing term limits for president, trump said that for the US "maybe we'll give it a shot"
-having complete power: trump routinely confuses his presidency with "complete" power, expecting other autonomous organizations and positions to swear loyalty to him, not realizing that their (and his) number one loyalty is to the constitution not an individual with aspirations of dictator.
-forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism: his attacks on the media, who are the traditional check on government, but he calls them the enemy of the people. he ceaselessly attacks amazon, because their owner owns a paper critical of him. hates any negative news about him and labels it "fake" and dodges questions asked of him by the press, then when he can't take it any more, bans them from performing their amendment rights and posts doctored videos on official white house releases with fake claims of "abuse"
-regimenting industry and commerce: gets personally involved in attacking individual corporations for their actions (amazon, harley davidson) and personally gets involved in direct economic policies like tariffs on industries (steel) plus thousands of other products as he gets in a personal trade war with countries. got himself personally involved in making a new nafta. he's trying to micromanage everything. remember when he fought to get 100 coal miners their jobs back? as if he can make a difference in america by getting 100 coal miners their jobs back in an industry that's going extinct.
-aggressive nationalism and often racism: check and check.

from wikipedia;Fascists advocate a mixed economy, with the principal goal of achieving autarky (national economic self-sufficiency) through protectionist and interventionist economic policies.
-check.

also, hitler had some hair under his nose that was a defining characteristic, trump has some hair (barely) on his head that is a defining characteristic

Your definition is very rudimentary and misleading.
Fascism creates the most energetic and worth to live in societies.
Screenshot related to educated the fags.

Attached: Fascism.png (623x2023, 246.73K)

Not a policy. When he actually does abolish term limits, then we'll talk.
Not a policy. He can expect things all he wants, doesn't make a difference in the amount of power he actually has.
Not a policy. The media still can and do criticize him. Come back when the "fake news" is illegal.
All those things exist in liberal countries. Do you realize nearly every other country had tariffs on importing US goods first? Are you a hardcore Libertarian or something? The new NAFTA is meant to be conditional so that it doesn't become like what the EU is doing with trade to destroy borders. Trump's economic policies are standard neocon shit. I'll give you half a point because I don't know the details.
He's the leader of a nation. If he wasn't a nationalist he'd be a traitor. What race has Trump treated unfairly? Islam is not a race. Illegal migrants are not a race.

You do know that fascist doesn't mean 'things I don't like' right?

>(((Wikipedia))) definition of fascism.
C'mon, that is not serious, this is not a (((lefty))) College or University, but a chan where truth is the utmost value.
And Fascism is the way to the Aryan Enlightenment.

Attached: imfm.png (768x811, 142.15K)

He's not a dictator as long as courts can overrule him, and as long as politicians can block legislations he wants passed. So this definition would be null and void.

holy shit, you don't understand the point of having a source, do you? I gave the dictionary definition, not a rambling essay written by someone trying to rationalize their warped, egotistical politics.

he wants fascism. he craves it in everything he does and tries to do, you can't deny that. just because he's bad at it or can't get it done because laws, doesn't mean he's NOT fascist. he is, just failing at it, thanks to the laws and constitution which was specifically made to keep aspiring dictators like him in check.

I deny that. Don't tell me I can't.
What policies has Trump ENACTED that "align with the very definition of fascism"?

don't his detractors typically cite that he gives corporations too much power? That's the polar opposite of fascist economic practice, in which the state makes decisions about what kinds of businesses are even allowed to exist

Trump isnot a fascist.

He has created an entirely new form of Autocratic government.

Fake reality tvism

There is no reality tv, it all being fake

Trump has applied this to the U.S.

There will one day be a global fake reality tv government
Citizens will be given the illusion of freedom by voting on a preset list of bureaucratic rules to eliminate or keep.

Cabinet members will be chosen or fired using this method also

International gov policy, trade, war, etc will also be voted upon

John Titor?

Let's do this
Loved his people
Dislikes anyone who isn't a Jew for him to felate
Political innovate and great orater
Basically read "do this" from Israel and did it
Hated Jews
Loves jews
Honestly the only thing tieing the two together is that they both hate Russians

Do we have a version of this pic for people like you because honestly it seems like all you do is go "Muh Zig Forumsacks saying muh jews"

tard says it again
enuff o' this horseshit

Attached: preache rtards hate all the time.jpg (629x823, 209.04K)

Oh I spice it up again and will call the Abo Overlords when they do shit, you how ever are stuck on your basic world view where you can't comprehend Trump, Clinton and Ocasio-Cortez are all on the same team

groovy man

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 10.31K)

so you deny that trump craves fascism? I've already shown you a tldr of points to the contrary. please refute them, one by one, or do you just not care enough to defend your position (or can't)

"Go visit Palestine and see the family left homeless after the government steals their home."
Why isn't anyone mentioning Palestine?

Trump craves National Capitalism/Neo-Conservatism not Fascism you fuck wit, he hates the poor white while loving the mexicans that make the rich richer

because oy vey goyim there is no such thing as palastine

Attached: HITLER STALIN PACT.jpg (545x800, 116.41K)

thanks cunt

Attached: 2f8fbcb3bf6aede7c41fa4111134d806b9f553c483881ec72eb8566c1348a230.jpg (940x627, 76.68K)

“It's important to remember that the Holocaust actually did not start from gas chambers,” the museum continued. “This hatred gradually developed from words, stereotypes & prejudice through legal exclusion, dedeveloped from words, stereotypes & prejudice through legal exclusion, dehumanization & escalating violence.

Israel will be remembered as even more genocidal than the nazis. I'll make sure of that.

Attached: progress.gif (500x280, 747.06K)

Attached: and then he was like alalalalalalalala boom and his fucking head goes right by the camera.jpg (350x200, 19.51K)

still waiting for your reasoning and refuting all the evidence that points to fascism.

narrative to the normies:
narrative to the problematic neo-nahtzee alt-right
Works great because the alt-right never looks at mainstream news! They'll never notice!
Oh, wait.