Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes

Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes.
26 For a prostitute can be had for a loaf of bread, but another man’s wife preys on your very life.

I might have psychosis or ocd and definitley have anxiety (panic attacks, trouble sleeping) and hallucinations. Currently seeking treatment but right now I can't work and am afraid of going outside in fear of social situations.

I have been playing spiderman on ps4 and watched a movie but that had scenes of a sexual nature (social commentary of abuse) and that triggered a wet dream I think. So films are out. Even hanging out with friends makes me upset and the self loathing thoughts start.

What do? I've been praying the Rosary. Hopefully I get put on medication again. I just hate myself so much.

Attached: ThePerksOfBeingAWallflower.jpg (1000x1426, 216.29K)

Well, getting turned on to girls isn't unusual in and of itself. That said you should try to control your lustful feelings as well as you can, and confess when you definitely go overboard.

Actually, I'm more interested in your other psychological problems. What kind of hallucinations are you getting? What activates your panic and other issues? I think those are the more important questions.

Just try praying to Jesus directly without Rosary

This. In the end, Jesus is the only mediator between men and God. Not Mary or Peter.

Attached: 25f7d5a16427db24a2411e5aaf56b1bf8457eea0082ffa49d803e62f875bf2c5 (1).jpg (600x547, 56.73K)

But prayer to Jesus is done THROUGH the rosary, he should keep doing it.

Show me where a rosary is needed in order to pray to Jesus according to scripture.

The Our Father prayer for starters, the Glory Be prayers is about the Trinity, the Apostles Creed which you pray in the beginning has you conform your belief in Jesus, you make the cross while saying “In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen” to start the prayer, The Hail Mary and Hail Holy Queen prayers are asking Mary to pray for you while praising Jesus at the same time, and the final prayer is a prayer straight to God. In short, while Mary is in some of the prayers, our Lord Jesus is in all of them as well. Oh, and I forgot about the Fatima prayers, which is a pure prayer to Jesus for the salvation of souls.

That’s nice but that still doesn’t answer where in scripture (the Bible) does it say that you need a rosary in order to pray to Jesus

He never said it was needed so stop being dishonest.

You fight to the death with your sins, young man. Even if it takes all your days.
And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is how the devil wins – he neutralises his enemy's servants until all of them are rocking back and forth in self-centred shame.
Get up off your mat and serve the Lord and stop being a self-loathing pussy. You sinned. Carry that shame. Use it to strengthen that spine. But, DO the work of God.
A man without self-control is like a city without walls.

Guys, sexual sin is THE hardest to conquer, but don't let the devil use that fact to drag you away from fighting ALL your sins or doing GOOD all your life. God – the Spirit within you, if indeed you are saved – is greater than your sin. Confess, repent, rinse and repeat. And pray for God to remove this burden from your life.

Attached: Disciples_of_all_Nations.png (508x762, 853.01K)

Also study the book of Romans paying close attention to Romans 7 and 8

Get everything that glorifies sin out of your life. This includes most games, movies, series, anime & music. Get all satanic imagery out of your life, (besides the obvious ones like baphomet) this includes the "star of david" and any depiction of demon-like creatures or a dragon. You need to be radical in this. Philippians 2:12; 2 Corinthians 10:5

Meditate on what it means to forsake all that you have (Luke 14:33). Jesus wants to change your life, but you have to let Him. Most people are their own roadblocks in their walk. The only way to receive Jesus into your life, is by surrendering completely to Him.

Obey His words, and your soul will be purified and you will receive the Holy Spirit.
1 Peter 1:22-23; 1 John 1:7; 1 John 3:24; Acts 5:32; Philippians 4:9; John 14:15-17; John 14:23.

Seek God, and you will find Him, user. Put your trust in His promises.
Hebrews 11:6; James 4:8; Psalms 145:18

Definitely this >>707181
I know the RCC puts a lot of emphasis on praying to Mary or to the saints, but there is no verse in the Bible that proves this to actually work. There's a reason Jesus is called The Mediator (1 Timothy 2:5). Go to Him. Use your own words in prayer, speak from your heart, and lay out everything before Him, all your pain and worries. Ask Him to reveal the sources of your troubles, and He will show you (Matthew 7:7-11). Go to Jesus, and you will find rest unto your soul (Matthew 11:28-30).

Tell me where scripture says only scripture alone matters.

The Roman catholic church was actually the one who said first that Jesus is The Mediator. Saints and all the other are just your friends that will pray to God as well for you. It's nice to know I've got some friends praying for me up there.
I don't understand the pot nonsense about saints since Christians in the first century already venerated them.
Like cardinal Newman said: to be deep in history is cease to be a protestant.

I don't know if I'd agree with that (at least I don't think it's the hardest sin for me myself to conquer - not that I have conquered it completely, but I've stopped fapping and only seldom look upon women with lust - I struggle much more with other sins like pride and gluttony [in the form of drunkenness]) but the rest of your points are very valid. , ,we cannot fall into despondency, which itself is a sin, just because we fall. We must get up and continue striving ever onward, doing our best to step aright in Christ's commandments.Your psychological problems, while truly terrible and tragic, do not excuse your giving up. We are all weak, and we all invariably fail, but we must simply grit our teeth, beg once again for forgiveness and then keep trying. Rinse and repeat until your earthly life comes to an end.

I do want to say that I don't think you (>>707153) needed to call the guy a pussy. Tough-talking is fine but as Christians we should avoid coarse language like that, especially between ourselves. I'm not trying to rag on you or condemn or judge you man, I'm guilty of the same thing, just saying.

Where did I say "sin freely"? My observations were:
1. It is OK to be attracted to girls, if you aren't one yourself. There are other options that are somewhat worse. That said re-reading his post he was watching some documentary on abuse or something which slightly more unusual a situation.
2. Try to control and avoid lust through appropriate means, which means specifically "don't give into it". If you falter, the church can help.
…neither of which seem particularly objectionable. However, I suppose the original phrasing of what I said might have been unclear to you.

He definitely implied it and suggested OP should just keep doing it otherwise I don’t see why he should be against OP doing simple prayers to Jesus without a rosary but then again you Cathys tend to lack self-awareness regarding to your own superstitions and idolatries.

Show me where in scripture where I have to obey some dingbat’s papal bullshits and encyclicals and cathcuck’s catechisms

That movie was so shit. Besides the shitty plot it promotes fornication and sodomy.

Whoops, better get rid of my Bible because it has the word "dragon" in it and a graphic description of a sea monster.
Knock it off with this J_W bullshit.

Attached: image.jpg (600x308, 72.04K)

Probably because Mary and most saints were still with us?
And there's nowhere in the bible that says Bible only since there was no bible until the RCC(+EOC) defined its canon in the fourth century. I don't know why people fall for the sola scriptura meme.
I guess that everyone even those fathers who lived alongside the apostles were wrong.
Thank God someone reinvented Christianity 1600 years later.

Because Peter and his successors are the prime pastor of all Christians (Matthew 16 and John 21) and since I don't know the pope personaly I have to read what he teaches knowing he cannot err about faith and morales since Saint Paul says the Church is the pillar of Truth. Unless back then he meant your church of course.

I know you non-Christians don't get it but we can pray to our God in many different ways, all of which glorify Him. "Simple prayers" are fine but so is the rosary, so your objection was without merit. You were the only one making assumptions and implications due to your ignorance. Drop the pride.