China bends the knee to academics on the matter of gene editing

China stops research into gene-editing after 'CRISPR baby'

China's science and technology vice minister, Xu Nanping, described He's behavior as "shocking and unacceptable" in an interview with state broadcaster CCTV.
The ministry "firmly opposes" the experiment and has "already demanded that the relevant organization suspend the scientific activities of relevant personnel," Xu said.
The National Health Commission has ordered an investigation into He's claims, as has the Southern University of Science and Technology, where the scientist worked.
The organizers of a Hong Kong biomedical conference, where He announced his gene-editing claims, described his work on Thursday as deeply disturbing" and "irresponsible.

archive.fo/NLR0t
dw.com/en/china-stops-research-into-gene-editing-after-crispr-baby/a-46508971

We did it fellow white men, no more stealing of white dna by those disgusting chinks.

Attached: 46505416_401.jpg (700x394, 32.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Never_Let_Me_Go_(2010_film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pick one and only one

Why exactly is gene editing so bad? People have been doing a primitive version of gene editing since forever called selective breeding.

It implies that not all genes are equal.

It disproves every premise of democracy

Probably because we would be able to remove (((people))) from the gene pool and cuck them by making white babies pop out "accidentally"

I bet he now works full time in a secured state of the art military location…gene-editing the Pooh out of Winnie.

they got the Chinese too

Attached: 64d55e2adc10cad6692a0690259040ad50b86c817f8eee158801b0567176b53e.png (680x256, 71.23K)

They might was well have instigated the research personnel first, just to cover their ass later, saying how unacceptable it is and how "shocked" they are.

We live in a new world where solutions are thought without any problem on the horizon. Some of those solutions would need a "gentle" push to see the light of day.

Democracy was about equal opportunities and rights, not equal people.

Higher ups can abuse it to try to make everyone else a subhuman slave race that'll make even the dumbest nigger today look like a genius.

I love this man. No one knew what he was doing, because of the complete lack of oversight is China, so he edited so baby genes. His press conference was hilarious. It's basically him being clueless that anyone wouldn't want to do this because it's so cool.

We need more uncucked scientists. All these ethics rules has stopped science from progressing for 100 years.

Also they can try to make obedient humans with gene altering. Smart enough to do the work or be used has unvoluntary organ donors (until robots and medical technology reach a point where the elite will have no use for us) but dumb enough to listen without question.

Man, I can't wait for China's version of Jurassic Park.

Attached: Jeff_Goldblum.jpg (2000x1000, 218.84K)

I pick he will be punished by being imprisoned with his lab and made to experiment more, but where he can't open his mouih

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Never_Let_Me_Go_(2010_film)

As though they're going to stop….

Imagine this : editing babys gene to immune them from all annoying diseases. How great ! But that means people will not anymore spend billions and billions on medication… Oh my, this is unacceptable, shut it down !!!!!!

Democracy is a system for the rule of the majority. It has nothing to do with rights (if such a thing exists).

Equality of persons is a necessary premise in democracy. There is simply no way to ascribe even utilitarian virtues to the majority unless all people are equal. Communism of the sort China practices also makes little sense if we acknowledge genetic engineering as a human improvement tool.

This is why liberals need to be exterminated.

Do you really want the population to explode with Chinks all over the place gobbling up resources?

You better think that over.

On one hand I don't blame China at all. Very dangerous and unprecedented technology could lead to massive abuse. What if corporations could create their own human slaves in labs? What if pedophiles could create humans from a lab, to sexually abuse and molest them (these are humans by the way, like you and I). What if the military didn't have to recruit anyone anymore? They'd create unfortunate human pawns from some lab, and they'd be slaves to a military industrial complex. What if they didn't need YOU anymore for anything, and your income was terminated and have to fend for yourself? If they can create their own populations, then those born naturally will no longer be needed. A literal prison planet.

Chinks will hide their secret weapon now and will produce gene edited scientists who will go and make even more smart and powerful edited humans. Whites fear the Chinese. Land of dragon will rise and nothing can stop it now.

I can't believe that nobody ever edited babys genes before. Weird things were done during the cold war for example, when they were trying to make more efficient soldiers with drugs and stuff. If they were able to do it back then, then it's sure that they did.

On the other hand, maybe we could remove the gene that makes some people pedos and rapists, so there would be no more of these in future generations. It's probably not a gene thing though.

(((They))) stop him

Bingo

>chinas (((government))) puts a halt to genetic progress.
Get fucked Xi jimping goons, that man knows this is precisely the way academia should mold society, not that social inclusiveness theoretical bullshit the west has been promoting since some time now.

Shut up chink monkey.

You are correct about this though.

Attached: images.jpg (193x261, 13.95K)

They didn't actually put a stop to it, you gullible retard. They just hid their operations and will now do it in secret to create super-humans while the jews continue to import more and more low-IQ niggers to destroy the European gene pool and lower our average IQ.

Survival of the fittest ALWAYS comes back into the equation.

It's time to fight or die for the white man. Trump isn't going to save you.

Attached: 10540634_741702969269899_3618189912805333873_n.jpg (805x642, 101.14K)

I'm not saying this should be stopped (China certainly isn't going to stop it) because if we do stop it and China doesn't, then we are absolutely fucked going forward. But actually being happy about it is pure masochism and cuckoldry.

Attached: gdgdgd.jpg (416x537, 33.41K)

Being able to cure disease and faulty genes while still in the womb is bad because?

I think governments around the world might be doing this but it's "classified."

These ethics whores are going to cause a stink when artificial womb tech get here.

This is the true reason (((they))) fear this technology. It will make us less reliant upon them. And they can't have that happening.

But that's where you're wrong. It's only what is made public that has to follow rules, everything else is for the interest of the nation and follows no other rules than secrecy.

Lu-Bu when?

I'm not surprised
Chinks are fickle faggots
Always worshiping a power higher than themselves and if not, they worship themselves because they are a higher power

That could be the case.

People will use this to make chad sons with 200IQ and it will be unfair because 70IQ Africans exist

1) this is almost certainly fake and gay. Take any big dick wie wur shieentisht claims with a grain of salt. You can cheat on exams, you can cheat on p scores, but you can't actually cheat at science.

2) crisprs specificity isn't high enough to run on a whole organism that you want to survive. This sort of thing doesn't make it into iFuckingLoveScience but their is evidence to suggest that crispr also, sometimes, fucks with segments of code that are similar to its target.

3) chinah gives no fucks, they already practice.animal husbandry on their people. Their basket ball stars are the result of the party forcing tall people to fuck. They have a similar program for smart people( I jelly). This is all about face. The round eye are gey for human rights so they gotta keep this shit on the dl.

I'm going to screencap this for all of you niggers. So when the babies get a genetic disorder, you can't say, "I knew this would happen!". 8ch is the retard on this issue.

Based chines are saying nothing to see here as they breed super soldiers.

Oh, please. At least the bugmen are doing something to improve their genes

And isn't it hypocritical that eugenics is practiced by everyone else - including the Jews - on animals?

Breed better livestock, horses that run faster, chickens that produce more eggs, pets that are more beautiful etc?

But heaven forbid you try to improve your lot.

Because the safest, smartest, and moth valuable path for altering unborn, gestating xygotes' genes will be to turn them into white males.

most*
Clearly I'm a nigger.

It doesn't matter what you do behind closed doors, but it does matter what you say in public. Trump could learn from the Chinese government.

Wew lad.

Dipshit, it's obvious that they want AIDS to stay

wtf, it's the only hope for not ending up to Idiocracy

Anyone denying this technology cam be silenced with the invention of the atomic bomb. USA fired twice, it silenced the world.

This isn't about ethics, this is about fear. The elites fear that they might be upstaged by some designer baby.

Imagine being such a coward that you impede humanity's scientific progress to advance your own agenda of maintaining power.
Remember, no matter how hard the elites try, they can never breed cowardice out of their genes.

>(((fellow white men)))