INVASION INCOMING PART 8: 1/3rd of Migrants Now Sick, Contaminated With Deadly Diseases

National Review Admits Soros' Subsidies Are Aiding This Attempted Invasion!

"MMfA is a militant left-wing oppo-research outfit funded by progressive billionaire George Soros. Somehow, not-really-Newsweek forgot to mention this fact. (Alas, mentioning Soros subsidies has also become a forbidden act this week, but that’s another story.) The determined intent of these “news” pieces is not to inform readers but to inflame them with the dog-whistle assumption that conservatives, Fox personalities, and ordinary Americans who worry about diseases from immigration are de facto racists."

archive.fo/hdXJJ
nationalreview.com/2018/10/its-not-unreasonable-to-be-worried-about-disease-and-the-caravan/

Tijuana health officials have said that of those migrants in the caravan at the United States’ border with Mexico, about one third is being treated for health concerns. Migrants who came with the caravan are suffering from respiratory infections, tuberculosis, chickenpox, and some other serious health issues, Tijuana’s Health Department warned on Thursday morning.

A spokesman for the Tijuana Health Department told Fox News that out of 6,000 migrants currently residing in the city, over a third of them (2,267) are being treated for health-related issues. There are several migrants who have contracted serious diseases that are life-threatening. So far, there have been three confirmed cases of tuberculosis and four cases of HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)/AIDS (advanced immunodeficiency syndrome). Lesser illnesses that pose little threat to life include four separate cases of chickenpox, the spokesman said. And at least 101 migrants have lice and multiple instances of skin infections, the department’s data shows, according to a Fox News report.

There’s also a looming threat of a Hepatitis outbreak due to unsanitary conditions in and around the shelter caused by the migrants, the spokesman said. The location also has only 35 portable bathrooms and a sign reading “No Spitting” had to be put up because coughing and spitting by migrants are rampant in the shelter.

archive.fo/aG14j
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-29/1-3-caravan-migrants-are-sick-some-deadly-diseases

Migrant Caravan gay leader is an American

This is some nice work - the video is on Bitchute: bitchute.com/video/ofvqZMULuDlm/

RELATED:
INVASION INCOMING PART 1: https:// archive.fo/UzxgQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 2: https:// archive.fo/kaKFf
INVASION INCOMING PART 3: https:// archive.fo/kklDV
INVASION INCOMING PART 4: https:// archive.fo/JP12t
INVASION INCOMING PART 5: https:// archive.fo/RxTnl
INVASION INCOMING PART 6: https:// archive.fo/2QVef
INVASION INCOMING PART 7: https:// archive.fo/2zRJx

Attached: 1-3rd of Migrants Now Sick, Contaminated With Deadly Diseases.jpg (800x420, 128.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/oct/29/how-large-migrant-caravan-estimates-vary/
newspunch.com/migrant-mother-soros-group-forced-me-storm-us-border/
archive.fo/KDzam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Fleet_Cyber_Command
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If the libtards have their way, you'll be seeing deadly diseases sweep the nation. How fucking nice!!

I'd like to know where the vaccine advocates stand on this issue! Concerned much!?

Killcen, I've got an interesting
bit of real information for you

Just yesterday, the US Border Patrol
released a statement that said the
'invasion caravan' only consisted of
approximately 1,500 people……..

I want you to let that sink in………….
ONLY AROUND 1,500 PEOPLE

Trump kept raising that number to
get people like you all freaked out

it was originally 1,500
but then Trump said
it was 3,000 people
then he said it was
5,000 people, then
he said it was 7,000

'criminals and gang members'

AGAIN: ACCORDING TO THE U.S. BORDER PATROL YESTERDAY, THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WAS ONLY AROUND 1,500 PEOPLE

( and it turns out it's mainly families, with women and children who were escaping oppression and violence in their home countries to come to America for safety )

It was up to 14,000 but some of them didn't make it to the border, they got sick after being "treated" by medical staff working with NGOs like Red Cross vaccines can take a toll on health.

Anyway, many did not make it, so the numbers declined. Some have given up already and are staying in Mexico. Some were broken up due to inside fights with rival gangs. At this point there are about 2,000 or so that are still trying to get in….. but now even these people are getting sick (because of their shitty tent city conditions).

REALITY CHECK:
America is already a cesspool of disease

America is pretty much single-handedly responsible for the misuse and over prescription of antibiotics, making them basically worthless in only 50 or 60 years

America is already 'swept' with countless diseases, like AFM, the new mysterious polio-like disease that has 'swept' across the nation, and has nothing to do with people migrating here from Central America.

You're not capable of developing a viable argument, and I can rip apart anything you throw out there, so why do you keep continue trying?

So you want MORE of this bullshit? I don't see that as a solution. We need to start taking care of our health (and I already know the majority of shit heads out there won't!) That doesn't mean we need MORE problems!!

You are full of shit Johnny.
Did you count them yourself?

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/oct/29/how-large-migrant-caravan-estimates-vary/

Yeah, there's more caravans and more migrants now.

There are some that left and have given up, but there are still a few thousand out there still waiting to come in. God only knows how many more plan to, thats whats being covered up now. Its "hush hush, the goyim are watching and pointing the fingers at us now."

NOPE !!!

sorry, but you're simply parroting out Trump propaganda……..

The numbers you are repeating have nothing to do with the reality of the situation… You have no real conclusive evidence, other than fake news reports that were pushed by the Trump Administration….

AGAIN: ACCORDING TO THE U.S. BORDER PATROL, ITS ONLY AROUND 1,500 PEOPLE

( and I trust the US border Patrol's numbers a little bit more than I trust yours, because you're sitting in your bedroom or living room right now, simply repeating shit you have read on websites that you chose because they leaned towards your slanted view….

Whereas the United States border patrol is actually down there working with this situation, and they know the real numbers… Sorry, but you don't know the real numbers…..

(if it was 14,000 people, that would mean you're suggesting that 12,500 of them 'got sick along the way', and couldn't complete the journey)

(bullshit)

Do you realize how many people crossed the border illegally While the media had you focused on this ridiculous alleged Caravan… And the fact that you would use the word 'Caravan' proof that the Trump Administration has brainwashed you with their fake news, and you're simply repeating what you saw on TV

Neither you or I have been down there to count them…..

But the United States border patrol is actually processing this situation, and I trust their numbers much more than I would ever trust yours or mine

BULLSHIT. NOT PROPAGANDA. This was reported widely and there was VIDEO FOOTAGE of the mass amounts of migrants!! Shit, do I have to dig everything back up? As if I don't give you guys enough info already!!

There's nothing you could give to convince a Zig Forumsigger.

Since Reagan repealed some of the border security measures we used to have back in the day (so-called 'reform'), about 36 million illegals have come into the country. The border towns are now basically all beaner towns at this point. However, the USA is fucking huge, and we still have a lot of the land for ourselves BUT we don't need it getting any worse that it is now!! We need to stop this once and for all, or someday we really will lose our country!

I can't believe anyone who would defend this invasion, sorry. I have to stick with what info I find on that matter.

look, man… I respect your
intelligence. I'm not saying
that you're stupid…………..

I'm just telling you a fact
you can believe whatever
you want to believe……….

So, I'm only going to say this
one last time, then I'm done

ACCORDING TO THE UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL, THIS 'CARAVAN OF INVASION' ONLY CONSISTED OF APPROXIMATELY 1,500 PEOPLE

(which not so coincidentally is the exact same number that was reported in the very beginning. With the midterms, it's not surprising that the Trump Administration kept pumping out higher and higher numbers, all of which were fabricated to cause public turmoil)

Look, dude……………
The Democrats did what they wanted to do, and they took the House, so Trump lost that little battle, and now there's no need for him to keep talking about fake numbers… There's no need for him to even talk about the invasion Caravan anymore…

(that's why YOU are the only one still harping on it)

Migrant Mother: Soros-Funded Group Forced Me To Storm US Border

newspunch.com/migrant-mother-soros-group-forced-me-storm-us-border/

archive.fo is down again, I'll archive later!

Attached: Soros-Funded Group Forced Me To Storm US Border.jpg (678x381, 56.87K)

It only takes about 2 weeks for 1500 Mexicans to illegally cross the border, and it happens around the clock, day after day after day after day… It's been happening for years and years…

Your Invasion Caravan story lasted for over a month

In the time it took those 1500 people to reach our border, more than 3,000 Mexicans illegally crossed into our country

Too bad

Big deal

Who cares?

This nation has so many goddamn problems, that the 1500 people crossing the border are the very least of our concerns

You just described yourself to a T.

If you think this is about politics then you have no clue that there are people WHO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT AMERICA !!!

Took care of that for you..

archive.fo/KDzam

A lot of them seem to be suffering from obesity.

Pleeze, can't we make this about politics?

Attached: fda5e54db4f7d2dabf5735f7781186b2a8818d2279cefbb8e71f349c865929bf.jpg (701x485, 43.17K)

Oh noes!
How will we survive PART 9?

CORRECTION:

I'm downtown, about to meet one of my clients, shitposting on my phone…..

And I'm telling you THE ACTUAL NUMBER QUOTED BY THE U.S. BORDER PATROL

There WILL be a prat 9, part 10, part 11 and so on…. UNTIL THIS SHIT STOPS!!!

HINT: anyone who would blindly believe in an alleged 'god' or believe in a myth called 'jesus' with absolutely NO PROOF OF EITHER ONE, (and changes their entire life, to build it around these myths) will of course believe ANYTHING

I'm sure those numbers are near accurate, but again, there are SEVERAL "caravans" and this was just the first one that arrived to the border. Many more to come, with updates!! INVASION!

so, what you're saying is that YOU
are the one who's going to single-
handedly save the world, change
history, and end this situation…..

all by creating threads in Zig Forums
that are read by less than 20
people ?…………………………..

that's rather grandiose
isn't it, dude ?…………..

rather presumptuous

I hope you're ready
to type out PART 27,548

and still nothing will change

FACT:
and this actually IS a fact……

Zig Forums has a readership of around 20 people

People said we couldnt meme Trump to be president of the free world but we pulled it off.

Attached: african_wmd.jpg (720x720, 141.74K)

Zig Forums has 10,072 who lurk here, most don't post anything, they work with the alphabet gangs and intelligence agencies, also the US Navy heeds my vicious warnings at times, so the US Navy cybercommand units are lurking here too.

killcen, I love you man…..

I really do…………………….

so don't be offended when I say
THERE'S BEEN AN ONGOING
'CARAVAN' EVERY SINGLE DAY
SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN

Ellis Island was dealing
with the 'caravan' of
Irish, Italians, etc etc
before they had to sets

That's how YOUR ancestors got here

the reason you were born in America
is because your family were part of
a 'caravan', an 'invasion' of immigrants

since you created this thread,
at least 175 Mexicans crossed
over our border…………………….

and I'm NOT talking about
the 'invasion caravan'…….

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Fleet_Cyber_Command

Them.

P A Y A T T E N T I O N :

YOU GUYS HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
TO DO WITH TRUMP BEING ELECTED!!!

TRUMP WAS PUT INTO OFFICE BY
WWE WATCHING, REALITY TV
BELIEVING, WHITE TRASH IDIOTS

hahaha@thinking YOU
had Trump elected !!!!!

not true…. it's more like 18 or 20

Soros doesn't care about the potential workers coming into the country, he is focused on bringing about total destabilization (he wants the diseased, the drug cartel gangs, the rapists and murders, the vandals, all the riff raff from these nations coming into the US). This is NOT about "innocent migrants"… this is about EVIL SLEEPER CELLS hiding out inside those 'caravans' just waiting to flood into the country!!

That you know of, only that YOU know of. There are many many more that visit here some of which I can't even name because they are high level officials.

Nice attempt at trolling m8.
You will probaly come back here in 2020 and say we cant meme trumps second term either.

(You) just hate Jesus and good gospel music..

I'm likely going to vote for him out of spite for those who complain and moan 24/7 over him winning. Sometimes people can get that annoying where you just do something you don't even care to do, just to spite those who annoy you.

The TV junkie on here annoys me because every article he posts is about Trump-Russia collusion and so far 99% of it so far has been proven false. And it just keeps going on and on.

I, on the other hand, will be voting for James Canupp. As a write-in candidate he does have an uphill battle, but I'm sure autists can put him over the edge..

As the old internet saying goes: 'the more I learn about the people who hate Trump, the more I like him'.

Never heard of him, I'll check the dude out.

I want Killcen to have his finger on the nuclear button. His fear is glorious, and absolutely consumes and controls him..
I like fear. It's so much easier to control folks when they are eaten up by it.

Attached: What's goin' on..jpg (350x356, 31.86K)

20 (twenty) is the natural number following 19 and preceding 21. A group of twenty units may also be referred to as a score.

Attached: tmp_13451-1200px-I-20.svg1308413803.png (1200x1200, 109.61K)

LOL !!!

Attached: tmp_13451-1200px-US_20.svg841794746.png (1200x1200, 38.05K)

You can check him out right here if you want..

we still have space here in germany, not kidding, need more for my fake job arbeitsamt company.
I get 3k for each jobless person.

Attached: 1543520384982.jpg (1179x936, 492.59K)

If I had my finger on the nuclear buttons, there would be some reform my friend. There would be some threats made to some very powerful interests. "Stop this corruption, ASAP, no more lobbying our politicians, hand over the Rothschilds and Soros and all those other creeps, throw them in prison, or all the major players eat bunker busters and nukes!"

1…..
2……
3……
4…..
5…….
6……
7…..
8…..
9…..
10…..
11……
12…..
13….
14…..
15…..
16…..
17…..
18….
19…..
T W E N T Y ! ! !

Attached: tmp_13451-a3k2oi142320671.jpg (603x368, 37.8K)

EVER.

The Fed and BIS and world bank and CFR and IMF and Un would all be targeted! If they didn't shut down their evil operations, I'd shut it down for them!!

For every reader on Zig Forums, there are 75 people in the horrifying Invasion Caravan

because…….

(drumroll, please)

twenty

Attached: tmp_13451-number201330031851.jpg (600x600, 46.97K)

So, a benevolent dictator then?
S'pose that always works out well for everyone!

Killcen, if you had your finger on the nuclear button long enough, it seems like you'd be worried about getting fingernail cancer

Attached: tmp_13451-redbutton425-425x239917682461.jpg (425x239, 36.01K)

It's called FAITH…………….you should fall down on your knees and ask God's forgiveness, in the name of His Son, Jesus, while you still can.

No, I would order them to stop their criminal activities. They'd have to stop screwing over the masses, that needs to end. They would be allowed to live, but they would have to give up some of their influence and power. And they would be held accountable for any further crimes. I'd let the free market do its thing, I would not interfere with the normal economy, but the monopoly men would be put on notice.

Attached: So Fucking Worth It.jpg (800x420, 119.92K)

The Aluminum Foil Fedora strikes again!!

Attached: tmp_13451-PicsArt_11-30-11.28.37193238013.jpg (720x436, 51.12K)

The only person I'd be benevolent to would be George Soros which is guilty of sedition and treason against the United States. He would be made an example of. He deserves Justice, and people would get the clear message: you don't do this anymore!

FAITH = HOPE

…. and your hopes simply aren't good enough

Attached: tmp_13451-Capture 2016-06-26 22.22.23628557628.jpg (1920x1080, 200.24K)

VOTE FOR KILLCEN 2020

My new slogan:

Make America Sane Again

George Soros just released his own line of sunglasses, with built-in 'bags' in the lenses

Attached: tmp_9410-PicsArt_11-30-11.34.50522983394.png (1636x786, 559.79K)

Lel!
Fall down on your knees if you must, but my Goddess expects me to stand like a man.

Attached: 2ebab3ff9eedb2a6fc2bf3e2c0814e3e8572a4c39412e9de3af73889e7fd23fa.mp4 (480x480, 307.66K)

Trips confirms.

Why stop at just being the president? With his ability to save the world single-handed, with nothing more than Zig Forums threads, I say killcen should become emperor of the entire world

My promises:

No more gun bans or regulations.
No carbon taxes. Lower taxes for individuals!
Restore relations with many countries (including with Assad and Putin)!
NO FOREIGN ENTANGLEMENTS - I'd end the wars and cut the military budges in half!
Jail George Soros and ban his communist subversive NGOs!
Reform the universities! No more communism! No more Marxist preaching or safe spaces! No more student loan racketeering either. Prices must be affordable and Trade Schools would be promoted once again!
No more "common core" bullshit!
No more FAKE NEWS allowed at press conferences! Alternative media ONLY! (Real News)
No more outsourcing jobs! Any company guilty of outsourcing jobs would be slapped with a 200% tariff! Any company that moves back to America and hires Americans would get their taxes reduced by 95% (very little tax) for good behavior.
MASSIVE PURGE OF ALL ESTABLISHMENT OFFICIALS. People like Alex Jones and Dave Hodges would be put into the high ranks of our military to defend our country.
No more govt bailouts or corp subsidies! Free market would rule, consumers would decide who survives and who doesn't!

How does this sound so far?

The aluminum foil sombrero is mightier than the aluminum foil fedora.

Forgot pic!

Attached: PicsArt_11-30-08.42.38.jpg (720x436, 54.25K)

killcen, you have made a lot of progress so far, changing a majority of the world's opinions with these threads…

…. do not rest on your laurels…

You've only got a little more work to do before you have changed the minds of every single human on this planet !!

POST MORE THREADS, SIR !!!
I'm going to eat you change your schedule, never sleeping even a single wink, so you can pump out more and more threads until the job is done.

Thank you for your cooperation

Now I know you have to be trolling, Killcen! TopFuckingKek!

I'll tell you what, the leftists pissed their pants when Trump was elected…. and I can promise this…. if I get elected in 2020…. I'll have all the libtard SJWs blowing their own brains right out their heads!!

Can confirm.
Spent a year in Walla Walla Penitentiary when I was a teenager and life behind bars was much rougher than it is now. Fresh fish got punked every day.
The SHTF scenario that Killcen lusts after would be a lot like prison – mob rules. Be careful what you ask for..

Ego much?
Tsk tsk..
Jesus is embarrassed by you..

lol @ my phone's
autoincorrect
interpreting 'ask'
as 'eat'

(eat my ass)

They're all connected

Attached: 9562227593.png (5007x3060, 10.59M)

I do not have enough aluminum sombreros for this post.

No one does.

GOD FUCKING DAMN, DUDE !!!

( you've actually managed to make me appear modest and humble )

And headwhere preference or availability diminishes the truth of what is being said? No.

headwear*

I can sell you some ;)

I can sell you some ;)

Nevermind my last post, misdirected.

Spare me the jokes my friend. Besides I can get enough aluminum by scooping the dust they spray in the sky. Obviously.

Dear Killcen,

Hello. How are you? My name is Johnny Neptune, and I'm afraid I'm prior Heavyweight Champion title holder of world's biggest ego.

That is, until 5 minutes ago… of course, I hate to admit defeat, but I'm afraid in this case I'm going to have to just bow down to you…

Today you made me look like Gandhi

Bravo, sir !! BRAVO !!

P.S. what's your secret?

SINcerely,
JN

Did you notice that Neptune used the word 'afraid' twice in his post ?

I think he's bluffing, and trying to get you relaxed and overly confident so he can take the title back from you again

when will this meme end

Not quite the Arabic Exchange; more a Colombian one for now.

Do people still fall for the witchdoctor's bullshit, just so he can control the entire tribe? Why? Because stupid aluminum-foil sombrero-wearing idiots like Killcen keep being (((their))) fucking foot soldiers?
WHY???
Religion was the first politics.
99% of the population just happens to be stupid enough to fall for something akin to religion. The rest pf us will just slap you around until you either wake the fuck up or STFU.
(You) are a fear-mongerer.
(You) would not know 'reality' if it bit you in your ass, Killcen..

Attached: 4416721443dc96bde92133b5dc97cb22dcf379aa463862adbcfd0e7c37d5a6f2.jpg (1724x1090, 145.38K)

A: May 14th, 2027

Zig Forums (Neptune)

Now they'll be let in, uncontrolled, unflagged and with no tracking system because muh poor wimyn and children.

On the contrary I post reality almost every day here, so you can whine all you want about it but Zig Forums is for news and thats what I contribute: REAL NEWS.

True.
Jim cannot help you, Killcen..

Attached: Jim won't help Timmie.png (198x330, 103.41K)

Real? On what epistemic grounds? Comes off the wire so is primary? Documented it yourself with your very own lying eyes and ears? Or do you just mean it resonates with your particular biases? Bold statement, feller.

Your Hitler Dubs require more crabposts..

Attached: SNAB.jpg (700x700, 98.08K)

Imagine my actually thinking I could go off Zig Forums and escape the accusation that I am such and such person from every funpoasting mizrahi troglodyte in Tel Aviv.

Attached: tmp_19338-PicsArt_11-30-12.18.181518894746.jpg (1707x1079, 204.44K)