What do christanons think about Varg?

What do christanons think about Varg?

Attached: 8E286422-1014-49C0-8986-E4E18671A5C7.png (1194x1136, 162.61K)

Is this bait? Why are you bringing him up? What do you think about him to start with?

He is a very useful tool for us.
Anyone who honestly looks for genuine spiritual growth and encounters this guy will be compelled to become christian, because he is so dumb and his version of paganism is basically naturalistic atheism.

What the hell is that map

HOLY winnie the pooh IM PURE NORDIC

Attached: 12B11476-A6A1-40E7-98AE-DB61F92B4768.png (1140x1200, 1021.91K)

Attached: ec949380380fd9f6f49dd2d5adb535feacd1eafb9b04a2d76909ddd2d01b3897.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

True, he also makes neopagans look like idiots since he is the most known figure.

yeah I don't think that correctly represents Varg's views. the way Varg sees it, blonde hair/blue eye = white, brown/green eyes and/or brown hair = non-white. Finns are the blondest people in the world, so Varg must recognize them as white

Varg's music is far more popular than his jewtube channel and has surely helped to destroy kiketianity

Attached: Burzum.webm (176x144, 11.1M)

All least you admit that your welfare-hero is retarded

dunno where you're getting that from. I said that for Varg, it's all about blonde hair/ blue eyes. he would consider a blonde/blue Afghan to be whiter than a brown-haired German

have fun worshiping your baste kike

go away

Attached: 1671094abb5fc7703470fa508113111a.jpg (472x715, 164.85K)

guy is 1000% autistic. roleplays as a viking warrior in real life and stuff

The white equivalent of a "gangsta rapper".

A placenta worshipper who doesn't understand population genetics, statistics, evolutionary biology, or historical linguistics.

Hva faen er "The Hajnal Line"?

It might have a following, but we've found more cost-effective means of dealing with tree fornicators. Our axes are cheaper than your axes.

Attached: 8106812-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 140.42K)

Ba-dum-tis

so is Zig Forumstier view of race

Attached: 1462484483454-1.jpg (421x421, 50.32K)

he's an idiot

yep

Snowtiggers are still tiggers, user.

Varg - good practical living advice: avoid cities, go rural, have a family, homeschooling, honor nature and past traditions. Stop wasting time with video games and petty distractions. Men should be manly, women feminine, etc. That's all great stuff

Where Varg should be avoided is science and religion and probably politics. His religious understanding is very poor when it comes to non-nordic religions. He keeps trying to justify being anti-racemixing with science but it's really a dead end. And his politics are very pessimistic to the point of being black pilled.

Killed a psychotic satanist in pre-emptive self-defense.
People have done worse. And this doesn't negate the stuff he says that's good and true.

come on

Found the heretic

Oh look, it's another white mans Noble Savage equivalent thread

Sums up my thoughts on him

lol at the absolute state of you vargfags

Attached: 1524427880701.jpg (1194x647 48.29 KB, 201.93K)

Most of his music is shit, his fans must force themselves to listen to his 10:00 screamings. If fact, black metal community hates him because he killed Euronymus and Mayhem > Burzum.
In the 90's maybe he delievered a big blow to Christianity in Norway. Today though Christianity is again popular and Varg is considered a clown.

Why are you writing? Don't you know it's a jewish scheme

Attached: mission_accomplished.jpg (2000x1308, 354.82K)

Ngl, his first album was solid. Can't stand the guy but credit where it's due I guess. Really don't like his weird ambient stuff though, not even good quality ambient music tbh

What is he doing in France living from neetbucks then?

I used to like some of his stuff too but i can't stand it now, not because of his character but because i can't stand that kind of music in general. Still i was kinda disappointed to see him become such a clown. Varg became a comedian, Gaahl came out as a faggot kek.
Thankfully i've already killed my idols before that

real trad being a semi famous youtuber for a living instead of having a job

Pretty obvious, he doesn't really care about European affairs outside of random bull to say on YT for clicks and money, much like every other eceleb these days. France will give him cash, he spends it to live innawoods. He'll join the white nationalist rebellion more actively when Paris stops cutting him monthly checks.

Btw, what's the blue thing in Transylvania supposed to be?
Szekelyland?

Varg is stupid if he thinks race is that simplistically. He's giving the Liberals credence, by suggesting that melanin is that important.

Varg is a strawman of the overall migration issue.

Basically tells you what climate works best for you. People with the least pigment don't fit well into places with the most sun - and vice versa.

These matter; as far as I'm concerned the Skyrim nords are a false flag from the synagogue of Satan. Though I might be biased from the fact my mudditerranean pigmentation would never satisfy these folks anyway.