Which is the purest bible that there is? Without jewish lies and accurate translation

Which is the purest bible that there is? Without jewish lies and accurate translation.

I was raised in a Catholic family, but never properly read the bible of my own accord. After numerous events in my life, i feel drawn now more than ever to read the word of God, but which one should i read?

Attached: bibble.jpg (3869x2579, 8.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theorthodoxlife.wordpress.com/2012/03/12/masoretic-text-vs-original-hebrew/
youtube.com/watch?v=tNv-zzpIwBs&t=0s&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=14
youtube.com/watch?v=RqBEuxGY7DI&t=0s&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=15
bible.com/de/bible/182/jhn.1.tr1624
gideons.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only the Vulgate explicitly bans penis worship.

Then you need one that uses the Septuagint
for the Old Testament instead of the (((Masoretic text)))
More info here: theorthodoxlife.wordpress.com/2012/03/12/masoretic-text-vs-original-hebrew/

Attached: a8592b0818beb3627c0b4859830075ae5bf6d26bb4945f3e9c6b7723d1618846.jpg (769x993, 265.81K)

Douay-Rheims is a nice English translation of the Vulgate.

Doesn't explicitly ban penis worship
The Vulgate explicitly bans penis worship in this passage. DR is a faulty translation.

Can you provide any links to bibles which use the Septuagint as a base?

Whoops meant

Read the canons of the council of trent.

The KJV of course. Formal equivalence and from the original Greek and Hebrew, what more could you ask. It even helped define English words, historically.

The pre Challoner Douay Rheims. You can find it on archive.org
Stay away from protestant Bibles of course.

1611 KJV with apocrypha or the Orthodox Study Bible

The OSB is the only Bible I know of that uses the Septuagint. If anyone knows what the others are please tell me.

Personally I am using the RSV Catholic 2nd edition but I wish I would have used one of the two mentioned above. I'm too far in now to start over however. I picked it because on the list of approved english Catholic Bible's by the vatican it seemed to be the best modern translation and as far as Catholic Bible's go it probably is the second best behind the Douay-Rheims.

DOUAY-RHEIMS

Remember that any “Bible” which has 66 books instead of 73 because it rejected 7 and mistranslates Luke 1:28 (kecharitomene) belongs in the toilet.

Broof blease

W-what???

Attached: F7CFC5F9-1229-4B7E-9A48-F2225C7E70CB.jpeg (750x448, 99.64K)

Into the trash it goes

Why their benis OwO

King James wanted to justify his homosexuality so he ordered a translation that allowed penis worship and every English Bible since has been corrupted by this penis worship sentiment.

Anything Septuagint or Septuagint derived(such as the vulgate) is pretty good.

You're fixated; nobody else ITT has this stuck in their mind. Read this again when you think about projecting yourself onto others.

It's like libertarians who fly into a rage because on the internet because they can't find a single other libertarian to chat with, even with global reach.

>(((Masoretic Text)))

You shouldn't believe everything you read on Zig Forums, user.

Coles means penis.

The one written on your heart.

Attached: IMG_20181001_175235_409.jpg (500x625, 45.63K)

Douay Rheims challoner is the most accurate. Clementine vulgate if you know Latin. Anything without an imprimatur is unauthorised and still must be rejected or burnt as the Church holds intellectual property rights over the bible and no one else

The Message

Attached: Spongebob.jpg (731x731, 84.08K)

A polyglot containing the koine Greek, Aramaic, and old Latin texts for both new and old testament would be the way to go.

Effectively, ancient documents that were controlled by Christians.

I thought the third language of the original Book was Hebrew, not Latin.

Most of the Old Testament was originally Hebrew.

Latin is the official language of the Roman Catholic church, and the Latin Vulgate is the official bible of the Catholic church which is the standard to turn to when there is any discrepancy in other translations. It is considered to be morally free from error.

not to be overly pedantic, but i think that's an inaccurate way of describing how God preserved the Scripture, since it was the prolific reproduction of shared texts throughout the known world that gives us such a wealth of understanding as to what early believers held in common

they weren't so much 'controlled' in this practice, as enthusiastically promiscuous - handing them out to anyone who was interested
(the Gospel of Luke/Acts possibly being written as a defensive treatise to be used in court, or at least; the court of public opinion)

Reminder that Psalms is actually 5 books so its 70 books total

Douay is the Jesuit Bible which is based on the Vulgate and was released to counter the Protestant Reformation

If you want a real Bible you want one thats based on Textus Rexeptus (=thousands of old manuscripts) instead of just a handful of manuscripts like Douay

If you want a really good Dokumentation watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=tNv-zzpIwBs&t=0s&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=14
youtube.com/watch?v=RqBEuxGY7DI&t=0s&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=15
Part 1 gives an historical view of the origins
Part 2 is direct comparisson of versions

tl;dr
if you want an english Bible: KJV
german Bible: Schlachter2000 or old Luther

if you understand greek:
bible.com/de/bible/182/jhn.1.tr1624

Attached: adam.jpg (492x640, 118.29K)

Yes, use the (((masoretic))) goy; no trickery there…

All copies from Christians are older than any yid toilet paper they claim is scripture.

"Controlled" being within the church and from the church, no using documents from demon worshipers. Grow up.

ESV is cool

whoah you need to cool your jets kid, i prefaced my comment saying i didn't want to use unnecessary strictures, but if you're going to be a smart mouth i'm happy to inform you that your reductive model leaves no room for God to preserve His word, relying on the church to do that which is His right and His right alone

so while i was being friendly earlier in the hope that we might expand our lexicon and so broaden the scope of our shared understanding, i am now forced to be extremely unfriendly and point out that your habitual conversations in these spheres seem to have neutered you to the point of being myopic and perceive everything in terms of hostile conflict: and you're no use to christianity while you remain an irascible prig

Attached: and then there's THIS guy.jpg (2048x1548, 622.33K)

Masoretic based OT revised to incorporate Septuagint verses would be most ideal. Also paragraph division according to the Jewish parashah rules would be nicer than undivided chapters.

For the third time, stop spamming these lies in every thread you go into.

Attached: septuagint-readings-incorrect.png (1786x421, 273.68K)

also: these threads are never productive

Attached: bible-translation-argument.png (661x716, 247.75K)

what have i done

Where can I get a free, good bible?

Attached: 1FAECC1F-9503-454D-A1DE-881C85CFE343.jpeg (640x632, 355.89K)

You’re just giving me more reading to use the D-R bible if anything.

The Gideons. Find your local chapter and go ask, their entire purpose is to give away free Bibles

gideons.org/

That's a conjugation of colo.

Are you ?
If so, either you are a brainlet that just googled what i wrote or you should understand that "coles" does not stand for penis.

If not, I hope you get why I wrote that conjugation.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 41.62K)

I worry about this place

Attached: 5755952.jpg (391x500, 51.34K)

Attached: 1DEFDCF1-CFAA-40A6-960F-68E656921C34.jpeg (750x413, 22.67K)

t. anglophone that cannot grasp the concept of conjugation

Here, have a (You).

Attached: 20181005_155312.jpg (720x584, 37.88K)

t. Anglophone that cannot grasp the concept of paradigm

Here, have a (You)

Attached: 20181005_155526.jpg (720x593, 49.17K)

Attached: 20181005_160942.jpg (720x566, 42.76K)

Douay Reihms