Is non-penile masturbation redeemable

Especially when you were aware of its consequences but was simply blinded by lust and misfortunes, [/spoiler]multiple times[spoiler]

Attached: sad-pepe-on-stretcher.jpg (593x442, 59.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwX_EpNR4CA
8ch.net/hgg/res/263233.html
gotquestions.org/Bible-anal-sex-sodomy.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

It does though, I will never get an answer and even less a good one.

Also you could have just answered me, I tried to find the question myself and while I didn't find an exact verse on it there is a really similar one which has a bad but just end.

Oh shoot, y'know you really did stumble upon the one single sin that actually can't be forgiven. Not murder. Not rape. Not incest. Not child molestation. Playing with your butt.

…you understand how silly this sounds, you goof? Just go to confession and make a real dedicated effort to avoid the near occasions of sin.

It doesn't sound silly at all, had you been exposed even just a century ago, you would have been killed.

If you shove things up your rear end, you are engaging in sodomy. What does the Bible say about sodomy user?

It's harder to walk away from, but if you are genuinely remorseful and never jack off again in either direction, there's some hope potentially. I'd go to confession and never do it again, ask for help if you are really unable to control yourself.

At least you didn't do it with another person…

You didn't ask if it was illegal, you persnickety bum poker, you asked if it was redeemable. Do you regret it? Will you earnestly try not to keep doing it? God will see what's in your heart and give you another chance.

This is not the same thing as your friends and neighbors being thrilled to hear about it. God forgives you your sins, but they have bad consequences in this world. In your case, you've apparently become preoccupied with pelvic matters, which is an annoyance in and of itself, and it's made disrupted you enough that you're here, now, demanding attention for it, instead of humbly presenting this problem to the NoFap thread.

Attached: 01F10C6F-BA13-4F60-BEF1-B8C18E7392F4.png (920x584, 654.17K)

I ask about it all the time and had done it really rarely but I don't experience any pleasure in life, though even that doesn't bring me pleasure anyway.

It was "illegal" because it was sinful, not because of some imaginary law, those Laws were based on Christianity.

No I couldn't, because it is a bad habit that people don't lurk boards where they want to post, but other people have covered for you regardless.
Have fun.

And I'm sure that you can't direct me to another thread that has already answered this. Its one thing to spoonfeed and another to simply answer a question and end the thread. There are more than enough bait threads that get many replies and nobody cleans them.

Anhedonia is a real medical condition, man, and it can be treated, although not by suppository therapy. Quit wringing your hands, nobody is phoning up the Spanish Inquisition to come torture you to death. (if you already know that God can forgive you for what you did, why on earth are you still fretting about it? Are you gearing up to do it again now?)
The inability to feel pleaure, and your impulse to fix things by indulging in a taboo, that's your real issue here. You're in therapist territory on that one. But, y'know, pray for strength, God will put you on a path toward the help that you need.

Nothing is irredeemable, if you repent.

There’s hope period

How do you masterbate without using the benis OP :3

Dildos

I have been anhedonic too, and need extreme experiences to reach that very high threshold where I feel alive. When I'm fulfilled in other ways, sexual satisfaction is pushed to a comfortable distance. But when I'm empty and need to feel something, it's often the first thing in my mind.

I'm over two years into nofap, but my mind is always seeking loopholes and dwelling around the gray areas.

Never give up making at least a small effort, and have faith that God will take care of the rest. Surrender your desire; don't surrender to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RwX_EpNR4CA

Perhaps, but I do not want to cast on him that there is an easy fix to his cross that he must bear. We also do not have a reasonable expectation that most souls are saved, we know there is a narrow gate to life, and a wide gate to death. If that salvation was so easy. I do not know what his final state will be upon biological termination, and it's evident he will be spending a long time to correct the situation. However, I have every confidence he can do it if he is genuinely torn up about it.

I guess there is a limit to how much I can help you however on this end. I try and make my own small pleasures and triumphs, but if you have an emotive preference that inherently prevents this then I don't know if that practice can translate over to you. Although, you could give it a try…

bump

All sins can be erased by the Lord, but you must be repentant.

stop these winnie the pooh pedos they put pedo shit in their game
8ch.net/hgg/res/263233.html

I don't feel really that. At first I always get the feeling that maybe he will forgive me but my experience is only demotivating and makes me question my faith.

Oh another sodomite troll thread for the mods to jack off to.

Technically masturbation itself isn't sinful, but any accompanying lust is, and the same goes for other ways of stimulating yourself (usually the nipples but sometimes the navel too thanks to some anatomical quirk). Don't bother.

It doesn't.

Yeah it does
gotquestions.org/Bible-anal-sex-sodomy.html

Hmm. Have you gone to confession or sought help?

Attached: kek.jpg (248x189, 17.53K)