INVASION INCOMING PART 10: Jesuits Aiding Illegal Invasion, Americans Are Angry, Patrol Updates

RELATED:
… …
INVASION INCOMING PART 8: https:// archive.fo/9JHcJ
INVASION INCOMING PART 9: https:// archive.fo/aomtB

Jesuits Admit They Are Helping Illegal Aliens Enter The US Criminally

New evidence has emerged that reveals the role the Jesuit order, led by Pope Francis, is playing in the current US border crisis. According to their own website, Jesuits.org, the Catholic order is helping to assist illegal aliens to enter the United States criminally.

The goal of the Jesuits has always been the same, and that is to undermine nation-states that don’t submit to the political power of the Papacy. The goal of George Soros is similar, although less religious. He desires a globalist government and the eradication of every nation-state.

archive.fo/039ai
newspunch.com/jesuits-illegal-aliens-us/
archive.fo/D2ivK
pulpitandpen.org/2018/11/27/how-jesuits-and-george-soros-are-instigating-the-american-border-crisis/
archive.fo/cKQWZ
jesuits.org/story?TN=PROJECT-20170327115833

Migrant Invaders Attacking Border Patrol Agents Again!

archive.fo/He8vO
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/29/illegal-immigrant-pulls-gun-border-patrol-agent/

Illegals Will Crash US Hospitals And Our Entire Health Care System

"I am angry as hell that I have a migrant savage-caused disease. I didn't ask for it. I am doubly furious because the US government doesn't care about American citizens who get sick from the savages the UN and the US government itself are bringing in here, practically daily on charted flights or the 4,000-5,000 diseased illegals coming across our southern border every DAY.

The Trump administration rushes to give free, full, lifetime medical, housing, food, and Social Security benefits to these off-the-street Stone Age Somalis, for example. However, people who are US citizens and catch diseases from these 'refugees' get absolutely zero from their own government. No free medical…no NOTHING. People like myself must stay home, ride it out…and hope."

"IF you are a US citizen - no matter what race - good luck finding a hospital bed in the Southern California or Southern Arizona area. Health facilities in Texas and New Mexico will also see an even bigger increase in an already overwhelming patient load, as will Florida, Louisiana and Alabama. All beds will be filled by border caravaners or blacks and muslims flown in under the UN Refugee Resettlement Program. There will be 'no room at the inn', so to speak, for American Citizens.

If I lived on the border of the desert Southwest, I would sit on my property fully-armed and ready to defend my family, property and my town and hospital and pharmacies. The government won't."

rense.com/general96/illegals-will-crash-us-hospitals-and-our-entire-health-caresystem.php
web.archive.org/web/20181201142628/https://rense.com/general96/illegals-will-crash-us-hospitals-and-our-entire-health-caresystem.php

Asylum Claims Being Filed, Diseased Invaders Will Likely Be Allowed In!

web.archive.org/web/20181201142830/https://www.newyorker.com/news/dispatch/the-long-wait-for-tijuanas-migrants-to-process-their-own-asylum-claims

DHS Asks Pentagon To Extend Border Deployment Timeline

archive.fo/evAxt
mercurynews.com/2018/11/30/dhs-asks-pentagon-to-extend-border-deployment/

Attached: Jesuits Admit They Are Helping Illegal Aliens Enter The US Criminally.jpg (736x736, 115.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general96/illegals-will-crash-us-hospitals-and-our-entire-health-caresystem.php
web.archive.org/web/20181201142628/https://rense.com/general96/illegals-will-crash-us-hospitals-and-our-entire-health-caresystem.php
archive.fo/UzxgQ
archive.fo/kaKFf
archive.fo/kklDV
archive.fo/JP12t
archive.fo/RxTnl
archive.fo/2QVef
archive.fo/2zRJx
archive.fo/9JHcJ
archive.fo/aomtB
archive.fo/WFhti
web.archive.org/web/20181201152112/https://www.thecollegefix.com/students-undergo-sensory-experience-to-drive-out-prejudice-against-illegal-border-crossings-video/
archive.fo/HWXrc
newspunch.com/ca-university-mkultra-students-pro-immigration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A great article by Dr Patricia Doyle PhD sent to Jeff Rense:

Hello Jeff - As you know, I am suffering from what appears to be a relapse of the Hepatitis A I barely survived last year. I am angry as hell that I have a migrant savage-caused disease. I didn't ask for it. I am doubly furious because the US government doesn't care about American citizens who get sick from the savages the UN and the US government itself are bringing in here, practically daily on charted flights or the 4,000-5,000 diseased illegals coming across our southern border every DAY.

The Trump administration rushes to give free, full, lifetime medical, housing, food, and Social Security benefits to these off-the-street Stone Age Somalis, for example. However, people who are US citizens and catch diseases from these 'refugees' get absolutely zero from their own government. No free medical…no NOTHING. People like myself must stay home, ride it out…and hope.

I may just rip up my papers and claim 'undocumented' and 'afraid' status. As a US citizen, The only thing I would get is the CDC coming here to snoop through my cabinets and all my things. No thanks, I do not want to see any part of the government in my house or anywhere on my property.

When they open the border to the sick - and that is what will happen in the next stampede - the hospitals in Southern California will eventually close their doors as many already have. Try and find an antibiotic in the area, the illegals and 'undocumented' will have them all. Pharmacies may end up broken into by savages who do not want to wait.

The health care system in Southern California and Arizona will crash. The illegals will then move up the state of California, overrun a dying San Francisco, and then push up into Southern Oregon and on up into the Northwest. All these health systems will crash and burn under the weight of countless thousands of sick illegals. Finally, the rest of the country will experience shortages of medications as overloaded hospitals will be forced to treat (for free) the African and Muslim Third Worlders the UN is flying in or the mostly Latinos who are flooding across the southern border.

Preppers may be the only ones with medication. Sure hope they have the ability to protect their supplies.

IF Martial law is declared in the US - or in the area of the border - those areas may find government troops going through US citizens' property. Many will have to watch as the military finds and takes their supplies to dispense to the illegals.

Many smaller hospitals will probably remain closed permanently. Citizen residents of rural areas may discover they have no hospitals at all and will have to travel over 100 miles or more to find medical help for which they will likely have to wait in line for 6-7 hours…watching illegals being seen and treated before them. How could Americans in government have ever allowed this to happen?

Many, if not most, of the illegals in caravans are not coming here for a 'job'…they are sick and they are coming for free medical care and/or to drop their anchor babies. As word spreads, tens and then hundreds of thousands of migrants will head north to crash the US.

We could easily end up with hundreds of thousands of illegals in the US for 'temporary' medical care. One problem is if they survive their often life-threatening diseases, they will be told the leave and return to their countries of origin. Unfortunately, most won't leave and will melt into their ethnic enclaves and not be seen again unless they end up murdering an American citizen via car crash our armed robbery, etc

They will be just like Obama's African Ebola immigrants. They were all supposed to leave when released from hospital…but they are all still here. When told to leave they say "NO!� The cowardly US government is too afraid to deport them because they are black.

IF you are a US citizen - no matter what race - good luck finding a hospital bed in the Southern California or Southern Arizona area. Health facilities in Texas and New Mexico will also see an even bigger increase in an already overwhelming patient load, as will Florida, Louisiana and Alabama. All beds will be filled by border caravaners or blacks and muslims flown in under the UN Refugee Resettlement Program. There will be 'no room at the inn', so to speak, for American Citizens.

If I lived on the border of the desert Southwest, I would sit on my property fully-armed and ready to defend my family, property and my town and hospital and pharmacies. The government won't.

The Tijuana health and political authorities want the savages gone. So do the Mexican citizens of that city. My guess is we will see even more TB, AIDS, Cholera, Polio, Chagas and Adenovirus among the caravan and those to follow. Not to mention lice, scabies and all manner of skin issues and other infections. Remember, they chose to join the caravans and head north. Remember, the �caravan' is a political device of misdirection while 4,000 to 5,000 other illegals a DAY make it over the border into the Promised Land.

We are not responsible for their health. They need to be deported and MSF can set up in their home countries and treat the migrants there. As I have stated earlier, they are not migrants as they are not coming here to work. They are coming to be supported by US welfare and for FREE MEDICAL CARE…and to aid their countrymen who are already here in taking over the Southwest and then the entire US.

It is far, far past time to think about our own country and our own people. We need more patriots and more people to get up off the couch and shut off the TVs, put their smart phones down and look around…before America is gone. The first to go will be hospitals and pharmacies. America, think of your own people, your history and your culture. The terms 'America First' is the most important of all.

HERE ARE ALL THE UPDATES SO FAR:

INVASION INCOMING PART 1: archive.fo/UzxgQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 2: archive.fo/kaKFf
INVASION INCOMING PART 3: archive.fo/kklDV
INVASION INCOMING PART 4: archive.fo/JP12t
INVASION INCOMING PART 5: archive.fo/RxTnl
INVASION INCOMING PART 6: archive.fo/2QVef
INVASION INCOMING PART 7: archive.fo/2zRJx
INVASION INCOMING PART 8: archive.fo/9JHcJ
INVASION INCOMING PART 9: archive.fo/aomtB
INVASION INCOMING PART 10: archive.fo/WFhti

I am now calling on the Italian govt to raid the Vatican and arrest those who are involved in this illegal operation.

I am calling on the Mexican government and Tijuana Mayor to arrest any NGOs involved in this.

I am calling on the American government and military to NOT stand down, and keep defending the border. Shut the whole border down if need be!

Also, I am calling on President Trump to stop being a coward and CUT OFF ALL USAID to these third world nations, and to CUT OFF all taxpayer subsidies for these illegals that enter the country. They should get NO benefits at our expense.

This is an order, please do as your instructed!

This should be top headline news by now.

I'll get right on that, just as soon as you do as you're instructed and learn the difference between "your" and you're.

Attached: fdde34cc288125de43558702189261493a90765381d457ce67b3195467ec6004.png (742x512, 402.24K)

San Diego State University Tortures Students To Force Brainwash Them Into Accepting Invasion

Students at San Diego State University were asked to take part in MKUltra-style experiments this week in order to rid themselves of anti-immigration views.

The students were asked to enter an extremely dark room on Tuesday evening and stare at a dimly lit poster board peppered with images of people protesting illegal crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Thecollegefix.com reports:
web.archive.org/web/20181201152112/https://www.thecollegefix.com/students-undergo-sensory-experience-to-drive-out-prejudice-against-illegal-border-crossings-video/

“Nativism,” a calm voice says aloud from somewhere in the darkness. “Prejudice or discrimination based on the idea of protecting the interests of established inhabitants against immigrants or those seen as not American enough.”

Then things get more … intense.

“It is our inheritance, and it belongs to us,” a loud, angry voice booms from somewhere in the room.

Next comes an audio recording of a female news anchor discussing children separated from their parents as a result of zero-tolerance border policies, followed by the sound of children crying.

Enter President Donald J. Trump, whose voice is next to echo loudly through the blackened room: “The United States will not be a migrant camp and it will not be a refugee holding facility.”

It’s followed by a female news anchor who can’t even finish her segment due to emotion. “Trump administration officials have been sending babies and other young children,” she starts, then peters out and doesn’t finish as the sound of children cooing and crying and faint Spanish speaking can be heard in the background, along with the melody of sad music.

“I think I am going to have to hand this off, sorry,” the anchorwoman says.

archive.fo/HWXrc
newspunch.com/ca-university-mkultra-students-pro-immigration/

If you made fewer threads, Killcen, you might not get so confused as to which thread you are posting in.

I posted that here on purpose as an update. MKULTRA now part of the official brainwashing program against the youth to force them into acceptance. Can't even make this wacky shit up if I wanted to.

legit news bumparoo

legit news

The Vatican is run by kike bankers and satanists today, comes to no surprise!

The Vatican was always run by kikes. Christianity is a kike religion, as much as you faggots try to distance yourselves form the kikes. If the Vatican was run by Satanists it would be a decent, freedom-first institution, not a corrupt authoritarian shitshow.

INVASION INCOMING PART 2008:Invasion of the retarded Zig Forums reject
whom everyone here wishes would fuck off back to Zig Forums to suck altright cock

fucking cunt sage

sages denied

Never came from Zig Forums

Not altkike.

Not leaving either and like Johnny Neptune I really give a RATS ASS what anyone thinks of me here.

So enjoy my stay!!!! More to come!

Now this is what I call a hateful baby.

Ha, he's an anti-Pope. If you do not follow the law of the land and that law does not contradict the Eternal Law, you are committing sin.

No, its called legitimate concern from citizens who deserve better. We pay the fucking taxes, they should do what is in the best interest for US - not foreigners!

What is this “No…ackschully” stuff? I mean, the woman is anti-mudblood AND anti-government. But she unironically goes on Rense talking about it as though Jeff Rense doesn’t glow with the luminescence of 1000 CIA agents? She should stick to one enemy at a time. Just hateful.

In any case, your having the expectation that a foreign occupation government should do what the original government could be expected to is ludicrous in my view.

Attached: 2018-12-02 23.57.21.jpg (1600x1150, 949.13K)

Mike pence and Jacob Rees mogg are Catholic.. 1.+ billion people don't all have the same political views..

Reminder, newest thread here:

Reminder that this all due to the commies that have infested the country. May they all burn in hell. Leftypol retards, may you get what you deserve in the end.

Attached: beautiful (2).webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Take your 80 IQ back to leftypol.

Attached: beautiful.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)