All Love Songs are RAPE and should be BANNED from the Radio

Love songs are basically incitement to rape and should be banned from the radio airwaves, television, YouTube and social media. In the age of #MeToo when womyn finally have a voice, there needs to be zero tolerance towards any lyrics which glorify the courtships and seductions between men rapists and womyn! Let's get this trending so we can finally rid the world of this misogynistic, patriarchal filth!

archive.fo/svLP9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDNscX6t6rw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mental insanity and communist subversion at it again.

Seriously, do these offended idiots actually live in the real world? Or are these sheltered man-babies still living with their parents? I really can't figure out how SJWs survive in the real world. …… or is my old retired ass still living in the past???

Wow often does this shit happen? Why do people cave like this? Are these man-babies ever told "No" or to "fuck right off, pussies!" Because I need to know. Back in my day, if you so much as LOOKED like a fag, we'd beat the hell out of you and throw you into a thorn bush, for FUN.

well someones taking out the 10k loans and lives a life of debt
these people exist and they are profitable no matter how much they complain about capitalism

It's mostly driven by hairy, feminist dykes who want all women to reject all men so they'll have a bigger supply of pussy for themselves.

Don't people have enough balls to tell them off? Even women in my day woulda smacked the hell out of them and told them to leave town.

GOOD!

The problem here is that they have the media on their side, specifically so called social media. The jews in 2018 found the easiest mob ever to manipulate. I mean it took them nearly a hundred years to transform black slaves into a subservient weapon of poverty and violence, that can be spread everywhere, but needs to be incarcerated or violently segregated to take back control. SJW's on the other hand are like a rubber balloon…buy them, blow some hot bullshit into them to make them attack everything in sight, and when you're done, you stop paying and they deflate with a fart.

I mean, the song is honestly pretty creepy. The male character is literally trying to convince the female character not to leave, despite her obviously saying she has obligations to get to, because he wants to try and badger her into fucking. I don't agree with any of this schizophrenic "rape culture" nonsense, but I also don't think this particular song is the kind of thing that we should be portraying as a positive thing to our children during the holidays. Just take a look at the lyrics and you'll see what I mean.

Its all innocent, nothing and I mean nothing like the crap they play now days that blatantly yipe about "fucking hoes". You got to be kidding me that this innocent song is as bad as the crap they put out now days. I've heard some of the crap they play on the radio, extremely obscene lyrics. I recall one pop song about a woman single about swallowing a 'snake', well gee, I guess that's better for kids to listen too?

Since there are two posts of this news item and the Zig Forums mod has got bored with his job and a slowish board, I will repy to both posts, as it's an interesting post

Lyrics and the best version

[pop]
YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

I really can't stay - Baby it's cold outside

I've got to go away - Baby it's cold outside

This evening has been - Been hoping that you'd drop in

So very nice - I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice

My mother will start to worry - Beautiful, what's your hurry

My father will be pacing the floor - Listen to the fireplace roar

So really I'd better scurry - Beautiful, please don't hurry

Well Maybe just a half a drink more - Put some records on while I pour

The neighbors might think - Baby, it's bad out there

Say, what's in this drink - No cabs to be had out there

I wish I knew how - Your eyes are like starlight now

To break this spell - I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell

I ought to say no, no, no, sir - Mind if I move a little closer

At least I'm gonna say that I tried - What's the sense in hurting my pride

I really can't stay - Baby don't hold out

Ahh, but it's cold outside

C'mon baby

I simply must go - Baby, it's cold outside

The answer is no - Ooh baby, it's cold outside

This welcome has been - I'm lucky that you dropped in

So nice and warm – Look out the window at that storm

My sister will be suspicious - Man, your lips look so delicious

My brother will be there at the door - Waves upon a tropical shore

My maiden aunt's mind is vicious - Gosh your lips look delicious

Well maybe just a cigarette more - Never such a blizzard before

I've got to get home - Oh, baby, you'll freeze out there

Say, lend me your comb - It's up to your knees out there

You've really been grand - Your eyes are like starlight now

But don't you see - How can you do this thing to me

There's bound to be talk tomorrow - Making my life long sorrow

At least there will be plenty implied - If you caught pneumonia and died

I really can't stay - Get over that old out

Ahh, but it's cold outside

Baby it's cold outside

Brr it's cold…

It's cold out there

Can't you stay awhile longer baby

Well… I really shouldn't… Alright

Make it worth your while baby

Ahh, do that again…

Best version

Did I say that, you dumb nigger? No. Disliking one form of degeneracy doesn't mean that I automatically approve of another. I don't listen to pop shit anyway, or most rap and hip hop, because most of it just isn't even good. I enjoy David Bowie, Norah Jones, Megadeth, and Frank Zappa, I've got actual taste. My point is that music that encourages people to act like worthless criminal niggers and sex fiends is, in general, bad for society.

If you understand German, this will make you blush.
youtube.com/watch?v=oDNscX6t6rw

Faggot millennial with severe autism, let mommy spoon feed you, ok?
Back in the olden days, men and women use to play this game called "flirting" where women would pretend they weren't interested or had to go home, etc. all to maintain the appearance of being modest and ladylike, but secretly hoping the gentlemen would persist by luring her in with a combination of charm, seduction, humor and outright manly aggression. Then she could allow herself the excuse that he had "overpowered" her to relieve her own guilty conscience from years of religious guilt tripping by lesbian, man-hating nuns. After this successful flirtation/seduction game was completed and the woman felt satisfied that she had protested sufficiently to retain her ladylike honor, she would have her garter belt stocking legs hooked over his shoulders, begging for his seed before the lad barely had a chance to lower his trousers.
TL;DR women have always been cock hungry sluts, they were just better at temporarily hiding it to build sexual tension and a stronger release for healthier babies.

They still do the same thing in 2018, it's just that these days they get a little emotional so they falsely accuse you of rape so you get sent to jail, dragged into court, lose all your money in trial, and if you're lucky you escape a prison sentence while being fired from your job and having all your social connections destroyed. You're on a sex offender list for life and cannot move anywhere, can't be around children, no one will want to have a relationship with you or hire you, and the Jewess goes and does it to some other guy in a couple months.

Don't you see that approving of degenerate culture in previous generations has led to this situation we have today, where men are hated and considered guilty until proven innocent for one of the crimes with the largest rates of false accusation?

The lyric refers to Alcohol, not a roofie

innocent time

Attached: Cosby-Spiked-Drink.jpg (360x270, 22.77K)

What? Are you angered by the fact that I don't listen to niggerbeats?

SONG RAPE

That's what women do, play at resistance so they don't seem as if they have loose morals.

if you still respect women you are a traitor to the male gender and civilization.

Part of me wants to cheer, as love songs are shit pieces written in no time to make money and nothing more. But at the same time, I don't want them banned because fuck these feminist cunts who want to police everything.