Why Is It Still OK To 'Trash' Poor White People?

"You can get away with calling something "white trash" in polite company, on cable television and in the headline of a magazine article. An article in The New Republic once posed the question of whether President Trump might be "a white trash icon." For some reason, the term manages to come across as less offensive than most other racial slurs.

Typically, the term is directed at low-income, rural white people. And while there were more than 17 million white people living in poverty as of 2016, it's still rare that you see poor white people represented in government or media. (In 2014, more than half of all members of Congress were millionaires.)

When poor (or formerly poor) white folks do get portrayed in the media and pop culture, they're often reduced to a series of offensive stereotypes: that they're angry, lazy, dirty, overweight, sunburned, stupid, racist, alcoholic, abusive, jobless, tacky, diseased, violent, backwards, Bible-thumping and uneducated. Those stereotypes get reinforced over and over again on TV and in movies, as anyone who watched Here Comes Honey Boo Boo or Duck Dynasty will tell you."

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2018/08/01/605084163/why-its-still-ok-to-trash-poor-white-people

Attached: white-trash-promo_slide-1448917c8eba73e1e5596bb60e30331259c507dc-s800-c85.jpg (800x533, 134.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/xREzJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any doubts about the real White trash who posted this hit piece?

Attached: 1532231735425.jpg (1024x971, 131.69K)

Because kikes run the media.

It never was OK and it never will be. But jews play their games above the law, so learn your lesson and cut your ties with them.

Make America Hate Again

Because it's to perpetuate a lie about "white privilege". I wonder what they are looking to do. How will they handle a future where most of America isn't white and minorites always get their way? What then? Will they start throwing Asians and Hispanics under the bus?

The future of America is White. Whites are waking up, slowly moving back to their traditional roots, White marriage and births are increasing, black and hispanic birthrates are decreasing.

Also, even among other races, lighter skin is preferred, so sexual selection ensures that White skin will predominate in a few centuries, regardless of race.

Noice

Attached: Noice.png (343x423, 93.61K)

The future of America isn't white if everything continues as is. It's light skinned sure but not exactly white. Hell, I'm not even white enough to be considered white (Hispanic, brown hair and eyes). Unless some revolution happens, some tipping point I'm sure liberals may create in about 20 years, then we're going to keep going down this insidious path.

archive.fo/xREzJ

(((white))) trash you mean surely.

blacks have been pozzed by feminism more than whites.
black single mothers "who don't need no manz" are what's churning out generation after generation of welfare queens and violent gangbangers who grow up without fathers and join gangs to find the kinship they lack at home.
no one has swallowed jewish propaganda as wholeheartedly as african americans have.
thankfully, some of them are beginning to wake up.

Because we dont put them in gas chambers for that.

lol @ 'we'

as if you've ever done ANYTHING

the new modern day 'gas chamber'
is a lower social status, which keeps
you held down, unable to do anything
about it, as niggers and mexicans
impregnate your women, and dilute
your (diminutive penis) race………….

America has become
your own personal
Auschwitz, and it's
shitskins who are
tattooing you and
your females……..

lol@the guy who got his education on YouTube

Dont get too excited:
THE FUCKING BALLS ON THESE FUCKING PEOPLE

Attached: 1543759731706.png (1080x1096, 161.3K)

the good news:

as Jews & blacks further dilute your
race by impregnating your women,
at least there's one result you'll like

finally, your grandson's penises will be larger

even if it means your grandson is half nigger

now you know
why white girls
prefer Jews and
blacks over you

RE: BALLS

it's actually our penises

Why the fuck do you post like this? Write normally and no one will be annoyed at you.

here's an insider secret, and it's
absolutely 100% true……………..

when Jewish boys are kids
we are taught that we have
genetically larger penises

because it's true. we DO.

we are taught that because our penises are larger, white women will always seek us out and try to marry us, and that's why it's so important we use the white women for sex, but save the Jewish women for marriage…

That's the problem with you white trash people… You don't have any strong moral or DNA lineage to protect, and you have actually sat on your ass and allowed other races to come dilute your gene pool by blowing loads into your women.

There's really nothing you can do about it, because your women seek larger penises, so they go to Jewish men and black men to get business handled.

If our penises weren't bigger, your race would still be strong, but your race has been watered down, and one-third of you are now some form of mulatto…..

And that's because, just like we were taught as children, we have bigger dicks than you

kike-run media will always lie

Attached: 293c920850e3f7646aa34ec4ca3d5c05bfaa796e071d411381c3d60b4a483f25.png (896x5808, 245.47K)

Thank you the
for advice

I
would
hate
to
think
that
I
was
A N N O Y I N G

nice try….. but NOPE….

It's all true, and although I wouldn't classify your attempt as a 'lie', it's definitely fair to say that you're grasping for straws again…..

It took you 8 minutes to respond you fucking retard. Why not actually respond with well written, not reddit spaced or stupidly indented, arguments?

Can you explain why there are billions of Chinks with small penises still roaming the planet then?

I somewhat agree with what you say by the way, but I refer to it as "degeneracy" and "corruption" which has led to our decline, its mostly moral decline, and then everything else is taken down with it.

Zig Forums mod can't do his fucking job

AGAIN: because Asians and Jews are the most intelligent races

Attached: tmp_9469-61CO7_hIHTL._AC_UL320_SR224_320_300264626.jpg (224x320, 11.05K)

Kike shill confirmed. Go back to Israel, Goldberg!

Attached: 845782636dc655a3f9e2b962a031dffb6c4a29a04d2bae367dc24c6935ab7962.png (2552x1272, 1.02M)

lol @ you not realizing
why I'm here, or who
tells the mod who to
ban and who remains
untouchable

Why do you assume it is a "him" when it could be a "xim", you misogynistic bigot!

… This is why….

Pick one. Because your religion teaches you that it's good to lie and steal from the goyim and you take advantage of good will and trust, does not make you the most intelligent. Makes you a scumbag group that needs to be gassed

why would I do that?

my ancestors took over
your shithole nation a
long time ago, and we
have been making
America Great
ever since

A: it's BOTH

but you forgot to mention
that we are also a geopolitical
P O W E R H O U S E . . . . .

don't worry your little mind over it

Your day of destruction will come

Attached: 50ea3f862e08416d7d2d27218edef94f--jewish-humor-atheist-humor.jpg (736x912, 98.93K)

Oy vey, goyim are so dumb! They will never take back their countries and get rid of us!

Well, this looks like a fun thread!
Looked through some pics to see if I could find any good examples of white trash..
Found pic related..

Attached: White Trash Example.jpg (960x1200, 175.16K)

I think pure garbage
would describe it better

If I posted my own pic I would be laughed out of this thread so quick!

JN again proving how easy it is to rustle the jimmies of anyone who has chosen to become overly attached to a particular ideology or form of 'crazy'..

I thought Johnny was a Jew, where is his sideburn braids?

Male Pattern Braidless Syndrome

Attached: tmp_569-PicsArt_12-02-09.54.291630395208.jpg (960x1200, 172.34K)

no one is rustled tbh, it's just more boring "banter" that is meant to be "funny"

Phonefagging this morning. Looked through phone.. Not one single picture of myself. The latest picture I have on my computer of myself is from Asia in March! I guess I really don't focus on myself very much..
I prefer to focus on Eeyore..

Attached: Focus On Me!.jpg (1161x1762, 284.07K)

trust me…. your laughter
is the LAST
thing on my
mind……….

if you only knew

I focus on Eeyore thinking about ME

GEORGE H W BUSH'S FUNERAL:

finally, Trump's presence has actually
been requested by somebody

g oo d mor JOHHNY
ning how R
U doing to
D
A
Y
????

it must be demeaning to be
President, and to not have
ANYBODY actually want you
to attend any ceremonies

HAHAHAHAHA !!!

I literally (literally literally)
just spilled my coffee laughing

lol you made my day

(((well)))
I
suppose ?

The DOJ thinks you're white.

s h ould kill start
cen ta l k i n g t h i s
way 2 NOW O N
from ? ?

I have a confession to make… I'm going to go out of character for a minute and open up my heart…

It hurts my feelings whenever I see people in here saying that I am annoying, because I try and I try to fit in and be accepted by you guys, bending over backwards to blend in to the woodwork and be part of this 'imageboard culture'

I want to be liked, and I'm here to make friends, and it really breaks my heart whenever I see you guys suggest that I am annoying you, and you want me to leave and go back to Reddit where I came from…….

The reason I left Reddit is because I really want to be just like you, so please don't make me go back to read it again because I thought I put that behind me

President Macron is French.
He probably didnt realize nobody wants him to attend until the egg actually landed on him.

What? Why would you care to fit in here dude? I don't care what others think, neither should you. Don't worry about it bro.

stopped reading there

Attached: 1375676270231.png (625x626, 146.26K)

>>>/reddit/

Attached: iq21520644053408.jpg (902x2268, 1.62M)

Attached: iq1515881658824.jpg (1676x1050, 737.35K)

'fitting in' is VERY important to me

I'm just shy, but I'm
here to make friends

….I guess I'm just not as good at it as you

I stopped half way through your first word.
I win.

you're not witty either. your sense of "irony" is canned and corny

Attached: tmp_11273-PicsArt_12-02-10.35.27305420602.jpg (625x626, 102.13K)

if you knew me…..
actually KNEW the real me….

you'd realize that I've never thought I was 'witty', in fact it's the complete opposite…

I'm the farthest thing from witty, and I don't think I'm very good with irony or humor… None of those are my strong points….

my brother was the witty one

stopped there

WHERE YOU 'TOOK A WRONG TURN':

You assumed I'm Here For Your Entertainment, not mine

I'm the pterodactyl in the china shop

My daughter took the pic of me in Asia, and I can honestly say I have never taken a 'selfie' in my life.
Perhaps that is one of the reasons why my perspective does not always revolve around myself. I enjoy trolling and shitposting as much as anyone else with my temperament and lack of attachments to ideologies. I just don't know how to use my very self to irritate people. I've always just irritated them using actions and words. I wonder if I try putting up some posters of myself all around my neighborhood, similar to pic related, if I could get folks around here to hate me more than they probably alteady do, considering my caustic personality..

Attached: Have You Seen This Shitposter.jpg (594x578, 86.85K)

time to call my mother

and remind her how much
I love her

see ya soon

all of the grains of sand
I drop into people's condoms

the overinflated ego seems to irritate most

Okay, mom……

Get ready……..

I meant *already
Can't afford to be accused of being 'alt' anything nowadays!

in real life, my existence revolves around cats, too…… but you already know that

lol

Thanks for reminding me..
It is literally my mom's birthday today!
I better wait an hour to call though..

Your mother should already know that you love her because of everything you do for her.
A call is lazy and impersonal.

Yep. Once they're gone, you'll never have the chance again

Attached: tmp_11273-PicsArt_12-01-05.24.431445684824.jpg (2643x1982, 1.33M)

not as cold and impersonal as your conception, or the measly $30 she earned

I don't know. I can't seem to place my finger on (((it.)))

i don't get it. what's so "entertaining" about low grade bantz and obsessive shitposting? just the exercising of your ocd demons? anxiety relief of some malign sort? i know general anxiety and neuroticism is a big problem amongst ashkenazim

Real brown sassafras methylenedioxyamphetamine:

the real thing, back before it was outlawed and had to be modified to methylenedioxymethamphetamine:

not joking -

it activated neurosynaptic regions

and you'd meet someone

And you could literally SEE their grandarents being born….

And you could literally SEE their grandchildren dying in the future

their aura
the actual genetic lineage
the electrical chain

And it wasn't a hallucination…..

what we perceive as 'time'
is fleeting

everybody contact your parents today and remind them how much you appreciate the sacrifices they made for you

Yet, if you didn't still live in your mommy's basement you would realize that your mother would very much appreciate a phone call from you, especially if you lived a couple hundred miles away. Phone calls are one of the things you 'do' to show how much you appreciate them, you dufus! Some day when you grow up maybe you wil be lucky enough to realize how good it feels to have your own children communicate with you and tell you how much they love you. You won't think a phone call is lazy then!
So, STFU and mature a bit before posting again, boy!

Attached: 1bbf8a9fcde61b6fd59755f04f5b1e872e0c29beee27f81d902c58ee16e339b6.mp4 (256x144, 11.38M)

RE: I don't get it

ahhh… I see you're
finally beginning
to figure it out

Lel!

ok brah, ask you were

jeeezus !! And I thought
that I was the self-centered one

( it has nothing to do with what you've done, because you didn't sacrifice jack shit )

faggot

P

!

Attached: tmp_11273-PicsArt_12-02-11.09.32937109519.jpg (1080x1428, 115.49K)

ah, so basically, you try convincing yourself that you're just "entertaining yourself" but actually you're a bleeding heart liberal jew who thinks his shitposting will somehow create a sort of cognitive dissonance to break their conditioning of being too attached to "ideologies…"
people love propaganda, m8. no one wants truth. they want to create fairy tales and build sand castles in the sky and no amount of shitposting will dissuade them. ideologies are the very crutches humanity clings to just to get through life and it's cute how you think you can break that by shitposting on an imageboard

stopped there

*whispers*

"psssst! hey you. yeah, you!"

It's not so much that I think I'm better than you…..

it's more that I think you're not as good as me….

that's ok, most of this site consists of lurkers, many of whom are quietly browsing in violation of their own countries' censorship laws.
i know my audience, m8

and finally……..

all the 'affirmation' and 'appreciation'
I will ever need has always been
sourced from the many many
four legged friends I've been
fortunate enough to know & love

and now to call back and see if moms
done with her shower

The OP doesn't have to be one of the demographic to report(in 8ch's case:'respurt') on the problem.

And I like the idea of a SJW mulatto standing up for the lokes of me(see include pix of the lovely mulatto authoress).

I'm sure her agenda is to suppress the word
NIGGER
(Used here only in context), by saying all aspersions on any one group denigrates us all.

When I visit a Dr or my psychiatric case worker, etc, all these middle class people look down upon me as poor white trash.

They don't see the intelligent sociopath behind my shabby clothing and grimy veneer.

So I really like this sweet young black SJW, and would like to spend some 'quality' time with her.

Attached: Capture.JPG (806x438, 61.81K)

Lel!
You can't tell the difference between the two most prolific shitposters on Zig Forums?
Maybe you should lurk moar before posting your shitty opinions..
Or go engage Killcen! You two seem like peas in a pod. He could play daddy to your little boy.
You'll have to get on a whole different level if you want to play with the big boys. You see, we're not lounging up on the porch. We're down here in the mud, and we've been doing this a long time.. That's why Jim hired us merely to irritate people like you!

Attached: peas-taste-the-peaness-28610271.png (500x647, 172.08K)

even if your larp was true, i'd still win by virtue of baiting you to show your hand.
go home, kid