INVASION INCOMING PART 11: Migrant Invaders Rape and Kill Children, Some Illegals Head Back

RELATED:
… …
INVASION INCOMING PART 9: archive.fo/aomtB
INVASION INCOMING PART 10: archive.fo/WFhti

Border Agents Discover Body Of 6-Year-Old Girl: “She Was Raped By 30 Men”

This is the kind of violent criminal scumbags oligarchs like (((Soros))) want to flood into the United States. Deliberate destabilization at work.

archive.fo/pDScH
newspunch.com/border-agents-body-6-year-old-girl-raped-30-men/

JEWISH TRUCK WITH STAR OF DAVID FOUND SMUGGLING INVADERS (SEE PICS & GIF FILE)

archive.fo/K21C5
archive.fo/l9C94
infostormer.com/jewish-truck-seen-aiding-migrant-caravan-invaders/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/9qh95j/one_of_the_caravan_trucks_transporting_migrants/

MSNBC Reporter Confirms Caravan Mostly Men

bitchute.com/video/kOaFjX_kqtg/

Illegal Caravan Outrage Over MSNBC, Are Many Actually Giving Up or Is This A PSYOP?

youtube.com/watch?v=1qT54PRwke8
www83.zippyshare.com/v/iyXAVRvM/file.html

Native American Enraged By Illegals And Migrants

"I'm Native American and I'm getting sick of these migrant hordes and the left trying to tell me and others that the Central Americans and Mexicans are 'Native Americans'. No WAY!!

I don't know who they are but WE are Americans. They are South Americans or Peruvians, or whatever. I'd like to know what they plan on doing to us (indigenous native Americans). Kick us out, too?"

archive.fo/2Wv5B
rense.com//general96/native-american-enraged-by-illegals-and-migrants.php

Attached: Migrant Invaders Raping and Killing Children, Some Illegals Head Back.jpg (2564x1440, 270.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/UzxgQ
archive.fo/kaKFf
archive.fo/kklDV
archive.fo/JP12t
archive.fo/RxTnl
archive.fo/2QVef
archive.fo/2zRJx
archive.fo/9JHcJ
archive.fo/aomtB
archive.fo/WFhti
archive.fo/jsvr7
rense.com/
handbill.us/2015/04/01/1981-high-school-football-team-photo-leaves-little-doubt-that-michelle-obama-was-born-michael-robinson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews confirmed behind this, also note the Vatican is owned by (((bankers))) as well, and as we know in Update #10 the Vatican is behind this as well as the UN of-course. Organized crime syndicates run by Jew bankers!

If you know anything about this invasion we need to know, please contact Jeff Rense. Also welcome to speak your mind. If he links your comment it will likely be posted in the next update series.

B-but CNN and MSNBC told me they were all law abiding angels who never do anything wrong and just wanted to find a job that ebil Brumph wanted to keep out because he's a Nazi!

RELATED:
INVASION INCOMING PART 1: archive.fo/UzxgQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 2: archive.fo/kaKFf
INVASION INCOMING PART 3: archive.fo/kklDV
INVASION INCOMING PART 4: archive.fo/JP12t
INVASION INCOMING PART 5: archive.fo/RxTnl
INVASION INCOMING PART 6: archive.fo/2QVef
INVASION INCOMING PART 7: archive.fo/2zRJx
INVASION INCOMING PART 8: archive.fo/9JHcJ
INVASION INCOMING PART 9: archive.fo/aomtB
INVASION INCOMING PART 10: archive.fo/WFhti
INVASION INCOMING PART 11: archive.fo/jsvr7

If anyone happens to have any more information on this attempted invasion that has not been covered, or is being covered-up, please contact Jeff Rense and send him a comment. He'll likely post it to his site.

ContactRense[at]earthlink.net

rense.com/

The corporate media is complicit for a whole slew of lies. Although after all of this, they are starting to be forced to admit this is a major problem, of-course that back-peddle and try to make it seem as though no crimes have been committed. I'm calling on the Mexican government to grow some bigger balls and start arresting the leaders of these NGOs that have caused this crisis. This is criminal activity, it was planned, many corrupted religious organizations are complicit in this as well. All of this needs to be pointed out and they need to be exposed and arrested for their crimes against sovereign nations.

Remember: not even the Mexicans want these scumbags in their country. The media was FORCED to cover that after it caused an uproar and several fights.

Here is the video clip, the jüdenpresse let this to slip by accident.

Attached: jew-truck.gif (638x323, 4.78M)

No user. They're engineers, doctors and astronauts.

B U L L S H I T ! ! ! . . . . .

'punch.com' is a disreputable, fake, bullshit website, that regularly publishes satire/hyperbole…. total nonsense

It makes the National Enquirer look like Reuters. Their 'articles' are all fake fabricated crap. worthless.

and in the 'punch.com' article, it says a group called Moms For America, it's President Kimberly Fletcher, and Aisha Owmby, the founder of Black Women Walk, organized a trip from Texas to the border….

That's when these stupid women CLAIMED that a 6 year old was raped by 30 men 'a few months ago'…..

But oddly enough, there are no reports or articles about this ALLEGED incident.

because it never happened.

Killcen, you're losing your grip on reality

you're extremely manic

most of OP is fake news written by alt-right blogs who crave your clicks. i know it won't stop you from clicking them, because you just want it all to be true, so go ahead and give them the ad dollars they want. that's what's important, so they have the money to sit on their ass and think up more bullshit to write.

killcen, let's get you to see a therapist

you'll benefit greatly by seeing
a psychologist, and having
another human being in the
same room as you, somebody
you can talk to in person, who
will listen to your thoughts
and help hold you down so
the security guards and the
paramedics can give you
an injection of Thorazine
in your buttox before they
drive you to an asylum
in a straightjacket

exactly……

THE STORY ABOUT CHILDREN BEING
RAPED AND MURDERED IS BULLSHIT

killcen………..

THIS is your hero ?…….

Please tell me you're kidding

Attached: tmp_11950-PicsArt_12-02-05.09.3211575189.png (1639x2200, 2.1M)

Killcen, do you think he'd look better if he used a little hair straightener ?

Attached: tmp_15007-PicsArt_12-02-05.19.141242653555.jpg (1271x1294, 213.69K)

>He outright denied the Holocaust having ever taken place
Bobby Fischer was the smartest man to ever live and, according to other chess grand masters, the smartest man that could possibly ever live.

It's not exactly on topic, just letting you know Jews are smarter then you, their opinions more valid, their claims more well-thought.
>The Holocaust didn't happen

or perhaps if be went blonde?

Attached: tmp_15007-PicsArt_12-02-05.19.36130797894.jpg (1271x1281, 222.89K)

THAN* not 'then'

news flash: I'm jewish

Attached: tmp_15007-PicsArt_12-02-05.18.53271757073.jpg (300x300, 21.48K)

Speaking of blonde, the most intelligent man that ever lived looks astonishingly brotherly to the second most intelligent man to have ever lived, also Jewish - Donald Trump

Attached: 2.jpg (300x168, 8.04K)

I
N E V E R
WOULD HAVE GUESSED

Jeffry Shearer Rense is a pedophile.

He was facing a sex charge, but everybody who's seen him thought they said sex change, until they realized anyone who looks like that is OBVIOUSLY a pedophile, so they added another sex charge.

Attached: tmp_15007-PicsArt_12-02-05.35.571983190050.jpg (1280x1280, 246.32K)

Not to Judge Jeffry, but let's be honest.

He's OBVIOUSLY a sexual deviant

Attached: tmp_21123-PicsArt_12-02-05.41.551974562524.jpg (1200x900, 98.34K)

obvious pedophile

Attached: tmp_21123-PicsArt_12-02-05.49.541279142566.png (781x824, 517.36K)

he looks RIDICULOUS !!!

Jeffry Shearer Rense co-authored a STUPID AS SHIT book about Obama being a cocaine addict, and claiming Obama is gay.

HAHAHAHAHA !!!

Attached: tmp_21123-PicsArt_12-02-05.55.26218777799.png (1024x706, 192.78K)

killcen, you know I like you

so you know I'm NOT insulting you
this isn't an attack against YOU

…..but this Jeffry Rense guy is a creep
…..and you know he looks insane
…..and just because he tries to look
…..like a transvestite Einstein
…..does NOT mean he's intelligent

he's a flamboyant
homosexual Jewish
pedophile

Phil Spector was also flamboyant

and no Einstein

Attached: tmp_21123-people-phil-spector472208578.jpg (298x400, 39.58K)

I WANT TO THANK THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT FOR THEIR RECENT WORK. THANK YOU FOR ATTEMPTING TO STOP THE SECOND INVASION, NOW PLEASE FIND AND ARREST THE NGOs OR THEY WILL CONTINUE TO OPERATE!!

MEXICAN IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT IS UPPING THEIR GAME TODAY! THANK YOU, THANK YOU. STOP THE SECOND INVASION. ARREST THE NGO LEADERS AND OPERATIVES.

THAT IS ALL. GOODBYE FOR NOW.

Blaming it on "the jews" is as useful as blaming it on "the US"

Who the fuck are you actually talking about

Evidence of Killcen's decline into senility..

WTF???
Are we sure Jeff Rense is not Killcen?

lmgdfao!!!

If liberals really cared about the migrants they'd go down to the boarder and offer themselves up to help settle the migrants sexual emergencies so these underage PoC don't have to carry that burden.

Attached: ALWAYS Worth It.jpg (298x400, 38.3K)

I'll wager your little sister's virginity that the group was made up of congressmen and ex-presidents of the US.

KILLCEN IS BACK. HERE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. LETS STICK TO THE TOPIC. AUTHORITIES ARE FOLLOWING MY ORDERS (GIVEN IN UPDATE #11) SO FAR, LOOKING GOOD.

I'M SORRY, THIS IS UPDATE #11, I MEANT IN UPDATE #10….

Jeff Rense is not Killcen. Operation Kill Censorship from 2013 is Killcen.

Operation Kill Censorship has been going on for many years now, war within all governments (good vs evil). Evil governments hide and rely on stupidity of the public and censorship.

Jeff Rense is a friend I trust. He is a good man.

I am far from senile, I have detoxed and am excersing almost daily. Lift weights regularly too. I am old, but I'm fit and am a health nut. An "eternal boomer" if you will.

I remember your orders and I am here to not only break, but counter them..

Attached: fuck-the-police-cat.png (480x348, 201.9K)

Jewish-run NGOs (Soros is one of them). These NGOs are linked to the Jewish/Zionist banking mafia. Again, Soros is one player out of many. These are freaks who hide in the shadows.

I'll link them:

JEFF RENSE IS A GENIUS. A GOOD, BRAVE MAN WHO HAS EXPOSED A LOT. THIS GUY'S SITE WAS UP BEFORE MATT DRUDGE WAS ONLINE!!

lol @ let's stick to the topic

Obama is a gay Kenyan and his so-called "wife's" real name is Michael LaVaughn Robinson who was a linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers in his first year at college. He later had a sex change and met Obama at a gay "bathhouse" club giving footjobs for cash.

actually, I'm on Facebook messenger as we speaking, texting with Jeffry Rense.

100% true

and he says he's never heard of a guy named killcen. I thought you just said that you and he are really close friends. Does he know you by a different name?

hahahaha sure… sure…..

I'm about to go back into Facebook messenger with Jeff. He was just telling me that he was pulled from YouTube, but he hasn't told me why yet

He does not know my alias. Sorry for long wait time response, I was busy finishing my chicken noodle soup.

NOT A JOKE!

handbill.us/2015/04/01/1981-high-school-football-team-photo-leaves-little-doubt-that-michelle-obama-was-born-michael-robinson/

Obama's wife is a tranny!

Attached: MichelleDressBulge.jpg (521x588, 163.22K)

Drug pushing racketeers? No thanks. I saw my family and grandkids for Thanksgiving, that was enough company for me.

Killcen help me here. Jeff wants me to tell him where you know him from

I have a few of his Youtube videos backed up. Some are actually linked to Bitchute.

Can't give away any details about myself, sorry. Security reasons. Tell him "never mind" and keep chatting with him.

it's kinda too late, dude. My entire introduction was "I know one of your good friends" and now he's getting all paranoid and saying I work for the FBI.

help me dude.

By the way, his wife looks like Marilyn Manson

he fucks THAT ?

Attached: tmp_21287-17522950_753960278106200_3615290364071797578_n(2)1597433240.jpg (640x480, 41.21K)

Dude… I'm not trying to get details about YOU…… just throw me a bone and tell me some things that he will remember you by.

Like how you met… Whatever

Tell him he I used to email him about 10 years ago, we talked about UFO fallen angel technology. That is ALL I will say!! He doesn't know me personally, btw.

I can't believe he would be able to achieve an erection for THIS

Attached: tmp_21287-IMG_20181202_2118301983216012.jpg (1079x1694, 206.24K)

His wife is just fine. Nothing wrong with her!

omg THIS guy actually fucks that Marilyn Manson Lizard Face Weasel Bitch….

wow

Attached: tmp_21287-IMG_20181202_2118501960808157.jpg (1079x1815, 259.42K)

hold on a minute………………

he married THAT ?!!!!……….

you're joking, right ?

Jeff great man
is a U R
so jealous!

can you guys like
not space your text out
you look very
gay

what so fucking
is g a y a b o u t
T
H
I
S
?

Update #12 in the works, should be out within another day….

take a closer look, dude.

when's the last time she washed her hair?

Attached: tmp_1517-IMG_20181202_2135421925339283.jpg (1079x1506, 178.34K)

I mean, maybe I MIGHT think about letting her suck my dick if she got a little bit of plastic surgery, and kept her fucking mouth shut when she smiled

Attached: tmp_1517-IMG_20181202_2133471285372488.jpg (1079x1694, 192.74K)

….and maybe take a bath occasionally… And wash that greasy hair…. And go blonde

Attached: tmp_1517-IMG_20181202_2134501751320553.jpg (1079x1694, 263.78K)

And I hate her ugly eyes, so she could hide behind sunglasses a lot

Attached: tmp_1517-IMG_20181202_2134431628335211.jpg (1079x1694, 261.48K)

I'm sure she wouldn't want to.

and go get her teeth bonded so she could smile without making me want to puke….

I'd give her back to Jeff when
I was finished with her

but I'd be raping her and
pimping her ass out
to pay for the surgeries

………..I wonder if Jeff would mind….

Attached: tmp_1517-IMG_20181202_2134371460928176.jpg (1079x1694, 262.19K)

Johnny, you are a crude cruel man. May God have mercy on your soul he likely won't but you can still redeem yourself before its too late.

Attached: tmp_8415-PicsArt_12-02-09.52.481495051079.jpg (1079x1815, 207.02K)

Attached: tmp_17409-PicsArt_12-02-10.00.30502840292.jpg (1079x1815, 266.14K)

The Sombra Negra was created to repel such animals.

killcen, I'm trying to think
of a good name for your
new cat…. I've got a few
ideas in mind……………….

Fangë and I are going to hold a
NAME KILLCEN'S CAT CONTEST
in here all next week, starting
tomorrow……………………..

I'm putting the final touches on
the CONTEST LOGO as we speak

ATTENTION, Zig Forums:

announcing the upcoming'
MOMS KILLCEN'S CAT CONTEST
ALL NEXT WEEK !!

( everybody is invited to participate, and the winner will be decided next weekend)

t
i
n
f
o
i
l
c
a
t
h
o
w
a
b
o
u
t
t
h
a
t
?

Ooops !

Fucking autoincorrect

ATTENTION, Zig Forums:

announcing the upcoming
NAME KILLCEN'S CAT CONTEST
ALL NEXT WEEK !!

(everybody is invited to participate, and the winner will be decided next weekend)

I'd like to enter the first nomination for his cat's name: MOM

TINFOIL……

I like it

I think you should name your cat Preppy

how about FEAR?

Fruitcake ?

Nutsy Fagan

Attached: 2018-12-02 23.57.21.jpg (1600x1150, 949.13K)

(((2 shekels have been placed into your 'correct the record' account goyim, good job.)))

10,000 hours in MS paint to add that star?

how is useless selfish faggot Americans and Europeans being inconvenienced in any way at all a bad thing? No matter how many immigrants there are I refuse to wear a faggot tie or make a sociopath faggot LinkedIn, so literally not one fucking bad thing that happens to any of this people matters. Why the fuck are reject fsggots fighting their bullies battle for them? Just let everything get shitty.

Why am I not surprised.
I'll do my best to muck it up for you..
Kind of busy preparing for the Name Killcen's Cat Contest..

Attached: PREPARE!!!.jpg (421x376, 42.23K)