Its Time To Boycott Communist Colleges! UC-Berkeley Funding Migrant Invasion Against America

RELATED: | archive.fo/jsvr7

HOW TO GET A DECENT PAYING JOB AND SAVE MONEY: >>>/prepare/40 | https:// archive.fo/4vGvc
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180924174348/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/40.html

The University of California Berkeley student government has resolved to financially support the Honduran migrant caravan after a four-hour meeting Wednesday evening, during which senators were told that voting against the funding would be “violent."

Ironic considering the fact that migrant invaders were just caught raping and killing a 6-year-old girl in Mexico: archive.fo/pDScH

War criminal George Soros would be so proud of these communist punks.

The resolution passed Wednesday night was presented by the Associated Students of the University of California. Among other initiatives, the bill titled In Support of Central American Refugees in their Pursuit of Asylum proposed that the student government allocate $1500 to be donated to a non-profit organization with the intent of helping to fund the caravan.

The bill specifically referenced the Honduran migrant caravan, acknowledging that "while some have gradually arrived to the US-Mexico border, thousands are still en route and should arrive in the next week or two,” and calling on the student government to “be in solidarity” with these individuals.

The document details the plight of Honduran citizens and blames the state of Honduras on the United States.

"The United States, fueled by corporate greed, has strategically intervened in Central American politics and warfare; thus strengthening the U.S. economy and further disregarding the livelihood of the citizens in these countries."

Multiple Latino American students, one of whom stated that she was "undocumented and unafraid," showed up to speak before the vote in an effort to persuade senators to pass the bill, some more aggressive than others. These students urged the association to “put their money where their mouth is” to prove their empathy for the migrants and asserted that a refusal to allocate the $1,500 in caravan assistance funding would be “damn petty.” Multiple students called the proposed donation the “bare minimum” that could be done by ASUC to support migrants.

archive.fo/4X1Mz
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-30/uc-berkeley-student-govt-unanimously-approves-resolution-fund-migrant-caravan

Attached: UC-Berkeley Funding Migrant Invasion Against America.jpg (880x1280, 197.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pDScH
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
ebay.com/itm/BLACK-AND-DECKER-SPACEMAKER-COFFEE-MAKER-SDC2AG/253957525103
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zig Forums is witnessing a resurgence of REAL NEWS, this is a very promising sign for the future of Zig Forums.

>Ironic considering the fact that migrant invaders were just caught raping and killing a 6-year-old girl in Mexico: archive.fo/pDScH

nice try, but I actually read the article. the story (if true) is NOT about the migrant caravan, but something that happened six months ago near the border, probably because of the drug cartels, which is why the asylum seekers are not staying in mexico. so you just enforced the reasons why they should be let into the US!

We need to do more. A measly 1500 will do nothing to raise any awareness. I call on any Berkley anons to get involved with student government. The next time they pull this crap, get up on the Mic and say "1500 is not enough I propose we pledge 1500 per student attending our university." Multiply it out to however many billion dollars and make an amendment to the motion to impose a special tuition fee for each and every student to pay for said donation to go straight to La Raza. If anyone opposes this call them a Nazi.

also, stop linking "zerohedge."
"Tyler Durden" is brad pitt/ed norton, not a credible journalist.

This. The way to control the opposition is to become louder and more irrational than they are with their own beliefs, creating a parody of themselves thus alienating the normies.

So colleges.

Holy shit one of these buzzword headlines is right for one. I guess even a brocken clock is right twice a day.

employers. dont accept graduates from universities like this. i don't. but blacklisting graduates will hurt the university by killing its diploma's value.

Shhh.. Don't summon the beast..

Huh?

Attached: Have You Seen This Shitposter.jpg (594x578, 86.85K)

Don't work yourself into a heart attack, Killcen!
You should get a Cat.
/prepare/ for one.
A kitten will soon arrive in your life.

Attached: Toxic Kilcen.jpg (600x400, 58.89K)

NO THEY WEREN'T, KILLCEN !!

I already explained this to you in the other thread. A group of bored Housewives from America went down to the Border and talk to reporters and told them about an alleged incident that they claimed happened 'a few months ago' regarding a six-year-old girl they claimed had been raped by 30 men….

But this incident never actually occurred

No men were caught raping any 6 year old girl, not recently and not a few months ago, because it was all a stupid rumor started by some stupid women

Completely fake.. Absolutely false…

432 confirms..
On 1..

killcen doesn't like cats…..

…………but he idolizes THIS WEIRDO !……..

This is Jeffry Shearer Rense, a pedophile…..

and just because Jeffry Tense
has this ridiculous hairstyle,
Killcen is convinced that he is
a 'genius'……………………….LOL

Attached: tmp_21123-PicsArt_12-02-05.49.54796400143.png (781x824, 517.36K)

Attached: tmp_21123-PicsArt_12-02-05.55.26866754973.png (1024x706, 192.78K)

killcen, you know I like you
so you know I'm NOT insulting you

this isn't an attack against YOU

…..but this Jeffry Rense guy is a creep
…..and you know he looks insane

…..and just because he tries to look
…..like a transvestite Einstein
…..does NOT mean he's intelligent

he's a flamboyant
homosexual Jewish
pedophile

But I love 💘 watching his cooking shows.
He's just so damn healthy!
t. Killcen

accept it, killcen……….

a little pussy in your life is a good thing

Attached: tmp_21123-PicsArt_12-02-05.18.53985891988.jpg (300x300, 21.48K)

yeah, but he's a homosexual pedophile

Attached: tmp_21123-PicsArt_12-02-05.35.571327934938.jpg (1280x1280, 246.32K)

I'm not judging YOU, killcen……..

I'd rather Judge Jeffry

Attached: tmp_21123-PicsArt_12-02-05.41.55598314291.jpg (1200x900, 98.34K)

… you want to know what's NOT healthy?

his appetite for young boys

Attached: tmp_21123-PicsArt_12-02-05.19.361049257768.jpg (1271x1281, 222.89K)

Lel!
I don't think he's actually in here yet..
I was just larping.. Pretending to be retarded!

…… I was wondering about that… Never the last, he will read it when he checks back in on this thread……

So even if you weren't him, it will still reach my intended target eventually….

it was worth it

Attached: tmp_21123-people-phil-spector1319697283.jpg (298x400, 39.58K)

well worth it

Attached: tmp_21123-140924-phil-spector-jail-640x42646275583.jpg (640x426, 64.49K)

nice try, but there were illegal immigrants crossing the USA 6 months ago as well.
So you even admit they are not staying in mexico to avoid being prosecuted over doing all those rapes.

in the 'punch.com' article, it says a group called Moms For America, it's President Kimberly Fletcher, and Aisha Owmby, the founder of Black Women Walk, organized a trip from Texas to the border….

That's when these stupid women CLAIMED that a 6 year old was raped by 30 men 'a few months ago'…..

But oddly enough, there are no reports or articles about this ALLEGED incident.

because it never happened.

Attached: ALWAYS Worth It.jpg (298x400, 38.3K)

WHO CLAIMED A 6 YEAR OLD GIRL WAS RAPED BY 30 MEN A FEW MONTHS AGO:

Kimberly Fletcher founder of MOMS FOR AMERICA

Aisha Owmby founder of BLACK WOMEN WALK'

very vague claim…..
3 months ago
30 men
6 yr old

……made by two stupid old women……

but never reported to the police

Labeled by the media as “an unabashed America-loving homemaker”, Kimberly Fletcher is the president and founder of Moms for America, author of “WOMEN: America’s Last Best Hope,” contributing writer with The Blaze and Townhall.com and radio host on Omaha's Conservative Talk 94.5 FM 1420 AM The Answer. She is an Air Force wife and mother of 8 children, who has made it her personal mission to educate and inspire the women of America to realize their immeasurable worth and powerful influence on society simply by being who they are.

Attached: tmp_21123-IMG_20181202_185419471783796.jpg (1079x1478, 213.05K)

Aisha Owmby founder of BLACK WOMEN WALK

Attached: tmp_21123-iz4fl1tQ1675636600.jpeg (200x200, 28.64K)

"More Than Worth It"

Attached: tmp_8548-PicsArt_12-02-07.06.591801908920.gif (342x480, 1019.63K)

It's Maoist China's red revolution all over! lol
The commies are losing; its a boomer ideology.

what's the only organization less relevant than BLACK LIVES MATTER ?…..

easy…….

BLACK WOMEN WALK

Attached: tmp_8548-IMG_20181202_191605702490707.jpg (1079x1676, 269.26K)

If Aisha Owmby says a 6 year old was raped by 30 men a few months ago YOU can count on it'''……

who cares if it never happened ?

Attached: tmp_8548-Screenshot_20181202-1919381864327550.png (1080x1920, 934.41K)

Attached: tmp_12499-PicsArt_12-02-07.29.061978668485.jpg (1079x1676, 285.69K)

everyone knows you are a kike shill

I want to know
how you guys found out

somebody must've hacked me, then told everybody else the info

Zero Hedge is REAL NEWS. It is a great news website.

Why would Hondurans take the longest route possible into California? Gee it's a mystery.

Cats have micro-bugs in their feces, and those microscopic bugs can spread around the home if not cleaned enough, these micro-bugs can infest humans and lead to microscopic larva inside your brain, as they eat away your fatty brain tissue. This is 100% true, btw. NEVER SLEEP BY A CAT. NEVER LET A CAT JUMP ON YOUR FURNITURE OR BED. OR SHIT ON THE GROUND!!

Lel!
I'll do what I want with my cat, thank you very much! Sounds like you're the one with a brain problem, tbh. It's called paranoia.
Clean the cat box daily, or train cats to go outside. Don't feed 'em shit food or get them so fat they can't clean themselves and you should be fine..

Attached: Stole My Pillow.jpg (2643x1982, 1.18M)

Nope, I'm not paranoid, I'm informed. I pay attention to what is going on. Those that refuse to do that can't accept the fact that people like me know better and are more alert.

Ego much?

You called me paranoid, I responded to that.

Just be cautious about the feces problem I mention, all cats have feces parasites that can infest human beings and if they do, they'll lay larva in your brain and eat away at the tissue.

HINT: ALL LIVING THINGS HAVE 'MICROBUGS' IN THEIR FECES

we ALL do

They are in our digestive tract, in our bloodstream, in our muscles, in our are soft tissue, etc etc

In fact, we are born with them… Research the term 'flukes'

Before you were born, in your mother's womb, your mother passed along an internal parasite called flukes, and when you came out of her womb your entire body was already infested with this parasite… They have subsequently migrated to every part of your body, including your brain…

Every human being has this condition… All living things have parasites… If you think you are free of parasites, you don't know anything about the topic at all…

Humans have been infested with the fluke parasite and hundreds of other parasites since the beginning of time, since the very first cavemen, and there's nothing anybody can do about it. It's going to be like that until the end of time….

AAAAANYWAY…..

IM AMPED ABOUT THE BIG CONTEST !!!

( just between you and I, I intend on winning the contest and naming your cat 'nutsy fagan')

Cat's have a special kind of micro-bugs, and they effect humans much worse than average parasites do. Just a warning. Ignore it if you want, not my problem.

Have you ever actually studied what toxoplasmosis really does to brains? Because you seem ill-informed..
Let me help:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

Attached: d65469042ceb5625aa6bd859aef40a22275eda95bb88f440c76c69223794ffba.jpg (540x360, 51.23K)

Also try to learn the difference between "affect" and "effect" if you wish to be taken seriously..

OK.

Its just a spelling error, and I am very bad at spelling, I have to use auto-correct for almost everything. Sometime I should try not using it, see if you understand anything I say.

You seem very knowledgeable about cats and Micro bugs that are different than your average parasite… In particular, you seem to know a lot about cats in general, across the board…

Please explain the role of pyrophosphate in the cat food industry….

Thankyou

I'm gonna fess up about something you guys may not know about "killcen", so you can understand my predicament. I was a hard worker all my life, but when I was in high school I got kicked out, I was a juvenile delinquent. Never graduated, instead I got a job at the local mill and worked my way up, and then did various other jobs like construction work. I'm retired now. Never went to college, never graduated high school, HELL, half the time I was in school I cheated on my fucking homework! I got other kids to give me all the answers and had crib notes made for tests. OK!? Get it now? I ain't no genius, but I am smart and I am aware of what the fuck is going on!!

I have no fucking clue, its what I heard from someone else before.

Not him, but that's about what I expected.
You are little more than a talking parrot with many excuses for why you still refuse to learn to spell.
Let me clue you in on something important in every aspect of your life..
You're aware of the power of belief, right?
Well then, why do you actually choose to believe that you are 'bad at spelling'? Doesn't that seem counterproductive to getting good at anything – to believe you are bad at it?
An old dog can learn new tricks.
but it usually takes a cat to teach it!

Relax, dude…. I never even went to high school at all….

I dropped out in the 8th grade….

So it's okay… Lighten up…
nobody here thinks you're stupid
….. we all just think that you are allowing fear and paranoia to diminish the quality of your life… But we know you're intelligent…..

I wouldn't spend my time being paranoid about microscopic parasites in cat feces, when there are microscopic parasites 'in' and 'on' everything… like I said, you and I and every other human being on this planet was born with internal parasites… It's part of life, and there's nothing you can possibly do to get rid of them. No diet and no homeopathic treatment is going to get rid of the flukes in your body, and I'm talking about billions of them…. They had been in your bloodstream and embedded into your muscles and all of your organs since the day you were born… It's part of life…

AND FINALLY:
Dogs will devour cat food, but Cats won't touch dog food… Do you know why?

Everybody knows cats are extremely finicky about what they eat, and the ingredients that go into cat and dog food are deplorable… It's mainly rice and corn, with a bunch of by-products from rotting cancerous animals they call 'downers' in the factory farming industry.

Cats would never touch anything that came out of a can of cat food unless the pet food industry had not done an evil trick and brought in chemists to solve the problem…

It turns out cats are extremely addicted to pyrophosphate…

Just like monosodium glutamate who makes the human brain react, and crave more of the food it is sprinkled on, pyrophosphate does the same thing to cats….

The cat food industry is based on adding pyrophosphate to what would normally be considered dog food, and tricking cats into actually eating it.

It's like adding crack cocaine to a dog turd and watching a crack junkie freak out and smoke it…

It's actually quite evil….

Cats are so intelligent in Superior, that when they don't like certain cat food, they will actually try to bury it the same way they bury their turds in a litter box…

( they are quite literally telling you they consider that food to be shit)

Dogs are not finicky, and they didn't need to use chemistry and trickery to create dog food that will be eaten, because after all, dogs will eat cat shit….

( I'm excited about the new contest, and I'm not talking about the 'Name Killcen's Cat' Contest )

I heard there's going to be a contest to pick the best logo for your name the cat contest which is coming up soon

Attached: PicsArt_12-03-11.52.45.png (1280x719, 82.4K)

I'm retired, what do you expect me to do, go back to school and study? Half the schools now days are nothing more than communist indoctrination centers anyway. I don't really care anymore, I just want to expose the fucking corrupt assholes ruining the entire planet!

bump

Decades ago, someone had a genius idea of creating specialty Niche markets

Take ice cream for example, when Breyers used to be known as the very best ice cream money could buy, somebody decided to change the manufacturing process, pumping a little bit less air into the final product…

They wanted to charge a lot more for this ice cream and Market it as being fancy and luxurious….

They hired a Madison Avenue PR firm to develop a name for this new ice cream… The pr firm came up with complete gibberish for its name: Haagen-Dazs, which actually translates to nothing… It doesn't mean anything, but it sounds fancy…

Same thing with Tombstone Pizza creating a new subdivision known as digiorgio, where they could sell a slightly better pizza for twice as much.

And the same thing goes for specialty cat food….

They show commercials on TV of white long hair cats wearing diamond collars, being served specialty cat food in tiny Crystal ball, tapped with a silver spoon…

They started making tiny little cans of this specialty cat food, and charging twice as much as the regular sized can.

They hired marketing firms and ad agencies to develop fancy-looking logos and packaging for these tiny little cans.

Cats don't go shopping, humans do…

Fancy logos and TV commercials don't mean anything to a cat….

Guess what?…..
It's the exact same cat food as before, except now they started adding three times as much pyrophosphate to the decomposing rotting nasty deplorable food in the can….

It's like adding three times as much crack cocaine to the dog turd and giving it to a crack Junkie…..

Consumers don't realize their cat is actually just reacting to a chemical addiction, and the quality of the food is exactly the same as the cheaper priced product….

( I can't wait to submit some logo ideas for the contest tonight, but I'm about to have to do some homework… That's right, homework… I'm 55 years old and I'm taking classes…. not to enhance my job prospects, but simply to further my knowledge base)

Like I said, I'm 55 years old and I'm taking classes for the first time since I was in the 8th grade….

I actually enjoy it, and there are some hot chicks at those classes…

( one day I'll tell you about this young fairly attractive black chick that has been hitting on me in the classes, and she's like 19 years old and I'm 55 and white, but she's actually oddly attractive, and all of my friends talk about it all the time, saying dude you should fuck her because she's actually hot, knowing I don't do black girl… But they all rag me about how she hits on me)

PAY ATTENTION:
I never started to learn anything until I dropped out in the 8th grade…

I was always an excellent student, and that's one of the reasons my principal in Middle School actually said I should just go ahead and drop out…

I TAUGHT MYSELF EVERYTHING I KNOW

just like you…….

( and that's why there's no excuse for spelling errors on this level, because if you taught yourself how not to spell correctly, then you had a shity teacher )

Oh noes! Killcen!
What to do?
Someone is sliding your important threads with articles about bats and cats.
What would you suggest we do?
Maybe /prepare/ for the logo contest?

(confession)

Ever since I tried to remove my index finger from my right hand ( that's the finger that holds pens and paint brushes so I can draw, and I was determined to make sure I never drew another thing as long as I lived) I have been relying heavily on speech to text…

And speech-to-text has a lot of flaws, even though I speak fairly clearly… For example, it thought I said 'crystal ball', even though I said 'crystal bowl'…

Since I am totally self-taught, and I have a vested interest in having a good teacher, I'm a stickler for grammar…

And that's why speech to text typos seem to irritate me so much…

If you're going to be a perfectionist, finish the job, and never do anything halfway

US: *fucks up South America and creates a lucrative drug trade by creating a black market for marijuana from Mexico.

Migrants: Help us! We need to escape from life of corruption and organized crime.

US: Fuck you.

Keep in mind alot of this is our fault. We can do alot more to clean up our own mess. Especially for a place we share a sizeable border with.

Attached: PicsArt_12-03-12.27.11.jpg (1029x719, 133.1K)

I am aware, and I have my fingers on the trigger to bump back best believe!

If I had cats, I'd likely name them after actual real life disasters. One would be named "Glyphosate" another "Chem-tail", another "Toxivaxcat" another "Microchip" etc.

Another could be named "Obummer" or "Bathhouse Barry"

Communist =/= anyone who doesn’t want to see fellow human beings die in countries that, might I add, the USA are responsible for ruining.

Get punched Zig Forums

I'm voting for 'tinfoil' or 'nutsy fagan'

Killcen, I've got some very good advice for you, and you would be foolish not to take it……..

prepare: for being happy

Dig a 10ft by 10ft hole in your backyard

Take all of your former preparations and planning and mindset, both literally and metaphorically dumping them into the hole, getting rid of them forever…

Fill the whole back up with dirt, turn around, and walk back into your house, and move on with life and stop wasting your time insisting that you reserve the right to waste other people's time with all of this nonsense….

I'm not being mean… I'm actually being your friend when I tell you: you're NOT 'preparing' yourself for anything.

You've convinced yourself you know how the end will arrive, but you have no idea how it's actually going to come…

And you are intelligent enough to admit to yourself that you have been obsessed with this concept for decades, telling yourself and others that the end was right around the corner, but here you sit at your old age and the end still has not arrived… You are smart enough to admit the truth, that you have been wasting your time, and you are going to die of natural causes, and the world is going to continue long after you're gone.

You are intelligent enough to admit to yourself that you have ostracized yourself from others, and made it hard for them to be around you… This has led to further loneliness and isolation on your part, and you did it to yourself.

Nobody wants to be miserable and scared and paranoid… That's why they avoid you… You have fallen into a pattern of Behavior Where You Are so selfish that you are obsessed with your own need to push your isolationism onto others…

It's a vicious cycle a catch-22, where you have created a situation that the more you try, the lonelier you get….

The more you try to prepare people, the less they want to listen….

You go into bouts of mania, where you become obsessive compulsive and start posting dozens and dozens of links…

You fail to realize that the more links you post, the less likely it is that anyone will actually click on any of them….

You push people away by trying to pull them into your circle of emptiness…

You need to learn how to Market yourself and how to package your product.

So far, your marketing techniques have been very detrimental, resulting in very ineffective attempts at prepping other people….

You need to learn how to repackage your message and make it something people don't want to avoid

t
i
n
f
o
i
l
c
a
t

H
O WA
B OU
T TH
A T?

All my preps would not be big enough to fit in a 10ft hole. They'd have to get a trench digger, excavate some land out here, and toss my whole freakin' house into it, and bury it.

My whole house is fortified from years of DIY construction re-enforcement, I have a gun in every room w/ extra mags and ammo for each gun, plus fire extinguishers, 2 to 3 years of food stocked up along the corners of my basement, plus a whole room filled with other essentials, all kinds of older backup products pretty much everywhere I look, dozens of DVD binders full of info and material I backed up online over the last 10 years or so. Not to mention a bunch of other stuff, like my wood burning stove, my solar panels, my power inverters, my numerous tools and workbench, older cars and spare parts, extra clothing stashed away from Good Will, all my extra shoes and boots and SHTF hand warmers, MREs, and all kinds of knives and all kinds of crap you could imagine. Stuff I can't even talk about I have here too. lol.

I am mexican and have recintly come your contry. Why you no juan me here?
I try integrate myself with USA citizen, even make myself look as much like the majority as possible. I still no belives you no juan me here

Picture relater
It is me dressed as typical man from USA

Attached: lol.jpg (361x450, 20.93K)

Just don't fuck our country up like you guys allowed to happen to Mexico, and don't expect us to give up our guns either, and you'll fit in fine.

(fold them in half first)

or just find a gigantic toilet, and hire a crane to flush all your paranoid bullshit

So, in other words, you've collected a giant pile of worthless shit your children are going to have to sell at a yard sale for $150 when you die?

By the way, the weather is going to be beautiful when they hold the yard sale

Worthless? NO. Dude, some the guns alone are worth half a grand each. Don't be a fool. Oh, and all that canned, air-sealed and freeze dried food? You think thats worth $150? Do you do your own grocery shopping? I'll have you know a ONE YEAR SUPPLY (25-year-shelf-life) today costs over $2,500! The old vehicles? Gems, some old Ford trucks are hard to come by now days. And I got spare parts $$$ too.

My family would have to be stupid to sell all that for so cheap. I let them know that too.

You wouldn't be able to afford half of what I have collected over the years today. If someone told me "I'll give you $250,000 for all your goods" I'd tell them to take a hike off the nearest cliff!

SO….. $175 ?………

gotcha

That solar system I have alone, today, is worth over $10,000. My family knows about this, they are not that stupid. I have an old semi-auto Saiga shotgun with a shell-fed drum thats worth at least $1,500 today if not more on today's market. The food stockpile would be worth about $15,000 today, not to mention all the backup electronics I have (some of which are old coffee machines, toasters, TVs, computers, laptops, manual washers from the 60s, radios, alarm clocks, VHS / CD / DVD players + all the backup media I have for them. Not to mention my tool supplies! Try $20,000 for all of that, at least!

$180 and not a penny more…..

And it's going to be on a Google Play card

We get it. You're already a well-known hoarder. You can't afford to get known as a crazy cat lady too!

My family will be loaded as beneficiaries, and if they sold it to the highest bidders, set for the rest of their lives, enough to buy themselves a decent house. Note that I've been collecting for over 20 years now. And I have a lot collected from when I was younger too. Some of the stuff I have is rare. And I can guarantee a lot of the older stuff is harder to find on the market these days.

The house itself is a prepper's dream home, no where near any major city. You have to drive an hour to the nearest metropolitan area. And guess what? The house is fully paid off, property taxes are low, its completely DIY fortified for SHTF and has a basement for shelter! ITS A GOLD MINE FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO BE LEFT ALONE.

I hoard, but its ONLY valuable stuff. Not junk! No trash. Nothing like that. ONLY stuff thats worth $$$ and older valuables and essentials + preps like off-grid solar and food stockup and lots and lots of guns!

HINT: if the nasty old coffee maker, washing machine, toaster, alarm clock & VHS are still in the pile, I'll only give you $140

Mice will eat all your food because you have no cats. And yes, they eat right through hard plastic containers. They are especially attracted to aluminum foil (true!), so hold onto your hat!

Attached: Conspiracy theory cat.jpg (500x510, 49.95K)

Have you had a high-pitched ringing sound in one of your ears lately?

No ?….

(adjust knobs)

……………………. how about now?

I'm having the hardest time focusing on my homework

damn you and your contest, killcen

You didn't understand me, or I didn't explain it correctly. I have BACKUPS of those. Many never used, still in the old boxes! I used to know a thief who stole stuff in bulk by breaking into warehouses and stores, he'd sell me all kinds of stuff for dirt cheap back in the day!! Several old coffee makers, several old toasters, several old manual Maytag washing machines, and old refrigerators (w/ extra freon tanks!), and many older stereos, and old DVD players, alarm clocks from the 70s 80s and 90s! Etc. I COLLECT TONS OF BACKUPS. Whether it be good for bartering or using when SHTF. And not to mention all the stuff that doesn't rely on electricity too! Anything you can imagine you'd need to live a basic lifestyle, I got backups of!

I do have a few mice roaming around, but they are not a big problem. So far I have not seen any get through my extra food supplies (which are stacked on big shelves all along the walls). Those containers are pretty sturdy and I know what mouse poop looks like, because I've had to deal with them before. Most of the cracks they could get through I covered up or fixed. The mice typically starve to death during the winter time, and I'll smell them if they die in my basement.

The shills are out in full force in this thread.

I know. They think we are stupid enough to believe having a bunch of basic essentials is somehow "inconvenient" or "worthless" when in reality this stuff is absolute treasure especially when SHTF.

Reality check to the shills: when the dollar crashes, and they try forcing us onto a cashless society social credit score system, you'll wish you had the means to escape it! Having what you need to barter, to eat, to get off-grid, some land to plant your own vegetables, etc. all of this will be worth its weight in gold, or even more-so.

We'll all have to choose, and time is ticking away. Are you going to give in to digital cashless subjugation and enslavement, or are you going to live like its 1929 all over again and become self-sufficient and rely on what you have to get by? The choice is up to YOU!

$125 for the whole pile and that's my final offer

I'd sell most of my backup electronics for about $15,000 IF I knew I could find more of them to buy back up. But the fact is this: some of that older unused stuff is expensive / hard to find now days. Especially if its from the 70s or 80s. Example: go check the prices for really old - yet unused - VHS or Beta players on Ebay. You won't find one of those under $100! Why? Because they don't fucking make them anymore!!

$50 for a USED old B&D coffee maker? Shit, I got a couple of these UNUSED!! Another one (which is a different B&D model that I still use, and its even older!!)

ebay.com/itm/BLACK-AND-DECKER-SPACEMAKER-COFFEE-MAKER-SDC2AG/253957525103

Yeah, I don't think you have enough street smarts to survive very long after SHTF. Encounters with other humans for purposes of bartering goods or services have not always gone well historically for those un/prepare/d in social skills..

Attached: NKCC WBWI.jpg (600x336, 52.13K)