Akita apparition and Fatima

youtube.com/watch?v=H6isd20OPYY

Has anyone else here heard about this? It ties into Fatima, and I just now found out about it. This is important for all Christians to know, and it makes sense out of everything that's been going on in the world

Attached: Our_Lady_of_Akita.jpg (676x1022, 159.32K)

Prophecies never happe…
t. Our Lady of Akita

“If men do not repent and better themselves, god will inflict a terrible punishment on humanity”

Wow you don’t say lol

suspicions aroused

You are a silly person.

Nobody cares about your pagan idolatry

Yeah totally not a demon bro, just keep trusting "Mary" to save you, definitely don't rely on Jesus

Attached: 3151f6c9f7307847bfa5ed27decadb14--catholic-memes-anthony-hopkins.jpg (736x527, 87.83K)

means salvation from the calamities not being saved

Whatever you say, Cathbro.

Please explain something to me OP. I've never been a believer in Fatima so excuse any bias.

I'm not required to believe in it and it has no bearing on my salvation. Why do you feel so strongly about it? Besides it being a purported message from The Virgin Mary

If you believe this then you have zero reason to believe the 1st and 2nd secret. The whole thing could be a cover up or was edited by the hierarchics

What is with the obsession with Russia when China exisst? China seems to be the biggest communist threat and most powerful communist nation in history and well I don't have to tell you about the Catholic situation there

Without Mary there would be no incarnation, she plays an important role in the salvation of the world.

God wants to end the schism before he returns

And?

Judas also played an important part in the salvation of the world, should I confide in him too?

absolutely diabolical

I'm not going to argue with demons, comparing Mary to Judas is wrong even for a protestant

Attached: smart brainlet.png (601x508, 114.05K)

I'm not even sure what your argument was, you don't really come off as a Christian either if you think Mary is comparable to Judas, I've never heard a proddy go that far it's disturbing actually

Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of god… wait I meant the words of a 2000 year old series of men who have generally conflicting theologies.

You claimed "playing an important role in the salvation of the world" was sufficient for you to accept blasphemies like "I alone am able still to save you" coming from someone who isn't Jesus. The example of Judas falsifies this claim. No moral equivalency was implied between Judas and Mary (the actual Mary, not any demonic "apparition" that tries to usurp the role of Christ).

As someone who’s seen visions of Mary she’s said not to worship her but prayer is fine. She says prayer is a very intimate form of communication but not on the level of worship.

Or maybe I’m just a dumb schizo idk

Did you try actually reading his post?

Brother remember where you are. I wouldn't suggest taking prot trolling on the internet so seriously. Every baptist I've met irl has been a lovely person while virtually every "baptist" (andersonite) here is hot garbage.

I'm a Baptist
Can't stand Anderson

So a consecration of Russia will convert all the Orthodox?

What about the Greeks, Serbians, Georgians, middle east, etc?

Sorry to see this potentially good thread got ruined by prots flexing their theological prowess. Evidence is extremely convincing that ignorance of history and outright prejudice blinds them to the truth of the Catholic faith.

I’m a firm believer in OLO Fatima and credit her with my conversion. My knowledge of other apparitions is sparse compared to Fatima. I’ve only read excerpts of Akita and have never had the chance to study the entirety of the story or the historical setting.

I doubt that a mass miracle took place as with Fatima, but would be interested to investigate nonetheless. Any good sources? I don’t feel like pouring through YouTube’s host of cringe-tier vids, but there’s probably a good one there somewhere.

The Akita apparition basically confirms Fatima and the nature of the third secret, the Statue of Mary weeped human tears that were tested in a lab as well. I would recommend giving the documentary a watch when you have time

This message is important not just for our salvation, but for the worlds as well. It’s a bit too ambitious right now to spread this message past our board, so let’s begin by spreading it here for now.

What exactly is so special about this?
Here’s a summary: “please pray the rosary”

Yes, pray the rosary daily. That’s basically the short of it.

They will follow soon after.