EU Proposes Widespread De-Dollarization Initiatives

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | https:// archive.fo/elYwR
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180910185746/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html

In the most blatant and transparent reaction to Washington's continued vassal-ization, the European Commission has reportedly formulated a plan to reduce the role of the dollar in international trade.

Amid increasing tensions between Trump and various European leaders (cough Macron cough) and the ongoing threats of sanctions and tariffs, the European Commission plans to outline initiatives to develop the international role of the euro, according to a draft document obtained by Bloomberg.

As Viktoria Dendrinou reports, the plan has three dimensions including the European financial sector, the international financial sector and key strategic sectors such as energy…

“Member states should promote wider use of the euro in relations with third countries in field of energy, including in contracts within the framework of bilateral and multilateral international agreements,”

“The Commission calls on member states to include in their intergovernmental agreements with third countries a model clause, developed by the Commission, related to the use of the euro as default currency”

“Participants in European energy markets should use more energy-related contracts denominated in euro”

“Price reporting agencies should facilitate the launching of euro-denominated price benchmarks for crude oil”

“Commodity exchanges should facilitate the further development of euro-denominated derivative contracts on crude oil and refined products”

With Russia actively de-dollarizing, along with Iran, and China slowing its Treasury purchases (while publicly proclaiming support) but promoting its petroyuan contracts, Europe's shift away from the petrodollar could be more posturing or could be the end of the beginning of the end as the dollar's reign as reserve currency ends slowly at first then all at once.

archive.fo/lQHeY
zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-03/eu-proposes-widespread-de-dollarization-initiatives

Attached: EU Proposes Widespread De-Dollarization Initiatives.jpg (520x388, 111.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=177178&c=5477635065PDNP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought these people were supposed to be our "allies". We literally defend their entire continent at our expense.

Agreed. We should cut off all our NATO funding over this.

such is

then prepare to get saddam'ed yuropoors
EUR money is trash anyways, not that you are upgrading. you better start using swiss francs before your currency goes completely to the shitter

Jewish straw man tactic to instigate brother wars. The know fully well that the global economy will collapse soon and all the currencies will flat-line, which is when they introduce the cash-less digital currency. Also friendly reminder that (((EU))) does not represent Europe. It's nothing but an oppressive "Schurkenstaat" within. They are organized crime, spearheaded by Israel.

Our currency could go to the shitter because of the trillions worth of debt we owe. However, we have a couple advantages: USA is the most armed country on Earth, with a strong military. And USA has a reserve currency status which takes time, preparation and co-operation with other nations to derail.

But the Euro will likely crash before the dollar does regardless.

The advantage we have is crytocurrency technology is in our hands (blockchain and hashgraph) so technically if enough of us said "fuck no" to these kike bankers, we could just start utilizing our OWN currencies.

Soon.

Attached: revelationbeast.jpg (616x646, 76.3K)

judeadeclareswar.jpg

Wrong. Crypto is the test run for kikecoin (I made that up). It showed them how to implemented it, how to manipulate it and what the public reactions to fluctuations are. Once they introduce their own, all the others will be banned and the exchanges shut down.

The big scheme behind the digital currency will be that the economy around it will be completely made up by the ones controlling it. No monetary wealth will exist in the hands of individuals, and the jewish cartel does then not only own every wealth on the planet, but the individual humans themselves, since they cannot exist without that magic money. In short…enslavement.

So they want to join Russia's non-dollar movement? Lets just cut off all the NATO spending then. Why should we spend one cent on their "defenses" against Russia when they are partnering with Russia? Make them pay all of it if they want it.

They've been making us use their fiat imaginary money at gunpoint for literally centuries. Crypto (no, not BTC, actually crypto crypto) is a final solution to this problem.

The only other solution is to take up arms against your state and their endless expendable zogbots. But I don't see that ever happening.

The difference between the fiat/debt scheme of today and what they have planned is that this time they want to steal away the means to posses any money. Imagine what this would mean to the freedom of the individual. You can't exist as a homeless for example, you cannot move in this world without leaving a step by step map of your movements. What do you think happens to crime when they can't sell shit anymore? No more cheating taxes or buying cheap medicine elsewhere. Furthermore every human being will now be in the system, they will use credit score to force competition in between everyone, capitalism has no meaning anymore, there will be no other social class then the rich and those cannot be reached anymore without invitation. Literally enslaved to an AI controlled economy that will be manipulated to their hearts content, with no way out for mankind.

Are EU kikes retarded?

All the more proof that (((they))) always win.
There is literally nothing that any of us can do about this. We have nothing to live for.
We can not, and will NEVER win again.
It's time to conform to the system, or take our own lives. No other options. Do NOT fight back.

In short, our situation will never improve or get better, and never will for the rest of humanity's existence. The kikes have found a way to secure our fate and win out am eternal victory over us.
They fucking won. They have found the solution to stopping us. We are doomed.
ASHES AND ECHOES WAS RIGHT

That explains the flood of muzzies and yellow vests. Good ole burgers bringing democracy

Fool. You will never escape (((them))). See and .
NO ESCAPE FOR MANKIND
SAMSON LOOMS
ASHES AND ECHOES

Because we might win?

30 percent of the National Debt is intragovernmental anyways, that's about 6 trillion dollars. In fact, a majority of the National Debt is held in the Social Security Trust fund that is payed for with our taxes and is debt the federal government owes its own people. This is what people mean when they say the debt doesn't matter. Most of it isn't actually owed to other countries.

Attached: 87f930f90b4f3fc45aff26790c36a904d3ad54805a4b9bfd5684dfa05ca45b45.gif (500x400, 255.46K)

Thats how you lose. I will never ever give in to this system. I'll operate on the black market and barter if I fucking have to.

>>>/prepare/1

Fucking retard.
We will NEVER win. That is exactly the point that is being addressed by >>709784

There is no point in preparing when you have nothing and nobody to live for.

Don't try to use reals and logic in this thread, nobody here actually knows how currency works

Attached: bf26d004f025c04ccf18769ec2714bd8552aa93d89d01fc9a10c2825251bcde8.jpg (208x326, 9.31K)

so liek susucoin, amirite?

Barter. It's what happens during wartime when the eonomy and rest of the system breaks down. Then all of a sudden a gun and ammo are worth a fortune, and so are medical supplies. Even basic stuff like toilet paper, soap, bleach, alcohol, coffee, cigarettes, etc. are worth a lot.

Aren't you the optimist user…but you didn't quite grasp the bigger picture. See it's not us vs them. They are indeed representing a collective intending to kill us all, but we are only you, me, Bobby Mcgee and over six billion other individuals. This unstoppable power, that could snap the jewish world stronghold like a twig, may be sleeping at present, but it's still on our side. Never forget that. Also this generation of jews wants to reach the finish line by any means necessary, which means ruthless forward movement with lots of mistakes. Then we have the jewish spread to consider, their small communities are all over the globe, and they know the very second they would try to mass evade towards Israel all hell would break loose upon them. So they stay, but the actions of zionist central are causing more and more violence and antipathy across the globe, so those jews are gonna get it sooner or later, which will create stateside interference, which which will blow the lit off the jewish question. Hundreds of millions of people out there are waiting for this exact moment, when the jewish mask falls and humanity starts putting two and two together. This is where the fun starts, where backstabbing occurs and where heroes are born.

So yeah, don't knock yourself out on black-pills yet, their plan is only build on lies, our survival is cemented on the truth.

Needs communities to work, not enslaved individuals who are mistrusting and backstabbing each other for social credit scores. Look at China, their spirit is broken. 1989 destroyed them…or they're just really good actors. Another thing…barter means having wares, which would under digital enslavement being tracked to every purchase. Buying large quantities and then not selling them into the system would look suspicious, and since now each and every human being is tracked, they can easily follow what goes where, when and why.

Absolutely.

When people lose everything, they no longer have anything else to lose and they lose it, and this typically is the death knell of those in power: doesn't matter what or who they are or what they're called (Jews, Illuminati, globalists, commies, NWO, satanists, zionists, what-the-hell-ever)….. the point is people know the SYSTEM is to blame, and then they inevitably overthrow that SYSTEM. This has happened time after time after time and it will happen again soon enough. Europe is already facing populist uprisings and riots hitting major cities, Russia is feeling rebellion swell up too, at some point those in power will fuck up, and we'll have our field day overthrowing the whole fucking system.

Either people will give up and obey, or we change this system or overthrow it. I don't plan on giving up or obeying it. I'll make them crash the system, and when they do, I'm not going back to them, and I'm not conforming to the same kikery ever again. If I have to live 100% off-grid, I will.

legit news

Name Your Cat

Attached: PMC4388072_cia-10-673Fig2.png (512x383, 429.28K)

Attached: 2-Figure1-1.png (646x362, 366.57K)

More and more i'm realizing the injuns are the preview for a post-apocalyptic population

Because you mistake vassals with allies.

Great.

assholes

This. Don't give in, never give in to the cashless society plans. We MUST resist that by any means necessary (even if it comes down to a civil war). Once they got something like that in place YOU WILL BECOME A DEPENDANT SLAVE.

You don't need wares, you can barter older electronics (from the 60s - 90s eras), I have a bunch of old electronics (many still unused) backed up encase I need them some day. Also, cigarettes, liquor/moonshine, ammo, silver, canned food, VHS/Beta tapes or DVDs or records/tape cassettes/CDs can be used to barter as well.

Remember, when SHTF (grid-down scenario) or the digital cashless slave grid comes into fold, there will be people resisting it like me, and who WILL be bartering older electronics and basic essentials.

What the hell are they going to replace it with?
The Russian Ruble?
The Chinese Yuan?

Guess what?… Cigarettes DO go stale, even if they're hermetically sealed, and they become SO toxic that they'll make the smoker violently sick.

RMB (yuan) most likely, thats why they've been setting up 'RMB hubs' to swap currencies all over Europe for the last two years. Remember: this is all very well planned in advance, nothing these guys do economically anymore happens by accident, its all been planned. US has held a reserve currency for quite a while, and now the (((globalists))) desire China to hold the new reserve currency standard (and they want it to be digital eventually, like a Global Digital Social Credit Score system!)

We MUST resist this: whether we go back to bartering, or we go back to gold-silver standards, or we adopt our own rebellious untraceable cryptocurrency system (via blockchain or hashgraph)… whatever.

Attached: 20120103_JPM_reserve.png (549x465, 24.42K)

I'm curious…. Exactly WHAT made you think you know how the 'shit is going to hit the fan' ?

Oh… Other people's ridiculous books and YouTube videos?

lol !! I seeeee……

And exactly what made you think that THEY knew ?

OK, I don't know exactly how it will unfold but I DO KNOW they want this incremental and not all at once…… because they don't want us to get too excited over this and rebel en mass (not in the US when over 100 million own guns). So………

So this is the reason they NEED Americans disarmed first, they cannot put up their slave grid when we can physically rebel and start knocking bureaucrats and politicans off one by one.

Also, I do know this: when the power goes down, and it does not come back for over 4 or 5 hours, its a massive indication SHTF and you best be ready if that happens.

When SHTF, eventually, the major indications will be the the following three: 1) internet goes down for everyone, 2) power goes down for everyone & 3) you stop seeing semi-trucks on the roads. Then you know, bunker down baby!!!

FACT: I am very familiar with everything you say and recommend, because I have witnessed people recommend and say everything you have been saying and recommending since I was a little kid.

It's always been based on the exact same criteria, with a few additions made here and there to meet the Advent of Technology as it comes around the corner, adding further conspiracy theories and based on the latest technology.

Ever since I was a kid, it's always been the same thing, "the end is coming soon".

"total economic collapse. Power grid going down. Martial law, and a plan to take away guns, etc etc etc etc"

I actually believed it so much that I became just like you… For many years I actually got all wound up and obsessed with it…

For example, it took us about 5 years to completely deplete our supplies we had stored up for Y2K. (even non-perishables eventually become perishable)

But the end never came… And I'm not just talking about Y2K or any other particular event or 'non-event' as I should say…

I've been hearing about the shit hitting the fan, and the 'end is near' nonsense since I was a little child.

THAT WAS 50 YEARS AGO….

I finally realized that I had become just like you, a parody of myself… I finally realized that I was making myself into a joke. I finally realized that I was making myself miserable.

I made the most important decision of my life, and I stopped obsessing over things I couldn't control…

And I noticed something kind of funny:
THE 'END' NEVER HAPPENED……………

You are becoming a cheap imitation of a satire of a parody of yourself at your worst.

Instead of setting an example people can admire and strive to achieve, you're setting an example of exactly what everybody should try to avoid becoming.

You're not teaching anybody to prepare for anything…. you're actually demonstrating what happens to somebody if you allow obsession and fixation to destroy the quality of your life.

You're showing everybody exactly what THEY DO NOT WANT TO BECOME.

Nobody in their right mind desires to become a paranoid obsessive compulsive manic shut-in hermit, who has voluntarily decided to live a life in miserable fear of a hypothetical theoretical future of Doom and Gloom.

The future may very well be filled with Doom and Gloom for everyone out there, but you made sure your past and present have been equally filled with Doom and Gloom…

If the end is near, I'm certainly not going to ruin the only time I have on this planet being miserable and Afraid and fixating and obsessing… I'm going to spend my time being as happy as possible.

You're a smart guy, killcen….

I know you love your family…..

Why don't you stop thinking about yourself so much and start thinking about other people's feelings?…

You need to stop ostracizing people and stop ostracizing yourself from other people…

You owe your children a big apology for the way you have behaved, and you need to come down to earth and level out like a human being and start behaving like a man who is intelligent enough to admit he has been wasting his entire life thinking he's going to save the world by trying to destroy other people's lives and to make them Miserable as well….

I'm going to need you to call your daughter today and apologize to her

Burgers play the delusional empire ready for disaster part well.

Now this is when it gets important and here is another tip: when you see the first two indications (internet & power down) and it lasts a while, you better have (or stock up real fast) what you need. Because the MINUTE the sheeple know whats going on, is the MINUTE they all rush to the stores to grab up as much essentials as they can! And within 14 HOURS all the stores' inventories will be drained! So if you wait, you likely become someone who loses out on the opportunity and/or putting your ass in a very risky position!

Thus, >>>/prepare/1

Problem is the Euros dont trust the Chinese Yuan any more than the Chinese trust the EU.
That might be the plan but I dont think it will end well.

nope… it's not 'all burgers'….

it's just a small handful of paranoid guys. the real issue is they over think everything way too much, and it results in a self imposed downward spiral

I was prepping for Y2K too, and guess what? I got GREAT deals back then!! I wish I could get the deals I got then, now days because it would save me TONS of money! This is due to price inflation over the years because debt insolvency and fiat currency creation devalues the currency over time. Back then a year supply of food was, what, $700 to $800? Holy shit, you know what it is now? Something like $2,500 last time I checked!! Thats 25 shelf life food so my old food is still good (I'm eating some of the old today, and I re-buy in bulk)!

AGAIN: exactly what nobody in their right mind desires to become

got it….

thanks

Its not a downward spiral, you can still enjoy life and be preppared. I actually have the best of both world, talking about "doom and gloom" actually makes me happy! My brain has been re-wired over the years, End Times is actually exciting for me, I fucking get off on it!!!

I'm normal.

RE: eating your cans of pork & beans from 1998

Yeah…. I've been taking my wife to a few really, really nice new restaurants in town lately. The food is AMAZING.

a Cuban restaurant thats 100% authentic, a great Indian restaurant, a badass Mexican joint with the freshest locally sourced vegetables, and a Vietnamese Pho restaurant…

EGG ZACK LEE™

YOU SAID IT PERFECTLY

I'M WELL AWARE OF THIS

Selfish, because OTHER PEOPLE (like your family) are repelled by it

I don't have too much GMO crap in my stockup, and canned foods actually do last longer than the expiration dates (not too long though, so they do need to be rotated). I usually go to the health food store and buy a bunch of fresh foods, that and the local farmers market, and get my eggs fresh from a nearby farmer I know (who's also into prepping). So I don't eat junk. Many of the newer freeze dried foods now days are certified organic non-GMO but thats why they are very expensive today too. So I have some of that in my stockpiles as well, but its good to go to COSTCO and Sams Club to get some bulk foods that have long-term shelf life too (saves me money). I really do try eating as healthy as possible and I do cook my own foods!

THE 'UPWARD SPIRAL' OF BECOMING ADDICTED TO FEAR

and misery loves company, so you're compelled to try and convince others to be miserable, too.

My daughter always thought it was a little overboard, but she gets it and certainly moreso her husband (thank God, because I have some good talks with him). She gets turned off by all the valuables I store, she thinks I'm kinda a hoarder in that sense but she at least understands me and the way I am. I can't ask for more than that really.

*whispers in your ear*

call your daughter today and give her the best Christmas present ever:

a god damn APOLOGY

Most family members 'understand' their relatives psychiatric disorders…

(brain rewired)

they understand it all too well

AGAIN: call her today and apologize

Look, I'm doing her and her family - my family - a very big favor. When I die, they inherit all this wealth!! I'll be honest, I think everything I own + the property and house, could add up to $400,000 easily. I've done a lot of work, I have a lot stored up - enough to last them a long time and not need to buy much new. AND I have a home that is re-enfoced from foundation up to resist a lot of bad weather too, not to mention batter-ram proofed doors with drill-resistant deadbolt locks installed. Fortified with galvanized steel, doorjamb and the door itself. If they move in here when I'm gone - and thats the plan - they have it fucking made! Ain't no burglers getting in, no fucking way. Ain't no mass riots around these parts of a small town! Property taxes? LOW!

she loves you, and you won't be admitting to anything that she doesn't already know.

but you could be selfless, and apologize for the inconveniences and tiny embarrassments that you've caused her, and demonstrate that you're finally growing up.

Alright, all you Negative Nancys up in here!!!

On the bright side, there is a "Name Killcen's Cat Contest" going on right now!

The initial survey can be found here:

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=177178&c=5477635065PDNP

I fucked up the second question, and it was stupid anyway, so just press Next. So now there are only two questions..

and

So, take the survey!

It only takes seconds, and is guaranteed to improve your life!

Results of the survey will be posted Thursday night and a new poll will be made where folks can vote on the top three names chosen.

There will also be another contest opening in a few hours. This one will be to choose the logo for the final 3 cat names contest. You will be able to either vote on which logo should be used in the final contest, submit a logo of your own as an entry, or both..

Try having more FUN with life!

Attached: Pleeze Participate!.jpg (480x360, 39.73K)

$175…..

but you're going to need to
get the old coffee makers, VHS,
dusty toasters and alarm clocks
out of the pile first

AND get this…….. tons of unregistered guns too! So if they ever passed gun bans, no one will know they have them!! And they'd be worth A LOT on a black market at that point!!

What makes you think they are dusty? Maybe the boxes they are stored in have some dust on them.

Attached: Killcen's Tinfoil Cat.jpg (900x672, 148.12K)

hahahaha

No dust in the toaster?

$175.15

I think Killcen might have the right idea with all his electrical appliances..
He just needs to get a cat, a bicycle generator, and a gf (that's why he needs the cat first)..
Think of the possibilities!

Attached: 1diybikecharge.jpg (468x312, 67.67K)

I'm having a technical issue with step 2 of the survey.

I got some older toasters from the 80s and 90s that are unused! However, I don't plan on selling them because they are vintage now and still good quality. These were USA-made I believe (which would last a long time!) I have one toaster from the 50s too, but its been used and its fucking rare.

That's what I was wondering. what good are electrical appliances when theres no electricity? does he plan on wearing them as hats?

aluminum toaster ?

You'd be better off trading those nasty old toasters for a box of waterproof matches

I'd fuck the dogshit outta that bitch

Sounds like you are completely prepared, having done all the work already…

Now that you are set, wouldn't this be a good time to start enjoying your life a little bit?

Or is your unhappiness based on your obsession with trying to convince yourself that you were somehow 'chosen to save the world' by creating threads in Zig Forums?

Here is the old 50s toaster I have!!

Attached: 50s toaster.PNG (1024x768, 1.49M)

I can almost picture it now!

Attached: How Killcen Should Make Toast.jpg (468x312, 55.15K)

Press Next.

It would make an uncomfortable hat, but it would balance out how uncomfortable you've made your family

I did, but I thought it would show me a list of suggestions so far….

I got boxes of waterproof matches (likely over 1,000 of them!) And I have dozens of packs of regular matches (not joking, over 20,000!) You can buy a pack of regular matches for $1 per 1,000 matches! I got dozens of those packs!

is that mold growing on the handles?

OH, and get this! Remember they banned incandescent light bulbs a few years ago? I went to the hardware store before the ban and loaded up a fucking cart FULL of boxes of incandescent light bulbs!! I have a fuck TON of those too! More than a lifetimes worth!

Yah, due to years and years of sitting in humid conditions, can't really be used anymore BUT it still works and is a collectors item!!!

Odd, because we bought a bunch of incandescent bulbs just the other day

Jokes on them, the Euro is a trash currency. The USD works because our market actually functions.

Less dust and rust than my five year old Samsung toaster…makes you think.

Like I said, I fucked it up. It was my first ever. I'll just have to post results every day until Thursday night when the final 3 get picked. You want I should go look at results so far? It hasn't been up that long!
probably long enough for you to have taken the survey a hundred times already though, huh, Johnny!?!

Attached: f27c73f5639acc7e5d7f003858362c3c9b88d8113d0b5ee6a6671c4274d42b78.jpg (1029x719, 133.1K)

REALLY!? Did they lift that ban, or are they the fake new ones?

They are good old-fashioned incandescent light bulbs. We needed to replace a few, so we went ahead and replaced every one in the house

Well, you got the first part right, but wait a year and then see how foolish you sound saying that second bit..

The only problem with my home is there is no central heating/air conditioning! So when it gets hot out, it gets humid too. I have industrial fans bolted to the walls all hooked up to power strips, and turn them on to keep cool here! I can hook them up to generators or solar when SHTF too.

I think you should name Your cat SHTF

not the words 'shit hits the fan', just SHTF

I wasn't complaining or criticizing… I was just trying to help, as always

If thats the case I need to check that out, because I recall a protest over the bans, and when I went to the hardware store to stock up they even said on signs 'get these now before new regulations kick in / DISCOUNT' and I saw another person stocking up on them too.

Weird! Maybe Trump lifted the ban?

lol @ how helpful I am

Also, I think you didn't very good job with it and I'm rather pleased to be quite honest