INVASION INCOMING PART 12: Tijuana Shuts Down Migrant Caravan Shelter As Mexico Beefs Up Law Enforce

RELATED:
… …
INVASION INCOMING PART 10: https:// archive.fo/WFhti
INVASION INCOMING PART 11: https:// archive.fo/jsvr7

Tijuana Shuts Down Migrant Caravan Shelter

archive.fo/wjW1D
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/2/tijuana-shuts-down-migrant-caravan-shelter/

MEXICAN IMMIGRATION FORCES DEPORT GROUP OF 150+ ILLEGALS THAT WERE INTERCEPTED IN SOUTHERN MEXICO

bitchute.com/video/jAhWb60iGodo/

CARAVAN MARCH UPDATE: Invaders Not So Eager To Invade Anymore?

bitchute.com/video/3h9Ly6Xo0aS2/

UC-BERKELEY VOTES TO FUND MIGRANT INVASION AGAINST AMERICA

archive.fo/4X1Mz
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-30/uc-berkeley-student-govt-unanimously-approves-resolution-fund-migrant-caravan
bitchute.com/video/S86ek2geL3o/

Attached: Tijuana Shuts Down Migrant Caravan Shelter As Mexico Beefs Up Law Enforcement.jpg (878x585, 80.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11566131/Sound-of-crinkling-tin-foil-can-cause-seizures-in-cats.html
pets.thenest.com/textures-cats-not-like-7740.html
surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=177178&c=5477635065PDNP
surveynuts.com/surveys/admin?id=177178&stoken=68346488153804§ion=results
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like Mexico has followed the orders. Italy and the US must follow orders too! Raid the Vatican, arrest those that helped fund this illegal invasion! Pentagon, do as your told! More troops need to be at the border, stat!

this is the new one

Why does it not feel very new, Killcen???

Kinda feels like spam at this point, tbh..

Eeyore doesn't like niggers or all the bullshit going on in the world either, but he does not fret or yowl..
He just tries to have fun with life, no matter what!
You could learn something from him, or a cat like him..

Attached: Try Having Fun!.jpg (1161x2064, 689.17K)

Bumping paranoid 'news'..
More Eeyore incoming..

REAL NEWS.

This is what news looks like.

If its not brand new, then you can at least provide some updates. Do I have to do all the work on this?

No. You can actually stop anytime and start actually living a joyful fulfilling life, giving thanks for all that is right with the world, instead of focusing on everything you see merely as 'problems'..
Take the long view and you will not only see the positive outcomes of happenstances once thought of as negative, but you will revel in the ecstacy that is life, rather than wallowing in misery and trying to drag everyone down into the mud with you, where clear vision is obscured by the filth of years spent drowning in misery, despair and paranoia.

So tell me why Zig Forums does not comment on this

Attached: 3c5a65d1df7bbd24201b91fda67cad9f01278e40965316346fe55e72c164800d.png (911x847, 297.1K)

Comment on what, exactly?
The "'Name Killcen's Cat Contest' Logo Contest"???

Attached: f27c73f5639acc7e5d7f003858362c3c9b88d8113d0b5ee6a6671c4274d42b78.jpg (1029x719, 133.1K)

Where do we post our logo ideas?

Anywhere on Zig Forums we will find them, but this thread will be fine..

>using (((bitchute)))
>over (((youtube)))
Sigh.

Watching leftists screech because they don't have the stones to admit how utterly wrong they were brightens my day.

I know it's not a logo, but I doubt there will be many folks entering the logo contest, so I'm moving straight to the contest banners so people can use them with their entries. If anyone has any logos to contribute I will be more than happy to incorporate them into the actual Contest images..

Attached: NOT a Logo.jpg (600x336, 39.91K)

Attached: NKCC WBWI.jpg (600x336, 52.13K)

It will be epic..

Attached: NLACOYC.jpg (640x480, 129.02K)

Got a problem with it? Too bad. I like Bitchute.

Oops! I forgot the logo!

Attached: Logo 8.jpg (640x480, 129.77K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-03-12.27.11.jpg (1029x719, 133.1K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-03-11.52.45.png (1280x719, 82.4K)

Funny how taconiggers opinions on the "migrants" took a complete 180 the second they learned that they'd have to deal with them.

Trump doubters BTFO again

killcen……. Be honest…..

Would you fuck the ever livin' dogs hit outta that blonde girl in the video?

DOGSHIT*

Me ?…. I could watch her dance all day long

In fact, they don't show her long enough in the video, and I rewind it and rewind it over and over pullin' my putz

SHES SMOKIN HOT DUDE

NEPTUNE NEWS:

this……… pisses me off

i just want some tasty brown cock to suck on all day long

but trump won't let them in so i can swallow all the cum i want…….

i swear…. why won't trump just like be worship cock?

i miss when obama would let me have all the cum i could handle

This series will likely continue over the next few weeks as reports unfold, until this crisis fizzles out or they end up going home (or unless another invasion occurs) whichever. Expect a delay in the Part #13 if nothing significant unfolds.

I don't know, which video?

OK. We'll keep the home fires burning in here for ya..
If anyone gets bored and would like to get a Jewish perspective on how fucked multi-culturalism is, and why it is not only a horrible idea, but why some Jews are spreading it throughout the Western world, you could learn something from embed related..

Only the fat one at the beginning.

Thanks, I'll give it a listen.

Pleeze be careful with tinfoil hats around your cat, Killcen..

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11566131/Sound-of-crinkling-tin-foil-can-cause-seizures-in-cats.html

pets.thenest.com/textures-cats-not-like-7740.html

Really looking forward to your "Name Killcen's Cat Contest.. When will you begin accepting entries? Will you be setting up a poll? Would you like me to do it for you? I know you're really busy helping the three Zig Forums users /prepare/ for the end of the world, and I want to do all I can to help you in all your endeavors here..

Attached: What's goin' on..jpg (350x356, 31.86K)

Yes. Do set up a poll. Also could you set up a poll which thread in >>>/prepare/ happens to be the most informative too?

This video

Reminder that the only good leftists are dead leftist. The world would be a better place if everyone from leftypol were dead. May those worthless, soulless cunts rot in hell.

Attached: gawe.png (1200x675, 517.97K)

Its sounds awfully annoying. Which turns me off immediately.

You really should learn to listen to what Jews say..
Your cat could end up being a Jew..

Attached: Killcen's Cat is a Jew.jpg (480x640, 123.95K)

No problem.
Kinda busy atm, but I'll get on those soon..
Would you also like me to set up a poll to find out which poll the userbase likes best?

Only if you want to.

What about a poll predicting how many people will reply to each poll?

Dammit!
I forgot the logo again!

Attached: Forgot Logo Again!.jpg (480x640, 124.45K)

Lel!

Okay, I'm FINALLY fucking done with my day (and what a day it was)

I got some really good food
for my cats… I'm about to
feed them…..

speaking of intentionally trying to remove your index finger with a sledgehammer, doing it wrong, and splitting your finger wide open like a butterfly shrimp, splitting the fingernail in two:

I'm totally AMPED about the NAME KILLCEN'S CAT CONTEST LOGO CONTEST contest….

I'm going to take Wendy
to see her first show in
The Fox Theater this month

I have a hypothalamus disorder that gives me an inner core temperature issue, where I'm always 10+ degrees hotter than everybody else, and I will always perspire in the freezing cold.

whenever I paint an exterior
or interior mural for a business
I always go up on the roof and
paint the name ELVIS in huge
letters with a roller pole, so it
ccan be seen from an above.

(The very best vagina I've ever hit was 14 years old)

when wearing a suit
never button the top
button, because only
the bottom button is
meant to be buttoned

I LIKE KILLCEN'S LOGO THE BEST SO FAR

Randy Rainey was the goofy
'stoner dude' class clown in
middle school, a decent guy.
One Friday night he and two
friends drove their car into
back of an 18 wheeler, and
all three of them were
decapitated.

I'm concerned killcen would neglect any cat, any dog, any animal, or ANY LIVING THING

true blondes (golden pubes)
are the cat's meow…………….

I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT ELVIS WAS THE TRUE 'JESUS' MESSIAH FIGURE THEY TALKED ABOUT IN THE BIBLE… I HONESTLY DO….. NOT JOKING AT ALL…

fucking pregnant women
is nauseating, and it makes
their tits repugnant……….

I've always felt that much like photographic paper in a pinhole camera, the reflection of light and Shadow can actually be captured on any surface like a wall in a house, and one day they will develop a technology where they can actually rewind the light and Shadow that has been captured on surfaces, and actually see documentation of everything that has ever happened near that wall… I'm not sure what advanced technology technique would be used to recapture the slowly decaying radiation light and Shadow motion history from the substrate, but once that is determined it would be easy to solve Crimes by simply extracting the light and Shadow memory off of any wall, and see an actual video reflection of everything that occurred near that wall.

When I was a kid, while the other children were doing normal children things, playing football or sports or normal activities together, I was a complete loner, by choice, and I was obsessed with 1930s radio shows and old black and white movies, including the old silent films… I had a complete collection of cassette tape recordings of all the old radio shows, and I knew all of the trivia regarding old nostalgic entertainment.

the reason blond pubic hair is so important… Well, if you don't already know, there's no reason wasting my time trying to explain it to you….

I STILL THINK KILLCEN'S CAT SHOULD EITHER BE NAMED 'TINFOIL' OR 'NUTSY FAGAN'

I used to be paranoid…
Then I finally realized….
I was preventing my own happiness….

LSD & RAGTIME MUSIC DON'T MIX

the Bible is FULL OF SHIT

rocket is so sweet, she actually KISSES ME ON THE LIPS… as in: she kisses me directly on the lips all the time

Jim Watkins is gross as shit.

FRANK ZAPPA MADE A CAMEO APPEARANCE IN THE 'MONKEES' MOVIE CALLED HEAD

Attached: IMG_20181203_130922.jpg (3456x4608, 2.38M)

in other words, not
sexually attracted to females……..

gotcha

C O R R E C T I O N :

I meant to say:

I LIKE FANGË'S LOGO THE BEST SO FAR

That was tin foil cat, as in cat rather than hat, and btw, its me Killcen that came up with that.

Killcen and his new cat, "catslap"…

Attached: Bad Boy Bubby catslap.mp4 (640x272, 561.81K)

aahhhh…. Nice !!
Now I see !!….

( you might actually win the contest)

Hedy Lamarr, the black & white
movie starlet INVENTED BLUETOOTH

100% true….
She was hot as shit…
But she was also a genius

She saved the lives of countless troops with her invention SONAR and her inventions led to the the technology we know as BLUETOOTH

and not surprisingly
she was Jewish……

(Jews are brilliant)

Invention of Spread Spectrum Technology. Although better known for her Silver Screen exploits, Austrian actress Hedy Lamarr (born Hedwig Eva Maria Kiesler) also became a pioneer in the field of wireless communications following her emigration to the United States.

Attached: HEDY-Landscape-for-web-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 164.55K)

She invented a lot of amazing technology

Attached: image(2).jpg (450x457, 40.04K)

She also invented Wi-Fi

Attached: bombshell-hedy-lamarr-1.jpg (830x467, 53.87K)

And she was totally self-taught. She had no formal training at all.

When she was a little girl in Austria, she used to take things apart and rebuild them. Shed disassemble radios and put them back together.

Attached: tumblr_mndc9hHZTv1qebdsfo1_500.jpg (500x619, 62.55K)

jhonny neptune likes to suck gay homosexual dick because he is a faggot.

you're an insult MASTER…………….

the best in the world !!

you're quite the wordsmith

but in all actuality, I prefer
homosexual gay dick

by the way…….
what's it like, living in my shadow?

Attached: shadow-05.jpg (1654x2225, 154.2K)

Illiteracy as well as functional illiteracy were defined on the 20th session of UNESCO in 1978 as follows:

A person is illiterate who cannot with understanding both read and write a short simple statement on his everyday life.

A person is functionally illiterate who cannot engage in all those activities in which literacy is required for effective functioning of his group and community and also for enabling him to continue to use reading, writing and calculation for his own and the community’s development.[2]

The characteristics of functional illiteracy vary from one culture to another, as some cultures require better reading and writing skills than others. A reading level that might be sufficient to make a farmer functionally literate in a rural area of a developing country might qualify as functional illiteracy in an urban area of a technologically advanced country. In languages with regular spelling, functional illiteracy is usually defined simply as reading too slow for practical use, inability to effectively use dictionaries and written manuals, etc.
Links with poverty and crimeEdit

In developed countries, the level of functional literacy of an individual is proportional to income level and inversely proportional to the risk of committing crime. For example, according to the National Center for Educational Statistics in the United States:[3]

Over 60% of adults in the US prison system read at or below the fourth grade level
85% of US juvenile inmates are functionally illiterate
43% of adults at the lowest level of literacy lived below the poverty line, as opposed to 4% of those with the highest levels of literacy.

According to begintoread.com:[4]

Two-thirds of students who cannot read proficiently by the fourth grade will end up in jail or on welfare.
Three out of four individuals who receive food stamps read on the two lowest levels of literacy.
16-to-19-year-old girls at the poverty line and below with below-average reading skills are 6 times more likely to have out-of-wedlock children than their more literate counterparts

Hedy Lamarr also invented the technology that created the first Surveillance Drones back in the 50s & 60s

Attached: 300px-Radioplane_Shelduck.JPG.jpg (300x225, 24.07K)

Hedy was awarded by Lockheed Martin for creating the technology that led to satellites and NORAD

Attached: hedy-lamarr-lady-of-the-tropics.jpg (804x640, 90.01K)

lole u like to eat poop xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

GPS was created from Hardy's invention

Attached: O8TAvBXz_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30.31K)

Typo….

HEDY*
not 'hardy'

Hedy Lamarr's invention
is what led to WiFi GPS Bluetooth
Satellites, Drones, etc.

Attached: hedy-1000.jpg (640x405, 46.85K)

that's very, very sophisticated…..

Tell me… Do you write all your
own material ?…….

The one with the tabby cat, orange cat, or grey cat? Should I make a poll predicting which one you like best?

Attached: springs-cotton-mills_springmaid-fabrics-ad-1948-skater1.jpg (640x897, 103.8K)

I'm going to create a poll regarding your creation of a poll regarding the voting in the upcoming LOGO CONTEST which will determine the official logo of the upcoming NAME KILLCEN'S CAT CONTEST poll

50 YEARS AGO TODAY:

the Elvis Comeback Special was broadcast !!

Attached: 3de45ac23bff88da3e7d60967826c239.jpg (640x960, 79.69K)

VARGAS paintings were the mainstay of Esquire Magazine, as well as postage stamps for the troops, and WWII Bomber Nose Art…

His paintings were the racy images that kept the troops morale up while they fought in the foxholes.

Esquire magazine told Vargas that they owned the rights to his name in a bitter legal battle….

He dropped the 'S', and went on to continue painting for Playboy under the name VARGA

Attached: ec9f76444923f052c494115f33107599--vargas-girls-alberto-vargas.jpg (236x450, 11.74K)

Attached: 0_a3474_131e2355_XL (Kopyala).jpg (800x600, 58.58K)

Attached: ALBERTO VARGAS 34.jpg (1600x1194, 170.66K)

Joaquin Alberto Vargas y Chávez

from Peru

exactly WHAT makes you think
you're 'superior' just because you're white?

Attached: vargas.jpg (267x337, 93.73K)

Otis Boykin’s most notable contribution to science was likely the circuit improvements he made to pacemakers after losing his mother to heart failure — a contribution that has saved countless lives since. But this single improvement was among a long list of achievements.

Boykin had 26 patents in his name and is famed for the development of IBM computers, burglar-proof cash register, chemical air filters, and an electronic resistor used in controlled missiles and other devices.

Attached: 1 D06XHPJGycHEdCvSAW69CQ.jpeg (1600x799, 130.52K)

honestly?

you white bitches
ain't jack shit

Attached: 1 aaVMEGTyIyUUzA4dcG7V8w.jpeg (2000x999, 182.51K)

in fact, you're nothing

Attached: 1 WkQ8KGXa4pYNuUS6ol_jLQ.jpeg (2000x999, 197.16K)

except fear

Attached: PicsArt_12-03-11.22.23.jpg (600x336, 63.16K)

This thread has been AWESOME !!

I really did have a lot of fun……
I honestly did………………….

this imageboard thing
is a lot easier than
I thought……

Thank-you for welcoming
me here with open arms

goodnight

Attached: IMG_20181203_234702.jpg (2048x1365, 523.64K)

Attached: faggot.webm (756x576, 4.14M)

OK..
My first survey.. No h8.. I know I probably fucked it all up. I will post results occasionally..

NAME KILLCEN'S CAT CONTEST

Attached: Killcen's Tinfoil Cat.jpg (900x672, 148.12K)

Yeah, I may have fucked up the second question, but it was a stupid one anyway. Just press next. There's only two questions then.. One about your choice for naming the cat, and one about >>>/prepare/..
ENJOY!
I just took the survey myself.

NAME KILLCEN'S CAT CONTEST
OK, what we'll do is continue this survey until Thursday Night. Then I will post the results, pick the top 3 and start a new actual poll so people can choose 1 of the top 3 names. In the meantime, in the next 12 hours I'll create a contest where people can either vote on logos to be used in the final 3 contest, or submit a logo entry of their own, or both..
Dis Gun B Gud!

Attached: f27c73f5639acc7e5d7f003858362c3c9b88d8113d0b5ee6a6671c4274d42b78.jpg (1029x719, 133.1K)

IT'S BEEN CENSORED ALREADY!!!

404'd

Fucking CIA glow in the dark niggers.

Yup. It's all over but the crying..

Attached: Crying Babies.jpg (599x600, 81.32K)

The survey just worked for me!
Try again..

Attached: Oh Noes!.jpg (2644x1982, 728.73K)

It's almost like an invasion of clowns up in here!

Attached: Aluminum Sombrero Invasion.jpg (708x480, 154.55K)

Are there 12 parts to this Invasion?
I've heard talk of 13 already!
Can the Kitty Cartel stop it?
Will the "Name Killcen's Cat Contest" have a positive effect on this planet?
Inquiring minds want to know..

Name Killcen's Cat Contest
Survey can be found here:

Pleeze take a few seconds out of your day to thank Killcen for all that he has done for us..

Attached: Pleeze Participate!.jpg (480x360, 39.73K)

Attached: Screenshot.png (1139x728, 65.1K)

Maybe my browser is too old, don't know, but I did allow the script for this page. Still won't show!

Geez! How long has it been since you updated Firefox?
Also..
Use BRAVE Browser.
You'll never look back. Way more secure, less intrusive, no ads.. Only rarely do I ever use Firefox anymore – only if something comes up on one of those damnable government websites that force you into Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft.

Attached: brave-browser-382x255.jpg (382x255, 33.28K)

Name Killcen's Cat Contest
Survey results can be found here:

surveynuts.com/surveys/admin?id=177178&stoken=68346488153804§ion=results

"Bump" is a good name.

Attached: 8b58d8b531878f1094f178721e2b8e4333069e62b78f71191fc373df44770341.jpg (640x480, 63.79K)