German bishop: I will not ordain traditionalists as priests

FULDA, Germany, October 2, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – A German bishop has expressed dislike for “pre-conciliar types of clerics," stating that he will not ordain them.

Bishop Felix Genn of Münster made his views clear to journalists at a September 26 press conference in Fulda, Germany where he spoke about the upcoming Youth Synod in Rome.

“I can decidedly say I don’t care for pre-conciliar types of clerics, and also I will not consecrate them,” he said.

Genn, who has been implicated in the dissemination of LGBT literature to young people, will himself be taking part in the Youth Synod, which begins tomorrow.

His remarks appeared to be a response to Paul Metzlaff, a representative from the German bishops’ Youth Ministry Office, who had remarked on the love of some young Catholics for more traditional forms of worship and prayer.

According to Die Tagespost, Metzlaff said that these “traditional-postmodern” young Catholics treasure traditional forms of piety and classical forms of prayer. He observed that the strongest criticism of the Youth Synod’s working document had come from young people in the United States, and that these young Catholics had declared that the Extraordinary (or traditional) Form of the Mass had not been respected to their satisfaction.

“In Germany we didn't even have it on our radar that young people would subscribe also to these Forms,” Metzlaff said.

Austrian-American Benedict Waldstein, 30, told LifeSiteNews that he was curious about Metzlaff’s remarks.

“It would be really interesting to hear what Metzlaff had to say because in what is quoted he talks about American youth, but he may well have found out that there are also such people in Germany that hadn’t been on his radar, though clearly they had been on the bishop’s.”

Jutta Maria Popp, who resides in the neighboring diocese of Essen, took issue with the Bishop of Münster’s attitude.

“Genn is par for the course for official German Catholicism,” she told LifeSiteNews. “They are deeply opposed to anything really Catholic. Their church was founded in 1965.”

“They try and stop the [traditional] Latin Mass as much as they can, so what Genn says is typical and honest,” she continued. “Most bishops won't even allow priests to say the Traditional Latin Mass, or hire the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter (FSSP) priests, although the FSSP seminary is full to bursting, and the diocesan seminaries are empty.”
lifesitenews.com/news/german-bishop-i-will-not-consecrate-men-wanting-to-be-traditional-priests

Attached: Bishop_Felix_Genn_2_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 25.15K)

Is this a secret Russian plot to trick all western Christians into wanting to become Orthodox?
Because it's working.

Dumb old v2 farts are realizing that everything they fought for is despised by the next generation and will be reversed, their architecture sucks, their politics suck, they self aggrandizing sucks and they know it

I hope so but I think this is the beginning of the antichrist's church.

Well, we'll see. They have to be in control for long while for that to fully occur. They are all old fogies, they are going wherever they are going sooner rather than later.

This is nothing new and infact has gotten much better in the past decade or two

Uh what? Postmodernism is the polar opposite of traditionalism. Traditionalism is a very rigid philosophy with clear delineations between right and wrong with a healthy dose of respect given to the opinions of our ancestors and their input on what facilitates a healthy life and society. Postmodernism is the rejection of all authority and the acceptance of pure relativism where there are no objective truths and everything is reduced down to a fuzzy mess where right and wrong are simply a matter of how people feel.

The biggest youth organisation in my archdiocese for high schoolers is a charismatic group. The vast majority stop participating when Catholicism is no longer games with friends and singing songs. The second largest is a traditional group mainly of young adults. 18-25 year olds across the whole city come to the one parish that holds the traditional mass. Also the traditionalists are run by an oratory outside the jurisdiction of the archbishop, so there's nothing he can do to cuck us. In that one oratory parish they've got more vocations than the whole archdiocese .

It doesn't really take a genius to put 2 and 2 together and figure out whats happening.
the future belongs to us, filthy dumb concilliar scum

Why are germans so anti-God? Is it genetic?

Attached: 31d18ed9ba0fd773651eea8364d2cb6ab5e40b18707b0979f9b9364a9ddce8c9.png (756x715, 635.21K)

I think you misinterpret; most of mankind is anti-God, to one degree or another. And Genn is hardly the only bishop/archbishop like this; why, there was recently an Australian archbishop who told the anti-Communist clergy in China (regarding the Vatican-PRC deal we've talked about previously) to basically suck it up and shut up.

This fag will die and will answer his crimes against faith one day.

He's right that Germans especially are anti-God militants. Others are just atheists but something terribly wrong is going on in Germany.

He's certainly no spring chicken. However, he still has some time to cause trouble here.

Well, I will say that the German side of the Catholic Church is in real trouble. Between clowns like this guy and Marx it's little wonder it's a mess. I'm especially concerned by what's said in the OP, where FSSP is doing gangbusters and the mainlines are empty. You have someone like that in the same turf as a trad church, what's to say they won't try and make life hell for them? These guys obviously care more about homosex than the Bible, and if there's someone out there getting in the way of that, you can be sure they'll eventually try to tear it apart.

By now you can see
Every new scandal is
Gearing you up for
Orthodoxy, join us and
Meet the ancient faith
Ere it is too late

Attached: d1c3f0fcdf00d33ed722c29ea72ef6c51068e193b9c2afe736a6328954138718.gif (200x400, 7.75K)

germans are toxic nation they give us maxism, nazism, nihilism ,protestantism, freemasonry and other kinds of degeneracy

If the Orthodox church pushed for mass proselytism of dissatisfied trads in the west and gives them western rite Orthodoxy I can see mass conversion happening overnight.
Unfortunately I don't think this will happen, the Orthodox hierarchy is friend with Rome and don't want to mass convert people under the nose of the Pope, many greek and russian bishops also are strongly against the western rite because they are irrationally anti-west.

This is saddening, especially since most of the WR parishes seem to be in US. Even then they are extremely sparse.

Traditional masses are rare as well in the US. I really hope things start to change.

It's Jewish capitalism that corrupts the churches from within.

TOO SUBTLE!

That being said, Kraut autism can be a dangerous fire to control if not firmly directed or diluted by a hardier Nordic race like the Scots. Trump is a good example of this along with myself :^)

But the anti-Christ is supposed to be such a powerful cult of personality that people are compelled to worship him as a god… the current ruling swamp creatures and papa Frankie don't have the force of will imo. Which leads me to think that the anti-Christ may potentially be a Chad who eventually deals the death blow to the globo-homo world order. We're in for a lot of chaos in the coming decades, what better way for Satan to slip past our guard than for it to be he himself who destroys the work of his no-longer-useful minions? Be wary lads, traditionalism and nationalism are healthy, but they can also generate a genuine love and fervor that the current crop of gay coward "leaders" can't, and the false Christ needs fervor.

The enemy is wily, and lays many plans, and works hard to warp virtue into vice.

He's right though, Ashkenazi are the uniquely worst strain of the jewish race and they were incubated by the krauts for the past thousand years.

Hey, outside of the greentext, I had to bring the guy up. It's not every day you have a big wig in a church say they are happy to share a last name with the guy who invented communism.

You are correct about the cult of personality, but I rather believe that the world needs be in a near Mad Max situation before he is activated; a universally agreed upon material crisis that no one can solve, except him.

Even in ancient times, the Germans were destroying Europe.

THE ETERNAL GERMAN

Attached: THE ETERNAL GERMAN.jpg (853x480, 88.13K)

The Battle of Armegeddon, which takes place directly before Christ's return, will be fought on horseback. Sounds like things will be kind of a mess by then.

Cathogays, based as always.

Thankfully, once these hippie bishops and priests die, we can go back to Traditionalism. Its resurgence will be sweeter than honey.

Then why are all the priests and bishops wrapped in scandal old ones?

The scandal? Yes, the scandal will pass.

Die prezerfation of aur kultchural tradischionz mast bie diestreud.

Catholic Prophecies do point to a Prusso-Russian Militant Atheist marxist empire invading western europe. Prusso meaning German.