So I guess Anderson nuked his own channel or all his sermons got taken down

Andersonites finally btfo???
Every single one of his 45+ minute sermons are gone from his channel. I wonder why he would do this. I used to like listening to his older sermons while playing dark souls 2.

Attached: anderson rip.png (1256x755, 544.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/ADL-YouTube-launch-partnership-to-fight-video-abuse
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/gay-catholic-inside-the-seminary-closet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He might have been humbled and converted to Catholicism, at least we could only hope.

Do you think when he dawned the holy hat he was converted?

Attached: anderson pope.png (415x483, 384.2K)

Youtube hired the ADL to determine which videos spread hate speech

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/ADL-YouTube-launch-partnership-to-fight-video-abuse

Ah. the adl. Hope they have fun taking down the millions of pepe meme videos since they consider pepe a hate symbol.

>implying he didn't become Orthodox :DDD

Attached: fr steven of tempe.jpg (650x400, 44.86K)

his new video will be

Why are you against a man who preaches the gospel boldly and tells homos to kill themselves? What are you, a faggot?

Well, two points:
A) Kicking homos out of his church is fine; telling them to kill themselves without attempting to non-fatally cure their condition beforehand or banish themselves for a life of solo reflection (if possible) is basically damning a soul to Hell prematurely, which isn't the best plan really. Less people Satan gets for sure, the better.
B) Half the people he recruits to go behind the pulpit seem to have trouble not becoming heretics.

It's a living faith.

Anderson believes that people who commit homosexual acts do it because they rejected God in their hearts, and then God gave them up to the wicked lusts of their hearts, i.e. they become "reprobates" who are ordained to go to hell and are beyond saving. This is based on a reading of Romans 1. This Calvinism-lite is the signature Anderson doctrine, I think.

Andersonites are so heretical they shouldn't even be given the moniker of "Christian".
Enjoying your prayers to the KJV?

Actions have consequences. Perhaps you should try reading the Bible. You might not lie then like you do in your b) garbage.

His videos aren't removed, they've just been set to Private Mode. He probably received strikes on the account from the SJW army, and is attempting to remove any ammunition for further strikes so he can resolve things with JooTube first. As we've seen, the jews are pulling out the stops in a push for Moshiac Madness 2018: Return of the Temple.

Attached: 10cc3a8bfb420a0677851e2bc9f19cca0b4eb05a3d0869d39b74981eb8c8c651.jpg (463x613, 71.09K)

We also have cases of people who dropped into the homosexual community, later realized the degeneracy (and the fact they were getting sicker and sicker all the time), who clawed their way out. That sounds a lot like God helping save people to me.

They sure do, which is why he keeps kicking people out for denying the Trinity, or things to that effect. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since he says that's core instruction for him…but something he seems to be doing is getting in the way of that message.

Attached: 3d62ee9b793087a8f3858d8a7aa8c7ed73cd716b5793eaccc8204c311cdfe528.jpg (500x500, 102.18K)

Telling people living in sin to kill themselves is diabolical

Once damned always damned

Attached: 2a2eb64d672a601db498ab44c65256b10bd877c72d7645b63d1f20d1ce7520d9.png (253x199, 5.99K)

So OSAS isn't true for some people?

Attached: 1523420896371.png (243x243, 12.28K)

You don’t understand what it means to know that you have eternal life.
1 John 5:13

That's pretty hypocritical.

Attached: 696.jpg (480x266, 45.74K)

Why would you want homosexuals to go to hell instead of repenting and getting saved like 1 Corinthians 6:11 says they can? Why would you want anyone to go to hell? Anderson himself has some good preaching and when it comes to the homosexual issue maybe he's sincere and either ignorant, misled, or blinded by personal issues but many Andersonites are edgelords who only like Anderson because of his antics.

Attached: eac580ac6dd32c824da542a198bc6f74b098096679f1f1f4dbff6cff47b3f1ec.png (550x413, 112.89K)

If you're a homosexual or transsexual then in all likelyhood your heart is hardened and your short life will be spent trying to bring others into your self destructive lifestyle. Why should every sermon about homosexuality have to have a qualifier for the 1 in 100,000 homosexual that has a chance of being saved? You'd save more souls with hard and honest rhetoric warning people that haven't fallen into utter depravity about the lifestyle of these freaks.

Attached: fagparade.png (1096x2893, 187.63K)

Because to say they can't be saved at all, no ifs ands or buts about it, is against what Christ taught.

😂

They are back! Praised be the lord!

Should we not search for the one lost sheep? Or the one piece of silver?

Sharp deductions, friend.
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/gay-catholic-inside-the-seminary-closet/

Attached: catholicgay.jpg (750x563, 117.01K)

I have a cherry picker too!

Attached: GayBaptists.jpg (480x297, 31.77K)

I would argue that the online experience is vastly better than 3, but the game is held back by a weak setting and terrible graphics. And hitboxes.
I think it's better than 3. Probably not the right board for this discussion though.