INVASION INCOMING PART 13: More Invaders Spotted Breaching Border As Mexico Bucks Soros NGOs

RELATED:
INVASION INCOMING PART 11: https:// archive.fo/jsvr7
INVASION INCOMING PART 12: https:// archive.fo/cwtfG

MIGRANT INVADERS SPOTTED BREACHING BORDER

"In less than an hour, Reuters reporters observed roughly two dozen people climb the approximately 10-foot (3-meter) fence made of thick sheets and pillars of metal. They chose a place in a large overgrown ditch where the fence is slightly lower.

Just before dusk, three thin people squeezed through the fence on the beach and were quickly picked up by the U.S. Border Patrol, witnesses said.

But along the border inland as darkness descended, more and more migrants followed, many bringing children."

archive.fo/9ZWmj
zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-04/well-figure-it-out-caravan-migrants-breach-us-border

Mexico's New President Signs Deal To Halt Flow Of Migrants

As one of his first acts in office, Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador and his counterparts from three Central American countries have signed an agreement to formulate a plan which will stop the flow of migrants seeking asylum in the United States.

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/2/andres-manuel-lopez-obrador-mexicos-new-president-/

The plan will include a fund to generate jobs in the region, while attacking the "structural causes of migration from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras," reports AP, citing a Saturday statement from Mexico's Foreign Ministry.

Thousands of mostly Honduran migrants have banded together in caravans over the last two months, making the northward journey through Mexico towards the southern US border.

The majority of the most recent Central American migrant caravan has gathered in Tijuana, where authorities just cleared around 6,000 asylum-seekers out of an outdoor sports complex close to the US border - moving them to a former concert venue around 14 miles away from the San Ysidro border crossing. The first shelter was closed due to sanitation issues according to the city.

Tijuana authorities had previously said nobody would be forced to move to the new facility, however they warned that they would not longer provide free food and medical services at the Benito Juarez sports complex.

archive.fo/RuZK5
zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-02/mexicos-new-president-signs-deal-halting-flow-migrants

Attached: More Invaders Spotted Breaching Border As Mexico Bucks Soros NGOs.jpg (660x371, 30.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/apnLc
rense.com/general96/totally-shut-down-all-immigration-into-the-united-states-of-america.php
youtube.com/watch?v=jZg-XomFxqo
www33.zippyshare.com/v/Lkbuuktv/file.html
surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=177178&c=5477635065PDNP
surveynuts.com/surveys/admin?id=177178&stoken=68346488153804§ion=results
metapicz.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American Citizens Call For Total Shut Down of All Immigration Into The United States of America

At some point, in the near future, the United States of America must shut down its borders to further foreign immigration. This country, and its citizens, cannot maintain responsibility for the rest of the world’s failed countries or their citizens. America does not need or want the best and/or the brightest citizens from other countries. America cannot sustain itself with the countless millions of refugees around the world. America cannot continue as the charity ward of the world.

Article 4 Section IV of the United States Constitution gives the president of the United States the power to stop any illegal advancement or invasion into all 50 states of the Union.

“President Trump was right to order troops to our border with Mexico to reinforce our overworked law enforcement officials and protect our sovereignty. No amount of leftist protestations should distract us from the fact that the primary purpose of our military is to provide security to America. And that’s exactly what the men and women in our military are doing.” — Retired Army Brig. Gen. Anthony J. Tata

As a mature nation of 330,000,000 (million) citizens, we face sobering challenges as to our viability via water, energy and resources. We face accelerating sociological chaos with our smoldering multicultural civilization. We gallop headlong toward environmental and quality of life issues that threaten to rupture and debilitate our society.

archive.fo/apnLc
rense.com/general96/totally-shut-down-all-immigration-into-the-united-states-of-america.php

Just Like A Real Riot, US Border Police Stage Massive Readiness Drills

youtube.com/watch?v=jZg-XomFxqo
www33.zippyshare.com/v/Lkbuuktv/file.html

BACK TO THE TOP.

I never could have guessed!
PART 13! Wew lad!

Name Killcen's Cat Contest
Survey can be found here:

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=177178&c=5477635065PDNP

Pleeze take a few seconds out of your day to thank Killcen for all that he has done for us..

Name Killcen's Cat Contest
Survey results can be found here:

surveynuts.com/surveys/admin?id=177178&stoken=68346488153804§ion=results

ENJOY LIFE!

Attached: ed10956cb557b621d17575c91cb3034efcf9a84c3a18f775d011ae6caf78bccb.jpg (900x672, 148.12K)

How about Cat-atonic

Catatonia (or becoming catatonic) is a state of psycho-motor immobility and behavioral abnormality manifested by stupor.

Stupor is the lack of critical mental function and a level of consciousness wherein a sufferer is almost entirely unresponsive and only responds to base stimuli such as pain.

Go vote then. It only takes a few seconds.

If it's a female cat it could be called Catatonia.

REAL NEWS.

Thank you Mexico for understanding the dire situations we BOTH face and taking appropriate action!

Also, thank you to US troops and border patrol, keep up the tough work, make sure they stay out!

ITALY, YOU HAVE YET TO FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS. GOD IS NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS! RAID THE VATICAN AND ARREST THOSE FUNDED/AIDED THE NGOs! THEY REMAIN IN ROME.

MESSAGE TO CHINA AND RUSSIA: DO NOT INTERFERE WITH THIS PROCESS, WE WILL HANDLE THIS! YOU MAY KILL GEORGE SOROS OR THE POPE, BUT DO NOT INTERFERE WITH OTHER OPERATIONS OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY, SO SAYS THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.

MESSAGE TO THE CIA: STOP AIDING MOSSAD IN THIS TRAFFICKING OR LANGLEY HQ WILL BE HIT HARD WITH CYBERSPACE WEAPONS THAT WILL FRY ALL YOUR AMAZON SERVERS AND CRASH YOUR SSL BUCKETS USED TO STORE STOLEN MILITARY SECRETS THAT YOU ARE YET TO SELL TO THE WORLD. ONE WARNING: OBEY OR PAY.

I am glad I got the attention of the NSA and Top Navy Commanders. Your orders are to intercept communications South of the Border. Do as you are told or God will not be very happy!

Wew lad!
One word:
Effexor

Also, Protip: No one reads anything printed in all caps. I had to learn that lesson myself a number of years ago. It was actually the judge in my divorce / custody case who told me that she had not read one single word of my over 300 pages of Declarations written in all caps.
After 2 years of hell, she told me in open court that she absolutely hated me. Then she looked at my ex and said, "But I hate you even worse!" A month later I had full custody and it has been 15 years since my daughters and I have ever even heard from that cunt! Of course, no child support. Duh! Pussy pass, as usual.
Nonetheless, you may wanna curb your all caps button addiction, especially around SJWs..

Attached: DqfEQ01X0AEz4qt.jpg (478x395, 30.47K)

Why my embed no work?
I will try again..

Fuck that! I will try a different video then..

I voted!

Attached: Pleeze Participate!.jpg (480x360, 39.73K)

#MeeToo

Logo Contest for "Name Killcen's Cat Contest Final 3 Contest" coming soon!

Attached: Logo 8.jpg (640x480, 129.77K)

They just don't want to pay for that big, beautiful door in the wall everyone's going to come through anyway.

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-04.22.59.png (2480x1860, 2.73M)

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-04.30.52.jpg (1036x1019, 68.28K)

Killcen, in the 4.5 hours since you created this thread, approximately 325 Mexicans illegally crossed our border, and were NOT intercepted by the u.s. border patrol.

It appears that your /prepare/ threads
aren't having very much effect………….

I'm going to need you to at least triple the amount of threads you are creating… Possibly even quadruple…

This means after you create your threads, you're not going to have the luxury of hanging out in the thread and talking to people…

I'm going to need you to continue creating thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread, without stopping to take a break in between each one…

I'm also going to need you to stop sleeping, creating threads Around the Clock, allowing yourself only one night a week where you can sleep, but only for 3 hours…

I'm going to give you the number of a good methamphetamine dealer in your area, and he will be able to help keep you awake so you can meet your new prerequisite thread creation schedule.

You need a file? I will sell you this file cheap. I might even be willing to trade it straight across for a pre–1996 toaster.

Attached: NKCC 2018.jpg (333x250, 34.18K)

Just where in the Great Lakes region did you say you lived in anyway?

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-05.42.04.jpg (480x384, 79.03K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-05.58.43.jpg (1024x682, 165K)

There are always individual aliens getting in, but I'm focusing on mass invasions right now that are well planned and well funded for deliberate destabilization.

Back on topic: I guess the media are going to start demonizing mexico now that they are also trying to tackle the migration catastrophe.

Attached: pic_related_its_me_and_my_president.jpg (794x753, 732.33K)

yeah, yeah….

have you photographed the toasters for me?

You can keep the creepy pedo-looking guy.
Does the cat come with the toaster? Just wondering because I know this lonely old man who lives in a fortress all alone. He collects toasters (pre-1996), and I thought I would surprise him with a toaster (he has hundreds) and I heard he really needed a cat too. That one looks like it already fits the top of the toaster, so it should not freeze to death in my friend Killcen's cold Michigan winter gravel fortress. It might even get fed once in awhile..

Attached: NKCC WBWI.jpg (600x336, 52.13K)

I don't have "hundreds" and I collect (or prefer the term backup) A LOT of different older electronics. ALL the new ones are digitized and can be used to spy on you!

Attached: NOT a Logo.jpg (600x336, 39.91K)

Why did this device post the wrong pic?

Attached: Forgot Logo Again!.jpg (480x640, 124.45K)

No, I'd literally have to dig through a shit ton of boxes that are stacked up to the fucking ceiling, and I don't feel like rummaging through all that stuff, not to mention…… which room do I exactly have those in? Note the fact I have A LOT of goods stocked up all around me, every corner of the room is filled up.

back on topic: pics of the toaster collection

do it for me
it means a lot to me

…..it'll be worth it, trust me

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-06.09.00.jpg (794x753, 136.52K)

I'll try to find some time within the week to find them, I did find one looking today and its a used Hamilton one from my brother he gave me two years ago (not very old, but I put it in one of the closets anyway for safe keeping). If you really want a pic I could do that one for now. The others are buried and would take a long while to find.

They hacked your lightbulbs. Remove each bulb in turn. Make sure each switch is in the ON position, wet your finger (saliva works) and place in the socket for one minute. Important to keep it there for one minute. Then replace bulb and rinse and repeat for each bulb in your house. You should be fine. I do this twice a week and three times on Sunday, because Jesus gets me so all fired up!
t. Killcen

I dont have a toaster collection.

Attached: 1382971561924.jpg (600x527, 33.62K)

No, they can't hack the ones I use because they are old fashion incandescent bulbs (not the newer halogen ones that are fake-incandescents).

Attached: IMG_20181204_182047.jpg (1071x614, 209.49K)

You should just set up a board for this Johnny, name the board /killcencatcontenst/. Go to the front page and double click "create new board" and follow the instructions.

Or you can start a new thread on >>>/killcen/

the used Hamilton is nice

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-06.23.55.jpg (768x432, 80.53K)

this contest isn't 'mine' to modify

in fact, I only just heard about the contest for the first time early this morning.

I'll take a picture of that one tomorrow, not bothering with pictures tonight. It takes me time to transfer and convert each picture to PNG (to remove any metadata).

that's cool. I didn't mean you had to rush and do it immediately.

Tomorrow morning is fine

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-06.39.35.jpg (600x527, 54.78K)

not to make you 'paranoid' or anything, but….

Attached: IMG_20181204_184253.jpg (1054x1250, 219.92K)

Well I'm glad I'm using an older camera and have no personal info in the computer I extracted it on, but I'm going to investigate this anyway for safety reasons.

…………..you don't say…………

whoda'thunk?

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-06.54.08.jpg (600x527, 63.67K)

Just tested the 50s toaster PNG file with this: metapicz.com

Claims the following:

Camera
Camera info not found.
Author and Copyright
Copyright not found.
EXIF
EXIF data not found.
XMP
XMP data not found.
Maker Notes
Maker Notes data not found.
ICC Profile
ICC Profile data not found.

Am I safe?

yep !!

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-07.05.37.jpg (2000x2545, 665.6K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-07.11.15.jpg (2000x1942, 495.06K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-07.19.00.jpg (2000x2545, 619.57K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-07.40.15.jpg (2000x2545, 595.73K)

And of course, I'm not calling YOU a 'faggot', killcen……

I'm suggesting that Jeffry Rense is a faggot….

and I'm also saying Hitler was a total faggot…..

No one is 'safe'.
Will someone nefarious hack your toaster pic and find your little gravel-reinforced shack? Probably not. Would anyone care to waste their time doing that? DEFINITELY NOT.

I don't take chances. So I will be making sure ANY data is not available in the future as well before posting anything. And I want everyone to know: I'm not going to be taking a lot of pictures. I'll do it every once in a while if I feel the need be.

Attached: PicsArt_12-05-09.26.32.jpg (1294x2288, 294.23K)

Attached: 21e70ea8-7a9b-4244-b13f-9b67e1ae1692.gif (428x428, 806.87K)

Timmie, you need to seriously consider a diet, and learning how to do your makeup correctly.