Man faces prison for urinating on a Kellogg's cereal conveyor belt

"A Tennessee man who was seen in a video urinating on a Kellogg’s cereal conveyor belt pleaded guilty last week to tampering with consumer products, WREG-TV reported.

Gregory Stanton, 49, faces up to three years in prison for the act, which took place at a Memphis facility in 2014, according to the station.

When a video of the “tampering” surfaced online in 2016, Kellogg’s alerted law enforcement and launched an investigation that involved the Food & Drug Administration."

foxnews.com/us/man-says-he-urinated-on-kelloggs-cereal-conveyor-belt

Attached: 66tn4lhYA9sb4GOZ5fP5qMgnY3j5JoUna7TPe8jmggw.jpg (576x662, 100.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

surveynuts.com/surveys/mobile?id=177178&c=5477635065PDNP&view=diapo
liveleak.com/view?t=c5d_1457872634
surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=177178&c=5477635065PDNP
surveynuts.com/surveys/admin?id=177178&stoken=68346488153804§ion=results
historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So when does the CEO of Kellogg gets thrown into the slammer for poisoning consumer by tampering with the sugar levels of the food?

Someone really did piss in my cornflakes

Yeah but it says right on the fucking box that there's a shit ton of sugar in it. Dumbass consumers buy that trash at their own peril. The box doesn't advertise containing urine though.

The man should be hung by the neck over the main entrance to the plant as an example to other employees.

So they should just put a label on the box saying its got piss in it.

How long did you spend looking for an article like this one specifically so you could set up that joke?

Only three years? That son of a bitch should of got the electric chair.

surveynuts.com/surveys/mobile?id=177178&c=5477635065PDNP&view=diapo

look mom I posted this pic again

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-11.56.01.jpg (2224x1251, 424.91K)

It has a rooster and Kellog's on the label, I'm pretty sure it's always been implied

Attached: piss crispies.jpg (1280x720, 133.68K)

Attached: frustrated_sigh.gif (300x241, 494.94K)

jej

what do you think Killcen's Cat should be named?

Attached: PicsArt_12-05-09.20.36.jpg (1294x2288, 277.73K)

lol enjoy your piss cereal

Attached: 0bf27c682f12ff6ebc2e004c9f193cf47b29c07cef8a49a6fba1775b0406695f.png (944x720, 487.18K)

It was a nigger.

liveleak.com/view?t=c5d_1457872634

This. If you're going to accuse whites of something, make damn sure before you post an article, liberals. We will find out if it was really a nigger.

cereals are junk food, stop eating that shit, I mean piss

Not sure, but there is a survey over here:

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=177178&c=5477635065PDNP

It only takes a few seconds. Naming his cat would be a great honor.

The survey results so far can be found here:

surveynuts.com/surveys/admin?id=177178&stoken=68346488153804§ion=results

Attached: Pleeze Participate!.jpg (480x360, 39.73K)

There is a knock off brand of plain kellogg's?

Reminder that Dr. Kellogg was an evil Seventh Day Adventist health nut who advocated for male genital mutilation in hopes of curbing masturbation. It is all his fault that most boys in North America are circumcised still today.
This employee should use that as a defense. Because of Kellogg he may have had problems with his peepee.

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=0

Actually, there were TWO Kellogg brothers, and the main one (the doctor) was INDEED an insane, evil overly religious nutcase.

The other brother wasn't all that bad

Yeah, but the other brother had little power in the company and was actually fucked over by the evil Dr.

There's a really good new book about the entire family squabble called The Kelloggs: The Battling Brothers of Battle Creek by Howard Markel

It's quite a fascinating read, tbqh

Attached: images(3).jpg (184x273, 14.23K)

yes, I'm well aware of that fact, sir

I'm not disagreeing with you. In fact, I agree with everything you said… However, it's important to remember that although he was evil and a religious fanatic and had radical ideas, in his own weird way he actually tried to help…

CHRONIC CONSTIPATION what's the number one health malady for the population, with almost everybody continually being constipated from eating really really bad food. Particularly in the mornings, when they would eat the most disgusting diets for breakfast.

Constipation was such a gigantic problem, that if you ever watch the old Little Rascals movies, it was common for you to see the 'cod liver oil' scenes….

Children begrudgingly being forced to swallow a tablespoon full of cod liver oil every morning… They would hold their nose and grimace as their mother force them to swallow another tablespoon. This was to avoid constipation…

Dr. Kellogg was actually trying to help, and he was the one who developed the radical idea of eating grains in the morning…

Now we know that corn and rice are not necessarily all that good of an idea after all, but dr. Kellogg had good intentions… At the time it was actually revolutionary.

He had to continually rework his formula and the manufacturing process until he finally got it right.

Originally he had the Grange pressed in compacted into blocks, but this was problematic. He continued to make adjustments until he finally got the flakes down just right.

His brother, the cool one, was not Irrelevant in the story. He actually played a significant wrong, but he continued to get fucked over by his conniving brother.

The reason we see corn and peanuts in our feces when we take a shit:
They don't digest…
We are NOT supposed to eat either one

And rice is bullshit……

If you walk into the modern-day grocery store, the entire building is basically filled with corn rice and sugar….

90% of everything in that fucking store is made from either corn rice or sugar

Attached: PicsArt_12-05-11.51.05.jpg (1080x1509, 127.42K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-05-11.33.36.jpg (529x450, 45.34K)

If good old Dr. Kellogg were alive right now, he'd say "don't masturbate, and enter the exciting new NAME KILLCEN'S CAT CONTEST' !!!

Attached: PicsArt_12-05-09.26.32.jpg (1294x2288, 294.23K)

The very FIRST 'grocery store's was PIGGLY WIGGLY, in Memphis Tennessee

It was the first Supermarket so to speak, where the Shopper would get their own food off the shelf instead of I haven't had the employees grab it off the shelf for you…

Attached: retro-logo-375x375.png (375x375, 92.8K)

I'm walking into a Narcotics Anonymous meeting, and my speech-to-text is fucking up like crazy…

Memphis Tennessee is also the home to the very first modern-day Motel, Holiday Inn….

Attached: piggly_wiggly_grocery_-_nara_-_280994.jpg (800x600, 71.54K)

Clarence Saunders started Piggly Wiggly, and the entire concept of supermarkets… His house in Memphis Tennessee was converted into a museum called the Pink Palace after his death, and it's a fascinating Museum, and a gorgeous residence…

It's filled with really unusual Museum items, not like any other Museum you'll ever go to… If you're ever in Memphis, be sure to visit the Pink Palace.

Attached: poi_gallery_image-image-8ad69a0f-5864-4162-9cd6-96afeb1e2b81.jpg (1024x480, 66.55K)

Kemmons Wilson created the Holiday Inn in Memphis, and began the concept of the modern-day Motel

Attached: Great-Sign-KW-828x1024.jpg (828x1024, 129.83K)

This post is so fucking true.
Neptune, can you please name some good non-gluten grains that are as easy as rice to make, that actually taste good, and are really good for you? I really am trying to move away from rice. I don't do sugar or corn (which is mostly starch and sugars anyway). I have celiac disease, so gluten is out. Don't say Teff please. I know. Ready for something new.

kitty litter?

I just sat down at the NA meeting

Can't post now

Turn your volume up

Note*
Secret ingredient exposed!

I ain't clickin' on that shit, nigger!!

Reminder: Kellogg was a lunatic christcuck and a sadist. His cereal fucking sucks too, grains and sugar is garbage for the body.

Attached: kellogg.jpg (435x720, 45.96K)

there's a tonne, where do you even live? as far as I'm concerned every supermarket chain has their own store brand at least.

Attached: beautiful.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

which 8ch board did he use?

desperate attempt at being snarky

That wouldn't sell.

Probably just over-analysing a random image someone got from their 8ch folder to be able to make a new thread with no related image available. Not everyone has images of people pissing on things readily available.