Good! Denmark To Ship Illegal Migrants Off To Remote Island If They Commit Crimes

Denmark has taken a bold new step in its efforts to combat the influx of illegal aliens: send them to a remote island! While this may seem like a fantasy to many of us – sending criminals off to a deserted isle and away from the rest of society – the Danes are making this fantasy island a reality. And, of course, not everyone is happy about it.

It’s important to make clear that this is not for illegal immigrants going into the country; only for those who have committed criminal acts or who are rejected asylum-seekers that for some reason cannot be deported.

Martin Henriksen of the anti-immigration Danish People’s Party (DF) said the government’s plan “is a signal to the world that Denmark is not attractive” for migrants.

A DF spokesperson said:

“Foreign criminals have no reason to be in Denmark. Until we can get rid of them, we will move them to the island of Lindholm, where they will be obliged to stay at the new deportation centre at night,” with police on site “around the clock.”

Obviously, bleeding-heart morons consider this move inhumane and are trying to fight the plan, but Denmark’s politicians are firm on their promise to remove illegal aliens, especially those with criminal backgrounds.

archive.fo/QbS7V
zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-05/denmark-unveils-unwanted-immigrant-solution-banish-them-remote-disease-research

Attached: Denmark To Ship Illegal Migrants Off To Remote Island If They Commit Crimes.jpg (800x536, 60.66K)

sage denied!

They've all committed illegal acts by entered the country ILLEGALLY. That's not migration, that's INVASION.
After passing through multiple safe countries to get there. Fuck off, we're full.

Wrong again.

REAL NEWS. Something you are 100% clueless about.

Quads say Denmark should remove every citizen out of this island and chuck all their criminals and recreate battle royale in real life.

Every country should do something like this, or if not for a nearby island, then blacklist them and throw them back into their own country. Why should countries accept foreigners who break the laws or commit violent crimes? Thats destabilizing. So Good! for Denmark, proud of them right now.

How about just sending them back to their shithole? Why should western nations accept foreign criminals at all?

thats better

inb4 .22 might not kill them:
doesn't matter, they'll still be incapacitated enough to make them into cat food.
not all livestock is dead before its processed into meat

I don't think that small Island is inhabited anymore, is it? I think it used to be decades ago, but likely not anymore. It used to be used for disease research facilities by governments (likely testing out biowarfare or something).

"Good!" prefix confirms Russian origin. Probably RT.

Not only are you a fucking idiot, you lie. Here's a copypasta of my response to your lie:

"Good" "Bad!" "Boom!" and "Wham!" is all one person hyping up the titled headlines. Actually this is as AMERICANA as you can get.

Most people don't remember newspapers back in the day (40s and 50s) with headlines like "Shocking! Crazed Man Stabs Wife To Death!" … that was what many regular news headlines looked like during the Americana era!

Keep Denmark hygge! Care for some cake, user?

Attached: Näyttökuva-2017-3-17-kello-10.23.21.png (734x1234, 276.7K)

So you put them on an island, they take it over, and now there’s a base of operations. In comes the foreign money. Brilliant.

This, JihadIsland.exe

Umm. The immigrants can leave the island on regular ferry service as long as they return every night. The point is to keep track of them rather than to sequester them. Fake news to make the sheep bleat.

Easy to nuke once the Good! guys get back control of this world. ;)

back to reality, with some Good! news

anti-slide

bumping good news

I can't help but notice these threads being sliden.

bumping real news

bumping Great! news

Good. Anyone who flees their country and expects to continue acting like they're in that country deserve harsh punishment. Want to go elsewhere? You better take steps to fit in and be productive or no one fucking wants you.

I hate to be the one bringing in the bad news but niggers are fucking resilient, if memory serves me well there has been numerous cases of niggers surviving on said islands by making sheds with garbage and despite not having anything other but fish and water still managing to reproduce like rats until massive famine settles in. I bet the fuckers are even able to survive by eating soil.

Like a flame to gasoline, the awakening of every saxon to every celt, every nord to every tuton, every slav to every chav, rages across the globe.

sorry to burst your bubble guys, but this policy is actually not all it's cracked up to be.
Because of some convention we signed half a century ago we can't send these scumbags back to their country because they "might" be killed.
Which means we have a bunch of convicted criminals we can't get rid of,
Because of another convention we can't just lock them up because that would be double punishment.
So the island in question is where they have to live and where they have to report in everyday.
But other than that they can come and go as they please. There's a fucking ferry to the mainland.
The locals on the mainland are just thrilled that the state has decided to concentrate these cultural enrichers in their part of the country.

Personally I'd prefer to impale them and put them at the border to Germany as a warning.

The British did that. It's called Australia.

Why not all? besides they should send them further away, like Nauru, I mean thats what Autralia did

It's pretty uninhabited, the island itself is only like 200 meters across.

except for the fact that right around the time of the election, russians were out in force on 8ch, posting endless streams of "good!" posts about anything to do with trump in their russian-style broken english. Either you're new, or you're a russian who's english has gotten better.

me emigrate to the dans
why u hate people so much?
why so much racist in world?
i just want work and provide for family
what is wrong with you are people is head

"Good" "Bad!" "Boom!" and "Wham!" is all one person hyping up the titled headlines. Actually this is as AMERICANA as you can get.

Most people don't remember newspapers back in the day (40s and 50s) with headlines like "Shocking! Crazed Man Stabs Wife To Death!" … that was what many regular news headlines looked like during the Americana era!

Well then the pattern fits because russia would always import american culture years later.

They've all committed the crime of illegaly entering the country though… the fuck.

Also this seems like a move to make the shitskins that can't stick to the program of merely outbreeding us and displacing us making a big mess committing crimes be put away somewhere for fucking up their agenda.

I don't want them even if they do fit and act productive. Our jobs, our fucking land, our resources, our future. Not there's for the taking.

Not a single one should be sent away. Rather, they should all be harvested of their organs, and used for human experimentation, or turned into fertilizer for crops.

Kill yourself you fuckstain you're destroying our quality of life, destroying our future, and we have plenty of our own people that we aren't even taking care of without having you to have to provide a job and crap for. Fuck your family. You all need to die. You're the fucking racist and a coward who abandoned his people back home.

Whats stopping 12 guys going in on a small rubber boat with ARs and just going full brevik?

You probably would be able to do it with literally just one or two guys. Why 12?

There's a cheaper way, you just take a migrant head and put it on a stick. Sharpen both ends of the stick dummy, then post it for all your facebook friends to see at the border. It's super-effective!

This will end well.