Super Good! Italy Fires Corrupt Big Pharma Lobbied Health Board, May Investigate Toxins In Vaccines

Italy’s new health minister has sacked the entire board of the Higher Health Council, the country’s most important committee of medical-scientific experts who advise the government on health policy, in order to lay the groundwork to ban “dangerous vaccines”.

In a move on Monday night that shocked Italian scientists, Giulia Grillo, from the Five Star Movement – a vaccine-sceptic party that has received widespread support from Italians fed up with the previous government’s brutal mandatory vaccination schedule – said it was “time to give space to the new”.

“We are the #governmentofchange and, as I have already done with the appointments of the various organs and committees of the ministry, I have chosen to open the door to other deserving personalities,” Grillo wrote on Facebook.

The decision will mean the replacement of 30 board members, including the president, Roberta Siliquini, the head of the school of hygiene and preventive medicine at the University of Turin who was nominated in December 2017 by the former health minister Beatrice Lorenzin.

theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/04/politically-motivated-italys-m5s-sacks-peak-board-of-health-experts

Grillo has also changed rules concerning the previous government’s mandatory child vaccine policy. Her party, which is governing in coalition with the far-right League, came to power pledging to reform a deeply unpopular policy brought in by the previous administration making 10 vaccines mandatory for all Italian children.

The previous government banned children from attending school unless they received the full schedule of Big Pharma sponsored vaccinations.

Critics of the previous government claimed Italy was at the forefront of a vaccination experiment conducted by a government corrupted by Big Pharma dollars. By allowing pharmaceutical companies to create new laws and force the full range of their products on the whole population against their consent, the Italian government was betraying their people.

archive.fo/Sc2A3
newspunch.com/italy-health-board-vaccines/

Attached: Italy Fires Corrupt Big Pharma Lobbied Health Board, May Investigate Toxins In Vaccines.jpg (960x640, 57.67K)

Italy, this is very Good! news.

Now, make us all wet our pants with glee and excitement: please repeal the gun bans, let your citizens bear arms and defend themselves. If you want TRUE FREEDOM, you must do this, its essential citizens have the right to defend themselves.

A salute to the people of heroes!

Wow. The (((powers that be))) are not going to take kindly to this. Do you know why they lace mercury and aluminum in vaccines? They want to sicken and kill off the Western populations (its part of White Genocide). They also do it in Africa, but over there they lace them with diseases to outright kill them dead fast because they breed much quicker than White people do.

back to reality, with some Good! news

THIS.

Anti-democracy shills BTFO on this one too. Democracy works, but only when the good citizens get off their asses and vote out the subversives and criminals in office and demand change. Otherwise the bad people take over. Italy took action and completely ousted all the establishment parties over there, annihilated the commies. Now they are slowly starting to take back power for the people.

anti-slide

bumping rational news

I can't help but notice these threads being sliden.

bumping true news

this

This is great news, censored yes, but great.

Regardless of what your position on vaccinations is, any rational person cannot deny that the ingredients in vaccines are toxic. In fact, almost every single ingredient in any immunization is toxic to the human body. Besides the vitamins and minerals, nobody in their right mind would drink a concoction with any one or combination of most of the vaccine ingredients. Most vaccinations are directly injected into our bodies, allowing the ingredients to directly enter the bloodstream, which rationally, seems like an even more dangerous approach.

Vaccine ingredients (adjuvants and preservatives) and substances used in the manufacturing process, including vaccine-production media that are present only in trace quantities, include: sucrose, fructose, dextrose, potassium phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6, aluminum lake dye, fetal bovine serum, sodium bicarbonate, monosodium glutamate, aluminum hydroxide, benzethonium chloride, lactose, aluminum potassium sulfate, peptone, bovine extract, formaldehyde, thimerosal, ammonium sulfate, formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, bovine extract), calf serum, aluminum phosphate, aluminum hydroxphosphate sulfate, squalene and ethanol. Vaccinations also contain many inorganic minerals, vitamins, amino acids, salts, and sugars.

Much of the vaccine material will not leave the body without assistance, especially with a typical modern lifestyle and diet.

thanks to Stefano Montanari

7stars

Amen!

S L I D E N
E E
G W
I S
T R U E
E R
A C T U A L
L T
I
T O T A L
N
A
L

>>>/slidennews/2

Not sure if everyone in this thread is trolling or you're all retarded antivax

You are the one that is ignorant for slapping labels on everyone without questioning why it is we don't conform to something you insist is so essential. I was only vaccinated as a child (about 3 or 4 vaccines back then, that included Tetanus) which was a very long time ago and I have not had one once since then. My health is fine, I rarely get the flu, I rarely get sick because I maintain a healthy diet and don't eat junk food or drink toxic crap either. I shouldn't be forced to get a vaccine against my will when I clearly don't need one.

You also either miss (or blatantly IGNORE) the points made about the neurotoxins (aluminum and mercury) laced into modern vaccines too. We went over this before and there are some who listen and others who refuse to. I'm guessing you might be one that doesn't know that, or chooses to ignore it.

Don't expect me to cower in shame because you claim I'm 'retarded' for not falling for Big Pharma's shill tactics though. I'm very proud of Italy for this and I DO hope they investigate those neurotoxins that are inside modern vaccines.

you've missed a huge point by not continuing that thought.

how do you purge such vaccine material from the body?

There are numerous articles and videos about this out there if you do your research. I can't confirm what is the best method to detox the body, but I hear mixing pure baking soda with water and chugging it down can help detox the system. Also drinking lots of organic grapefruit juice or blueberry juice is a good detox too. Also, garlic is good for natural detox, so if you mash a couple of raw cloves and put it into an 8oz bottle of water you can shake it up and drink it down. Whatever you do, make sure all the water you detox with is distilled this is very important. DO NOT DRINK TAP WHILE TRYING TO DETOX, IT WILL NOT WORK. Water must be 100% clean and free from any chemicals. While on detox, make sure your taking plenty of vitamins and avoid sugar (because sugar is acidic). Cod Liver Oil is another way to detox, it tastes nasty but its very good for your brain and helps flush out toxins from your system.

Note: if you do detox, expect to have some really nasty foul bowel movements for the next few days. That is normal, especially for first timers who go through detox. Its a good sign because it means your system is flushing out a LOT of nasty crap.

I see more >>>/slidennews/

legit news

I wish something like this would happen in America, purge the CDC and FDA corporate ex-lobbyist officials and have them all replaced.

clearly retarded antivax.

I can't wait until polio takes over Europe again. You and me will be fine, all of these nutters will be stuck in iron lungs for the rest of their life lmao

Go fuck yourself Big Pharma shill, your fear mongering is not going to happen outside some deliberate bio-weapon attack.

God Bless Italty

Asthma inhalers were switched from CFC propellants to HFC propelants because of the "Kyoto Protocol" demanded less greenhouse gases.
In reality HFC inhalers grab the medication differently, is a worse greenhouse gas, and some people don't get the same effect as the old ones. It also raised the price of an emergency inhaler from 8 dollars to around 140 dollars. The change was made because generic inhalers were too cheap for big pharma to maintain a comfortable profit.

You'll never see this in the US because big pharma and government are intertwined. They all deserve the firing squad.

I don't use inhalers fortunately. When I get a stuffy nose or have trouble breathing (as I'm a former smoker), I will peel open a clove or two of raw garlic and eat it. Then I chug a glass full of water. Not kidding, this will clear up any sinus real quick and does help with some respiratory problems too.

You listed formaldehyde twice. Again. If you're gonna copypasta at least fix the pasta.

Thanks. Done.