Man Unable to Speak, Walk, See or Breathe Days After Getting Flu Shot

CHECK OUT THE RECENTLY SLIDEN NEWS: >>>/slidennews/2

A Las Vegas man lost his vision, became partially paralyzed and has been unable to breathe without assistance since getting a flu shot last month.

Shane Morgan and his wife Monique decided to get flu shots on November 2, believing it would help protect them and young family members ahead of the busy holiday season.

But what they thought was a pro-active measure turned to horror when Shane began losing feeling in his arms and legs.

“About 36-hours after he got the flu shot he started to get sick,” Monique explained to KSNV.

“I never dreamed that any of this could ever happen,” Shane told local media.

Doctors at Centennial Hills Hospital diagnosed Shane with Guillain-Barré Syndrome, a known vaccine adverse reaction characterized by the CDC as an “autoimmune disorder in which a person’s own immune system damages the nerves, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis.”

Monique blames the flu shot for triggering the adverse reaction, which has left Shane in need of a ventilator and a feeding tube.

“It’s the last time anyone in my family will ever get one,” she said, adding Shane would rather have the flu “ten to one” than suffer the debilitating disorder.

archive.fo/fTFtL
infowars.com/man-unable-to-speak-walk-see-or-breathe-days-after-getting-flu-shot/

Attached: Man Unable to Speak, Walk, See or Breathe Days After Getting Flu Shot.jpg (800x420, 147.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=177311&c=5481746893TRRH
surveynuts.com/surveys/admin?id=177311&stoken=68397792959842§ion=results
sci-hub.tw/https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13557858.2015.1068281?journalCode=ceth20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The flu isn't even bad

The flu is easy to catch as much as it is easy to overcome. You really don't need a vaccine to avoid the flu (many people actually get the flu AFTER taking a flu vaccine ironically).

What you need to is to keep your immune system strong. Your immune system will be able to fight the flu off as long as its not weak. Taking vitamins does help your immune system, so does detox, so do natural spices like Turmeric, Onion, Leaks, Garlic and Ginger.

One great way to lick the flu is to drink plenty of distilled water, couple of tablespoons of cod liver oil per day, eat chicken noodle soup, get plenty of rest and take curcumin for the headaches. Also drinking some green tea, or dandelion tea, w/ some ginger root and honey mixed in. All this will help your immune system fight off the flu. Had it once years ago, and I did this and it took 2 days for me to kick it completely.

For any normal relatively healthy person, the flu is honestly an inconvenience, at worst, as long as you stay hydrated. The flu shot is pointless.

wew all the links on your dead board will be invalid once the thread is deleted from the Zig Forums catalog
no brainz

If this gets deleteted, I'll repost it. All this is archived too.

Shamefully they're playing us two ways with this…1. the vaccines are pure poison 2. the invading 3rd worlders are bringing in deceases that cannot be combated with preemptive measures. The problem is that those deceases are lethal in this part of the world, because of missing antibodies, and on top of that they're combining with local deceases into who knows what kind of viral strains.

So yeah…stay the hell away from other human beings.

Best way to kill the white race is not to vaccine their children. Good job Schlomo.

Not true at all. There are TONS of vaccine injures every single year. Look into the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program that is funded by US taxpayers. Thats right, taxpayers foot the bills - not Big Pharma - for vaccine related injury and death compensation.

The best way to kill off the white race would be to ignore toxic chemicals that are laced into these vaccines, to ignore the poisons in our foods and beverages, to ignore the benefits of a healthy diet, to ignore the geo-engineering / chemtrail spraying, to ignore the dangers of putting Wifi radiation to our heads, to ignore artificial sweeteners like aspartame breaking the blood-brain barriers, to ignore the mass influx of forced third world migration / open borders, to ignore the Rothschild banking cartel that has hijacked and looted entire nations (as they are doing here too), to ignore the massive dumping of waste into our oceans and lakes, to ignore the sugar industry that promotes horrific cancerous consumption habits, to ignore the subversion and communist indoctrination in universities, to ignore all this toxic crap the the mainstream corporate media shill 24/7….. THATS how you kill off the white race!!!

Well, you faggots really did it this time! You fucked up the whole "Name Killcen's Cat Contest".. Now nobody will ever see the results, and Killcen will never get to see what people thought of which topics on /prepare/ unless he makes his own survey, or I make another one. Some fucking nigger slammed the survey with so many responses yesterday evening that, without paying extra, the results will not be released. I ain't paying extra, so all you dweebs who refused to access it yourself, and were waiting around for me to post screenshots..
FUCK YOU!
As for you, Killcen.. I would feel sorry for you, but you really didn't give it any real effort. You let your fear, and yes, paranoia, limit you in ways that do not make sense. You've made your computer unusable and you will never be able to barter for shit, since you can't even find a toaster under all those piles of shit. I wanted to show you the survey results. You could have appreciated them. As it is, only those who took the survey probably accessed the results. There were 67 replies when I started tallying, then suddenly almost 150! SurveyNuts wanted money to give results over 100, so yeah, I'm displeased.
But, I'll make another poll. I will pick the top three cat names as they were last night before some nigger poisoned the well and ruined it for all of us.
This is why we can't have nice things.
So, the top three cat names were:
Andy the Faggot
Catpocalypse
Nigger
To pick among these three names visit the new and improved "Name Killcen's Cat Contest"..

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=177311&c=5481746893TRRH

And yes, I again asked about Killcen topics and threads, both on /prepare/ and Zig Forums also; so you can express your appreciation for him there again..

The winner will be picked either Monday night or when 80 votes have been made, whichever comes first.

You can follow the Results as they come in here:

surveynuts.com/surveys/admin?id=177311&stoken=68397792959842§ion=results

ENJOY This Day!

Attached: Final Three.jpg (1280x800, 198.16K)

Don't feel sorry for me, please. I feel sorry for those who don't pay attention to real news and who aren't prepared for whats coming because let me tell you what, it's going to be a total nightmare.

Everyone else on the planet is getting vaccines, African children are all vaccined and their population is booming. Meanwhile, white children are the only ones slowly getting less vaccined and dying of measles thanks to your jewish propaganda. You're either a useful idiot or a jew.

Attached: 456463.webm (480x360, 334.01K)

i used to think i was invincible too, until i almost died from pneumonia.

all these flavors, and you don't even mention vitamin D? and don't even try to say cod liver oil, it has a tiny amount compared to what you need, even though it is perhaps the best supplement source available. we're supposed to get it the old-fashioned way: exposure to the sun. that tiny amount in your milk or multivitamin may be enough to prevent rickets, but what it isn't going to do is prime your immune system to fight off infections. in fact, your flu shot may even be worth jack shit if your blood vitamin D levels are not up to par.

there are a couple of reasons we have a flu season in the first place. one is that cool and dry air helps it spread. the other is that solar ultraviolet radiation is decreased in the fall and winter months, and our D levels drop, exposing us to infections as our immune system is weakened.

it may seem pointless, but dark-skinned individuals are not going to survive at northern latitudes for long if we don't vaccinate them. reason being they don't make enough vitamin D compared to white people, and will eventually get devastated by a pandemic like the 1918-19 spanish flu. these people can't be allowed to die, or all the forced migration will have been for naught.

best way to save white children is to continue raising them in suburban sanctuaries where they can run around outside getting sun, and strong immune systems from the vitamin D and exposure to mild pathogens in nature. vaccinations are also fine, but letting them stay indoors playing vidya is not.

those evil vaccines invented by an evil white ma- oh wait.

Attached: Pasteur.JPG (486x447, 32.75K)

Dude, who do you think owns Big Pharma corporations? Jews. Who do you think invested heavily in them since the 1950s? The Rockefellers! Why have they put neurotoxins in modern vaccines? Duh! They are targeting different types of populations with different kinds of toxins.

Do you know all the Jews get CLEAN vaccines? Thats right, the rest of the goyim get vaccines that are laced with mercury and aluminum and squalene which are highly toxic even in very small doses. Why don't we get CLEAN vaccines!? Because they don't want us goyim to have clean vaccines!

You're a gigantic retard, Pasteur "invented" boiling his medical instruments to stop spreading diseases from patient to patient.

I agree Vitamin D is essential, I'd recommend having as many vitamins as you can get/consume. But there are other supplements and healthy foods that assist your immune system too. I take Cod Liver Oil and/or organic coconut oil almost every day along with curcumin and some vitamin supplements (not the cheap crappy walmart kind - only the high quality liquid concentrated formulas). I rarely get sick! I don't need vaccines, I don't need drugs, I don't need all the crap the media or big pharma pushes. I take these supplements and vitamins, I eat certified organic vegetables and quality meats (without hormones or nitrites) and I use healthy spices like garlic and ginger and onions and leaks….. rarely ever get sick!!

Neck yourself, kike.

Wow, bad luck on his part considering how abjectly rare that is.

Black people straight up develop Vitamin D deficiency and eventually die in extreme latitudes without Vitamin D fortified foods and drinks. Vaccines have no meaningful influence on their Vitamin D; the difficulty with survival is because there are very few natural sources of dietary Vitamin D, which are extensively cultivated to allow for fortified foods.

IF YOU TRUST AND OBEY THE GOVERNMENT, GET THIS VACCINE.

IF YOU TRUST AND LOVE YOUR GOVERNMENT, GET THIS VACCINE NOW. IT'S FREE.

And then the government releases a genetically engineered virus that slaughters everyone who didn't get the vaccine. Because vaccines actually do work if not corrupted on purpose.

And of course, if everyone who trusts and obeys the government survives, and everyone who did not dies, then the government will be left only with those who are loyal.

A dark world of slaves.

How to make Zig Forums hate something:
Claim that the jews are pushing it and make up some way it could help them.

How to make Zig Forums like something:
Claim that the jews are furiously seeking to prevent it and make up some way it hurts them.

The NPC meme might be a shitty mainstream meme, but damn if it isn't accurate.

kikes are actually avoiding vaccinating their children in America

86% of Israeli jewish children are vaccinated by 8th grade.
sci-hub.tw/https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13557858.2015.1068281?journalCode=ceth20
If jews are refraining from doing so in America, it'd be nice to see data showing it.

your picture edits are fucking hilarious for some reason, it's like 20 layers of irony

Attached: 96441.jpg (552x504, 35.28K)

Depends on the flu.

This.

That sucks. They should check if they reused any needles around that time. That's a big no no but some lazy doctors and nurses still don't give a fuck. Also infowars? I take them less seriously than I take cnn, which is basically like if the people from wwe tried to run a liberal version of fox news. I know infowars has been slowly pulling it's head out of it's ass, and had some good articles occasionally, but c'mon - half it's shit reads like an onion article. Try to post multiple sources, at least one that is taken seriously, when you cite a questionable story or source. I'll throw out a freebie, a little rumor running around to look into - I've heard some people talking about a mercury compound used in some vaccines. Supposedly it's unneeded but makes them cheaper to make.

How about the nigger cat called Andy the Faggot, bringer of the catpocalypse?

And thats the point, when they DO have good articles - which is once in a while - I will post them.

They get the CLEAN vaccines which the goyim like us don't get. I bet you didn't know that. Our vaccines given to common folk contain aluminum and mercury which damages the immune system and blood-brain barrier. The CLEAN vaccines do NOT contain any neurotoxins. So that is the difference. Certain groups are privileged over others. Zig Forums likes to shill Eugenics a lot, well they have it, and their enemies are the ones that are privileged!

You're not wrong.

Do you mean there's such a thing as vaccines without preservatives? Do you have any evidence to back that up?

Prove that their vaccine composition is appreciably different, and that your claims are more than just fanfiction.
I'll wait.

The CLEAN vaccines are labeled something different, under different brands too (likely come from some other country too). Not sure what they label them or what they're called, but someone who posts here did post links and a pic about this on here before. Its a shame I did not keep that info. If you don't believe me, I'm OK with that because you are going to do what you want, as will I.

Aluminum only produces neurotoxic effects when the subject doesn't have healthy kidneys to filter it out. Furthermore the amount in vaccines is so small that it still only poses minimal risks to people who do have damaged kidneys, yet that doesn't stop doctors from erring on the side of caution and treating kidney damage as a contraindication for most vaccines.

Thimerosal is a preservative compound that happens to contain mercury in its molecule, which isn't the same as being elemental mercury any more than table salt is the same as explosive sodium and toxic chlorine. The neurotoxic effects are negligible in much the same way aluminum's are; only if the kidneys can't filter it out.

They probably do have different brands considering that they're on the other side of the earth, but that's not evidence that they don't operate by the same general principles that American vaccines do. Since you're rather intent that mercury and aluminum are a key distinction between clean and dangerous vaccines, prove that the brands they use specifically lack those metals.

You can take your neurotoxins, but I won't be doing that.

And if you drink tap water with fluoride after you took a shot with aluminum in it then your causing serious damage not only to the kidneys but the blood-brain barrier as well. The combination of aluminum and fluoride is even worse than either one (both horrible for your health, btw). I'm not telling anyone what to do, I'm simply warning you all. Its up to you whether or not you want to protect your body.

BTW: you can have a healthy immune system WITHOUT vaccines. You just need to have a strict healthy diet, eat certified organic. Stay away form junk/snack foods, fast foods and carbonated beverages. And you need to exercise and get some sunlight too. Extra vitamin supplements as well as healthy spices like turmeric, garlic and ginger can provide support to your immune system too.

Attached: ce6199917cda35e48a5.jpg (843x844, 411.9K)

how trusting do you have to be to take an injection when healthy?

NOT A WORD.
Will still bump your shitty bread..

Attached: Prepper Cat Washes Hands.jpg (2200x1700, 728.79K)

You think this is bad, wait 'til I've had my coffee!!

Well at least he doesn't have the flu, you tinfoil lunatics. Everything is a conspiracy to you idiots.

Attached: @ least he doesn't have flu!.jpg (800x420, 125.14K)

user, his whole life is ruined now. Seriously, go fuck yourself. Call me tinfoil, at least I can still walk, see, smell and breathe just fine. And I haven't taken ANY vaccine since I was a kid. Not dead yet, rarely get sick because I actually have a healthy diet and exercise (something Big Pharma doesn't want to recommend $$$).

That, and he also invented a vaccine for rabies.