Man held after 'strange smell' leads to woman’s torso in basement, other parts upstairs, police say

A foul stench led to the discovery of a woman’s torso in the basement of a Grand Rapids, Mich., home last weekend, according to court records revealed this week.

A tenant of the home called authorities after going into the basement to “investigate a strange smell,” and found a bag or tarp covered with blood, the Detroit Free Press reported.

Responding officers discovered the remains of an unidentified woman underneath, police said.
uthorities then obtained a search warrant and found other body parts in the upstairs apartment of a man identified in the report as 29-year-old James Chance. Grand Rapids Police detective Erika Fannon said the body parts were "suspected to have belonged to the torso located in the basement.”

She said investigators had determined the suspect “was with a female acquaintance two days prior and that the female acquaintance was since reported as a missing person and she had not to this date been located.”

foxnews.com/us/womans-torso-discovered-in-grand-rapids-basement-police

Attached: 6bbabb69-Capture.jpg (1862x1048, 87.02K)

more boomer nonsense. "human interest" story. no one cares about some dead roastie.
anchor this garbage

*anchoring my nuts to your chin instead*

no one cares

Seems like he took all the Chances with this.

Is this freezer.user from a few years ago?

Attached: Ashley Young 120218_1543797265615.jpg_63904638_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 112.62K)

who is that roastie whore? the "victim?"

She's got the crazy eyes.

Try mixing up your typing style.

she looks like an unhinged bisexual tbh

Attached: 18199525_10211262789498452_1636442779967675900_n.jpg (474x474, 27.46K)

she's a slut who got what she deserved
anyone who disagrees is a LOSER

Looks like he's being charged with mutilating a dead body, and concealing a death. Why not murder?

I feel terrible for her family; this is some Dahmer-level shit.

loose cannon roastie with no morals and no god damn common sense
we're supposed to feel sorry for this whore?

You better give me my (you)'s if you're going to respond to me.

millennials are the worse generation in human history. fucking loser can't even bang an ugly, post-wall tinder whore without completely losing his shit and killing her.
this is just like that other millennial faggot who choked out his wife and two daughters and buried them in oil tanks because he just couldn't take it anymore having a loving wife and two angelic daughters.
please, if you are a millennial, just end yourself now

*Anchoring your imaginary wife's nose to my yatch instead*

Source + more please.

Attached: Sauce moar.mp4 (1280x720, 5.53M)

There is a lot of strange smells in my house, but is mostly from my diet, which is vegetarian.

I didn't know Lauren Southern had dyed her hair black.

lol u gay