Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above...

Why doesn't the RCC obey this command? It seems pretty easy

Attached: mary idolatry.jpg (400x268, 38.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/basis/johndamascus-images.asp
rt.com/business/440671-tesla-musk-lehman-crisis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/basis/johndamascus-images.asp

OP, you are a dick. People like you are why Protestants aren’t allowed to post anymore.

Boo hoo, Catholicism has pagan influences. So what? That's what allowed things like the Crusades and Europe to be strong against Muslims. If we were following the Bible literally like protestants do, we would be turning the other cheek and praising the state of Israel.
Read Evola on Christianity and you will see that Catholicism is the denomination he praises the most.

WHY MUST WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY WEEK?

Sinners hate it when you bring their sin to light. Popish kvetching about being called out for idolatry is just like conservative kvetching about being called out for sodomy

/thread

And yet Baptists will whine about "Catholic bias" and how they're so unfairly treated when they continually make bad faith threads like this that are purely to dump on Catholics.

worshiping idols. I know it doesn't seem that way because you probably think Israel is Satan's personal gay orgy dungeon, but it's true. And turning the other cheek is a direct command from the Almighty. It's more important than your fascist political ideology. Either actually do the good works your denomination demands of you and read the Bible, or stop larping and admit you're a pagan atheist who only calls himself a Catholic because you think it's cool and edgy.

Praying in front of a statue is not worshiping an idol no matter how badly you want it to be so you can stick it to Catholics.

Fixed it for you.

I don't actually think Catholics are worshiping idols, I brought that up because seems to think paganism isn't that bad

???

Evangelicals don't support Israel in a secular political context. They support Israel because they believe that the Jews returning there and rebuilding the temple is necessary for end times prophecy to be fulfilled.

We both know exactly which part of the Bible you'd quote to justify your idolatry of israel.
What next?
"You're all one in Christ Jesus" = "we are all equal"?
Your tired talking points carry no weight anymore.

YOU have gotten me and people like me practically barred from participating in this site.

Nah. I just don't think it's a hive of scum and villainy. I think modern day "Judaism" is evil (like all non-Christian religions) and so I can't really put my support into it with good faith as long it's comprised of half atheists and half Talmudic "Jews". It's still better than the Islamic countries, though.

We're all equal in terms of value in the eyes of God when baptized into the faith. That's pretty orthodox, I'm sure.

I don't know anything about that, the evangelical Republicans I'm familiar with support Israel in a secular context. But if that is true, it's still not idolatry. It's probably bad theology, but not all bad theology is idolatry.

What, idolatry sympathizers? If you're going to collaborate with sin what good would your participation be?

I said pagan INFLUENCES aren't that bad, in fact many good things were added. Have you never celebrated Christmas? It is an eminently Christian holiday, to be sure; but it was permitted to retain so much of the pagan culture and lore from before Christianization!

You're not even Christian; take your racial pragmatism back to your containment board >>>Zig Forums

Attached: 55f433c7f28944da18766b03c51a4c0e9404f6cedab2c7309e78b3ab6f64cfe5.jpg (720x720, 39.91K)

Tesla to end up like Lehman Brothers once Musk's 'deception' revealed – investor

The ‘deception’ around electric car maker Tesla will catch up to the company soon, according to hedge fund manager David Einhorn. He compared Elon Musk's behavior to Lehman Brothers executives shortly before the bank's demise.
In a letter to investors, Einhorn wrote that like the investment bank that famously collapsed a decade ago “the deception is about to catch up to TSLA. Elon's Musk erratic behavior suggests that he sees it the same way."

According to Einhorn, “Lehman threatened short sellers, refused to raise capital (it even bought back stock), and management publicly suggested it would go private. Months later, shareholders, creditors, employees and the global economy paid a big price when management’s reckless behavior led to bankruptcy.”
Lehman Brothers was one of the largest investment banks in the US, whose collapse triggered a global financial crisis of 2008. Einhorn is known for his short-selling of Tesla stock. In other words, he makes bets that Tesla shares would fall in price.

Bets against Tesla have been good for Einhorn’s Greenlight Capital as the carmaker’s stock plunged nearly 25 percent during the third quarter. Einhorn’s fund has been burning through money, too – a 25 percent loss for the year despite the record gains in S&P 500.

According to Einhorn, Tesla has been acting in many ways like Lehman Brothers, which attacked Einhorn when he said that the bank was a risk to the financial system. A few months later Lehman collapsed.

“There are many parallels to TSLA. In 2013, TSLA was on the brink of failure. … TSLA’s cash reserves fell to a dangerously low level and CEO Elon Musk secretly and desperately tried to sell the company,” he said. “Rather than communicating the truth to shareholders, Mr. Musk bluffed his way through the crisis.”

The hedge fund manager predicts that Tesla would post a “large revenue and earnings disappointment” in its fourth quarter. Tesla has burnt through $3.5 billion since the beginning of the year, but Elon Musk hinted that Tesla may soon be profitable in recent emails to employees that were leaked to the media.

rt.com/business/440671-tesla-musk-lehman-crisis/

So Pastor Jim is actually Pastor (((Jim))) now?
Also
Wow.

Your image says it: Christianity needed to become a bit more violent (i.e. Euro pagan influences) to kick some heretic ass

Nope, WTP you assclown.

He's saying that your constant b*ptist shitpostery has made it so protestants who aren't worshipers of Caliph Anderson a hard time to post because everyone will assume they are of the Caliph's Gnostic blood cult.

You sound just like those reddit christians that suck up to liberals and REEE at actual Christians for quoting the bible.

Back to israhell you go, rabbi.

I hate progressives, it’s why I’m Baptist.

Hollow Earth confirmed?

Really gets the noggin joggin