FRANCE BURNS PART 4: MILITARY ROLLOUT, POLICE UNIONS DEFECT, RIOT POLICE STATIONED

RELATED:
Riots In Paris Over Carbon Taxes Causing More Carbon Pollution As Paris Burns: https:// archive.fo/Iu4Ot
Mass Riots Everywhere, Injuries and State Murder of Citizens: https:// archive.fo/1O773
Ambulance Workers Join Rebellion, Riots Spread: https:// archive.fo/L5EdY
French MPs To Launch No Confidence Vote Against Unpopular Macron: https:// archive.fo/GIufi

RIOTS CONTINUE OVER CARBON TAXATION

archive.fo/fuxcV
archive.fo/uOEVA
archive.fo/w3w7Z
france24.com/en/20181208-live-hundreds-detained-paris-france-braces-new-anti-macron-riots
zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-08/paris-lockdown-watch-live-hundreds-arrested-tear-gas-deployed-during-fourth-week
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-france-paris-riots-macron-20181208-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gJGKfjSsK6o | bitchute.com/video/gJGKfjSsK6o/

MILITARY GEARED UP FOR NEXT RIOTS IN FRANCE

archive.fo/eUUGW
8ch.net/pol/res/12515023.html

French Riot Police Are Shelling The Yellow Jackets With Grenades! Video Of Protestor Getting Hand Blown Completely Off!

voat.co/v/videos/2900392
bitchute.com/video/x26A0j0qqdV7

Macron Deploys 89,000 Riot Police To Thwart Another French Revolution

newspunch.com/macron-deploys-89000-cops-thwart-french-revolution/
web.archive.org/web/20181207131301/https://newspunch.com/macron-deploys-89000-cops-thwart-french-revolution/

POLICE UNION CALLS FOR STRIKE ON SATURDAY DESPITE PROMISE OF BONUS

archive.is/Ryv1i
sputniknews.com/europe/201812061070444941-french-police-union-calls-police-join-yellow-vests-protests/

French Police Remove Helmets in Solidarity With ‘Yellow Vest’ Protesters

archive.fo/CMFIZ
infowars.com/video-french-police-remove-helmets-in-solidarity-with-yellow-vest-protesters/

French Protesters Say "Leave EU" And Demand Less Immigration

bitchute.com/video/gpDiYQ-fnpo/
youtube.com/watch?v=gpDiYQ-fnpo

Attached: MILITARY ROLLOUT, POLICE UNIONS DEFECT, RIOT POLICE STATIONED.jpg (890x594, 73.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kIAEo_1544322312
sputniknews.com/europe/201812101070548349-slander-moscow-yellow-vests/
surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=177311&c=5481746893TRRH
surveynuts.com/surveys/admin?id=177311&stoken=68397792959842§ion=results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

news bump

Very sad day & night in Paris. Maybe it’s time to end the ridiculous and extremely expensive Paris Agreement and return money back to the people in the form of lower taxes? The U.S. was way ahead of the curve on that and the only major country where emissions went down last year!

The Paris Agreement isn’t working out so well for Paris. Protests and riots all over France. People do not want to pay large sums of money, much to third world countries (that are questionably run), in order to maybe protect the environment. Chanting “We Want Trump!” Love France.

Looks like it got pretty violent last night. Had to miss all the action and checking it out this morning.

Attached: 755d2bc7b02759180ba7971cae8554baa.png (1080x1375, 1.06M)

good, more dead europeans the better

This is what it takes, folks. You lads in the UK, Germany, Sweden, USA, take note. When words no longer work, violence is the only language.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

>>>Zig Forums

Don't ever give up those guns. Ever.

Attached: JEW POSTER.png (604x604, 321.83K)

Don't ever give up those guns. Ever. +1

Attached: 527e1a54f4d3d13cca0d3734b0af6d03a.mp4 (640x272, 789.95K)

liveleak.com/view?t=kIAEo_1544322312

Looks like terrorism being committed against citizens.

Attached: A 'Gilet Jaune' picks up a GLI-F4 grenade, exploding in his hand - Bordeaux, France.mp4 (640x360, 2.29M)

Never X 1000.

REVOLUTION, WW!

OP? Could you provide some more links pleeze? I finished all those and wish to peruse a few more on this matter.

Attached: Infinite Links - NOPE!.png (1433x2300, 1.36M)

All good ones died during the war, good riddance to what we have today

More parts to this series will likely be posted as long as these riots continue to unfold.

Oh, I'm sure of that..

Attached: NKCC 2018.jpg (333x250, 34.18K)

Its called reporting News, thats what I do on Zig Forumsews. I realize posting news on a news board is now considered revolutionary and suspicious but thats what I choose to do. Call me old fashion.

Is it a Contest to see who can be the most annoying? If so, can I play? Pleeze? I wanna play? Pleeze? I can be annoying too? Can I play? Are there prizes? What are the prizes? Will there be crayons? Stuffed animals? Latex anime onaholes?
Catgirls?

Attached: Logo 8.jpg (640x480, 129.77K)

Thank You!

What the heck is a onahole?

What the heck is a catgirl?

Attached: old fashion.jpg (2644x1982, 795.77K)

The Frenchies brought in some special unit out of uniforms. They were hype aggressive as fuck and were beating the shit out of people

Party like it's 1789!

All can change if a nations people Fight for a better home for its children, good folk can be born again, you country can live again, giving up your children is given up your future and handling it to the jews.
If there is 1 native french still alive, is it worth fighting.

What the hell is a search function.

Just another thing Killcen is afraid of.

Attached: 22a494d2f9dd24f0e9fd1ef2e7f57bec948940e56e1508c2c06c9e511f5bad3f.png (2212x1941, 1.62M)

PSYCHOLOGICAL PERSONALITY TEST:

Q: which one of these underage girls would
you rather have forced sex with?

Attached: IMG_20181209_220943.jpg (637x395, 46.52K)

Good, carbon taxation is a must to reverse the fucking trajectory of climate change this planet is currently heading towards. If some people have to die to make this a reality, then so be it.

The Frogs aren't having any of that. They set a refinery on fire.

Attached: LA ROCHELLE OIL REFINERY.mp4 (666x1080, 3.55M)

I'm giving the frogs my energy to gain more power and kill their elites like last time, except this time do it right and take the jews along with the shabbos goys.

Attached: Cooking-Grenades-Black-background.jpg (465x540, 47.24K)

Attached: official charter of yellow vests.jpeg (1000x1414, 462.39K)

Found the kike.

Until I see police officers, in uniform, on the side of the vested Frogs and attacking current ZOGbots - I don't believe it.
That line has been used in some form or another by the (((MSM))) daily for the last 2 weeks.

suck my dick with hot sauce

why is france always being bourgeois or whatever and then rioting against themselves for the most extreme liberty and then repeating it over again every 100 years
why don't they just stay liberated this is like the third revolution

checked for spirit bomb

As a guy who likes raven-haired women, I'd go with the gal on the left.

Is anyone really that suprised?

My hand, pedos will get the rope.

Notice how the shills are pushing this leftist guidelines shit.

woo lads I've been without internet and out of the loop for a few months now after a group of heavily armed men came to my house concerned about me if you know what I mean, what has been going on in the world, what have I been missing?

Read up on it yourself mate.

I can't read up on shit if you don't point me to the key stuff I should be reading. Also all I've been doing since making that post is reading shit at random. Please give a summary of events so I can read into those events. Otherwise I'm stuck just searching around at random through the archives trying to catch up.

Carbon taxation won't do fucking anything to help the environment. Before I became a /new/sman and then a Zig Forumsack I was an anarchoprimitivist. As a teenager all I fucking cared about was saving the environment. You know what this necessitates? Massive population reduction. You know who is overpopulating? The shitskins.

A real environmentalist would simply wipe out the shitskin populations and stop importing more people. A dumb ass "carbon tax" is just more money going to government so they can then use it to import more shitskins to genocide white people. They will have more money thanks to another tax but they won't do a fucking thing to help the environment.

t. real environmentalist that wants world-wide population back to do about 50 million

lmao and my father emailed me about how Trump doesn't believe in human caused climate change trying to turn me against him

Trump is doing more for the environment than all these fucking retarded leftists ever will with their bullshit carbon taxes and other non-solutions while they continue to make the environment suffer by supporting globalism and nigger population boom and so on.

The one on the right however I'm the kind of stoic you just can't force to comprise his values so you'd probably just have to shoot me.

I am praying for them to start the fire. Kill all shitskins. No more immigration.

Oh fuck off. Those retards are still CivNat cucks that think muds can ever be assimilated or that assimilation is somehow good.

All societies are fruit trees. All fruit trees require regular pruning. France doesn't do the regular pruning, so, the disease grows too much and the tree has to be pretty much chopped down to regrow again from the stump.

Don't even bother arguing with that kike rat. Typical D&C shill.

I take some issue with this quote. The tree of liberty doesn't NEED to have the blood of patriots, but it's an unfortunate side-affect of trying to get the blood of tyrants. The real problem seems to be that all the good patriot blood gets used up before the tyrants ever give any…. and usually the tyrants don't give any at all. It's time to insist on the blood of tyrants. It's the ONLY THING that can fix this world.

I will fellate the gun, thanks.

Some people said that it was a burning raffinery but I heard rioter who was at the fire said that it was only wood and cartons burning…

Muh trump. He isn't doing anything but taxing people is even more retarded. Should fuck big rich companies that pollute and fuck environment. Force them change their products with something less harmful. Muh nigger population. You seems like another leftist blaming everything on world population supporting abortions and feminism to decrease birth rates. Kill yourself. Niggers should do anything they want on their land and no one is forcing you to send them aid.

In the US, we have to pay a yearly tax just for the privilege of owning a home, land, a car. It's illegal to even possess these things unless you pay your tax on them. Can you really say that you own them? We also must pay income taxes, sales taxes. City, state, federal, social security taxes. Where does this money go? It lines the pockets of billionaire kikes.

Attached: 94cb71d287abbcdfbafcfc09770bb16bec9bac34766fb1333663b69466cd899c.jpg (723x1199, 221.3K)

As "The Plan" unfolds you Zig Forums LARPers are going to be shown who runs this show.

Attached: b6c9027d01a8ffea35d2b4c05ceac9282368ab6bc4134e825509010b1c08ad4b.jpg (2048x1536, 487.96K)

Not Russia, "Q".
>sputniknews.com/europe/201812101070548349-slander-moscow-yellow-vests/
Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump,
USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA,
WWG1WGA

Ah yes,,, Zig Forums is spitting Chicklets now.

Choose your companions.

Attached: 1544449260814.jpg (1744x4496, 975.26K)

Revolution, WW.

Merry Christmas, WW.

WWG1WGA

Don't forget first aid for your cat!
And don't forget to help Killcen name his cat. Today is the last day of the
Name Killcen's Cat Contest
You can pick among the top 3 names and also write a short statement on what topics or threads by Killcen on Zig Forums or /prepare/ you find most interesting here:

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=177311&c=5481746893TRRH

PLEEZE PARTICIPATE!

Results of the survey so far can be found here:

surveynuts.com/surveys/admin?id=177311&stoken=68397792959842§ion=results

Screenshots of the results will be posted late tonight or early tomorrow morning, for faggots whose tinfoil hats get in the way of being able to actually use their computers.

Attached: First Aid 4 Killcen's Cat.jpg (683x999, 181.52K)

Glad you are still thinking about me.

I have work to do, Part 5 is in the works with a lot of updates…. the riots are spreading all over Europe. Same Bolshevik Jews that took over Russia and created the USSR have done the same to the EU (now a Modern Soviet Union), the EU Army to suppress and invade European nations to crackdown dissent provides us with all the evidence needed. Europe is facing Soviet-style tyranny right now, fortunately there are some legit leaders and nations who still resist this takeover. We need to end these Unions, they are all run by communists/fascists/Zionists/international central banking cabal.

europe is dead, you're all cucks. nothing will change that

I read a fascinating article about the alleged 'name killcen's cat contest' yesterday. it turns out that the contest was mentioned by name in 2015 by Obama's acting director of intelligence, and they even said the 'contest' would be held 'in three years'.

its not a legitimate contest. it's some form of mind control plan by the CIA

Still thinking about you and still bumping your threads..

Attached: anti-slide NKCC.jpg (700x525, 83.15K)

We all know you're a CIA Asset

(They're trying to convince you that you have a cat) mkultra masterful mischief

Thanx, Zig Forums !

Attached: PicsArt_12-10-10.48.42.jpg (545x645, 85.04K)

This is true. Still, there's no need to make the cattle restless. We're all here. There's no place like home..
Settle in for the ride. It may get bumpy, but you're getting very sleepy anyway.. Why don't you take a nap now..

In a commanding voice I speak the trigger words:
Cat as a Hat – Name Killcen's Cat

Attached: Cat as a Hat.jpg (605x560, 93.76K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-10-11.19.20.png (619x574, 382.28K)

Nobody cares……

Name That God Damn CAT!!

Attached: PicsArt_12-10-11.32.01.jpg (2207x1470, 375.37K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-10-11.28.01.png (619x574, 361.07K)

NEW UPDATE #5 HERE:

NEW UPDATE #5 HERE:

NEW UPDATE #5 HERE:

NEW UPDATE #5 HERE:

what really gets my goat:

There are less than 24 hours left to name killcen's cat, and some of you weirdos seem to want to chit-chat about irrelevant shit like France.

DUDE WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR UPDATES!! WE NEED TO NAME YOUR FUCKING CAT, WEIRDO

I'm not sending them any fucking aid and you're acting like a complete shill. Niggers need to be expelled from white countries and need to have foreign aid cut so they starve in the billions. Stupid shill.

ffs it was around when this post was made I went to sleep. What the fuck did I miss?

You missed the NEW thread, Part 5: