FOX: Why Trump is likely to be indicted by Manhattan US Attorney

"The major takeaway from the 40-page sentencing memorandum filed by federal prosecutors Friday for Michael Cohen, President Trump’s former personal attorney, is this: The president is very likely to be indicted on a charge of violating federal campaign finance laws.

It has been obvious for some time that President Trump is the principal subject of the investigation still being conducted by the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York.

Cohen earlier pleaded guilty to multiple counts of business and tax fraud, violating campaign finance law, and making false statements to Congress regarding unsuccessful efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Yes, Cohen has stated he did the hands-on work in orchestrating hush-money payments to two women who claim to have had sexual liaisons with Trump many years ago (liaisons Trump denies).

But when Cohen pleaded guilty in August, prosecutors induced him to make an extraordinary statement in open court: the payments to the women were made “in coordination with and at the direction of” the candidate for federal office – Donald Trump."

foxnews.com/opinion/andrew-c-mccarthy-why-trump-is-likely-to-be-indicted-by-manhattan-us-attorney

Attached: 2edc3c85bb2c400d25c3477ab4683ebf.jpg (474x474, 51.93K)

I HATE DONALD TRUMP'S GUTS

he's the most embarrassing idiot I've ever seen. he makes me embarrassed to be a human being. it's humiliating to think that I'm part of the same species as him. he's an idiot. he's a caveman.

But, unfortunately……………………..

He's never going to be charged criminally

he indeed SHOULD be, but he won't

anybody who thinks they'll press criminal charges against Trump simply doesn't know how things really work.

Trump violated federal campaign finance laws. He lied under oath to federal prosecutors. He obstructed justice. And now we are beginning to see the final stages of Mueller's investigation that ABSOLUTELY proves he was 'in cahoots' with the Russians to meddle with the election.

These are just a few of the crimes we actually know about so far………

just imagine what other behind the scenes violations of the law he is guilty of….

If you or I stole a TV set from somebody, we would be charged with burglary and prosecuted so fast our eyes would cross.

But the system is rigged.

Trump will never be indicted, and it's EXTREMELY unlikely that he will ever be impeached.

Anybody who thinks these things will happen is naive and inexperienced.

That's not the way things work…….

Attached: im1.jpg (1280x833, 298.67K)

We'll get Drumph this time for sure!
TWO SCOOOOOOPPPSSSS!

Attached: sm1.jpg (960x1280, 197.87K)

Attached: sm1.jpg (960x1280, 197.87K)

Attached: beautiful.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

Cohen is going through all this right now because he tried to fuck over Trump, remember.

correction:
you're incorrect

Cohen is about to pay the price for trying to PROTECT a man who won't return the favor.

he's about to pay the price for being LOYAL to a man who has absolutely no loyalty for anyone else.

Unfortunately, Trump is immune to the prosecution that Cohen is about to face.

HOW TO CONVINCE A GULLIBLE PUBLIC INTO THINKING YOU'RE DOING A GOOD JOB WHEN YOU'RE NOT:

1: have a gullible public, supporters who
are willing to believe the Emperor is
wearing clothes

2: continually tell them you're doing a
great job, even though you're not

C O L L U S I O N :
an idiotic brainwashing catchphrase
used repeatedly by the caveman

S Y N E R G Y :
the much better description used by
Mueller to describe what actually
took place, where the two powers (Russia and Trump) created a third
power (a federal offense called treason)

Although Trump will never be indicted on the federal charges (which is a crying shame, because treason is actually one of the most serious charges anyone can face) and it is extremely extremely extremely unlikely that he will be impeached (which is a crying shame, because he actually deserves to be charged with treason) there's actually a pleasant caveat:

Years from now, in retrospect, he's always going to be remembered for what he is:

A liar, a coward, a criminal, an idiot, a caveman, and the most embarrassing mistake we ever put into office.

ahhh, I see you finally
figured it out, huh Einstein?

trust me, Sassypants…………………..

I'd much rather talk to myself
than to you……………………

at least this way, I have an intelligent
audience

Why does most of the Trump hate I usually see revolve around his appearance, his manner of speaking, rumors about him, Orange Man Bad, etc, but not technological transfer, deindustrialization, creation of an economic bubble, highest black employment, and all the other terrible crimes he’s committing against WASP children?

………………..
I suck mad dick

btw

A: because (again) he's THE
most embarrassing baboon

My herstory teacher say a good leader isn’t necessarily smart.

He leading us to slaughter just fine, brother sir.

Ha Ha Ha. They'll get him this time! Keep watching CNN goys.

A: because politics are irrelevant
when compared to how offensive
the human being called Trump
is to the senses

Trump is neither

You don’t think we’re drowning in our own vomit and the sickness is terminal thanks to ‘Blumpfism’?

In a word, "REVOLUTION".

"Go ahead, make my day". Clint Eastwood

Ok, that is fine. He does have the weird skin cancer thing on the side of his face, does unironically drink diet coke, has perhaps the homeliest sons in Washington, is probably a childfucker, and so on.

The campaign finance law seems like such low hanging fruit. Don’t you think if he were really as rotten as we’re told they’d have more on him?

nobody said they're 'going to get him'

he 'got' himself.
btw, that loose sphincter fart noise
that you're hearing?…………………….

that's the sound of you
grasping for straws,
trying to pretend that
you don't realize how
stupidly mistaken you
were this entire time

actually, I think he is a SYMPTOM
of the real problem, which is our
stupidity in America, where we have
reached the point that WE ALLOWED
THIS TO HAPPEN

there's only one thing that
I really hate, and that thing is
S T U P I D I T Y

…when I look at Trump, I don't see orange skin, or bizarre hair, or ugly kids…

I see an IDIOT

Reminder.

Attached: truth.jpg (500x480, 112.5K)

Stupidity is an interesting notion to ponder. The libertarian neo-nazi larpers on Zig Forums insist that national iq has dipped as a result of the 1965 immigration law, that poc invaders have turned us into them. But as a jewish person, assuming you’re Neptune (Zig Forums), are you suggesting social engineering in its various cultural and institutional aspects is really to blame? That is, the social constructionist’s thesis. Or is it more like stupid, fat Americans grew lazy and complacent as a result of their earlier prosperity?

But the world is full of idiots. Why be so focused on him if he’s merely representative of what got the country to the point of electing him?

Nah, they don't "think". The average brain size of a liberal hater is the size of a raisin so no they do not "think" they just hate, it's what they're taught to do. Hate on ha8chan instead of going to work and being productive. Ha8 is easy just look up and down on this board. Ha8ters hiding behind anonymity because they aren't tough enough to say these things to our faces but here they are King Kong.
REVOLUTION!

Because they know that the only argument they have left is the ad hominem.

I think there is some truth to that but firstly you’re being uncritical about where the hate comes from, and secondly I think this also depends on how you define liberal—i.e. classic, freedom respecting liberal or new left, totalitarian age of aquarius nwo liberal. I don’t think it completely fair to direct an attack at the very far right by comparison to the centrist left.

I come from a long line of artists
My grandmother always used to say:
"only a fool critiques artwork that isn't finished yet"

…. I'm not calling you a fool oh, but I am definitely suggesting that the investigation is not complete, and if you've been reading the news lately oh, you will see that Robert Mueller is hinting towards the direction he's going-
SYNERGY
Instead of using Trump's stupid catch phrase 'collusion', Mueller is calling it a 'synergy' planned by Trump and the Russians, where the two parties created a third entity that didn't exist before….

Honestly? All of the above, but in particular a fluorescent highlighter over the fat stupid lazy Americans who grew complacent

Because out of 360 million Americans, it seems like the 99.999% of the population would insist that we had someone highly intelligent in office, after all we have a lot to lose.

Since I refused to allow them to brainwash me into believing that there's such a thing as left or right, Republican or Democrat, conservative or liberal, etc etc etc, I'm free of the stupidity that you just demonstrated with your tiny little brain.

( something tells me you have inadequacy issues because of your diminutive genitalia, and I'm not just saying that. I really honestly believe it )

I remember when I was in school and the mantra was ‘racist, sexist, homophobe, islamophobe’ and anyone who disagreed with the character, pace, and or shade of progress fit into one of those categories and wasn’t even allowed to speak. Ad hom is step one for such people.

HOW TO TELL YOU'RE
DOING SOMETHING RIGHT

the mod gets upset and
lashes out at you

The wife wants breakfast. I gotta respond in a bit. Sorry. Good talk tho.

Yeah, Wendy and I are gonna watch a movie and eat

What will happen to Johnny if NOTHING happens to Trump and he gets re-elected in 2020 and finally decides to fire Mueller?

not him, but he said that nothing is going to happen to Trump several times in this thread

No that's just me reporting all your posts.

user plz. Learn English. I know what is meant by that but before you join JIDF please just speak English at least competently.

colluding to do what, exactly? collude just means cooperate.

S Y N E R G Y

niggers getting jobs means white city people pay less welfare and get robbed/begged less.
for the first time in decades the local govt has enough money to pave roads in shit areas:

You were doing well as the silent hero until you let him bait you, dipshit.

how can someone write a 40page memo about something that happened in 2006, decade before Trump was even in power
this whole thing is a fucking joke

man they never quit

The threat of this kind of accountability is the single greatest motivator of autocrats and despots to cling on to power by any means necessary. It enters a dangerous new phase when this is the reality for Trump.

I know a lot of people like this
They fail and when they do, they are either absolutely unaware of it or they don't care that they failed and want to carry on until they win
My older brother is like this and so are my parents

RE: 2006

lol you fucking idiot. the hush money payoffs happened in 2016, just like the Russian collaboration

Attached: DqfEQ01X0AEz4qt.jpg (478x395, 30.47K)

Attached: 180813-qanon-trump-rally-wilkes-barre-njs-1027_a29496ea9831fdfae4c20d06540223aa.fit-760w.jpg (760x475, 100.89K)

Attached: 8e2be0df77dde55714f005d8e6d6d12f4d894c839684f6109bcbc558dc6770da.png (1080x785, 1.49M)

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 64.48K)

Attached: original.jpg (750x650, 144.83K)

Awww is this your hero little boy? Maybe take a shower, get your dick out of your hand, go to the gym and someday you can be a dredge on society

good luck with getting President Trump impeached and convicted and removed over "synergy."
you fuckers are going to be sitting around in about ten years, with a few hundred million dead, asking if anyone remembers the guy's name who was the "cause" of all this. few will know.
that's how fucking stupid this is. going to blow up the planet because about 50K people in the US with non-stop access to media and entertainment literally have nothing else to do with their money, or time, than spend four years trying to remove a president. just because they can.
soon, they won't be able to do that any longer. or count their money. or anything in general, really. no more op-eds! no more AM Joy! no more Insta! just finding water and something to eat that day…forever.
assholes.

What a day! What a lovely day!

sorry, trump is not responsible for any of that supposed good stuff you posted.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

oh jeez, another one, um, no times infinity plus one

Attached: 081909e23f955ed5b5a13209aad7c63ff32c7c2cdf97c5b3848f642c2d9ce40b.png.jpg (255x229, 10.25K)