EU Army Deployed To Crush Rebellion In France, Citizens Reminded of Nazis and Soviet Union

The EU army has been deployed to the streets of Paris in an attempt to crush the historic French revolution currently sweeping across France.

Armoured European Union military vehicles were filmed storming Paris on Saturday, as hundreds of thousands of protestors continue to protest globalism.

As French & German citizens fight like hell for their countries

EU Army decked in military gear come after peaceful & unarmed Yellow Vest protesters. This is absolutely stunning to see an unaccountable technocracy driving large tanks down the streets of Paris and Brussels. pic.twitter.com/pVrem3ZFce

— ⚔️ Christus Patriot ⚔️ (@ChristusPatriot) December 8, 2018

One particular video has caused a stir on social media after it showed heavily armoured vehicles driving into the city as fires lit by protestors raged around them:

archive.fo/foEFd
mobile.twitter.com/EUVoteLeave23rd/status/1071473561750171648

"New REICH Infiltration driven by MERKEL" says one.

"The USSR at it's height………….crushing dissidents in Eastern Europe…….now in Paris……. pic.twitter.com/TuQDkQk66J" posts another.

"Military And no doubt Special Federal Superstate Police force , Prison wardens ( System ) etc etc Full integration for the EUSSR Empire 27 & expansion ….. !" posts another.

Attached: EU Army Deployed To Crush Rebellion In France, Citizens Reminded of Nazis and Soviet Union.jpg (678x381, 64.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/1Oh26
archive.fo/9SCxo
newspunch.com/eu-army-deployed-paris-crush-french-revolution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dailystar.co.uk reports: archive.fo/1Oh26

But rather than bearing the French Tricolore flag, the vehicles bore the distinct starred EU flag, which critics have said is a sign an EU Army is drawing closer to existence.

Furious Twitter users have also said it is a sign the bloc, which the UK voted to leave in 2016, is prepared to crush any dissent in any of its member states.

One person commented: “The Euro flag disturbs me on vehicles”.

Another wrote: “With the European Union flag on!!!”

And one outraged person shared a picture of President Macron alongside a quote attributed to him: “We need more Europe”.

Brits also jumped on the thread, claiming the vehicles and flag give an insight into a future in an expanding European Union.

One UK user said: “Paris gives us the first glimpse of the future under EU rule.

“The planed army is being put in place to repress any citizens that dare to question the superstate agenda.

“Trust me, you saw it here first. On the streets of Paris 8/12/2018.”

“EU markings on the side! Wake up Europe! The EU are a clear threat to the survival of Europe and European culture. If Macron and Merkel get their army they will use it against the people,” wrote another.

archive.fo/9SCxo
newspunch.com/eu-army-deployed-paris-crush-french-revolution/

Maybe I'll hop the pond and just start killing globalists early. God knows I don't really have anything better to do with my life at the moment.

Its almost as if these governments today get big boners off destroying their nation's culture, bullying and robbing taxpaying citizens and then lying to everyone competing to find out who can gain the highest approval rating after fucking everyone over.

There must be revolution in France for the EU and international jewry to collapse.

She is a broken nobody forced to do whatever they say or they gonna kill her. She is also their bargaining chip when the time comes to blame the innocent citizens of Germany once again.

There are no governments. They are just paid slaves to the banking cartel. Controlled with bribes and fear.

The EU is international jewry

Well the riots do have potential for undermining Macron's kikery or forcing him to resign but as far as another revolution, you must remember the bad guys have all the guns, the citizens are fully disarmed. This means a high probability they'll be run over unless they mob rush govt buildings.

Half true. There are governments, but they are corrupted by the international Rothschild central banking cartel. Thats key. Governments can change though, the French just need to have a trustworthy leader (possibly Le Pen?) they can vote for next time, and throw all the incumbent establishment parties out of power.

That, or try the revolution thing but its going to take massive mobs to overthrow their government because, again, their government has all the arms.

That's a good point. We must document the fact that these are only their puppets. Their radical ideology and kikery must be condemned in the future as well their puppets and puppet masters. I hope to see Soros hang one day, but most likely he'll just croke from old age. The day that happens it will make Super Duper Good! news.

This is treason. Macron should be arrested, tried and led before a firing squad.

>(((EU Army)))
Wew, they're not even hiding it anymore

Attached: new world order GTA.jpg (642x909, 436.1K)

Remember the Obama years? I used to say "Tis The Season For Treason" around this time of the year. Fits well here too.

Merkel is jewish.

That figures, I should have known already.

I can't find any evidence for that. Gravy?
My hunch is she's just a puppet.

No, the tyranny is now completely out in the open and whats worse is some people actually embrace it sadly.

Think of the photo ops with French citizens holding the tricolor being attacking by apcs with EU colors.

Get punched Zig Forums

I'm guessing that's the reason they're not bothering anymore. Look at sweden, for example, not only is there no opposition, the brainwashed swedes openly embrace their invaders and their overlords, and hate themselves. This is too easy for them

Just goes to show despotism still exists in this world.

The war is lost now. As expected, all members of police and army are traitors who prefered obeying the dictatorship.
If only we had guns like you do in USA, if only… Never give up this right, burgers, don't become doomed like us. One day, soon or later, you will have to fight too.

What you guys REALLY need to do is organize a nation wide protest called a TAX REVOLT and just refuse to pay your bills, your taxes and squat in your homes and refuse to work. Grind the economy to a fucking halt and have a list of demands for your leaders to follow. Without the economy rolling, they would have so much problems on their hands their heads would be wanted by all major corporations due to lost profits.

For all those anti-second amendment folks; THIS is why citizens need guns. Without guns in the hands of the general public, there nothing stopping an aggressive foreign government from subverting your government and murdering all defenseless citizens.

because that's SO easy to do, live without money, food, electric, in winter, holy shit. it's not that simple. this would only work if people didn't need to fucking provide for themselves.

but either way, i support the carbon tax, and if this is what it's going to take to get some fucking environmental reforms in our world then so be it.

The state has no reason not to kill you if they can't steal from you.

I got bad news for you, kid. You cannot stranglehold the banking cartel anymore, because they don't need your money anymore. The whole economy is backed by nothing but fiat money, on top of that they stole all the gold and silver reserves from the banks and reserves earlier this year, and if that wasn't evil enough they plan to destroy the idea of wealth in citizens hand with their cash-less currency. Once that is implemented everyone is forced to work into the system or die with no access to money, and of course the economy itself will be nothing other than a constantly manipulated scam.

Well this will only lead to mass suicides and complete instability and then collapse and crisis.

No, it will be accompanied by that, but it will work, because they also gonna roll out the social credit system. Online social media was the test run, China is the human test field and soon the entire world will be mistrusting and backstabbing each other to get their ratings up.

You may laugh about the NPC meme, but they're gonna force everyone to become one in the end.

I'll be living off-grid then, I'd rather homestead in the middle of buttfuck nowhere than be a part of that system. No fucking way, count me OUT. I'll take to farming / ranching / hunting.

I look forward to see how the FFL react to this.

Thank Allah islamization will make europe a better place
culturally and economically

Short term escape. Remember you don't own land, you'll have to rent it from the government. You could flee to bum-fuck nowhere like hundreds of millions of others…but do you think they gonna let you go once shit hits the fan? And that is totally gonna happen, they need to destabilize the nations into nearing collapse before they can march in with the military, close all the borders and proclaim to "liberate" the situation by giving you their cash-less currency prison. After you're registered their will be no way to leave the country, because no cash means step by step surveillance control and since this is crisis time, your rating is just not high enough for vacations. I don't even wanna think about what the law and prison system will look like.

Cringe

I won't conform to this system, I'd take a bullet to my fucking head before being a slave. Period.

Nah, you gonna get back stabbed too. They gonna provide you with mosques, fill them with weapons and radicalize you with the media…which is all already happening. After you spread enough terror inside the big cities, they gonna declare them unsafe and let you have sharia zone to quench the violence. Meanwhile the blacks are gonna get flushed into the countrysides to spread poverty, violence and decay of structure like they always do, and special indoctrinated Syrians are gonna do the terror attacks to prevent any ideas of grouping up with constant fear. Once the economy crashes and the money runs out all out civil war will break out, then comes military intervention and enslavement under the new currency racket. Afterwards your religion means nothing anymore because you will be forced to worship your social score, your family business cannot exist anymore because without cash there is no more place for illegal income on the side and so you become one of billions of enslaved, identity-less, culture-less, nation-less, race-less masses of drones hating each others guts, but are forced to be docile in fear of not getting your ratings slashed.

Also prepare yourself for the unveiling of the true jews, because they are gonna go full on sadistic tyranny on mankind once they feel totally secured from persecution.

This is why I own guns, and at some point, I will be using them. Really, death does not scare me, its this nightmare that you describe that would make me embrace fighting back and dying.

What a cruel bunch of losers these fuckers are, they'll all be dead one day too and that day could not come sooner.

The ironic thing is that it's easy as fuck to make those things immobile. Sure they're incredibly hard to get into, but I'm not sure why I would want to get inside of an oven. Just immobilize them and start a campfire under and around.

If you want them dead you only have to let them succeed. If the Talmud and the protocols are any indication than they gonna rule a empty desert planet in the end, at which point they will be backstabbing each other to death. Why? Because the jews not only hate mankind and nature itself, but they also cannot stand each other.

But in their defense…in their 5000 year long holy war against mankind, they only ever used humanities flaws against them. They literally conquered a world by lying, denying and making everyone believing them. It's that easy.

Neck yourself, blackpill shill.