Who's your favorite prophet user?

Who's your favorite prophet user?
Mine's Elijah.

Attached: Elijah_Icon_Sinai_c1200.jpg (816x1531, 938.03K)

John the Baptist

Christian: Saint John
pre-Christian: Plato

Attached: 6a677f2f042fd13873502488befc8c06fb19c861c60e00eab2d6622159b2ec84.jpeg (540x405, 37.7K)

Jesus

Nah, son.

Why not?

John the Apostle.

"Prophet" has a very distinct definition that Plato doesn't fit.

Elijah why are you so cool?

Attached: St Elijah.jpg (1500x2250, 184.14K)

Ezekiel and Moses

Enoch
:^)

John the Apostle, speaking of whom I just found evidence in his gospel of Jesus claiming to be specifically Yahweh.

“And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.”
Exodus 3:14

"Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by."
John 8:57-59

I see a chariot's wheel on fire, but what's with the wavy sword?

Christ fulfilled the law. Jesus was, therefore, the last Prophet. Naming anyone a prophet after Jesus is heresy.

Oh, so Paul is writing nonsense in his epistles? John on patmos being informed of the two witnesses are the writings of a crazy man?

Joseph Smith

Mary Baker Eddy
:^)

[-]

What is the exact definition of a prophet?

No, but many meme interpretations of Revelation are.

Speculation.
It's best to take revelations as literally as possible, to avoid over spiritualization like you suggest.
Still convenient of you to be silent on Paul's writings on prophecy. Or is that spiritual for some other thing?

I'm probably not the user you're thinking of.

Okay. Your point suggested that the two witnesses being prophets is a meme?
And you didnt, in fact, reply to my point about Paul. Matter of fact, what are you getting at?

No
I was just saying there are a lot of dumb interpretations of Revelation out there. Idk why you brought up Paul.

I see. Well, I did think you were the other poster, but it did seem like you were making the point about the two witnesses

Inspired by God is sufficient

Me.