Anti-trans group admits bathroom predator myth is made up

An anti-trans group has acknowledged the failure of bathroom predator scare-mongering tactics in the Massachusetts referendum on transgender rights protections.

The realisation came as part of an analysis of the failure of the anti-trans campaign published on the website of MassResistance, an organisation claiming to advocate for family rights. The hate crime watchdog Southern Poverty Law Center classifies MassResistance as a anti-LGBT hate group.

The question of repealing a non-discrimination law protecting transgender rights was posed on the ballot during November’s midterm elections.

Voters in Massachusetts overwhelmingly opted to keep Senate Bill 2407, the 2016 measure that enforces protections against “discrimination in places of public accommodation, resort, or amusement.”

pinknews.co.uk/2018/12/07/anti-trans-group-bathroom-predator-myth/

Attached: Massachusetts-bathroom-ad-650x366_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg (640x345, 77.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/10/18/transgender-person-on-trial-for-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom/
dailywire.com/news/330/university-toronto-dumps-transgender-bathrooms-pardes-seleh
dailywire.com/news/4844/transgender-advocates-say-men-dressed-women-will-amanda-prestigiacomo
linkis.com/www.lifesitenews.com/12D80
trib.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/casper-resident-found-guilty-of-sexually-assaulting--year-old/article_cb08fed5-d893-5699-adda-427f9a57a1d1.html
deadstate.org/more-gop-politicians-have-been-arrested-for-sexual-misconduct-in-bathrooms-than-trans-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not made up.

dailycaller.com/2017/10/18/transgender-person-on-trial-for-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom/

dailywire.com/news/330/university-toronto-dumps-transgender-bathrooms-pardes-seleh

dailywire.com/news/4844/transgender-advocates-say-men-dressed-women-will-amanda-prestigiacomo

linkis.com/www.lifesitenews.com/12D80

trib.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/casper-resident-found-guilty-of-sexually-assaulting--year-old/article_cb08fed5-d893-5699-adda-427f9a57a1d1.html

deadstate.org/more-gop-politicians-have-been-arrested-for-sexual-misconduct-in-bathrooms-than-trans-people/

Shareblue really working for that dime per post

Holy shit, kys you (((faggot))). It's happened a LOT.

Hell is awaiting you, bigot scum

anti-slide

Trannyfags assault pretty regularly in bathrooms. Sounds controlled oppo.

>dailycaller.com/2017/10/18/transgender-person-on-trial-for-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom/

Received something like 45 - 70 years.

How does that make sense to you?
Why do you approve of men raping 10 year old girls?

hey you know that thing that keeps happening and ruins our victim narrative? yeah, ignore that.

Translation: Anti-tranny group leader defects for cash payment from leftist influencers, denies faggot crossdressers are mentally ill enough to do what regular faggots do on the daily.

the only 'right' they have is a right to get psychiatric help

You fell for the baitposting

The pedo cries out in pain as he shills you.

it's not up to laws or governments, it's up to the people. If you see a tranny waltzing into a women bathroom it's up to you to make him pay. simple.

I don't think you understand how the hooker and John interaction works.

shit…lol….u got me there.

SPLC is a semitic supremacist hate group, user

Get punched Zig Forums

Nobody here trusts jews, you cunt.

Seems to me some poor fella who thinks he has to pee sitting down isn’t real likely to want to stick that thing he’s so confused about into a woman.

And I guess if a thug is out looking for a woman to rape in a public place and he comes across a sign on the women’s room door that says “No Males Allowed”, he’s gonna say, well shit, I can’t go in there, that would be against the law. Thank goodness no one can tell I’m really a big angry guy in a dress.

This weird non-issue is like a strange mirror-image version of political correctness, something to get you all excited so you won’t notice who’s really fucking you. Look there, there goes a fetus-murderer – after him, boys!

strange how similar nazi losers are to feminists, it's always a boogeyman's fault, that's the reason you're a 300 pound failure in your basement, not you and your insecurities and hate, nope.