Catholic Youth Mass

From what I've heard the Roman Catholic Church tries to win over the youth by being extermely modernist, which includes "youth events", singing, dancing, and even things like the Catholic Charismatic Renewal. Does anyone know more about this, to what lengths will the RCC go?
Obviously all this worship without reverence is vapid and worthless, and Roman Catholics go to hell. Video somewhat related, absolutely anti-Christian modernism:
youtube.com/watch?v=lDQrcsQDA4c

Attached: lifeteenmass2.jpg (640x480, 87.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1LCBfa9PXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please ban this thread and user mods, thanks

I know I will get banned, but I say the truth regardless.

what a courageous jihad you are waging abdul

So you think everything that happens in the Catholic church is worthy of God and anyone who is helping to fix the problems should be banned? Attitude like yours is one of the main reasons for the problems in the Catholic church. Besides, the Charismatic Renewal is a much worst phenomenon than the sodomy.

Not as courageous as your lgbt-crusade.

no abdul, this is why it should be banned

just another hurr durr Catholics go to hell (they love to use the name ROMAN catholics), the absolute state of prots

Cath here. Let me give an unbiased opinion as I can (from my diocese anyway)

One of the largest youth groups here is a Charismatic one. To there events they get quite a large following, mostly of teenagers from high school. Most of their leadership is solid on doctrine and morals, they just lile dancing and singing and hippy shit. The teenagers they attract are typically not as committed and usually just drop out of the church (and remain cultural Catholics). Although those that do stay are quite faithful and their non-youth side of the charismatic community appears to have a healthy age demographic. Some of their practices are a little creepy though, but it's more down to it being led by the laity, and the laity often do and say dumb shit. I havent seen anything that really needs reporting to the Bishop.

Other than that ama I guess. A lot of my friends are involved in this side of it and they rope me a long a lot even tho Im more of a trad sperg

More from the papist heresy (notice the emphasis on race-mixing):
youtube.com/watch?v=I1LCBfa9PXo

Bump

We're the true catholics. Romanists go to hell

I recognize your strange English.

Many people and saints warned about this shit.
If the people really had faith in what the Catholic Church teaches it would be ok. The shit about this is that this is a crap so people can feel better with themselves that is idolatry of their feelings, its not Christianity and let alone Catholicism. No wonder these persons end up in a pentecostal denom 10 years later.
Also some of their practices approach heresy.

Can you community killing subverters winnie the pooh off already?

Ah yes, another poster who thinks he is God and Judge

okay

This whole mess has nothing to do with Catholicism and is fundamentally protestant in its nature, it's just that sadly the Church is getting protastentized. Most Catholic youth is disgusted by this and the charismatic masses are attended by old ladies in menopause.

I can't find the video but the RCC had a very very contemporary singing/dancing performance with a very young boy-band looking dude. It seemed very out of place and undignified.

What's wrong with singing and dancing? Don't you sing at mass? It's not like it's a replacement for mass. It keeps teenagers busy with a focus on the Lord instead of them being at home doing anything else

I’ve always thought of the church like the Embassy of Heaven’s Kingdom, a mini plaice, the place where God truly becomes real on earth in the Eucharist. CCM has its time and place, but the Mass/Liturgy should be like a visit from a King, a stately affair.

Clueless old ladies think this stuff is "cool", so it gets green lit at churches all the time. Most teens find it painfully embarrassing and thus it is one of the first reasons many baptized Catholics begin experiencing alienation from their faith. Secular temptations and puberty come next, leaving the teen completely undefended against the snares of evil.

Tl:dr, it's probably Satanic

t. out of touch old biddy