Trump:Dems can’t find a Smocking Gun: No Smocking Gun… No Collusion,” Trump wrote on Twitter on Mond

Last year he gave us “covfefe”. This year – and just in time for Christmas –Donald Trump has bestowed upon the English language the phrase: “Smocking Gun”.

“Democrats can’t find a Smocking Gun tying the Trump campaign to Russia after James Comey’s testimony. No Smocking Gun… No Collusion,” Trump wrote on Twitter on Monday.

Democrats can’t find a Smocking Gun tying the Trump campaign to Russia after James Comey’s testimony. No Smocking Gun…No Collusion.” @FoxNews That’s because there was NO COLLUSION. So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction, wrongly call it a campaign contribution,…
6:46 AM - Dec 10, 2018

In the hours after the president’s tweet, “Smocking Gun” began trending on Twitter. Searches for the term “smocking gun” surged, according to Google Trends, as did searches for “smocking” – a type of embroidery made of many small folds.

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/11/smocking-gun-trumps-latest-typo-prompts-derision-and-delight

Attached: 1.JPG (735x501, 36.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ejuice.deals/products/melon-twist-eliquids-honeydew-melon
newsweek.com/trump-reading-dyslexic-scaramucci-branson-770799
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t was not the mere typo that tickled readers, but also the capitalisation of “Smocking” and “Gun”, and the repetition of the expression.​
Trump's tweets show how rattled he is by Mueller's findings

Many people tweeted suggestions for what a “Smocking Gun” might be.

Attached: 2.JPG (781x449, 27.45K)

Well, technically, he’s right There is no smocking gun

Attached: 3.jpg (1360x768, 191.63K)

Bill Mitchell

@mitchellvii

Why would Trump use "Smocking Gun," capitalized as to draw even more attention to it?

Because he is MOCKING the Democrats for having no smoking gun.

Attached: 4.jpg (1360x768, 154.44K)

grasping at straws

Monica Lewinsky

@MonicaLewinsky

No Smocking, please. 🔥🔥🔥

Attached: 5.jpg (1360x768, 96.91K)

Mimi Rocah
‏Verified account @Mimirocah1
16h16 hours ago

All those years as a prosecutor and I was looking for the smoking gun not the smocking gun! 🤦‍♀️ (And BTW they’ve got several actually). @realDonaldTrump

Attached: 6.jpg (1360x768, 152.27K)

Sadly, this wasn't even Trump's first time misspelling the word smoking. According to the Trump Twitter Archive he tweeted "smocking gun" again when quoting the Washington Post,

Attached: 7.jpg (1360x768, 107.2K)

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrFan

Fake News - the enemy of the people - is saying I spelled "Smocking Gun" wrong! I DIDN'T spell it wrong! Theres no other way to spell Gun! I don't need to look it up! I went to the best schools! My uncle graduated from MIT!! #MondayMorning #MondayThoughts #SmockingGun
9:03 AM - Dec 10, 2018

Attached: 8.jpg (1360x768, 119.82K)

Donald Trump tweeted “smocking gun” on the same day NRA operative Maria Butina is pleading guilty. This is the greatest thing that’s ever happened.

Attached: Trump_Gun.jpg (915x600, 124.5K)

What findings is that? Because as we know: nothing at all.

Mueller needs to find his findings

Attached: 2ome02.jpg (888x500, 75.35K)

Rent free

Hmm

You know I always wondered for real. Does this billionaire old douche actually type his own tweets? Even during the covefefe thing, I found it very very unlikely, picturing this stubborn old billionaire hammering away at a touchscreen phone

Im not a fan of Trump's, but it always seems like the joke is on you guys. Any pics of Trump typing a tweet?

my mom makes me do stuff in loo of rent…bad stuff…and she's fat…and my dad ran away…and i,i,i……

I would feel sorry for you, but that would require me to stop laughing.

he did it twace
if i spelt the same word wrong twace, boy i might even do stuff like not use capitals for personal pronouns

Smocking you say….

Attached: 926FED4F-C319-4C77-A42A-A044B2E4C602.png (883x500, 566.08K)

All about podesta(and jarrett). You idiots really think he didn't do that (or covfefe) on purpose??? The man is writing in code. and every spelling error and mis capitalized word has a subliminal meaning

And yeah, yeah, yeah q is a larp lol

I love how this nigger is getting straight fucking roasted in the replies.

Attached: PicsArt_12-10-11.52.36.jpg (1079x660, 114.59K)

That!

Says the woman who is literally only famous for giving free blowjobs to the president.

Trump doesn't misspell words. It is spelled accurately and there is a deeper meaning behind it of which you will have to stay tuned in to understand. Unlike your illiterate post Trump is not illiterate.

HOW TO TELL YOU'RE AN IDIOT:

your post

In the end I win.

I was posting the tweet in here
hours before you created this
thread

Shill.
Lured/triggered shill at that.

I'm not sure what your smocking

Illiterates attempting to interpret perfect writing is so hilarious.

covfefe

Hello Podesta.

Attached: 83e7c85d3f9a9c5f3d942bdadfe9f3274214eabb03fb82373b951f6e3d5c5acb.png (255x144, 11.51K)

It's spelled Podvfefesta

Attached: IMG_20181211_082340.jpg (1074x337, 91.25K)

The man is writing in code. and every spelling error and mis capitalized word has a subliminal meaning

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

If he had spelled it correctly they would have buried the story.

By spelling it wrongly he got the media to spread far and wide the fact that there was no smoking (or smocking) gun.

Gracsping Foar Straughs Agen?

as if the timeless "I misspelled it on purpose" technique wasn't embarrassing enough….

now you're doing it for somebody else

Trump fans will say ANYTHING to distract from the fact that they realize what a stupid mistake they made.

Kinda like Trump does.

so…….

your sayeing he mispelled it too get
even more news covfefe?

Attached: 01tweet_web1-superJumbo-v2.jpg (1711x991, 252.39K)

Nothing you Satanists post here will stop the inevitable. Nothing!

Attached: 5fd4d272ef24d5bb377595ea2bdf7fb0c2d350b6bdc9c03e7927728d60dfeb77.png (640x432, 438.86K)

1: he is NOT a billionaire. He's only got around $330 mil.

2: sitting on his fat sedentary ass hammering out tweets is basically ALL he has done.

lol hahahaha yeah, right !… you're a fucking gullible idiot.

let me guess:
I bet you also believe Jesus existed?

and you think Jesus is coming back?

It was like during the campaign when he said he was going to make an announcement about Obamas birth certificate and the press thought they had a goldmine but instead he just made them listen to hours of medal of honor veterans endorsing Trump.

Attached: ade90de5dc19158620a201c3d74985644299e100eaecff6db65f14c36953eb34.png (255x156, 13.08K)

“WE WILL NOT LET THEM THROUGH. Big danger. Nancy and Chuck must approve Boarder Security and the Wall!”

These are not 'typos'

He simply can't spell

Attached: IMG_20181211_085017.jpg (1077x1410, 245.86K)

Attached: e9db0061413ea5cc2ac41205f04993e254bec3eeaf4c8d4ea0891174a99a6e97.png (236x255, 23.21K)

HAHAHAHAHA !! That's so stupid, dude

Attached: IMG_20181211_085533.jpg (1079x703, 139.5K)

Taxes*

Scottfree*

Attached: IMG_20181211_085955.jpg (1076x523, 92.78K)

counsel*

Attached: IMG_20181211_085939.jpg (1078x488, 109.82K)

he sure does use a lot of
C O D E W O R D S, huh?

role*

Attached: IMG_20181211_090614.jpg (1079x553, 117.73K)

lose*

Attached: IMG_20181211_090559.jpg (1078x465, 85.09K)

"Unpresidented”

In December 2016, Trump tweeted: “China steals United States Navy research drone in international waters – rips it out of water and takes it to China in unpresidented act.”

Trump tweeted the day after his inauguration: “I am honered to serve you, the great American People, as your 45th President of the United States.”

He’d previously misspelled the word honor after a February 2016 debate, when he tweeted: “Wow, every poll said I won the debate last night. Great honer!”

THE KING OF SUBLIMINAL CODEWORDS

He means hes great at honing his debate skills.

your to kind

Attached: IMG_20181211_092506.jpg (794x997, 142.2K)

He even misspelled his ugly wife's name, then deleted the entire tweet

In research, they have determined that Gorillas can use over 500 words to communicate.

hi johnny how have you been?

Eye havfefe never Ben butter

ejuice.deals/products/melon-twist-eliquids-honeydew-melon

Attached: melon-twist-honeydew-melon_1200x.jpg (600x600, 56.85K)

Hes got more than one wife?

Melania Trump is ugly as shit, stupid as fuck, and nauseatingly nasty.

you dense cunt, she's referring to the cigar upher snatch, smoking. smocking

COMMUNICATION SKILLS:

The clearest indicator of one's IQ

Mr Precedent, very precedential

Let's just be completely honest… Trump supporters are going to support him blindly, no matter what… They are going to grasp for straws and fabricate excuses, no matter what…

Trump supporters are completely aware that they look like fools, knowing full and well that they thought he was smart but they were mistaken…

Trump supporters are fully aware that he is an illiterate idiot, a terrible businessman, completely incompetent, and incapable of accomplishing even the most simple of his campaign promises…

Trump supporters realize he's never going to build a wall, there's no reason for a wall, and everything he says is meaningless and retarded….

But they're never going to admit it…

Because just like him, they don't have the courage to admit they were mistaken…

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN:

I challenge you to tell me when America used to be 'great'

Trump's Reading Skills Compared to Dyslexic Richard Branson by Anthony Scaramucci

President Donald Trump acquires information differently than other people, with an ability to read people better than reading reports, newspapers or other periodicals, much like billionaire and dyslexic Richard Branson, according to former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci.

Related: Donald Trump and Jared Kushner don't read well

Scaramucci, who spent 11 days in the Trump administration, was in the midst of an all-morning media blitz following accusations made against Trump in a forthcoming book by author Michael Wolff, Fire and Fury: Inside The Trump White House.

“The president is a best-selling author, he does read, there are some people who actually assimilate information differently from other people,” Scaramucci told MSNBC on Thursday morning. “Sir Richard Branson is an example. He's not a great reader, but he's a great reader of people. The president is obviously a great reader of people.”

Host Stephanie Ruhle pointed out that Branson is dyslexic, a learning disorder that affects how a person reads and spells. Scaramucci appeared taken aback or flabbergasted and tried to re-explain his point.

“OK, OK, but I'm just trying to explain to you that people have different skill sets, and so you're not going to tell me if Barack Obama read more than President Trump that he's necessarily smarter than him,” Scaramucci said.

newsweek.com/trump-reading-dyslexic-scaramucci-branson-770799

While under British rule, as it should be.

(all illiterate uneducated idiots acquire information by other means than reading BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO CHOICE)

Actually he didn't write a god damn word in any of 'his' books. The publishing companies hired ghostwriters to pen all of them.

TONY SCHWARTZ : who actually wrote 'The Art Of The Deal'

Schwartz says Trump is incapable of reading OR writing a book

Scaramucci is a complete fucking douchebag, a compulsive liar, and would grasp for straws to fabricate a lie to protect Trump by any means possible.

LOL @ Scaramucci grasping for straws, trying to compare dyslexia with stupidity

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

Trump supporters are simply racist, unaccomplished, inexperienced, white trash WWE fans, who are asshurt that Obama is 50 times more intelligent and classy than they are

hence, their incessant need to fabricate excuses and justifications for how STUPID, UNSOPHISTICATED & UNEDUCATED TRUMP IS

c a s e c l o s e d

SO FUCKING BUTTHURT THAT OBAMA IS MORE INTELLIGENT & SOPHISTICATED THAN YOU

(and he is NOT a billionaire at all)

(he's actually a TERRIBLE businessman, who lies about being a billionaire, and only has around $330 million)

you're so wrapped up in your own self-imposed failures, that it infuriated you to see a black man who was so much more intelligent & dignified than you'll ever be.

I wonder if Sheldon is pleased with his investment…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x612, 712.52K)

and you saw Trump as your trendy bandwagon of angry rage, an opportunity to lash out at blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, etc

While it's YOU who is the lower rung of society

I wonder why your diminutive-penis white trash race has had since the beginning of time to 'control the world', but you're still complaining about being the inferior slave of Jews, who you claim are 'less than you')

odd….. when an inferior slave complains about being an inferior slave, that means they are ADMITTING TO BEING INFERIOR

SO FUCKING BUTTHURT THAT OBAMA IS MORE INTELLIGENT & SOPHISTICATED THAN YOU, AND THAT YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF SUPERIORITY OVER THE JEWS

Q: has it ever occurred to you that when you complain about Jews controlling the world and being superior to you, you are actually admitting your own failure and inferiority?

HINT: if you want to try to convince people that you are superior to Jews oh, maybe you should stop continually admitting that you have been defeated by them

Q: who complains about being defeated?

A: the ones who lost

You remind me of the butthurt little fat boy who lost the game and threatens to 'take his ball and go home with it'

Except you don't even have a ball to take home with you

Please continue complaining about the overwhelming sense of inferiority caused by the realization that Jews won.

I'm not a democrat or republican or anything in between

Those are fake concepts created by the system, designed to make you feel as if you are actually 'playing a part in something'….

(trust me… You're not a part of anything)

I'm not in a Hillary supporter and I'm not an Obama supporter… I would never vote for either of them, nor would I have ever voted for Donald Trump, or any other politicians I've seen in the past 30 years

If you told me you were not butthurt because Obama is more intelligent and sophisticated than you, that would make you a liar…

If you told me you were smarter than Barack Obama you would be a fucking liar…

If you told me you were more sophisticated and dignified than Barack Obama, you would be a liar and a coward…

And if you told me your support for Donald Trump wasn't based on your racism and anger that Obama was more intelligent and sophisticated than you oh, you would be a fucking worthless piece of shit coward a liar and a sissy

SO BUTTHURT BECAUSE OBAMA IS MORE INTELLIGENT & SOPHISTICATED THAN YOU'''

end of story

it really must suck to hide your painful realization that you got outclassed by a black man, and you are a slave to the jews

We run the show now.
Patriot are in control!
USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Attached: 9d4158faee5c53b55cce92e2f6acb6c94ad31dc83a3d363c902270042a06a5e7.jpg (255x150, 10.04K)

'you' don't run jack shit

and the team you root for
doesn't even exist………..